汉译日翻译急急急

汉译英,急急急!!!_百度知道
汉译英,急急急!!!
1.南希的鞋子和我的鞋子尺码一样大。 Nancy's shoes ___ the ___ ___ ___ mine.2.露西的校服与彼得的不同。
Lucy's school uniform ___ ___ ___ Peter's.3.约翰比丹尼尔学的课程少,所以他的空闲时间比丹尼尔多。
John studies ___ ___ ___ Naniel, so he has ___ ___ ___ Daniel.4.他有两个儿子,一个是医生,另一个是教师。
He has two sons, ___ is a doctor, ___ ___ is a teacher.5.我想学如何烧出美味的食物。
I want to learn ___ ___ ___ nice food.6.它比乘公共汽车花时间少。7.我们有一个大图书馆,里面有许多有用的书。8.汤姆长着方脸和长鼻子。9.昨天我们打排球非常愉快。
提问者采纳
same size asis different fromless subjects than, more free thanone,the otherhow to cookit takes less time than by buswe have a large library
with plenty of useful booksTom has a square face and a
long nosewe had fun playing valleyball yesterday.
来自团队:
7. We found that he was shopping. 6. We think the best way to relax is by going camping in the countryside. 5. The answers to the questions about watching TV are very interesting. 4. We are surprised that 19% of students get online just for fun. 3. 中文是关注于? Last month, our students were concerned about their extracurriculum...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
汉译英的相关知识
其他1条回答
1has the same size as 2is different
from 3fewer
subjects than
more free time4one
the other5how to cook6it takes more
time to take a bus7we have a large library with many useful bookstore (in)88we had fun playing volleyball yesterday
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英,急急急!在线等!_百度知道
汉译英,急急急!在线等!
1.我更喜欢这个能弹奏电子音乐的澳大利亚音乐家。2.她喜欢能随之歌唱的不同种类的音乐。3.在空闲的时间,我喜欢听悦耳的音乐,胜过看电视。4.你朋友喜欢什么种类的歌曲?他喜欢有优美歌词的歌曲。5.你昨天不应该上学迟到。6.她更喜欢能给她一些东西思考的小说。
1.I prefer the Austrilian musician who can play electrical music.2.She likes different kinds of music with which one can sing.3.When I have time, I like listening to musich more than watching TV.4.Which kind of music are your friend fond of? He is fond of songs with lovely lyrics.5.You were not supposed to be late for school yesterday.6.She likes the novels which can make her think.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英汉互译 急急急!!!!_百度知道
英汉互译 急急急!!!!
1.Never will Zhou Yang forget his first assignment at the office of China daily.2.我从来没有见过这样的人。3.Only when you have seen what he or she does, can you cover a story by yourself.4.只有通过这种方式我们才能解决这个问题。5.Not only am I interested in photography, but I took a course at university, so it is actually of special interest to me.6.不仅是老师自己而且他的学生也都热爱足球。7.If you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know.8.直到那时我才意识到他是哪种人。9.Here comes my lists of &dos& and &do not is&, do not be rude, do not talk too much yourself, and make suer you listen to the answer carefully.10.孩子们冲了出来。
1.周阳将永远不会忘记他在《中国日报》的第一份工作。(这个意思差不多,不过好像不太准确,意译的)2.I have never seen a man like this.3.只有当你看到他(她)做过的,你才能自己涵盖一个故事。4.Only in this way can we solve the problem.5.我不仅对摄影感兴趣,还在大学里学习它,所以实际上它是我的一个特别兴趣。6.Not only the teacher hinself but also his students like football.10.The children rushed out.我只会这些了,希望对你有所帮助,仅供参考。我觉得第七句好像是个病句,还有第九句“sure&好像错了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.Never will Zhou Yang forget his first assignment at the office of China daily.
周阳永远不会忘记他在中国体报社做的第一份任务。
2.我从来没有见过这样的人。
Never have I seen a person like this.
3.Only when you have seen what he or she does, can you cover a story by yourself.
只有你看过他或她是做什么的,你才能自己报道一个故事。
4.只有通过这种方式我们才能解决这个问题。
Only in this way can we solve this problem.
5.Not only am I interested in photography, but I took a course at university, so it is actually of special interest to me.
我不仅仅对摄影感兴趣,而且还在大学里选修了一门课程,所以事实上摄影对我来说意义非凡。
6.不仅是老师自己而且...
周扬永远不会忘记在中国日报当助手这件事
英汉互译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英!急急急!在线等!_百度知道
汉译英!急急急!在线等!
1.在西欧国家人们初次见面时应该做什么?他们应该握手。2.昨天玛利亚被邀请参加了一个为留学生举办的欢迎聚会。3.使我们吃惊的是:他用错误的方式向凯蒂的妈妈问候。4.他经常犯这种错误。5.她的时间观念不强,她从不做计划见朋友。6.他认为顺便去朋友家拜访是不礼貌的。7.不要再生他们的气了,他们每个人都作出努力不让你等太久。8.这首音乐作品非常值得听听。9.我们应该是尽可能的地多学知识。
1What should people do when they meet for the first time in western countries? Theyshould shake hands.2Yesterday, Maria was invited to a student held a welcome party.3
To our surprise: he used the wrong way to Katie's mother greetings.4He often make this kind of mistakes5Her sense of time is not strong, she never make plans to see friends.6He thinks that the way to visit a friend's house is not polite.7They don't regeneration gas, each of them made the effort to not let you wait too long.8At this first music very worth listening to.9We should be as much as possible to learn more knowledge.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1 people meet for the first time in western countries should do what? They should shake hands.2 yesterday, Maria was invited to a student held a welcome party.3 to our surprise: he used the wrong way to Katie's mother greetings.4 he often make this kind of mistakes.5 of her time concept is not strong, she never make plans to see friends.6 he believed that the way to visit a friend's house is not polite.7 do not regenerate their gas, each of them made the effort to not let you wait too long.8 of the music is well worth listening to.9 we should be as much as possible to learn more knowledge.求采纳
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急翻译下宋史 卷二百九十 列传第四十九~在线等翻译
陈执中安抚京东,奏为驻泊将。执中与宾佐论当今名将,共推葛怀敏。逵曰:“怀敏易与尔,他日必败朝廷事。”执中始怒,居数_百度作业帮
急急急翻译下宋史 卷二百九十 列传第四十九~在线等翻译
陈执中安抚京东,奏为驻泊将。执中与宾佐论当今名将,共推葛怀敏。逵曰:“怀敏易与尔,他日必败朝廷事。”执中始怒,居数
急急急翻译下宋史 卷二百九十 列传第四十九~在线等翻译
陈执中安抚京东,奏为驻泊将。执中与宾佐论当今名将,共推葛怀敏。逵曰:“怀敏易与尔,他日必败朝廷事。”执中始怒,居数日,问曰:“君何以知葛怀敏非名将而败事邪?”曰:“喜功徼幸,徒勇无谋,可禽也。”执中叹曰:“君真知兵,怀敏既覆师矣。”为真定兵马监押还有
令人自言所能,暇日阅按之,故临陈皆尽其技
陈执中在被任命为京东安抚使,自己请命作为守将那里驻扎。陈执中与他的宾客、将佐讨论当今著名的将领,大家都认为葛怀敏最棒。郭逵却说:郭怀敏很容易对付,今后他一定会把朝廷的大事办砸的。陈执中停了开始很气愤,又过了几天,陈执中问郭逵说:您怎么知道葛怀敏不是优秀的将领,而且一定会被撤职呢?郭逵说:葛怀敏热衷功劳、心怀侥幸,只有勇猛、缺少谋略,因此一定会被对手抓住的。陈执中感叹道:您真的明白用兵的道理呀,葛怀敏已经战败了。被真定的兵马抓获关押。
让人自己说自己的优点、专长,闲暇的时候按照技能和人一一对号入座,所以事到临头的时候能让每个人都发挥他的能力}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译日翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信