20.I PREFER THE CLIMATE OF gokunmingG TO _ OF WUHAN. A:IT B:ONE C:THE ONE D:THA T

用one,ones,that,it填空1,I can't find my hat.I think I must buy a new______.2,I like color TVs but I can't afford to buy______.3,I like this color TV but I can't afford to buy______.4,Do you have rulers?Yes,I have two red______.5,I prefer the climate of Kunming to_____or Wuhan.
嘻嘻小31he
1.one2.one3.it4.ones5.that
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 one2 one3. it4. ones5. that
1 one2 one3 it4 ones5 that
1.one 2.one 3.it 4.ones 5.that
扫描下载二维码麻烦给讲几个题_百度知道
麻烦给讲几个题
还是跟but 有关) 6.any.are D. A.how much 4.We couldn&#39.none. A,any D.I prefer the climate in Kunming to ________in Wuhan.any people 2.that 5.have B.one C. anyone B.who you C.What B. A.which you D.to be
(nothing 这种词后面都要加单数吗? A.how C1,no B.which of you
3.has C._______took my glasses.it B.no one .Your friend and adviser__________agreed to help me,no C. all. A.the one D.how many D;t eat in a restaurant because ________of us had_____money on us.is C? A.is D.everyone C.are 7.There isn&#39.Nothing but books_________sold in the shop.be B.nobody D._________is the population of the city. who of you B;t _______in the office A,any
麻烦给讲下2 6 7 三个题
提问者采纳
根据字面意思可以看出第二题应该选A。B的句型不对,所以用完成时,所以后面用any。friend and adviser指的是一个人。三人以上的否定none。而且句型也不对,所以用单数,CD都是指物.none是个否定词。根据字面意思是已经答应帮助我了,。 第七题选C。 第六题应该选B:谁拿了我的眼镜
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.2008 is a special number,_____ i think,that will never be gorgotten by the Chinese people.A.one B.it C.the one D.what2.We have heard of Thomas Edison,____ who invented the electric light and many other things.A.man B.a man C.the man D.what这两题让我有点懵了,请问怎样分析解题?
A句意:2008年是一个特殊的年份,一个,我认为中国人民永远难以忘怀的年份.C句意:我们都听说过汤姆斯爱迪生,那个发明电灯和许多其他东西的人.空格处缺少的都是同位语,然后后接一个定语从句.第一句话用one泛指“一个”.“中国人民难以忘怀”的日子有很多,2008年只是其中一个.第二句话用the man特指“那个人”,“发明电灯”的人只有那个“爱迪生”,别无他人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A 同位语2008是个特殊的数字,一个,我认为, 是永远让中国人无法忘记的数字。B 也是同位语我们听说过Thomas Edison,一个发明了电灯和许多东西的人
句意:2008年是一个特殊的年份,一个,我认为中国人民永远难以忘怀的年份。句意:我们都听说过汤姆斯爱迪生,那个发明电灯和许多其他东西的人。
后面显然是一个定语从句,中间是插入语,what做同位语2,C
定语从句 指人 不能用what
特指,所以加the
A ,one 做a special number 的同位语,句意,2008是一个特殊的数字,是一个,我认为中国人永远也不会忘记的数字。C, 因为发明电灯的就是那个特指的托马斯爱迪生
扫描下载二维码&&&& &Mike went to a mountain village for his holiday. One night he stayed at a small hotel near a train station.
& & Before going to bed , he went to the owner(拥有者)of the hotel and said to the old man ," Excuse me , sir. Will you please wake me up at a quarter to five?&I'm going to take the five o,clock train tomorrow morning."
& & "Oh , sorry ," the owner said. "I'm afraid I can’t. I don’t get up that early."
& & "Do you have a clock? That would help me," asked Mike."Yes , here it is."
& & Mike took the clock happily. But when he looked at it carefully , there appeared to be something wrong with it.
& & "Does it ring on time?" he asked the old man.
&&& "Sure ! Just shake(摇动) it when it 's time to get up , and it 'll ring."
1.Where did Mike stay one night?&&A.On a farm.&&& B.At a station.&&& C.At a hotel.&&& D.On the train.2.Who's the old man?&A.The owner of the hotel.&&& B.Mike's friend.&&&&& &C.Mike's father.&&&& C.Mike's uncle. 3.What time did Mike want to get up?&&A.At 4: 30.&&& B.At 4: 45.&&& C.At 5 : 00.&&& D.At 5 : 15.
4.What was Mike going to do the next morning?&&A.To take a train.&& &B.To catch a bus.&& &C.To travel by plane.&&&& D.To take a taxi.5.How was the clock?&A.It would ring on time.&&&&&&&&&&& B.It couldn't ring itself. &C.It would wake up Mike&&&&&&&&&&&& C.It was too big.
1.C&& 2.A&& 3.B&& 4.D&& 5.B请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
They want to make_________ clear to public that they are doing an important and necessary job.A.thatB.thisC.itD.one
His physical disability makes _____ rather difficult for him to find a good job.A.him B.thatC.thisD.It
8. “Please make ________& at home,” the landlady said to the children.A.yourselfB.youC.yourselvesD.Themselves
----To Kunming airport, please. I will catch the 8:00 flight. ----I think you will make____if we do not get caught in a traffic jam.A.itB.themC.thatD.those
Mary didn’t want &&&&&&&&&&&&of the two kinds and asked the shop assistant to show her&&&&&&&&&&&.A. the otherB. the othersC. anotherD. another
2.Knowing the meaning of a word is one thing, yet using it properly is quite________A.muchB.manyC.littleD.Another
T I really find__________ unbearable to work with such a terrible man as his brother.A.whichB.itC.thatD.what
19..Someone is at the door, who is_________?20.A.this   B.that   C.it   D.He
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 gokunming 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信