屏幕上出现“input signal out of range change settings to 1440x900 60hz*900 -60HZ”,安全模式下,刷新率不能修

已解决提问者: - 大副 十二级
装完系统重启后出现input&signal&out&of&range&change&settings&to&H
解决时间: 11:28
我的电脑装完显卡驱动后重启之后就出现了input&signal&out&of&range&change&settings&to&HZ,然后就一直是这样的黑屏,进不去页面了。
- 大副 十二级
显示桌面-右键点击桌面任意处-选项卡“设置”-高级-选项卡“监视器”&然后选一个符合要求的刷新率按“确定”&①在任何状态下右键单击桌面选择“属性”&②选择“设置”选项页&③点击“高级”按钮&④选择“GeForce&FX&5200”选项页(这里根据你的显卡选择)&⑤点击“刷新率超频”&⑥选择“指定默认刷新频率”&⑦在您的屏幕分辨率下选择想要的“刷新率”,这里我选择“85MHz”&⑧点击“确定”按钮&⑨点击“确定”按钮&⑩进入游戏时屏幕刷新率已经为“85MHz”,不用在切换出来调整了。&经过以上的步骤,以后就再也不需要为屏幕的刷新率而苦恼了,也为你省了不少眼药水呵呵。虽然切换出来看显示属性里的刷新率还是60MHz,但是显卡已经将刷新率定在了85MHz,实际刷新率已经是85MHz,因为我们刚刚调整的是显卡属性而不是显示器属性。经过我的测试,这个方法我可以使用。&在桌面上右击鼠标在弹出的列表中选择属性&弹出一个菜单选择设置&然后点高级&在新弹出的列表上方点监视器&里面有选项可以更改刷新率&1、在调整之前,你要先搞清楚自己的显示器在不同分辨率下的刷新率最高能上到多少,这一般在说明书上有,如果没有说明书,也有一定的经验可寻。一般15寸的显示器都能在800×600下刷新率达到75-85Hz;好一点的能上到110Hz,在下能上到85Hz。而一般17寸的也就和好点的15寸的一样,当然优秀点的17寸可以上到更高,这就要以说明书上的为准了。当然显卡所支持的最大的刷新率也是不同的,但现在显卡的这项参数一般都远远高于显示器的参数,所以一般情况下你就没必要对显卡操心了。&2、在正确安装好显卡的驱动后(说到这里,我补充一句,好些显卡需要先装上windows自带的标准显卡驱动程序后才能把正确的驱动安装成功,而升级时也要先将显卡的驱动转化为标准的驱动后再升级),有时监视器的驱动你没有,就最好是安装一款windows自带的品牌监视器的驱动程序(因为如果安装为即插即用监视器后,有些显卡会出现没有刷新率选项的情况)。这样你就可以调节显示器的刷新率了。当然,对于不是安装你监视器对应驱动程序的朋友,要注意你的刷新率选项下可能有高于你显示器所能够承受到刷新率。这时你就要以上面的经验值来定了,不要盲目上最高的刷新率,不然显示器坏了可不要找我!&3、一般情况下,你肯定是先设置好屏幕分辨率后才设置刷新率的,而你肯定是长期在某一种分辨率下使用的,而你调整好的也往往是这个分辨率下的显示器刷新率。而大多数人调整到这里也就完了。其实这还不够,还需要变换屏幕的分辨率到640×480和(或更多不同的分辨率,按你自己的需要)下,分别调整刷新率到合适(从保护眼睛的角度)的模式下(在显示器允许的情况下,刷新率尽量设置在75Hz以上)。如果屏幕位置变化了,也要同时在显示器上调整屏幕的位置。调整好后,再还原到你常用的分辨率下,找到Dxdiag.exe这个文件,通常在c:\winnt\system32\dxdiag.exe(win2000)或c:\Program&Files\directx(win98)目录下,运行它,选择里面的其他帮助菜单栏,里面有个替代按钮,点击它后,选中替代值,并在右边的空框中填上一个合适的刷新率值,一般填85就可以了,如果你的显示器很差,建议用75比较合适。确认后退出就可以了。对于NT用户,这一项要以管理员身份登陆进行修改才能生效。&4、为什么要这样呢?你可能有过这样的经历,在打游戏或者用一些DOS软件时(全屏模式),本来调整好的屏幕变歪了,当你重新调整好后,以后也就没这个问题了,这也使问题不容易暴露。其实许多游戏默认运行的分辨率和你桌面的分辨率并不同,它运行时会自动调整屏幕的分辨率,这样屏幕的移动也就可能发生,因为不同分辨率和不同刷新率下屏幕的位置是不同的,其状态显示器是分别储存的,当你调整好一种后,它会自动储存,下次再用这种状态时,它就会按你调节后的储存状态控制显示图象的位置了,从而使屏幕不再歪曲(而早期的显示器就没有这种功能,从而这种显示器在windows下使用时有时经常要调整屏幕的位置,相信很多朋友都有这样的经历吧)。如果你没按上面第3条的方法分别调整屏幕的刷新率,在程序变化分辨率运行时,如果你的显示
回答采纳率达:23%(543个被采纳)
评价已经被关闭 目前有 0 个人评论
0% (0)0% (0)
其它回答 (共2条)
- 大副 十二级
进入安装模式,把驱动程序删除了,换个或把分辨率调到显示器支持的范围,HZ
12-29 11:28
回答采纳率达:25%(556个被采纳)
- 大副 十二级
显卡驱动有问题。
12-29 11:28
回答采纳率达:24%(550个被采纳)
快问软件专家
专精领域:软件、台式机、电脑配件
已帮助过10020人。
已回答了10558个问题:当前位置: &
求翻译:input signal out of range change settings to hz是什么意思?
input signal out of range change settings to hz
问题补充:
输入信号变化范围设置为1600 * 900 60HZ
输入信号的范围改变设置为__LW_AT__ Hz
输入信号在范围变动设置外面对hz
输入的信号范围内更改设置以 1600 * 900-60 hz
输入信号变化范围设置为1600 * 900 60HZ
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!General :: Input Signal Out Of Range Change Settings To Hz?
Mar 31, 2010
i have both windows XP and suse linux installed in my hp pc with monitor HPL1710. when i in stalled Scientific LInux (cern) in the unallocated space using default partirtion it is in stalled. unfortunatately i have choosen the screen resolution to be . So when i try to reboot it says:
Input signal out of range change settings to Hz I have no idea what to do ? I dont find any scientific linux sub forum . so i am sending the thread here.
Similar Messages:
ADVERTISEMENT
Apr 28, 2011
I just installed Ubuntu Natty on my desktop which uses an nVidia GeForce 7+ chipset. After installing Ubuntu, I noticed that when the GRUB boot menu should show up, my monitor says &Input signal out of range, change settings to 1600 x 900 - 60Hz&, and it stays that way until the Ubuntu desktop shows up. The Ubuntu desktop shows up just fine. It's just that GRUB and Plymouth don't show up and my monitor gives me the aforementioned message.Here's my xorg.conf configuration after I ran the nVidia X Server Settings app:# nvidia-settings: X configuration file generated by nvidia-settings# nvidia-settings:
version 270.29
(buildd@allspice)
Fri Feb 25 14:42:07 UTC 2011Section &ServerLayout&[cdoe]...
May 19, 2010
am running the new Ubuntu 10.04. Things are going fairly smooth but I would love to get back to the 1280 x 1024 screen resolution I had with XP. simplest way to make that happen
Apr 19, 2010
I am getting a pop up window saying: &Not optimum mode. Recommended mode 1280 x 1024 60Hz& In my case, this is happening after installing Debian 504 AMD64, the Samsung &SyncMaster 940N& that gives this message or warning was working fine for a few years on another machine under the previous Lenny distro.The only way to get rid of this unwanted pop-up window (the monitor is working fine) is to press the &AUTO& switch on the monitor, there is no such option in the menu of the monitor to disable anything or change the resolution and it seems to me that, unlike what was suggested as an answer in similar threads, the problem is not with the monitor but with the distro unable to detect the monitor properly. The only mention in the &xorg.conf& file is as follows and running &dpkg reconfigure ...& has no other effect than creating a new exact duplicate of the file.Section &Screen&Identifier&Default Screen&Monitor&Configured Monitor&EndSection
Feb 15, 2011
I have been trying unsuccessfully to load Debian on my desktop. I have tried both live and otherwise. Both AMD64 and i386. It seems to be loading fine and then all of a sudden the monitor quits with a sign Input signal out of range. I have tried lots of other live disks and they have worked fine. My monitor is a Hanns G and my video card is NVIDIA GeForce8200. All other stuff very normal. 4 Gigs of RAM. What?
Mar 29, 2010
I recently installed Fedora 12 -- a brand new install, not an upgrade.
The system was previously using Fedora 11 without any problems. Fedora 12 installed without any issues, and I haven't really done any customization to it.
I am running KDE.
The system is hooked up a KVM switch.When I am on system #2 (a Windows system) and I switch back to system #1 (Fedora) after a few minutes of time, the Fedora screen will be blank and the monitor will present an &input signal out of range& error.
I can SSH into the box and kill X to get the screen back. This has not happened on this system with any previous versions of Fedora that had been running on it (everything since Fedora 7).
Nov 28, 2010
I basically destroyed my laptop a couple of years ago. Windows XP wouldn't even start but it didn't come with an installation disk. I tried recovering it but it just died. So a few months ago I put a box of thing on top of it which broke the screen! I was going to chuck it out until I stumbled upon a page which told you you could use it as a web server.I decided to use it to host my website. I installed ubuntu without a problem however it wasn't until I was about to start it up I found out it was against BT's terms and conditions!! So since I installed ubuntu I thought I might as well make use of it and use it to render my files. When I went to turn it on for the second time and plugged it into the monitor it said input signal out of range!I can see the login screen but I can't move the mouse or anything. I can't access the terminal, how can fix this?
Aug 27, 2010
i installed a program called start-up manager. i fiddled with the display settings cause on startup of the computer my boot screens and etc were out of wack placed halfway across the screen and really pixelated. after changing the resoloution i restarted and just after booting everything goes black and it comes up with the input signal is out of range. ive tried to run livecd or live usb i should say as its on a usb stick. and search for commands to repair my screen settings but cant. ive tried to run grub cause i heard its a repair console by pressing and holding shift it doesnt work ive tried to ctrl alt f2 and other commands during start up non of them work. they all just result in that message popping up. there is no repair console for me to access during start up. i just want to roll back to before i did this when everything was working. also half the commands given on other threads come up with error messages saying commands were wrong and such. and ive also started up bios to try and change display settings for it to magically work so i can login and change my settings back and nothing happens. im using another computer at the moment to find results.
Aug 4, 2011
I got myself a brand new pc, it has an asrock z68 pro3 motherboard and an i2500k proc. the screen is a dell u2311h the problem is i cannot get the resolution higher then . with 10.10 the monitor works perfectly, but the system crashes.
so i want to use 10.04, which seems quite stable on my hardware.
Jul 25, 2010
I have a HP w1907 monitor and when I boot my PC and get to BURG, the monitor shows the the &input signal is out of range& and to change settings to 1440 x 900 and 60 ghz.
This message won't go away until I select an OS to boot.
The message blocks the the center of BURG where I select the OS but I can still select the Os although the image is partly blocked by the &Input Signal Out of Range& message.
Using BURG-Manager I set the Resolution to 1440 x 900 but I still get the message.
May 1, 2011
While my Ubuntu computer was on the splash screen, my Ubuntu is in a bad resolution and I get the error on my monitor Quote:&Input signal out of range, change settings to 1600 x 900 - 60Hz&I tried editing the GRUB file to changeQuote:#GRUB_GFXMODE=640x480toQuote:[code]...
Nov 2, 2010
I want to change the display's frequency from 60hz to 50hz, on a fedora core 9 box, anyone know how to do this?
Aug 2, 2010
I just installed Simply Mepis 8.0.15 for a friend but the screen resolution is 800 x 600, how do I change that to 1024 x 768?
Jan 31, 2010
I'm trying to setup my second computer as I think my first one is failing. I can only get my display to show 800*600 I want
I also have this on a dual boot system but not showing any menu system so I can't get winxp How can I get a display of what my system is so I can post
Jan 9, 2010
Anyone knows the workaround for Quote: Input Signal Out of Range Change Settings to 1440 x 900 - 60Hz
Jul 17, 2011
I installed edubuntu 11.04 a couple months ago on the kids computer. Everytime we would boot up, we received the signal out of range during the entire boot sequence. However once the login screen showed up, we could see the desktop fine. However, now it will not display anything from the time grub loads it is just Signal out of range. I even let it sit for about 10 minutes. I can boot from the live cd fine...but I'm not sure what to change. How can I fix this issue from the live cd?
Apr 30, 2010
Does anyone know how to stop ubuntu (when loading) looking for wifi signal's in the 5000000 khz range? I have a problem with other devices around my house that operate on this range of frequencies and it effects ubuntu while its booting, to the extent that it won?t load. My wireless router is on the 2000000 khz range therefore I only really need Ubuntu to look for devices on this range of frequencies. If anyone know a way to prevent Ubuntu looking on the 5000000 khz range by editing something I would be very greatful to know how to do this.As at the moment I am having to boot about 5 times until it eventually decided to load. Sometimes the only way I can get in, is by going into recovery mode, dropping to terminal and
typing in: &sudo gdm& and eventually I get it. Which is a right pain. Please see my previous post outlining my problem: [URL]
Sep 21, 2010
I followed the instructions given at http://linuxhub.net/2010/06/fix-big-and-ugly-plymouth-in-ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx/ for fixing my ugly plymouth screen after installing Nvidia drivers. All worked as expected. However I made some modifications in the instructions as I required.Code:GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT=&quiet splash nomodeset video=uvesafb:mode_option=,mtrr=3,scroll=ywrapI used
instead of . [Code]...
Mar 30, 2011
I would like to use ulimit -St &some number& to stop a process form running once the process has exceeded the amount of CPU time specified in the ulimt arg.I have been able to get ulimit -t (or -Ht) to kill my process, but I need the signal to be something other than 9 and other than SIGXCPU.Is there a way to have ulimit issue a kill -&somthing else& when the cpu time specified has been exceeded?
Dec 10, 2010
Have a Compaq Presario SR1915AN desktop with a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE it has a dual boot of Windows XP and Debian 5.0.6 which would only run in 800x600 mode.I decided to install Ubuntu 10.10 Desktop as this is what is on another different machine, thought it would be safe.The install wouldn't work, I
would get the purple selections screen and first time chose the normal graphic mode, 10 seconds or so in to the install the scrren goes dead and i see the &No Signal Input& display show on the screen. Rebooted and selected text mode install, this time it fully installed but on reboot it again has the screen goes dead 10 seconds after you select from the Grub screen.
Mar 25, 2010
when restarting suse 10 , i get an error displaying as Input signal out of reach..even its not going through any of the consoles....but ..when i shutdown the suse system and start suse its going inside without this error...how can i stop the error from occurring while restarting suse...this error occurs only when i restart suse.....when i freshly start suse after shutting down the system...its going well without errors.
May 3, 2011
I had the following problem while i installed fedora on my machine: The boot record was normally read from the installation CD and the boot screen appear, (up to this moment my Graphic Adapter is going fine) then i select the first option (which is the default as well) to boot fedora from the CD, and suddenly my monitor inform me that there is no input signal. I think it might be some driver problem, but my adapter is pretty common i think (NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT), so its not very likely.Things i have to note:1. My Adapter is working on my Windows installation.2. I manage to install fedora by removing my GeForce 9600 GT and using the on board Graphical Card from my main board.
Nov 7, 2010
this has happened with a few different attempts of ubuntu based distros lately ... i try to boot a live cd it gets to where it starts loading and the monitor pops off and says input out of range
... im aware that this is a known bug with xorg choosing either the wrong resolution or refresh rate ... but what the heck are we supposed to do , i can't get far enough into the boot process that i can open a terminal and try to bypass xorg ... so will all future distributions of ubuntu just be out of the question for me ?
if you ask me what needs to be done is make the installer ASK what resolution you want to attempt to boot at .... similar to what puppy does
Jul 9, 2010
I'm using Fedora 13 , wireless card:Intel 512AN_MMW kernel version:2.6.33.6-147.fc13.i686 below is my problem: when i finished install F13,i can use Wireless card surfing internet i have multiple ap's , and if the ap set with same ssid and different channel, i can roaming between ap's if i'm accessing the internet , otherwise, it won't change to greater signal ap if i'm not using the internet
, does this condition normally ?
The other question is , if i'm using different ssid , like &wlan01& &wlan02&, can i roaming between this two ap's automatically?
Nov 4, 2010
I recently got a real fancy unidirectional microphone, but when I go and use it, something strange happens. The mic is a mono mic, but when I record something, it appears to think it's stereo. Instead of having the same thing on both channels, it puts it all in the left channel, and silence on the right channel.I tried fiddling with alsamixer. In capture (F4),
adjusting the &Capture& device has an effect. However, it doesn't do anything useful. Lowering the right channel to zero does nothing, lowering the left channel to zero creates silence, and disabling the right channel creates silence.In my System&Preferences&Sound (or pavucontrol, or what-have-you), there are &Analog Stereo Input& and &Analog Stereo Duplex& options there, but no &Analog Mono Input& or &Analog Stereo Output + Analog Mono Input& options (the latter being ideal).Something interesting, though, if I do this: Code:arecord -r 96000 -D pulse -c 1 -vv -V mono /dev/nullit works correctly and outputs on both channels. But if I do Code:arecord -r 96000 -D pulse -c 2 -vv -V stereo /dev/nullthen it's back to the same behavior. The VU meter on the second command shows the left channel going up and down as I make noise, but the right one always at zero.The machine does have a crap internal mic built in to the screen bezel. If I do either of the above commands, they both work correctly. The stereo VU shows the same activity for both channels.The machine is a Eee 1015PED, which has Intel integrated sound. Something probably insignificant is that the mic has a 1/4 inch mono plug, and to get it to plug into the Eee, I needed to get a 1/4 female to 1/8 male adapter. The mic's 1/4 plug is mono (duh) and therefore two-conductor, but the adapter I got is stereo, or three conductor (L, R, GND). I don't know if this is tripping something in hardware to tell it it's stereo or something.I tried the mic on my desktop, which has a SB Audigy 4 (the non-pro flavor) and that has the &Analog Mono Input& function, so that works fine. Is there some way to turn this stereo input into mono input?
May 1, 2010
I installed Lucid. I used to have Ubuntu 9.10 and to connect my iPod to my laptop's speakers. There was an option in 9.10 in the Sound Options to change the Mic Input into a Line Input. But now unfortunately I can't find it in Lucid
have only 2 audio ports in the laptop: Headphone port, Mic port.
Feb 3, 2010
[For those of you who helped me before hand, sax2 wasn't good enough, so I went with the one-click, aaaaand]Version: 11.2 &Emerald& with KDECard: Nvidia FX 5200Problem: After installing one-click (5xxx legacy drivers), I ran the nvidia-config command and rebooted. Upon reboot, I get a splash screen and then nothing but a monitor error - &Signal out of Range& [Note: After googling this problem, I found a similar thread with an ATI, but since the difference between nvidia and ati is the same as perfect
Sep 3, 2009
I installed SuSe Linux. By the installation I forgot to set the key-board to German. How can I change it now? I don't think I have to re-install the Linux again, right
Aug 21, 2011
i have a computer with 3 users on it, and a folder using samba that everyone on the network has access to.
Lets say that, the folder is stored in /etc/sharedfolder. What happens is, when user1 puts a folder in it, then logs off, user 2 attempts to modify it and fails, because permission is set to 755, and they are not in the same group. (even if they were, it should still need to be 775) Anyway, my current solution is, every 5 minutes a crontab changes permission like so: chmod 777 -R /etc/sharedfiles && chown useradmin:superadmin -R /etc/sharedfiles Which works, but seeing as there is getting close to a gig in there, this is a bad solution, as it eats up the computers resources. Solutions that i think might work: 1) create a script that only changes permissions that need be changed.2) change file permission settings to force all documents to inherit parent document settings
Oct 14, 2010
When I boot my computer I get this message: Warning
Pc video resolution is out of range Change setting to recommended resolution
@60mh So I hit ctrl alt f1 I typed in Sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
Nothing happens. It's been very frustrating because with everything that I've looked up it says that it's suppose to guide me through something. I desperately need my computer for school.
Copyrights 2005-15 , All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 120v 60hz 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信