Comecome on closer jemso that I can see you请问 这里的that可以省略吗

求gareth gates部分歌的歌词(进来看)_百度知道
求gareth gates部分歌的歌词(进来看)
gareth gates的will you wait 缉胆光感叱啡癸拾含浆for me和Listen To My Heart和what my heart wants to say以及Tell me One More Time的歌词~感激不尽...
提问者采纳
will you wait for me缉胆光感叱啡癸拾含浆i need to talk with you againwhy did you go awayall our time togetherjust feels like yesterdayi never thought i'd seea single day without youyou see the things we take for granted we can somethmes loseand if i promise not to feel this painwill i see you againwill i see you againtime will pass me bymaybe i'll never learm to smilebut i know i'll make it throughif you wait for meso won't you wait for meand all the tears i cryno matter how i trythey'll never bring you home to meso won't you wait for me in heavendo you remem-ber how it waswhen we never seemed to caredays went by so qiuicklycos i thought you'd always be there it's hard to let you gothough i know that i must tryi feel like i've been cheatedcos we never said goodbyeand if i promise not to feel this painwill i see you againwill i see you again(music)and i miss you soand i need to knowwill you wait for me(music)listen to my heartgareth gatesendlesslyendlesslyeverytime i look into your eyesi see foreveri don't know whybut everytime we touch feel alivethere's nothing like itpeople say that love can't be that strongand you might just believe themlet me show youi will prove them wronglistten to my heart beat for youtelling you that i adore youif you wanna know how much i feel insidelisten to my heart come closerlet me wrap my arms around youthere's nothing i can doi'm so in love with youjust listen to my heartoh my loveyou really need to know that you are myonce in a lifetimemy oh mythere's nothing gonna stop us 'cause we area once in a lifetimepepple say%20that love can't be that strongand you might just believe thembut we can show themwe can prove them wronglistten to my heart beat for youtelling you that i adore youif you wanna know how much i feel insidelisten to my heart come closerlet me wrap my arms around youthere's nothing i can doi'm so in love with youjust listen to my hearti can't tell you what our future holdsbut as long as we're in lovewe're alivelistten to my heart beat for youtelling you that i adore youif you wanna know how much i feel insidelisten to my heart come closerlet me wrap my arms around youthere's nothing i can doi'm so in love with youjust listen to my heartlistten to%20my heart beat for youtelling you that i adore youif you wanna know how much i feel insidelisten to my heart come closerlet me wrap my arms around youthere's nothing i can doi'm so in love with youjust listen to my heartoh my lovewhat my heart wants to say - gareth gatesyou're amazingyou're amazingso amazinghave i told youenoughyou're my angelguardian angelgod knows i've been blessed with lovebut if i been gone tomorrowwould you know how deep my loves goeshave i ever told youyou're the oneif the words don't come my wayhope its still lovehope it still showsif the words don't come my wayhope you still knowwhat my heart wants to saythe words so teri surrerto this feelingso truemy affirmationmy inspirationdarling i have been blessed with youif the words don't come my wayhope you still knowi hope it still showsif the words don't come my wayi hope you still knowwhat my heart wants to saybut if i be gone tomorrowwould you know how deep my loves goesif i was gone foreverwould you know how much i careyou make me feel like flyingand failing all emotionthat everytime you look at meyou see it in my eyesif the words don't come my wayi hope you still knowif the words don't come my wayi hope you still knowi hope it still showsif the words don't come my wayi hope you still knowwhat my heart wants to sayif the words don't come my wayi hope you still knowhope it still showsif the worst don't come my wayi hope you still knowi hope it still showsi hope still you knowwhat my heart wants to sayTell me One More Timecome on and tell me baby...do u believe in lovedo u believe in lovethe way that i doand when u find the onewherever u go will travel with uwhat can i saywhere do i startto pick up the pieces of your broken hearttell me one more timewhy your heart cannot be minelook into my eyes and saythat love has goneand i'll be man enough to walk waytell me one more timewhy your dreams cannot be minecoz i won't believe its trueuntil i hear it from udo u believe in lovethere's no right no wrong, no, no,loves just an open roadwith different ways of moving oni dare u to stayand watch me nowleaving is taking the easy way outtell me one more timewhy your heart cannot be minelook into my eyes and saythat love has goneand i'll be man enough to walk awaytell me one more timewhy your dreams cannot be minecoz i won't believe its trueuntil i hear it from youback in my lifei want you so badand losing u, means losing all that i hadgirl this is crazy why cant u seeyour the only onethat ever mattered to meoh baby !look into eyesif love has truly gonei will walk awaytell me one more timedreams cannot be mineno, i wont believe ituntil i hear ituntil i hear it from you
提问者评价
谢咯``虽然后来自己找到了。。呵呵。。还是感谢``
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 come on closer jem 的文章