我现在迫切需要个汉译英的高手支援啊~~~这个时候“汉译英在线翻译器”是不靠谱地!!可以的话给我留个QQ什么的!

当前位置: &
求翻译:为了让我及时地受到你们的信息,你可以发邮件给我另外一个邮箱好吗,因为这个邮箱我已经不太用了。是什么意思?
为了让我及时地受到你们的信息,你可以发邮件给我另外一个邮箱好吗,因为这个邮箱我已经不太用了。
问题补充:
To let me be your information in a timely manner, you can send mail to another mail me please, because I have not used the mailbox.
In order to let me timely received from all of you, and you can send an e-mail message addressed to me another email will you, because this email I am not too.
In order to let me receive your information promptly, you may send the mail to me other mailbox, because this mailbox I already not too used.
In order to let me in a timely manner from your information, you can send mail to me another mailbox, please, because this mailbox I've not used.
In order to let me in a timely manner from your information, you can send mail to me another mailbox, please, because this mailbox I've not used.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!汉译英在线翻译句子急急急~~哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下啊~~谢谢了不要翻译器翻译的
汉译英在线翻译句子急急急~~哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下啊~~谢谢了不要翻译器翻译的
随着科技的发展,大多数人都过上了小康生活,除了能保证吃喝,私家车也渐渐多了起来。人们的生活越来越富裕了。新世纪初,人类为此付出了代价:大量的污气排放,让地球大氧层受到了破坏,南极上方大氧层被破坏,出现一个大洞。南、北两极的冰川陆续融化,威胁到了两极生物。没了大氧层的保护,温室效应也威胁到了全地球。全球变暖,是因为大氧层被破坏,太阳制造出的紫外线射到地球上,使地球变暖……再这样下去,地球被成为一颗火球!低碳生活主要从衣食住行做起。少买一件不必要的衣服,就可以减少2.5千克的二氧化碳的排放。多吃素,减少肉食排出的二氧化碳。选择小户型,不过度装修。少开车,多乘公车,这样才能减少二氧化碳。地球是我们的家园。我们作为地球的主人,就应该好好保护地球。现在城市不是正在倡导文明环境,只要我们不污染地球的环境,不浪费地球的能源。就能让城市变得更绿色,更环保。有想法就要有行动。以“低碳减排”离我们并不遥远,从我们生活细节做起,如家里有车的人少开车多骑车,那怕一个月少开一天车好,看着只是一份微薄的行为,但是你为国家做出了贡献。每个人都学习你的行为做,那么对世界的贡献大的是无法计算的,让我们动起来吧!做我们能做的,献出我们微薄的的一份力吧!那么对于我们来说,还有其它降耗低碳的好方法纸张的双面使用,节约用纸;不用一次性的筷子和一次性的饭盒;不用一次性的塑料袋;减少粮食的浪费;随手关灯,随手关好水龙头。使用手帕,少用纸巾……我们的地球需要我们共同来爱护,让我们从身边的小事做起,珍惜资源,降低能耗,让我们的生活更加美好。
随着科技的发展,大多数人都过上了小康生活,除了能保证吃喝,私家车也渐渐多了起来。人们的生活越来越富裕了。Withthedevelopmentoftechnology,mostpeoplehavelivedacomfortablelife,notonlyensurethateatinganddrinking,alsomoreandmoreprivatecars,.People'slifestyleweregettingricherandricher.新世纪初,人类为此付出了代价:大量的污气排放,让地球大氧层受到了破坏,南极上方大氧层被破坏,出现一个大洞。Thebeginningofthenewcentury,mankindhaspaidtheprice:alargeamountofpollutionedgasisemissioned,concedingtheEarthozonelayerwasdestroyed,theEarthzonelayeraboveAntarcticaisdestroyed,itapearsasahugehole.南、北两极的冰川陆续融化,威胁到了两极生物。TheglacieroftheNorthandSouthpolarismeltingconstanly,itthreatenthepolarcreatures.没了大氧层的保护,温室效应也威胁到了全地球。Withouttheozonelayerprotection,globalwarmingalsothreatenstheentireplanet.全球变暖,是因为大氧层被破坏,太阳制造出的紫外线射到地球上,使地球变暖……Globalwarming,isbecauseoftheozonelayerisdamaged,ultravioletrays(UVrays/lights)fromthesunreachallpartsontheplanet,warmingtheplanet......再这样下去,地球被成为一颗火球!Ifcontinuelikethis,theEarthisbecomingafireplanet!低碳生活主要从衣食住行做起。Mainlyfromthebasicnecessitiestostartalow-carbonlife.少买一件不必要的衣服,就可以减少2.5千克的二氧化碳的排放。Tobuylessofthoseunnecessaryclothes,wecanreduce2.5kgofcarbondioxideemissions.多吃素,减少肉食排出的二氧化碳。Eatingmorevegetables,lessmeattoreducecarbondioxideemissions.选择小户型,不过度装修。Toselectsmallapartment,nottooverdothedecoration.少开车,多乘公车,这样才能减少二氧化碳。Drivinglessandtakeabusmoreoften,inordertoreducethecarbondioxide.地球是我们的家园。Earthisourhome.我们作为地球的主人,就应该好好保护地球。We,asmastersoftheearth,weshouldtakegoodcareoftheearth.现在城市不是正在倡导文明环境,只要我们不污染地球的环境,不浪费地球的能源。Nowthecityisadvocatingcivilizedenvironment,isn'tit?aslongaswedonotpollutetheEarth'senvironment,donotwastetheenergyoftheplanet.就能让城市变得更绿色,更环保。Willbeabletomakethecitygreener,moreenvironmentallyfriendly.有想法就要有行动。someideasmusthavethemotion.“低碳减排”离我们并不遥远,从我们生活细节做起,如家里有车的人少开车多骑车,那怕一个月少开一天车好,看着只是一份微薄的行为,但是你为国家做出了贡献。The"low-carbonemissionreduction"isnotfarawayfromus,startsfromourlifetrivia,,suchasiffamilywhoownsacar,lessdrivingmorecycling,evenonedayofamonthnottodriveacarisbetter,Itseemsonlyamodestbehavior,butyoumadeacontributiontothecountry.每个人都学习你的行为做,那么对世界的贡献大的是无法计算的,让我们动起来吧!Ifeveryonelearnfromwhatyouhavedone,thelargercontributiontotheworldcannotbecalculated,letusdoit!做我们能做的,献出我们微薄的的一份力吧!Dowhatwecando,giveusameagerforceofit!那么对于我们来说,还有其它降耗低碳的好方法Soforus,thereareothergoodwaysofreducingcarbon纸张的双面使用,节约用纸Usingbothsidesofapaper,不用一次性的筷子和一次性的饭盒;Nottousedisposablechopsticksand不用一次性的塑料袋;Nottouseaone-减少粮食的浪费;R随手关灯,随手关好水龙头Turningofflightswhenyoudon'tneedit,turningoffthetapafterfinishusingit.使用手帕,少用纸巾……Useahandkerchief,lessusepapertowels......我们的地球需要我们共同来爱护,让我们从身边的小事做起,珍惜资源,降低能耗,让我们的生活更加美好。Weneedtoworktogethertocareofourplanet,letusstartfromtheminormatter,treasurestheresourcesreducingenergyconsumption,letourlifebehappier.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:亲爱的老公、如果你真的能陪在我身边多好、我要的不多、只想有个人能陪我、累的时候有个肩膀靠靠、伤心难过的时候可以有个怀抱庇护、有人疼有人爱这就是幸福,真的很想很想有你陪在身边、做梦都想。是什么意思?
亲爱的老公、如果你真的能陪在我身边多好、我要的不多、只想有个人能陪我、累的时候有个肩膀靠靠、伤心难过的时候可以有个怀抱庇护、有人疼有人爱这就是幸福,真的很想很想有你陪在身边、做梦都想。
问题补充:
My dear husband, if you can really stay with me much good, I do not want much, just want to have individuals to accompany me tired when a shoulder Kaokao, and sad when there is the embrace of asylum, it was The pain was love This is happiness, really want to want you around, dreaming.
My dear husband, if you are really able to accompany me on many of the good, and I would like to do not much, just want to have a personal to accompany me, and the Dar-es-Salaam when there is a shoulder on the time, sad SAD can be a safe haven, it was filled with pain that is well-being was love, an
Dear husbands, if you really can accompany is good in my side, I wants to want not not many, only to have a person can accompanies I, tired time has a shoulder depends on, the sad sad time may have the bosom asylum, some people loves some people to love this is happy, really very wants very to want
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求地道汉译英在线翻译翻译,很急,请高手尽量速译... - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
求地道汉译英在线翻译翻译,很急,请高手尽量速译...
求高手帮我翻译一段话汉译英(急用)
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友szyb1986遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我最喜欢的电影是辛德勒的名单。它讲的是第二次世界大战期间,德国纳粹商人新德勒在良心的驱使下出钱出力解救了上千犹太人。它描述了战争、种族、性、信仰、信念、金钱、同情等等。它虽然是一部电影,但也是一部史诗。它有着巨大的震撼力和深沉而令人痛苦的艺术魅力撼人心魄的情绪力量,凝聚着人性之美。我想,这部电影的感人,不在于情节,在于可以唤起所有观者心底的良知。以上都是我为什么喜欢这部电影的原因。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
My favorite movie is schindler's list. It is the second world war, the Nazi Germany businessmen's new in the quake-hit conscience are driven by the thousands of jews rescue. It describes the war, race, sex, religion, faith, money, sympathy, etc. Although it is a movie, but also an epic. It has huge shock and dark and terrible pain the artistic charm of the emotional force, condenses the beauty of human nature. I think the film is not moving, plot, lies in the heart of the viewer can arouse all conscience. Above all is why I like the movie.
—— xiaoxiongba
My favorite movie is Schindler's List. It stresses that during World War II, Nazi Germany, the new Chandler businessman driven by conscience money in the efforts to rescue thousands of Jews. It describes the war, race, sex, religion, faith, money, compassion and so on. Although it is a movie, but it is also an epic. It has enormous power and deep and painful emotions Shocking artistic charm power, embodied the beauty of humanity. I think the film moving, not the plot, it can arouse the conscience of the hearts of all viewers. These are my reasons why I like this movie.
—— 名侦探kenan
My favorite movie, the Schindler's List features a Germany businessman who saved the lives of more than a thousand Polish Jewish refugees by employing them in his factories and depicts matters like warfare, ethnicity, sex, belief, faith, money and sympathy.
Not only a film, but also an epic it is.
The film provides with great power to shock you, deep and painful emotions of art to catch your heart with the beauty of human nature.
So, I think the success of the film depends on not the plot, but the conscience which echoes with our heart. That's way I am loving this film.
—— vincentyuen
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&急!求高手翻译(汉译英)!万分感谢!在线等!_百度知道
急!求高手翻译(汉译英)!万分感谢!在线等!
考研需要的材料(理由,计划,今后目标等内容),需要稍高级的词汇,自己多年未碰英语不敢随便翻,求英语高手帮忙!如果可以帮忙请随便回复一下,我会通过私信把内容发给您!非常感谢!
提问者采纳
考研需要的材料(理由,计划,今后目标等内容),需要稍高级的词汇,自己多年未碰英语不敢随便翻,求英语高手帮忙!如果可以帮忙请随便回复一下,我会通过私信把内容发给您!非常感谢!The materials /data /stuffs/ documents that are required to go in for examination of postgraduate degree ( reasons, plans, such contents as the goals in the future ) Senior /Advanced Vocabulary is needed , I have not got into contact with English for many years , I am not afraid to turn over English books as I wish , I implore English Talents to help me with my English ! Please give me a wishful reply if assistance is offered by you , I will send you the contents through private message ! Thank you so much for your great help !
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁〔求助啊!紧急紧急!〕请哪位高手帮我翻译下!汉译英,谢谢了!!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,325贴子:
〔求助啊!紧急紧急!〕请哪位高手帮我翻译下!汉译英,谢谢了!!收藏
你看,雪灾我们用太阳般的团结融化了它!
地震我们靠着强大的民族凝聚力战胜了它!
纵使路上有荆棘,可我们这个民族,这个国家,最终一定会再次屹立于世界之颠!

(谢谢帮我翻译的人才!谢谢!)

上海坤伦翻译有限公司北京分公司提供多种专业,多种语言的全方位翻译服务,我们是翻译协会的会员,同时是奥运会的长期合作伙伴。拥有高品质的翻译素质。期待广大客户的来电和咨询。电话:&传真:&地址:北京市朝阳区建国路93号6号楼601室&e-mail:
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急求一段汉译英翻译,要求表达尽量准确地道,非常感谢
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友sonka遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
优秀客服人员必备素质
1.&处变不惊&的应变力
2. 挫折打击的承受能力
3. 情绪的自我掌控及调节能力
4. 积极进取、永不言败的良好心态
5.忍耐与宽容是优秀客户服务人员的一种美德
6.良好的语言表达能力
7. 丰富的行业知识及经验和熟练的专业技能
8. 思维敏捷,具备对客户心理活动的洞察力
9. 具备良好的人际关系沟通能力
10. 具备专业的客户服务电话接听技巧
11. 良好的倾听能力
12.“客户至上”的服务观念
13. 工作的独立处理能力
14. 各种问题的分析解决能力
15. 人际关系的协调能力
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
basic essence for a good customer service staff
1.&处变不惊&的应变力
the ability to stay calm under pressure
2. 挫折打击的承受能力
the ability to bear frustration
3. 情绪的自我掌控及调节能力
the ability of mood self-regulation
4. 积极进取、永不言败的良好心态
positive attitude with diligence and say no to failure
5.忍耐与宽容是优秀客户服务人员的一种美德
Be tolerant and
patient is a virtue
6.良好的语言表达能力
the ability to express yourself properly
7. 丰富的行业知识及经验和熟练的专业技能
Be knowledgeble about profession and proficient at specialized skills
8. 思维敏捷,具备对客户心理活动的洞察力
Be quick-thinking and sensitive in face of clients
9. 具备良好的人际关系沟通能力
the ability to communicate well
10. 具备专业的客户服务电话接听技巧
professional skills to answer client calls
11. 良好的倾听能力
the ability to be an good audience
12.“客户至上”的服务观念
bearing the concept of &customers are our god&
13. 工作的独立处理能力
Be independent on work processing
14. 各种问题的分析解决能力
the ability to get over troubles
15. 人际关系的协调能力
the ability to coordinate with people
—— 疾冻博士
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&求中译英翻译,(尽量官方一些,不要翻译软件翻译出来的)在线急等,高分及追加_百度知道
求中译英翻译,(尽量官方一些,不要翻译软件翻译出来的)在线急等,高分及追加
首先,我们很认真的阅读了您的邮件,作为中方代表,我们很感谢您对双方工作的支持以及各种文件的汇总与提供,但是,双方合作,尤其是国际性质的合作,我们要互相尊重,互相信任,需要您提供的那些文件仅仅是因为股东大会上的一些股东们的质疑和要求,我们也是为了建立互相信任可以更友好,更快速的展开合作,希望您可以理解及全力支持。
通过会议中方股东需要向您说明:我们会在正式合作协议签署后提供给您中国地区的股权和亚洲其他国家的代理费用,但股东大会一致决定因为品牌需要进入中国,MICA Beauty的药监费用是需要由美国方承担。
毕竟合作在即,我们确信有我们在是MICA Beauty在中国及亚洲区域市场运作最有能力、最好的、最合适的,也是我们这么长时间建立起来的合作基础!谢谢您的理解和配合!
【请在翻译这一句】:我们集团在中国已经成功运作了国外数十个品牌的亚洲市场,前期合作、中期发展、后期受益都得到了品牌方的认可
提问者采纳
First of all, We readed your email earnest, as the delegate of China, we are really thankful for your support to our work and the gather of fiiles, however, we need to trust and respect each other in the cooperation of two countries. Because of some shareholders' queries and requests, we needed those files from you. We really want to build trusting between us and we believe it makes us to have a faster and more friendly cooperation, we hope you can understand it and support us.According to the meeting, the chinese shareholders' want to explain to you that: we will give you the stock right of china area and other Asian countries' agency commission after we make the cooperation
treaty formally. On the other hand, the shareholders' meeting agreed that because the brand is going to China, America should assume
the cost of drug safety of MICA Beauty.Last but also the most important,we are sure that we are the best and the most appropriate in the China and Asian area for running MICA Beauty, it is also the base we have beenning built for a long time! Thanks for you understood and cooperation.(Besides, our company has been running more than ten foreign brands in the Asian market, prophase, metaphase and later period got their admit.)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
如果贵公司在寻求国际合作,或者已经在与合作方进行沟通的话,如果贵公司找不到一个雇员能翻译这段话,我建议你们尽快雇佣一个有一定英语能力的员工, 或者把沟通的工作外包。
中译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2015
Corporation, All Rights Reserved求英语高手翻译,急!网上在线翻译不靠谱,就一句话.“她对音乐的执着和对梦想的追求深深打动了我,我希望有一天也可以成为向她那样的人.”后半句可有可无,重点前半句,急啊!_百度作业帮
求英语高手翻译,急!网上在线翻译不靠谱,就一句话.“她对音乐的执着和对梦想的追求深深打动了我,我希望有一天也可以成为向她那样的人.”后半句可有可无,重点前半句,急啊!
“她对音乐的执着和对梦想的追求深深打动了我,我希望有一天也可以成为向她那样的人.”后半句可有可无,重点前半句,急啊!
how she chasing her dream and the insistence of the music is beating my heart deeply,i hope i could be the one just like her
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信