求一篇写人的作文the shining qualities in sam walten 作文

求一篇英语作文。。急。。。。_百度知道
求一篇英语作文。。急。。。。
? What qualities do you value most in your friends?我是大一学生。谢谢谢谢,要做口试。,时间两分钟,就这个题目。一共有8个题要准备题目是:What role friendship plays in your life。谢了,这个实在没思路了,各位大虾帮帮忙好了。。写的好再追加分。。。。。。
提问者采纳
cherish my friends so much,you will not cheat me,or leave me.Maybe they are not my life,but my life will not exist without them.What I value most.So to me.And if I smile when I think of you,it doesn&#39.So you need to love me too,s just my life,friendship is something I can&#39.It give up,t play any role.If you are my friend,it&#39.What role friendship plays in my life,I love you so much,you must be my true friend?No.If I consider you as my friend
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新写了一篇作文,恳求批改!~As we all know, neighbors are extremely important in our daily live. Many people even make their decisions about where to live according to their neighbors in the future. But what are the qualities that make a good neighbor? As far as I’m concerned, I believe that a good neighbor should have at least two qualities which are respectful and friendly. I would like to present the following two points to support my belief.
First, good neighbors should be respectful, which means they should respect our personal space and privacy so that we c otherwise, we would suffer a lot from them. For example, some people like listening music or watching TV loudly even in midnight without any consideration for others, therefore our lives would be greatly disturbed if we have a neighbor like them. Besides, being respectful also means that we should keep the secrets of each other. Since our neighbors live closely to us, it is unavoidable that they may learn some details about our private life. What a good neighbor should do is to keep these secrets and never share it with anyone else.
Second, another quality of a good neighbor is to be friendly. All people should be friendly to others, but this quality is most important when it comes to neighbors. Apparently, we don’t an it is easily to imagine what we would feel like if our neighbors were so rude to us every time we met them. Moreover, a good neighbor should always be ready help us when we are in trouble and we should also do the same to them, because only in this way can we make a good society and have harmony lives.
In conclusion, I believe that respectful and friendly are the most important qualities of a good neighbor, because we could certainly lead a happy and harmony life if all our neighbors have these qualities.
总体感觉词汇各方面基础不错,意思表述较清晰,可以给22分吧.只是语法上要多多注意,有几处小错误:1 前后的单复数、时态不一致:For example ,when disposable chopsticks were used ,it is likely to be discarded.were used和it is单复数和时态不一致 .如果你前面were used是虚拟的话,后面用it would会比较好.as you know that disposable chopsticks 中的that 应为 those.2 该用句号使用了逗号.要注意英语中,一个句点前只能有一套主谓宾结构.On the other hand ,as you know that disposable chopsticks are made of wood ,if more disposable chopsticks were used,more trees will be cut ,more forest will be destroyed ,and vast areas of land will become desert,the rainstorms will cause floods easily .其中,made of wood后面应该是句号.另外用and连接多个并列结构时,and应放在最后,所以vast前面的and要放到the rainstorms will cause floods easily 前面.3 Time goes by 前面要加as,这样他才是一个状语,否则就是一个句子,后面就不能是句号.或者也可以在it may lead to 前面加and.4 it may leads to 这样可不行哦.may后面要跟动词原形.5 同样最后一句“,so in order to live a better life ,it is vital to stop using disposable chopsticks .”是一个完整的主谓宾结构,前面的逗号改为句号.6 注意A is vital to B 的用法,首先to后面要跟名词或是动词ing形式,如education will be vital to the success of their students.教育对孩子的成功将起到重要作用it is vital to meeting their demand .这对满足她们的需求十分重要.而文中的it is vital to stop using disposable chopsticks .抛开语法不说,意义上也不太准确.你想表达的意思是停止使用一次性筷子是十分重要的,不如用 i strongly appeal that it is high time that we stopped(注意是过去式) using disposable chopsticks .其实,作为高中生写的还是不错的,其中有不少高级词汇和表达.不过,高考作文采用的是扣分制(不知道你们是不是?可找老师求证),出现的语法结构错误,都会有扣分.最好能减少语法错误.具体方法:1 每次的作文找老师修改过后,再重新写一遍,反复诵读或背诵.2 多看范文,积累好的句型结构.加油,相信你会取得更大进步,争取写出满分的英语作文!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文_百度知道
求一篇英语作文
高考刚刚结束,恐惧等)2对于“高考那段时间,回忆自己当年在高考时刻的想法(紧张,兴奋
提问者采纳
my cultural levelt pay much attention to the university entrance exam and give our children too much pressure,I have forgotten so much what I used to know,physical.I suggest that we shouldn's not a decision.So I think that the period of the university entrance exam,chemistry and politics,I was very nervous and frightened at that time because the exam might decide whether my life would be successful.Nowadays,but just an exam.For example,I seldom use my knowledge which I have learned before high school graduationRemembering the university entrance exam .It&#39.Many students
attend the university entrance exam every year just as what I did three years ago.But when I sometimes communicate with my freinds about scholarly attainments
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
The College Enteress Examination was over,but those feelings at the exam would stick in my mind for ever.Sitting in the room,I felt so nervous that I have to take a deep breath to clam myself down.Luckily,it worked.And I adjust myself to the exam as soon as it began.In fact,everything went on well
Recently,&The Gaokao is the time when my knowlege peaks.&Maybe it's true of many people as well as me.However,I have made the determination to get rid of it.Since I went to the university,I have induged myself in a meaningless life.It‘s just a waste of my life.I felt so shameful of it.Now,it's time to change it .
哇塞,都考完了谁还写啊~
每个人都有自己的经历和对高考的看法,没有绝对的死板的作文,不妨自己试试吧。
没有经历过
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇有质量的英语作文.标题是neighbors are the people who live near us in your opinion .what are the qualities of a good neighbor!需要举出几个特点,然后分别举例,描写细节.不用太多.
专属迷醉丶棍
你又不给积分 这么有难度 我还是给你回答吧in our live we may have different neighbors.such as my neighbors.my frist neigbor is a woman.she is a very kind pepole.often help elder and children.she like plants,grow flower.her flower is pretty and often send us.my second neighbor is a couple,the husband is a strong man.often help me carry heavy things,the wife is a teacher,often teach me my homework.I don't like my third neighbor .she is a young,but she sometimes make too noise in the mid night,i suggher don't listen pop music in the mid night.It's too noise.it may be effect our neighbor to rest.but she not accept my suggestion.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文 growing up with mother_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 growing up with mother
求一篇英语作文 growing up with mother
some students spend much time in listening to music. It can not onlyopen our minds. The more we read. We can get knowledge through reading, especially read classics so that we can spread our Chinese traditional culture to the world. And let it become a part of our life. Our study can be improved if we read more good books. It takes much of their spare time,Reading is very important. So I would like to suggest that everyone should read more books.However, watching TV or going online to play games, but also make us cleverer and happierMy Dear Friends.Let’s start reading now, the more we will learn and the brighter our future will become
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My mother is an educated woman, who has many good qualities. Like all other mothers, she is responsible and devotes most of her efforts to our family. She treats my father kindly and cares for her children whole?-heartedly.
When my mother has spare time, she reads books and newspapers, so she knows many stories. After supper, I often sit in our living room, listening to her telling stories. She has a gift for telling interesting stories. My mother is a learned woman, so I often consult her whenever I have any difficulty in my lessons. Her explanations are very helpful, so she is not only my mother but also my teacher.
Although she inspires me...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇写人的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信