Our headmester congratulated the winner _____ his success and overpraisedd him ____ his courage.

麻烦老师解答:用适当的介词或副词填
用适当的介词或副词填空.
1.At the party,we congratulated him ________ his success.2.In the letter,she expressed her thanks ________ her teacher _______ his help.3.The little boy wanted his parents to be proud ________ him,so he studied very hard.4.Judging ________ his clothes,he is a student.5.The meeting will begin ________ 8 o'clock ________ September 1.
指尖冰凉°364
1.on& 2. for &3.of &4.from/by& 5. on
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码与success相关的词及造句_百度知道
与success相关的词及造句
成功每个人都要。 Young people want to use their world of warcraft gold strength to change the world。,文明是成功之本短语 1.:年青人想运用自己的能力去改变这个世界.[谚语]成者王侯。 We congratulated Michael on his success.。 Consumers is to determine the success of our referees.摘要.她真是羡慕他这么成功. Character is the fundamental principle of success。 Your success depends on your commitment;胜者为强。 I hope you will gain greater success. Activity is the only road to success . .我希望与切尔西一起在英格兰取得成功.摘要。 The success turns on our effort.。 It was his first big success。.事业上的成功依靠努力.启示. meet with success成功 4.我恭喜你成功了。 I want to be a success in England with Chelsea.这包括努力在哥本哈根取得成功,他不是一个成功者。 Diligence is the first key factor to success。 He was not a success as a governor. 。 I believe that the price of success is hard work..消费者是决定我们成功与否的裁判。 R wow gold people get their success and happiness through coping w.。 Business success depends on hard work. There is only one success —— to be able to spend your life in your own way. Success is never blamed.。。.胜利取决于我们的努力, the civilization is the success。。, success re wow gold people get their success and happiness through coping with 。 And that includes striving for success in Copenhagen,那就是能够用自己的方式度过自己的一生.并且这个出价还不如说是基于参考检查的成功要好些。 Success has a simple formula: Do you best. with success成功地 7。 Young people want to use their world of warcraft gold strength to change the world.见 nothing 5..有时我会担心在一个普普通通的世界里成功. Nothing succeeds like success.行动是通往成功的唯一道路。 And this offer is subject to the success of reference check as well,成功是艰苦努力的结果: Everyone has an ideal;而成熟的人则学会怎样配合世界的运作模式去取得成功快乐. ,而是要努力成为一个有价值的人,失败地
She envys him for his success.我确保你的成功. drink to someone&#39。 I insure your success. No success。 6。纯属小孩子一个。) Try not to become a man of success:理想每个人都有.成功靠你全身心的投入。 School are learning.你应该努力争取最后的成功, but rather try to become a man of value. without success无成效地:尽力而为. Is a child。没有什么成就.总而言之.不要希图成为一个成功的人.成功有一个简单的公式.(世界上只有一种成功.我相信取得成功的代价便是努力地工作.. make a success of把…做得十分成功.学校是学习之所。 Congratulations on your success.勤奋是第一个关键因素取得成功。 Allow me to express my hearty congratulations on your success, the success of everyone.就作州长而言。 Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world。。——爱因斯坦 Almost all of the first round of the mixed;而成熟的人则学会怎样配合世界的运作模式去取得成功快乐,在…上取得成功(或做出成绩) 3。 You should go for your final success.我希望你将获得更大的成功. To sum up.请允许我对您的成功表示最衷心的祝贺:年青人想运用自己的能力去改变这个世界.性格是构成成功的基本原则.第一年几乎都是混过来的.我们祝贺迈克尔的成功.那是他的第一次大成功;s success举杯祝贺某人成功 2
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Our headmester congratulated the winner _____ his success and praised him ____ his courage._百度知道
Our headmester congratulated the winner _____ his success and praised him ____ his courage.
on.to.in,for B.onA,of D,for C
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We congratulated him -------- his success.We congratulated him -------- his success.空里添on还是to还是都行
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The key to our success was having the courage to take on any job,and then being creative in our _______ to getting it finished.A.measureB.approachC.methodsD.chance
dfvgtyj00EC2
答案B考察名词辨析.A措施;B方法(后面接介词to);C方法(与介词with连用);D可能性,机会;根据横线后面的to可知这里是用approach.结合句意可知B正确.句意:我们成功的关键是有勇气承担任何工作,并且在我们完成工作的方法中有创造性.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 congratulated 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信