求灌篮高手主题曲翻译翻译啊。。。。

求英语高手帮我翻译啊!!!5-土地公问答
求英语高手帮我翻译啊!!!5
求英语高手帮我翻译啊!!!5
一:教学大纲性质:根据《全国普通高等学校体育课程教学指导纲要》等法规性文件要求,体育是必修课
目标和基本要求:大学体育课程全面贯彻党的教育方针和教育部《全国普通高等学校体育课程教学指导纲要》的精神,是学校教学计划内的课程体系重要组成部分...:教纲性质:根据《全普通高等校体育课程教指导纲要》等规性文件要求体育必修课目标基本要求:体育课程全面贯彻党教育针教育部《全普通高等校体育课程教指导纲要》精神校教计划内课程体系重要组部高等校体育工作环节通体育教健身锻炼全程使掌握定体育基本知识、基本技能技巧养经锻炼身体习惯终身体育意识行;熟练掌握2项及健身运基本技能培养良思想道德品质顽强拼搏精神、创新精神积极进取价值观与态度提高适应社与自环境能力抵抗疾病能力达提高身体素质、健康水平运健身能力、体育锻炼能力体育素养主要目标公共必修课程课程身体发展、思想品德教育、文化科教育、与劳技能教育、智发等寓于身体并机结合;课程强调健康教育终身体育理念实施素质教育培养德、智、体、美、劳全面发展才重要途径二:教内容、 体育理论内容:体育与健康概念、体育锻炼于身健康、体育文化与健康促进目标:传授体育界能适合运技巧培养终身体育意识指导训练及二、 篮球内容:篮球运发展概况趋势、篮球运特点、篮球传接球技术、篮球技术三、 田径内容:现代田径运特点发展趋势、短跑技术、跑技术目标:解田径运概况及锻炼价值掌握短跑技术、跑技术四、 排球内容:排球运起源、排球发球技术、排球面双手点球技术、排球面双手传球技术目标:通排球课习理解排球运起源等理论知识掌握排球发球、垫球及传球技术培养团结协作集体主义精神五、 健美操内容:健美操基本作、掌握健美操运基本规律、基本技术基本能力目标:本课程习健美操基本作始让找我健美操运基本规律基本技术基本能力培养终身体育能力打良基础三:综合考试计算机应用技术专业08级1班 姓名:**号**第 ( 2008 9月至20097月)第期 课程名称 考核类别
绩体育 考试 30 63展开
One crashesA: the syllabusProperties: according to the school sports teaching guidelines for legal documents, etc. Is compulsory sportsTarget and basic requirements: university physical education curriculum fully implement the party's education policy and the national ministry of education in higher school sports teaching guidelines for the spirit, is the school teaching plan of curriculum system is an important part of higher school sports work of the center. Through the exercise of PE teaching process, and make the students master the basic knowledge of sports, basic skills and techniques and develop the habit of physical exercise and lifelong sports consciousness and behavior, Mastering two or more exercise the basic method and skill, good moral character and spirit and innovative hardworking and enterprising spirit of the values and life attitude, improve their ability to adapt to the social and natural environment and the ability to resist disease, improve physical quality and health level and sports ability, the ability to exercise for the main goal of the sports quality public courses. The curriculum development of moral education, physical education, science, culture, education and labor skills life and mental development in physical activity and organic synthesis, Curriculum emphasize education and lifelong physical health, education and training is the quality of morality, intelligence and physique, us, the fatigue of the all-round development of talent.2: the teaching contentA, sports theoryContent: the concept of sports and health, physical exercise in mental health and physical culture and health promotion.Objectives: to impart sports is not only suitable for sports skills, cultivate a lifelong sports consciousness, training and guidance.Second, basketballContent: basketball development situation and trend of basketball, characteristics, technical and organizational basketball basketball skills.Third, track and fieldContent: the modern athletics features and developing trend of technology, technology, dash.Objectives: to understand the situation of track and field sports and exercise value, master sprint techniques and middle-distance technology.4 and volleyballContent: the origin of volleyball technology and service, volleyball volleyball frontal hands penalty techniques, the volleyball frontal hands pass.Objectives: the course of study, by volleyball volleyball understand the origin of theoretical knowledge, grasps the volleyball etc, and pass the ball pad, cultivating students' team collectivism spirit.Five, aerobicsContent: aerobics basic action, master the basic rules of the aerobics, basic technology and basic ability.Objectives: the course is the study of the basic aerobics movements from the start, let the students to find my basic rules of aerobics, basic technology and basic ability. To cultivate students' life-long physical ability and lay the good foundation.Three: a comprehensive examinationThe computer application technology, professional class 1 grade 08Name: * * * * * * * student idThe first year (September
July) the first semesterCourse name evaluation category. SchoolPhysical examination June 30
其它类似问题
其它人正在问的问题求“他是他,我是我。”求高手解答。昨晚脑子混乱,出现了这个句子,但是想不出来好的翻译,想到天涯盛产牛人,所以前来求教。请各位不吝赐教啊!  求真正的高手出手相救,想得我脑袋都疼了。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  翻不好,尝试一下。  He is him ,not fucking me.
  I am me,he is him.
  谢谢楼上的三位哈!  He is him ,not fucking me.这句稍有点糙,并且他是他我是我,口吻上是不喜欢“他”的意思。    i am who i am,there is nothing to do with him 这句我比较喜欢    I am me,he is him.这句也是我脑子里曾想过的。不过觉得不符合英文的行文习惯,也难以表达汉语中那种意味。    谢谢以上三位!希望后来者继续尝试。I like brain-storm discussions.
  史泰龙和我的分别在于他是他,我是我。    The difference between Sly Stallone and me is that I am me and he is him.    翻译过来大概是:若果你问我为什么会这样爱这个人,我只能说:因为他是他,我是我。    If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.    如果有人追问我为什么爱他的话,我想我只能回答:因为他是他,我是我。除此之外,没有其他的回答。    Why I love his words , I miss me if somebody cross-examines can only answer: Because of he is him, I am me. Besides , not other answer.    你是你,他是他,我是我?(对于整个宇宙来说,我是算什么??)忙碌碌为什么?为什么要有那么多七情六欲?。    You are you, He is he, she is she, I am I, (than extually , who I am in the world ?    若是有人问我,为什么爱他,“因为他是他,我是我。”除此以外,我想不出还能怎么回答。------蒙台涅”该句出自《蒙田随笔》。    If a man urge me to tell wherefore I love him, I feel that it cannot be expressed but by answering, &Because it was he, because it was myself.&        
  我看,应该翻译成 I he has his.你的中文句虽有个[是]字,但你那六字表示的乃是:[我和他不一样],故翻译出来的英文要传达这个[不一样]意思。
  恩, 越来越有意思了。    欣僧秒同学哪里摘抄来这么多句子?    雾塔同学的理解似乎也有自己的道理。但是,这样翻译来,意思一致,但是很难传神的表达汉语里原句的一种赌气的味道……我似乎想太多了,请无视
  我所说的[不一样],正是你要表示的[赌气]。你去查ego这个字就知,我代你查到这两句:  Her ego becomes more unbearable each day.   Your criticism wounded his ego.  要翻译,就得翻译成该国语文。
  I am not him.
  i am not him
  his is his,mine is mine.
<span class="count" title="
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一黑客高手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信