以《分享快乐作文》为题目写一篇英语作文 高中水平 字数大概120个吧

以“what is your ideal employee if you were a boss to hire”为题,写一篇英语作文,字数120到150左右!
shitouwa6502
If I were the boss to hire employees,I have to say that my ideal employees should be capable of honesty and integrity.This is more than just telling the truth.It includes doing your best work for your team,your company and your boss.Holding back because one is afraid of working more than others and not be rewarded for it i such an employee needs to sit down with the supervisor or boss and ask about the chances for advancement and raises and how to accomplish them.The action of doing as little as possible while others make up the difference is not a likeable personality trait at work.Remember that many founding colonies and new nations began by leaders telling their settlers,"He who does not work,does not eat." Such an employee will make enemies of coworkers and also not be promoted.In addition,this negative trait will definitely show up as a problem on annual performance reviews.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Dear Mrs. Chen,
How time flies! I have been your student for nearly
half a year.
To begin with, I want to say thanks to you for your
hard work . Besides, we all enjoy your lively and interesting class. And with
your help, we have made such great progress in English.
To be honest, I still have some puzzles. I can’t keep
so many new words in mind and don’t know how to use them correctly. What’s
more, grammar is a big problem to me. I often mix up its rules. Would you
please help me with these problems?
Mrs. Chen, as we hope to improve our listening
ability, could you please speak more English in Class? And we can’t bear so
much homework of all the subjects, so would you please reduce the amount of
English homework?
Best wishes to you!
试题分析:这是一篇英文书信,写一封信给你的英文老师Mrs. Chen。信的开头结尾都已经给出了,只要写好正文,正文的内容是:1) Mrs. Chen的课堂生动有趣,自己进步很大; 2) 自己在学习中的困难;3)
给老师的教学建议(至少两条);写信与写文章一样,要分段写,每段有一个中心思想,内容要表达清楚,语言要简单明了,态度要诚恳礼貌。给亲友的信还应亲切热情。考试时必须把规定的内容写清楚。正文结束时,还可写一两句表达心愿的话,如:Best wishes to you /Remember me to your family /Hoping to hear from you soon等。
考点:考查英文书信
点评;写作正文时就和写提纲作文一样,要点不能省略,要完全包括在内。要注意使用合适的连接词和高级的词汇和短语,也可以使用不同的句式。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年山东省莱芜市第一中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假如你是高一学生王刚,在放寒假之前你想写一封信给你的英文老师Mrs. Chen。信的内容应包括以下几个方面: 1) Mrs. Chen的课堂生动有趣,自己进步很大; 2) 自己在学习中的困难; 3) 给老师的教学建议(至少两条);注意:1)不要逐条翻译;2)字数为120左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数; 3)不得使用真实姓名。Dear Mrs. Chen, How time flies! I have been your student for nearly half a year.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes to you!Yours,Wang Gang
来源:2016届安徽省宿州市高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是高一学生王刚,在放寒假之前你想写一封信给你的英文老师Mrs. Chen。
信的内容应包括以下几个方面:
&&& 1) Mrs.
Chen的课堂生动有趣,自己进步很大;
&&&&&&&& 2)
自己在学习中的困难;
&&&&&&&& 3)
给老师的教学建议(至少两条);
注意:1)不要逐条翻译;
2)字数为120左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数;
3)不得使用真实姓名。
Dear Mrs. Chen,
How time flies! I have been your student for nearly
half a year.
Best wishes to you!
假如你是高一学生王刚,在放寒假之前你想写一封信给你的英文老师Mrs. Chen。信的内容应包括以下几个方面:
1) Mrs. Chen的课堂生动有趣,自己进步很大;
&&&&&& 2) 自己在学习中的困难;
&&&&&& 3) 给老师的教学建议(至少两条);
注意:1)不要逐条翻译;
2)字数为120左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数;
3)不得使用真实姓名。
Mrs. Chen,
How time flies! I have been your student for
nearly half a year.___________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
wishes to you!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Wang
假如你是高一学生王刚,通过半年的学习,你对高中的英语教与学有了一定的了解,也有不少问题想和你的英语老师Mrs. Chen探讨和沟通,同时也想给你的英语老师提些建议,所以在放假之前你写一封信给Mrs. Chen。信的内容应包括以下几个方面:
&&&&&& 1) 感谢英语老师半年来的辛勤工作;
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) 自己在学习中的几个问题,如单词记不住,语法怎么学等;
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3) 给老师的教学建议,如尽可能用英语授课,作业布置适量等;
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1)不要逐条翻译,应适当发挥;
2)字数为120左右;&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&& 3)不得使用真实姓名;
flies! I have been your student for nearly half a year. To begin with, I want
to _______
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Best wishes
to you and your family!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!高一英语作文(以健康饮食为主题)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高一英语作文(以健康饮食为主题)
||暂无简介
总评分4.4|
浏览量17093
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢写一篇英语作文题目是love and study,字数120左右,火速,跪求啊……
轻尘美少年90
Love and study
It has been a hot topic for a long time whether college students should choose love or study. Some people take it for granted that love is a kind of motivation. However, others reckon that love may hamper students’ concentrating on learning.
Those people who hold the former opinion believe love can promote students’ study. Besides, there are many romantic love stories, which reveal the couples make progress together after they fall in love. In addition, some experience can be drawn.
However, there are still others who advocate the latter opinion because they hold that love may hamper students’ concentration on learning. And, they maintain that college students should exert all their energy to study hard. What’s more, love will waste students’ precious time. So college students should concentrate on their study instead of love.
As to me, my favor goes to the former opinion. For one thing, a true love will never stand aside while another falls behind in his or her study. For another, love brings us pleasure and motivation to make better achievements. For instance, most love stories on campus are developed on the basis of mutual help in study. Therefore, as stated above, love and study do not really contradict each other, and love can promote our study.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码精彩儿歌、视频
细数女明星透视装...
孕期性生活姿势图...
被“滚出”娱乐圈...
混血嫩模王子希喷...
孙悦大婚在即 妻...
张亮儿子天天3个...
开学修炼册
分娩方式大起底
孕晚期的那些事儿
父亲节祝福语
高中英语作文题目大全
编辑:anke来源:互联网
导读:高中生英语作文题目怎么写?高中阶段,英语作文写作的难度加大,无论是字数还是句式都提高了一个档次。如何写好高中英语作文呢?本篇小编为大家整理了部分高中英语作文题目大全及范文,仅供参考。
  高中生英语作文题目怎么写?高中阶段,英语作文写作的难度加大,无论是字数还是句式都提高了一个档次。如何写好高中英语作文呢?本篇小编为大家整理了部分高中英语作文题目大全及范文,仅供参考。
  1. 书面表达热点预猜(1)
  假设你是李红,你的一位美国笔友Robert写E-mail问及你高考后暑假的安排,请根据以下要点,写一封100词左右的email回复他, 可以适当增加细节。
  1. 学开车 2. 参加英语培训课程 3. 去北京看奥运会 4. 游览北京的名胜
  注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。
  2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。
  Dear Robert,
  How time flies! We haven&t written to earch other for years,and I have finished my senior course in my school in this June. Now , you asked me what will I do after the university entrance examination. I will tell you,first ,driving cars is my biggest dream. So ,I will go to lean drive next month. What&more, it is very improtant that study English is. So ,I will take part in English training course. Thrid ,China will hold the Olympic Games in august 8th this year,,and I want to go to Beijing to see the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games ,and visit Beijing. place of interset. I will take some photos and write some articles to send you by throughing computer, just wait for my good news!
  【命题方向与写作提示】
  高考英语书面表达写作素材都是与中学生的日常生活相关的话题,会避免出现考生不熟悉的话题,也不会出现农村或城市学生不熟悉的话题,注重考查考生的语言表达能力。本篇素材考查书信体裁的作文,是应用文的写作,话题涉及社会热点:北京奥运会,内容与中学生的实际生活相关:高考后暑假的安排,体裁是书信体的电子邮件。写作要点包括:1)问候;2)引入话题:高考临近,高考后的安排;3)学开车;4)参加英语培训课程;5)去北京看奥运会;6)游览北京的名胜;7)结束语。
  【写作提示】
  书面表达一定要注意要点齐全,写作中要注意适当增加细节以使上下文连贯,并使用一定数量的句式结构。
  范文 (One possible version)
  Dear Robert:
  How time flies! The happy days we shared often shines in my memory. What about you? As you know, my college entrance exam is approaching, which also announces the end of this sort of pressing study life. However,I intend to have a meaningful summer vacation. First, I will learn to drive to get a driving license, which is a new activity for a high school graduate in China. I will have a good rest, enjoying my hobbies. Then I will take some English courses to improve my English communication ability, With the 2008 Olympics beginning, I will be a participant of it, watching the basketball match between China and the US. I have been dreaming of Kobe&s performance long. After that, I will pay a visit to some tourist attractions to widen my horizon.
  That is the plan for my vacation. I am looking forward to being told about your arrangements of vacation. Give me your quick reply soon, OK?
  Best wishes!}

我要回帖

更多关于 分享快乐作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信