求一篇写人的作文关于速度的英文作文

写一篇有关速度与激情6的英语小文章,英语课前演讲,1~2分钟即可,谢_百度作业帮
写一篇有关速度与激情6的英语小文章,英语课前演讲,1~2分钟即可,谢
写一篇有关速度与激情6的英语小文章,英语课前演讲,1~2分钟即可,谢
收集环保有关单词,例如废纸,废电池,环境,污水……\r\n寻找英语环保口号,自己创作更加。\r\n为环保写一篇100字的英语小文章,可以以环保为主题,或者对某一废品怎么产生以及如何处理写篇说明文或议论文。例如废纸。\r\n环境的要素,例如水,空气,土地,阳光,温度,以及对人类,动物,植物,微生物的影响,分别以这些要素展开活动。收集文摘,单词,简单的说明文。或者自己对某一现象的思索,甚至对某一文章的...求速度解决英语作文,假如你是李明,准备以“What Can We Do for the Environment”为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿:
内容包含:1.在购买时用布袋子替代塑料袋
2.尽可能地再利用使用过的_百度作业帮
求速度解决英语作文,假如你是李明,准备以“What Can We Do for the Environment”为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿:
2.尽可能地再利用使用过的
求速度解决英语作文,假如你是李明,准备以“What Can We Do for the Environment”为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿:
2.尽可能地再利用使用过的课本
3.离开教室应关灯
4.最好走路或骑自行车上学
5.简述理由:保护环境,减少污染,节约能源等,80词左右
Hello,everyone.I'm Li Hua.It's nice to speak about what can we do for the environment,and I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem.Firstly,we should use cloth bags instead of plastic bags.Secondly,try to use the textbooks that have been used.Then it’s a good idea to turn off the lights when you leave the classroom.Why don’t you go to school by bike or on foot?It’s good for our environment.If everyone does as what I said,we can protect energy and stop polluting the environment.So in fact,even the simplest everyday actives can make a real difference to the environment.I believe we can make the world a better place to live in.Thank you for your listening!初一英语!写两篇不同的作文。速度速度_百度知道
提问者采纳
才30的悬赏
也太少了..
起码也得70啊
加、加到70帮你写
题目要求只叫合并材料写一篇啊
嗯好吧一篇
那你等一下
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你去百度的那个翻译,然后把中文进去翻译成英文就可以了,我也是那样
可是这个是根据表格写。
你先用中文想出来,然后把中文打进去,她就给你翻译成英文了
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速度需要一篇关于高三学生该不该上体育课的英语作文,120字左右,速度同学正在考试,急需这样的文章!_百度作业帮
速度需要一篇关于高三学生该不该上体育课的英语作文,120字左右,速度同学正在考试,急需这样的文章!
速度需要一篇关于高三学生该不该上体育课的英语作文,120字左右,速度同学正在考试,急需这样的文章!
Should we take the PE Classes?PE, Physical Education, should we take it?In the world, there are so many fat and unhealth people, why are they like that? They eat too much, and they don't walk, don't move, don't even take any excercise, they'll get ill! That's just like if we don't take PE classes.But, sometimes you might feel'oh! It's so boring! Can we do something else?', like the gymnastic, but, actually, it's good for you, for your bones, so when you grow older, you won't become very weaker. And also, you might feel very exciting if it's the sports that you like, like football, basketball, badminton and baseball, actually I like them, but they just give few lessons on this to us, oh, gosh! Can the teachers give us more like that!?!? And for the almost time, we just did some excercises for like just five minutes in the full lesson of fourty-five minutes, and then do whatever we want but just don't anoying other classes and don't go out of the school, so what we could do is just chatting...Gosh it's so boring!We should inform the teachers to give us more excercises and sports to do, so that we won't be that boring and unhealth...Doing sports also help us to grow, what I think, is that all of the Chinese and Korean or Japanese should do some more sports, I think everyone knows that the East people are so short, why? We walk everyday, and eat healthy, and we're clever, but it's just that so many people doing the drugs and don't take excercises, excercises are actually better than walking, walking are just help to diet.So people! Common! Let's grow up! (因该还好吧,我竟我最大的努力了,对不起,我的作文写得不太好噢.)求关于赞成中学生上网的英语作文 速度 急用 最好带翻译_百度知道
求关于赞成中学生上网的英语作文 速度 急用 最好带翻译
只要赞同的意见,,
我有更好的答案
I like chatting on the internet.chatting on the internet can help people make friends from all the world as many as they can .also,it can save people’s time and money.And it can pratice people’s comuniting skill..but it also has its disadvantages.when people sit in the front of the computer ,they can not help to opening their QQ.some even chat many hours on the internet.what is more,friends on the internet often like to chet and bring unhealthy news to you.and it can hanve an effect on your study and work.
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇写人的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。