写出句子的否肯定句变否定句、一般疑问句、对划线部分提问 1. The children had a good time (in the park).

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“句型转换。1. Ann,did her homeworkye...”,相似的试题还有:
句型转换。1. The students are having a class meeting now. (用yesterday改写句子)&&& The students _______ a class meeting yesterday.2. I have two pencils in my pencil cases. (改成there be句型)&&& &_______ _______ two pencils in my pencil cases.3. I want to see the lionsbecause they are cute. (对画线部分提问)&&& &_______ _______ you want to see the lions?4. She does her homework in the evening. (改为否定句)&&& She _______ _______ her homework in the evening.5. Let me tell you how to get to the library. (改为同义句)&&& Let me tell you _______ _______ _______ the library.
句型转换。1. She did her homework at home yesterday. (改为否定句)&&&&She&______&her homework at home yesterday.2. Ann went to a movie last weekend. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&______&Ann ______&&to a movie last weekend?&&& No, ______.3. Wewatched TVyesterday evening. (就画线部分提问)&&&&______ you ______ yesterday evening?4. They played computer gameslast night. (就画线部分提问)&&&&______&they ______ computer games?5. She usually walks after supper. (改为同义句)&&&&She usually______& after supper.
句型转换。1. I was at home last night. (改为一般疑问句)__________&at home last night?2. I did my homework yesterday. (改为否定句)&&&&I _____ _____ my homework yesterday.3. Shewent to Londonon vacation. (对画线部分提问)_____did she _____ on vacation?4. He watches TV every Sunday evening. (用now改写)&&&&He&____&_____ TV now.5. Scott came back home on foot. (改为同义句)&&&&Scott _____&back home.把The children had a good time in the park改成否定句和一般疑问句谢谢了,
Kyoya12UV8
The children didn't have a good time in the park.Did the children have a good time in the park?ps:你的选择是我的动力~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My day单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&day单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
My&day单元测评试题及答案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 2 My day&Welcome to the unit一、词组翻译:1. 醒来______________________ 2. 午饭后______________________3. 去睡觉____________________ 4. 如何获得乐趣________________5. 做早操__________________ 6. 进行课外活动_______________________7. 上课_________________ 8. 写日记_____________________________9. 吃晚饭_______________ 10. 是吃早饭的时候了___________________二、选择:(&&&&& )1. Don’t forget to ______.A. wake up him&&&&& B. wake they up&&&& C. wake it up&&& D. wake up her(&&&&& )2. The lights are still on. _______, please.&& A. Turn on it&&&&& B. Turn them on&&&& C. Turn off it&&&&& D. Turn them off(&&&&& )3. It is time _______ Lily ______ her little dog now.&& A. for, walking&&& B. for, walks&&& C. for, to walk&& D. to, walk(&&&&& )4. What______ your grandmother going ______ this evening?&& A. are, doing&&&& B. are, to do&&&& C. is, to do&&&& D. is, do(&&&&& )5. He ______ to be a doctor when he ______ up.&& A. isn’t want, grow&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t want, grow&& C. doesn’t want, grows&&&&&&&&& D. isn’t want, grows(&&&&& )6. The girl wants to ______ her mother ______ the strange man.&& A. tell, about&& B. tells, with&&& C. telling, about&&& D. telling, and(&&&&& )7. They always do ______ activities ______.&& A. after-school, after school&&&&&&&& B. after-school, after-school C. after school, after school&&&&&&&& D. after school, after-school(&&&&& )8. The ______ in this restaurant are very delicious.&& A. meals&&&& B. breakfast&&&& C. lunch&&&& D. dinner(&&&&& )9. Those boys and girls are ______ students.&& A. the class 7, Grade 4&&&&&&&&& B. class 4, grade 7&& &C. the Class 4, Grade 7&&&&&&&&&& D. Class 4, Grade 7(&&&&& )10. There______ lots of animals in the shop. There______ more animals next year.&& A. are, will have&&&& B. is, are&&&& C. is, is going to have&&& D. are, will be三、句型转换:1. You can borrow my book.(改为一般疑问句)& ____________________________________________________________2. You must look after your things. (改为祈使句)& ____________________________________________________________3. It is time for English class.(改为同义句)____________________________________________________________4. He likes Chinese food very much.(对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________5. Lily’s uncle works in this toy factory. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________四、用所给单的适当形式:1.&Is it time for __________ (she) __________ (take) the medicine?2.&The girl __________ (not know) how much fruit __________ (buy).3.&Which do you like __________ (good), apples, oranges, or pears?4.&The woman in blue is the __________ (twin) mother.5.&Lucy, __________ (not close) the door, it’s too hot.6.&He always __________ (have) his first lesson at 7:30.7.&__________ your father often __________ (talk) to you after supper?8.&She usually__________ (help) her mother __________ (look) after her younger sister.9.&When do you begin __________ (sing) for the foreign guests?10.&The boy with his sister__________ (study) in a middle school.五、翻译下列句子:1. 七点钟了,该起床了。_______________________________________________________________2. 他通常什么时候进行课外活动?_______________________________________________________________3. 学生们在8点15分做早操吗?& _______________________________________________________________4. ―你知道如何做蛋糕吗?&&&& ―不,你能教我吗?& _______________________________________________________________5. Lily每天写日记。& _______________________________________________________________
Reading(1)一、词组翻译:1. 学校生活__________________ 2. 我最好的朋友________________3. 在午餐时_____________________ 4. 坐在操场上的树下_____________5. 相互聊天___________________ 6. 对我很好_____________________7. 花一小时做作业___________ 8. 我最喜欢的课程________________9. 发电子邮件给我___________10. 游泳俱乐部的一个成员___________11. 每周二和周五_______________ 12. 玩得开心________________13. 喜欢打排球__________________ 14. 和他们一起训练_____________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1.______ there______ coffee in the cup?&& A. Is, some&&&&&& B. Are, any&&&&&&&&& C. Is, any&&&&&&& D. Are, some(&&&&& )2. I think Brad Pitt is ______ actor ______ the world.&& A. a best, on&&&& B. a best, in&&&& C. the best, on&&&&& D. the best, in (&&&&& )3. He enjoys ______with his friends and ______ ice creams with them.&& A. chating, eating&&& B. chatting, eatting&&&& C. chatting, eating&& D. chating, eatting(&&&&& )4.______ are very clever at learning English.&& A. All their classmate&&& B. They all the classmates&&& C. All our classmates& D. All of we(&&&&& )5. My friend’s brother and his sister______ watching cartoons.&& A. are all like&&&& B. are both like&&&& C. all likes&&& D. both like(&&&&& )6. Chinese and English are my ______ lessons. I like them ______.&& A. favorite, best&&&& B. favorites, best&& C. favorites, the best&& D. favorite, the best(&&&&& )7. He goes to ______ China Space Museum ______ every Tuesday and Thursday.&& A. /, /&&&&& B. the, /&&&& C. /, on&&&&& D. the, on(&&&&& )8. He likes ______ the violin in the early morning.&& A. practice playing&&&& B. practices play&&& C. practicing playing&& D. practice play(&&&&& )9. The girl usually______ a lot of time______.&& A. spend, dancing&&& B. spends, on dancing&& C. spends, to dance&& D. spends, in dancing(&&&&& )10. Please send e- mails ______ me soon.&& A. for&&&& B. with&&&& C. to&&&&& D. at三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:11.&Some of _________ (they) are playing games at the moment.12.&He writes to his sister __________ (two) a month.13.&Every evening she __________ (spend) about one hour __________ (read) English.14.&It’s hot today. I’d like__________ (go) __________ (swim).15.&My parents __________ (not be) at home on weekdays.16.&Look, who __________ (run) on the playground?17.&My mother wants __________ (do) some __________ (shop) at the weekend.18.&Can you __________ (sing) a Japanese song for __________ (we)?19.&This is not __________ (he) father. __________ (he) is the man over there.20.&She is one of the newest __________ (member) in our team.四、单句改错:1. ―Who’s the woman under the tree? ―She’s a nurse.&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )__________&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&& D2. How do you speak it in English?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )_________&& A&&&&& B&& C&&&&&&& D3. The foreigner is very polite for me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )_________&&&&&&&& A&& B&&&&&&&&& C& D4. We don’t write e-mails use pens.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )_________&&&&&& A&& B&&& C&&& D5. His parents are born in a small village.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )________&& A&&& B&& C& D五、翻译下列句子:1. 那个女孩是音乐俱乐部的成员吗?_______________________________________________________________2. 我哥哥经常花一个小时在图书馆看书。_______________________________________________________________3. 你最喜欢的超级明星是谁?________________________________________________________________4. Millie总在放学后练习羽毛球。&________________________________________________________________5. 他所有的朋友都很乐于助人,他们总是互相帮助。_______________________________________________________________
Reading(2)一、词组翻译:1. 一周两次_____________________ 2. 在8点开始___________________3. 听收音机_____________________ 4. 做模型飞机___________________5. 看报纸_______________________ 6. 听音乐______________________7. 在电视上看足球比赛________________ 8. 看太多电视_______________9. 听从她______________________ 10. 写信__________________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. He often _______.& A. use a pen write letters&&&&&&&& B. with a pen to write letters&& C .write letters with a pen&&&&&&& D. uses a pen to write letters(&&&&& )2. We can ______ a lot of information ______ the Internet.&& A. look for, in&&&& B. find, in&&&& C. look, on&&&& D. find, on(&&&&& )3. ―______ does he go to fly kites?&&& ―______ a month.&& A. How long, One time&&&&&&&&&& B. How soon, Once&& C. How often, Once time&&&&&&&&& D. How often, Once (&&&&& )4. This is ______ I see him here.&& A. five times&&&& B. the fifth time&&& C. the five time&&& D. the fifth times(&&&&& )5. I like eating chocolates but mum says I shouldn’t eat ______.&& A. lots&&&& B. very much&&& C. too much&&&&& D. too many(&&&&& )6. ______ name is Susan Black.&& A. Tom’s&&&&& B. Tom sister&&& C. Tom’s sisters’&&& D. Tom’s sister’s (&&&&& )7. ― Do you like______?&&& ― Yes, but I don’t like ______ now.&&& A. to sing&&&& B. to sing, singing&&& C. singing, singing&&& D. to sing, to sing(&&&&& )8. What about ______ a birthday card for your mother?&& A. do&&&&&& B. make&&&& C. making&&& D. doing(&&&&& )9. ______ not any people in my classroom.&& A. There is&&&& B. There are&&&& C. There has&&& D. There have(&&&&& )10. He will spend his holiday ______ his family in Hong Kong.&& A. in&&&& B. on&&& C. for&&& D. with三、句型转换:1. There are some children and their parents in the park. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________2. She flies to Nanjing three times a month. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________3. The plane will take off at noon.(对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________4. I have something interesting to tell you (改为否定句)& ____________________________________________________________5. My mother does housework every day(改为一般疑问句)& ____________________________________________________________四、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. Mike, my best friend, ____________ (write) to me every month.2. Tommy sometimes ____________ (spend) fifteen minutes ____________ (walk) to school.3. This basket of apples ____________ (look) delicious.4. He has no time ____________ (talk) to you now.5. Would you like ____________ (give) me some pocket money, Mum?6. Every student should ____________ (study) hard at school.7. He is good at ____________ (swim); he is a good ____________ (swim).8. My mother’s hobby is ____________ (cook) meals.9. How many ____________ (library) are there in your city?10. He practices ____________ (draw) every day, and now he can ____________ (draw) very ____________ (good).五、理解:One day, Einstein was walking in the street in New York. His friend met him and said to him, “Einstein, you should buy a new coat. Look, how old your coat is!”But Einstein answered, “It doesn’t matter. Nobody knows me here.”After a few years, Einstein became a famous scientist. But he still wore the old coat. His friend met him again and asked him to buy a new one.But Einstein said’ “I needn’t buy a new one. Everyone knows me here.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&&&&& )1.Einstein didn’t want to buy a new coat because ______.A. nobody knows him&&&&&&&&&& B. he liked the old one& C. he had no money&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he didn’t mind it (&&&&& )2.A few years later Einstein ______.A. bought a new one&&&&&&&&& B. became a great scientist& & C. still wore the old coat&&&&&& D. B and C(&&&&& )3.The title for this passage should be ______.A. Einstein and his friend&&&& B. Einstein and his new coat C. Einstein’s coat&&&&&&&&&&& D. EinsteinVocabulary一、词组翻译:1. 遛狗___________ 2. 坐在这里______________________3. 谈论他们的同学_____________ 4. 许多新朋友____________________5. 一些好消息__________________ 6. 始终________________________7. 真的很开心______________ 8. 看漫画书______________________9. 在排球场___________________ 10. 从四点到五点___________________11.遇到Simon_________________ 12. 知道许多电脑知识______________13.去上舞蹈课_________________14. 有许多时间和她朋友聊天__________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1.______ the pieces of news interesting?&& A. Is&&&&&&&& B. Are&&&&&&&& C. Does&&&&&&&&& D. Do(&&&&& )2. Peter’s drawing is ______ than ______.&& A. good, me&&&&&& B. better, me&&&&&& C. good, my&&&&&& D. better, mine(&&&&& )3. ______ you know a lot ______ Thanksgiving ?&& A. Are, of&&&&&&& B. Do, for&&&&&&& C. Are, about&&&&&&& D. Do, about(&&&&& )4. He______ me on his way home.&& A. meets with&&&& B. meet up with&&& C. meet&&&& D. meets up with(&&&&& )5. I go to the Music Club ______ Monday afternoon. && A. in&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. for(&&&&& )6. Lily is busy ______ ready______ her coming exam.&& A. getting, for&&&&&&& B. to get, for&&&&&&& C. get, to&&&&&&&& D. gets, to(&&&&& )7. My parents ______ supper at home. They go out to eat.&& A. hasn’t&&&&&&& B. haven’t&&&&&& C. doesn’t have&&&&&&& D. don’t have(&&&&& )8. She always has a lot of beautiful clothes ______.&& A. wearing&&&&&&& B. wears&&&&&&&& C. wear&&&&&&&& D. to wear(&&&&& )9. ―What day is it going to be the day after tomorrow?&&&&&& ― It’s ________.&& A. October 1st&&&&&& B. a fine day&&&&&& C. Sunday&&&&&&& D. a birthday(&&&&& )10. Peter, can you take the box ______ the office?&& A. for&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&& C. off&&&&&&&& D. with三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. There are ____________ (many) than 30 students in his class.2. Cindy is ____________ (good) at skiing than May.3. Michael Jordan is ____________ (real) a superstar.4. How ____________ (many) time do you spend ____________ (play) the violin every day?5. He often ____________ (meet) a friend of ____________ (he) in the park.6. Now Daniel ____________ (have) a new watch.7. The woman in a pretty dress is the ____________ (twin) aunt.8. The old man goes to the dentist’s ____________ (one) a month.9. Before the Spring Festival, my parents always ____________ (have) lots of food ____________ (buy).10. ―What are they doing?&&& ― They are busy ____________ ( prepare) for the party.四、同义句转换:1. They really have fun in the zoo.& & They really __________ __________ __________ __________in the zoo.2. They are both good at playing the violin. & __________ __________ __________ are good at playing the violin.3. The girls always chat with each other.The girls chat with each other __________ __________ __________.4. Lydia goes to the school library every Monday.& Lydia goes to the school library __________ __________.5. Every Monday and Tuesday, I go to have dancing lessons.& I go to have dancing lessons __________ __________ __________.五、翻译下列句子:1. 他有一些好消息要告诉我们。_______________________________________________________________2. 你周末忙吗?一起去游泳怎么样?_______________________________________________________________3. 我爸爸知道许多有关于足球方面的事情。_______________________________________________________________4. 你妹妹每天晚上花多少小时看英电视?_______________________________________________________________5. 爷爷每天早晨遛狗。_______________________________________________________________
Grammar一、词组翻译:1. 在电话中____________________ 2. 教我们英语__________________3. 谈论足球____________________ 4. 向某人问候__________________5. 听得清_______________ 6. 再说一遍___________________________7. 进行我们的旅行______________ 8. 向某人道别___________________9. 下周三_______________ 10. 除周一外的每一天__________________11. 得到一些信息____________ 12. 花费十元钱___________________二、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式&1. Now we can get ____________ (资讯) from the Internet quickly.&2. I believe people can go to ____________ (宇宙) easily one day.&3. Boys are always interested in ____________ (科学) .&4. “IT” means ____________ (信息)____________ (技术).&5. We are not children any more, we are ____________ (成人) now.三、对划线部分提问:1.&There is much orange in the bottle._____________________________________________________2.&My aunt lives on RenMin Road.&& _____________________________________________________3.&The girl with a red scarf is my neighbour.&& _____________________________________________________4.&My uncle is over 40.&& _____________________________________________________5.&Her parents will take her to the zoo this weekend.&& _____________________________________________________6.&He enjoys listening to the radio in the evening.&& _____________________________________________________7.&I want to go swimming with my sister.&& _____________________________________________________8.&This dictionary is our English teacher’s.&& _____________________________________________________四、翻译下列句子:1. 除了周六、周日以外,我们每天都上学。_______________________________________________________________2. ―谁教你们语文?&&&& ―是黄老师。_______________________________________________________________3. 下周四我们将进行一次班级旅游活动。&________________________________________________________________4. 你能在网上找到一些有关于神州六号的信息吗?________________________________________________________________5. 对不起,我听不清楚。你能再说一遍吗?&________________________________________________________________五、完形填空:A woman is going shopping. She is going by boat. The boat is going across the river. Her basket is __1__. Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the __2__. “Help!” she says, “Look! My basket is in the river.”A boy sees the basket. He says, “Don’t worry! I can__3__ it! I’m a very good swimmer.” He takes off his shoes and shirt. “Look __4__ my shirt and shoes, please!” he says, and he jumps into the river.A __5__ sees the basket. “I can go by basket!” it thinks. It gets into the basket. The boy __6__ in the river. “Where’s the basket?” he calls, “It’s over there!” calls the woman, “It’s behind you! It’s __7__that duck!” The boy gets to the basket. “Go away!” he says to the duck. The duck __8__ out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. “Oh, thank you!” says the woman, “Thank you very much.”“Not at all!” says the boy, “__9__ you have my shirt and shoes, please?” “Yes, here you are. Oh! What’s this in the basket? It’s the duck’s __10__!”(&&&&& ) 1. A. cheap&&&&&&& B. heavy&&&&&&&&&& C. full&&&&&&&&& D. empty(&&&&& ) 2. A. water&&&&&&& B. boat&&&&&&&&&&& C. ship&&&&&&&&& D. land& (&&&&& ) 3. A. clean&&&&&&& B. carry&&&&&&&&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&& D. get(&&&&& ) 4. A. after&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&& D. like (&&&&& ) 5. A. dog&&&&&&& B. chicken&&&&&&& C. duck&&&&&&&&& D. monkey(&&&&& ) 6. A. is fishing&&&& B. is swimming& C. is playing&&&& D. is flying(&&&&& ) 7. A. next to&&&&&& B. under&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& D. behind(&&&&& ) 8. A. climbs&&&&&& B. comes&&&&& C. jumps&&&&&&& D. walks& (&&&&& ) 9. A. Are&&&&&&&& B. Do&&&&&&&& C. Would&&&&&&&& D. Could(&&&&& ) 10. A. meat&&&&&& B. hair&&&&&& C. leg&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eggIntegrated skills一、词组翻译:1. 组织班级旅行_____________ 2. 每个学生的票价____________________3. 感谢你做某事_______________ 4. 开放___________________5. 关闭_____________________ 6. 期待做某事__________________7. 需要多训练__________________ 8. 在英特网上______________9. 别担心____________________ 10. 除了你和我_______________二、&选择填空:(&&&&& )1. My best friend______ at home. He is not______.& A. doesn’t, outside&&& B. doesn’t, out&&& C. isn’t in&&& D. isn’t, out(&&&&& )2. I can’t ______ you well. Can you say it ______?& A. here, again&&&& B. hear, too&& C. hair, again&&& D. hear, again(&&&&& )3. I plan to get some information ______ the Internet ____ this evening.& A. about, at&&&& B. on, on&&&& C. from, /&&&& D. for, /(&&&&& )4.Each child can ______ a chance to see the superstar.& A. has&&&&& B. have&&&& C. to have&&&& D. having(&&&&& )5.Thank you for ______ the bag for me.& A. carrying&&&&& B. to carry&&&& C. carries&&& D. carry(&&&&& )6. ______you like to have ______ candies?& A. Are, some&&&& B. Would, any&&& C. Are, any&&& D. Would, some(&&&&& )7. The price ______ all these books ______ 67 yuan.& A. for, are&&&&& B. of, are&&&&& C. for, is&&&& D. of, is(&&&&& )8. ______ the museum______ from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.? & A. Be, opened&&&&& B. Be, open&&&&& C. Is, open&&&&& D. Is, opened(&&&&& )9.______ he ______ forward ______ a class trip?& A. Is, looking, to have&&&&&&&&& B. Does, look, having& C. Is, looking, to having&&&&&&&& D. Does, looking, to having(&&&&& )10.______ he ______ this film?& A. What do, think of&&&&& B. What does, thinks of& C. How is, like&&&&&&&&&& D. How does, like(&&&&& )11.Every student ______ English well.& A. need to learning&&&&& B. need to learn&&&& C. needs learn&&&& D. needs to learn(&&&&& )12. Read ______, and you will get high marks.& A. much&&&& B. the most&&&& C. more&&&& D. many三、同义句转换:1. How much is the pen?& What’s ____________ ____________ ____________ the pen?2. What do you think of the film?& ____________ do you ____________ the film?3. The shop is usually not open at the weekend.& The shop is usually ____________ at the weekend.4. Maybe you need to practice it more.& You ____________ ____________ to practice it more.5. She has an apple in her hand.& ____________ an apple in her hand.四、&用适当的介词填空:1.&The film is ____________ a ship called Titanic.2.&We go to school ____________ Monday ____________ Friday.3.&All the students are busy ____________ their studies.4.&He looks forward ____________ meeting his favorite singer.5.&Michael spends 20 yuan ____________ the CD.6.&Did Helen tell anything ____________ the traffic accident?7.&You should thank him ____________ repairing your bike.8.&Students have lessons every day ____________ Saturday and Sunday.五、翻译下列句子:1. 学生们盼望着运动会的到来。_______________________________________________________________2. 那家超市从早上8点钟开到晚上10点钟。_______________________________________________________________3. 你认为我们的新教室怎么样?& _______________________________________________________________4. 谢谢你教我中文。& _______________________________________________________________5. 我们有必要每天练习讲英语。& _______________________________________________________________Main task一、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. There________ a lot of delicious food on the plate.&& A. are&&&& B. is&&&& C. was&&&&& D. were(&&&&& )2. ______ there______ kinds of food on the table now?&& A. Is, some&&&&& B. Are, many&&&&& C. Is, many&&&& D. Are, lot of(&&&&& )3. ―____ the question hard __ you?&&&& ―No, it’s very easy ______.&& A. Does, to, for answer&&&&&&&&&& B. Is, to, to answer&& C. Does, for, for answering&&&&&&& D. Is, for, to answer(&&&&& )4. I am a new student here. I want to learn ______ about ______..&& A. many, school& B. most, school C. many, the school& D. more, the school(&&&&& )5. That is a beautiful picture ______ lots of ______.&& A. and, colour&&&& B. has. colour&&&& C. with, colours&&& D. with, colour(&&&&& )6. ―Would you like to come to my birthday party?&&& ― ______.&& A. No, I don’t like. B. Yes, I’d love to. C. Quite well& D. Sure, that’s right.(&&&&& )7. We like our History teacher because he always ___ us funny stories.&& A. says&&&&&&& B. talks&&&&&&& C. talks about&&&&&& D. tells(&&&&& )8. Let’s buy______.&& A. him a present&&& B. his a present& C. a present him& D. his the present(&&&&& )9. No news ______ good news. && A. is&&&&&& B. are&&&&&& C. was&&&&&& D. were(&&&&& )10. Thank you for ______ me ______ my homework.&& A. helps, with&&& B. help, do&&& C. helping, doing&&& D. helping, with(&&&&& )11. Look! Mr. Wu ______ to his students in the office.&& A. talking&&& B. talked&&& C. talks&&&& D. is talking(&&&&& )12. ― What do you think of our farm?&&& ―______.&& A. That’s all right.&&&& B. It’s quite good.& C. That’s right. D. All the same.二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:&1. Many ____________ (woman) doctor work very hard.&2. I like to share my ____________ (happy) with my friends.&3. The boy ____________ (like) staying at home, he likes to go out to play.&4. Please write down all the ____________ (swim) names here.&5. Yao Ming is one of my favourite basketball ____________ (play).&6. Thanks for ____________ (help) me clean my car.&7. Jimmy, ____________ (not be) late for school again.8. Excuse me, where is the __________ (near) post office?9.__________you look forward to __________ (have) the class trip?10.__________your sister have enough money __________ (pay) for the ticket?三、句型转换21.&There is someone in the room next door.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________________22.&He will go to Beijing for holiday next year. (改为一般疑问句)&___________________________________________________________23.&The goldfish sometimes eat peas. (对划线部分提问)&___________________________________________________________4.&There was some meat in the basket. (对划线部分提问)&& ___________________________________________________________5.&I speak Chinese. I speak English.(合并为选择疑问句)&&& ___________________________________________________________四、翻译下列句子:1. 他能找到第三题的答案吗?_______________________________________________________________2. 我不喜欢把太多时间花在和同学聊天上。_______________________________________________________________3. 这些商店正在为新年做准备。&________________________________________________________________4. 蔬菜和水果对我们有益。&________________________________________________________________5. 对于她来说,学习数学很难。_______________________________________________________________
Checkout一、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. ―______ are these science books?&&&&&& ―Uncle Wang’s.&& A. Who’s&&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&& C. What&&&&& D. Whose(&&&&& )2. ―Who has ______ apples, Tom or Jim?&&&& ― Tom, I think.&& A. some&&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&& C. more&&&&& D. much(&&&&& )3. Two boys of our class______ our school football team.&& A. is in&&& B. are in&&& C. is at&&& D. are at(&&&&& )4. ―What’s your favourite sport?&&&&&&& ― ________.&& A. Swimming and run&&&&&&&&&&& B. Swim and run& &C. Swim and running&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Swimming and running(&&&&& )5. These books are yours. Please ______.&& A. put it away&&&& B. put away it& C. put them away&&& D. put away them (&&&&& )6. She is ______.&& A. a friend of my&&& B. one of my friend&& C. one friend of my& &D. a friend of mine(&&&&& )7. Let you and______ good friends.&& A. I am&&& B. me be&&& C. me are&&& D. I are(&&&&& )8. We want to ask the teacher ______ help.&& A. to&&&&&& B. of&&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. about(&&&&& )9. What ______ things can I do for you?&& A. other&&&&&& B. also&&&&& C. else&&&&&& D. something(&&&&& )10. ― Can this little boy speak English well?&& ― ______.&& A. I think don’t.&&& B. I don’t think he can.& C. I think he can’t.&& D. I don’t think so.(&&&&& )11. The English children usually have a big party ___ Christmas Day.&& A. at&&&&& B. on&&&& C. in&&&& D. during(&&&&& )12. What time ______ the shop close on Sunday?&& A. do&&&& B. does&&&& C. is&&& D. are二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:24.&The new trousers ________ (be) for me. This pair of shoes __________(be) for you.25.&Could you help me __________ (borrow) a book from the library?26.&He__________ (not come) to our party the day after tomorrow.27.&He sometimes ________ (spend) lots of time _________ (practice) ________(speak) English. 28.&Students always__________ (have) lots of homework __________ (finish) at the weekend.29.&My father __________ (dislike) __________ (read) newspapers in bed.30.&My sister is a doctor. What about __________ (you)?31.&She goes to the bookshop __________ (have) a look at the new books.三、理解:This is a special class. The students come from different countries. Some come from America. Others come from Canada, Japan, Australia and England. They speak different languages,but all of them can speak English. They are good friends. They study together, play together and live together. They help each other. All the teachers of this class are Chinese, but they can speak English. They are very kind and friendly. They work hard. The students in this class study Chinese cooking and Chinese gongfu.All the students like China. They say China is a great country and the Chinese people are very friendly. And they are happy in China.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&&&&& ) 1.What kind of class is this?&& A. A Chinese cooking class&&&&&& B. A Chinese gongfu class&& C. A foreign language class&&&&&& D. Both A and B(&&&&& ) 2. What language can all the students speak?&& A. Chinese&&&&& B. French&&&& C. English&&& D. Japanese(&&&&& ) 3. What language can all the teachers speak?&& A. Only Chinese B. Only English C. Chinese and English D. Only Japanese(&&&&& ) 4. How do the teachers teach their students?&& A. In Chinese&&& B. In English&&& C. In Japanese D. In different languages(&&&&& ) 5. What do the students like about China?&& A. Chinese gongfu&& B. Chinese people C. Chinese cooking D. A, B and C四、翻译下列句子:1. 今天报纸上有什么有趣的新闻吗?_______________________________________________________________2. 对于她而言,跳好舞是件很容易的事情。_______________________________________________________________3. 你为什么在模型飞机上花了那么多的钱?_______________________________________________________________4. 你不应该给金鱼太多食物。& _______________________________________________________________5. ―你同学多久去一次太空博物馆?&&&& ― 一年三次左右。&________________________________________________________________
答案Unit 2 My dayWelcome to the unit一、词组翻译:wake up, after lunch, go to sleep, how to have fun, do morning exercises, do after-school activities, have lessons, keep a diary, have supper, it’s time for breakfast二、选择填空:C D C C C A A A C D三、句型转换:& 1. Can I borrow your book?& 2. Look after your things.& 3. It is time to have English class.& 4. How does he like Chinese food?& 5. Who works in this toy factory?四、用所给单的适当形式填空:her/ to take, doesn’t know/ to buy, best, twins’, don’t close, has, Does/ talk, helps/ look, to sing, studies五、翻译下列句子:& 1. It’s sever o’clock. It’s time to get up.& 2. When does he usually do after-school activities?& 3. Do the students do morning exercises at 8.15?&& & 4. ― Do you know how to make cakes?& ― I don’ t know. Could you teach me?& 5. Lily keeps the diary every day.Reading( 1)一、词组翻译:school life, my best friend, at lunch, sit under the big tree in the playground, chat with each other, be nice to me, spend an hour doing homework, my favorite lesson, send an e-mail to me, a member of the Swimming Club, every Tuesday and Friday, have a good time, like playing volleyball, practice with them二、选择填空:C D C C D A B C D C三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:them, twice, spends/reading, to go/ swimming, aren’t, is running, to do/ shopping, sing/ us, his/ His, members四、单句改错:A, What’s, C, say, C, to, D, with, C, were五、翻译下列句子:&1. Is the girl a member of the Music Club?&2. My brother often spends an hour reading in the library.&3. Who is your favorite superstar?&4. Millie always practices badminton after school.&5. All his friends are helpful, they always help each other.Reading(2)一、词组翻译:twice a week, begin at 8 o’clock, listen to the radio, make model planes, read newspapers, listen to music, watch football matches on TV, watch too much TV, listen to her, write letters二、选择填空:D D D B D D A C B D 三、句型转换:&1. What’s in the park?&2. How often does she fly to Nanjing?&3. When will the plane take off?&4. I don’t have anything interesting to tell you.&5. Does your mother do housework every day?四、用所给单词的适当形式填空:Writes, spends/ walking, looks, to talk, to give, study, swimming/swimmer, cooking, libraries, drawing/draw/well五、阅读理解:D D CVocabulary一、词组翻译:walk the dog, sit here, talk about their classmates, many new friends, some good news, all the time, really happy, read comic books, at the volleyball court, from 4 to 5, meet up with Simon, know a lot about computers, go to the dancing lesson, have much time to talk to her friends二、选择填空:B D D D C A D D C B三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:More, better, really, much/playing, meets/his, has, twins’, once, has/to buy, preparing四、同义句转换:&1. They really have a good time in the zoo.&2. Both of them are good at playing the violin.&3. The girls chat with each other all the time.&4. Lydia goes to the school library on Mondays.&5. I go to dancing lessons twice a week.五、翻译下列句子:1. He has some good news to tell us.&2. Are you busy at the weekend? What about going swimming together?&3. My father knows a lot about football.&4. How many hours does your sister spend watching TV?&5. My grandfather walks his dog every morning.Grammar一、词组翻译:on the phone, teach us English, talk about football, say hello to sb, hear well, say it again, have our trip, say goodbye to sb, next Wednesday, every day except Monday, get some information, spend 10 yuan 二、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式Information, space, science, Information/ Technology, adults三、对划线部分提问:&1. How much orange is there in the bottle?&2. Where does your aunt live?&3. Which girl is your neighbor?&4. How old is your uncle?&5. What will her parents do this weekend?&6. When does he enjoy listening to the radio?&7. Who do you want to go swimming with?&8. Whose dictionary is this? 四、翻译下列句子:&1. We go to school every day except Saturday and Sunday.&2. ― Who teaches you Chinese?&& ― Mr. Wang does.&3. We will have a class trip next Thursday.&4. Can you find some information about “Shenzhou XI” on the Internet?&5. Sorry, I can’t hear you well. Can you say it again?五、完形填空:D A D A C B B C B DIntegrated skills一、词组翻译:organize a class trip, the price for each student, thank you for doing, be open, be closed, look forward to doing, need to practice more, on the Internet, don’t worry, except you and me三、&选择填空:C D C B A D D C C D D C三、同义句转换:&1. What’s the price of the pen?&2. How do you like the film?&3. The shop is usually closed at the weekend.&4. You may need to practice it more.&5. There’s an apple in her hand.&五、&用适当的介词填空:About, from/to, with, to, on, about, for, except五、翻译下列句子:&1. The students look forward to the sports meeting.&2. The supermarket opens from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.&3. What do you think of our new classroom?&4. Thank you for teaching me Chinese.&5. We need to practice speaking English every day.Main task一、选择填空:B B D D C B D A A D D B二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:women, happiness, dislikes, swimmers’,& players, helping, don’t be, nearest, Do/ having, Does/ to pay三、句型转换&1. There isn’t anyone in the room next door.&2. Will he go to Beijing for holiday next year?&3. How often do goldfish eat peas?&4. How much meat was there in the basket?&5. Do you speak Chinese or English?四、翻译下列句子:&1. Can he find the answer to Number Three?&2. I don’t like spending too much time chatting with classmates.&3. These shops are getting ready for New Year.&4. Vegetables and fruit are good for us.&5. It is hard for her to study Maths.Checkout一、选择填空:D C B D C D B C A D B B二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:are/ is, borrow, won’t come, spends/ practicing/ speaking, have/ to finish, dislikes/ reading, yours, to have三、阅读理解:D C C B D四、翻译下列句子:& 1. Is there any interesting news in today’s newspaper?& 2. It’s easy for her to dance well.& 3. Why do you spend so much money on the model planes?& 4. You shouldn’t give goldfish too much food.& 5. ― How often do your classmates go to the Space Museum?&&& ―About three times a year.
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 肯定句变否定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信