曹娅兰老师 【个人经历】 从业六年,热爱教育行业,曾经...
科目:雅思阅读 综合语法 综合词汇 采集 北京第二外国语...
北京外国语大学硕士。拥有丰富的教学经验,坚持轻松与...
全国著名的应试培训专家,中国大陆特聘辅导教师,多家...
北京大学大学英语语言文学硕士,英语专业八级,5年教学...
北京外国语大学,英语语言文学专业学士学位,英语专业...
雅思/ielts
学生背景:邹同学 毕业院校:香港浸会大学和北京师范大学联合国际学院 专业...
作为全球最大职业社交网站,LinkedIn排名主要根据网站所汇聚的多方在校生和校...
香港作为经济金融的中心之一,拥有优质的教学资源和优越的地理位置,吸引了...
很多父母认为孩子出国留学和自己没有太大的关系,这是一种错误的思想,虽然...
作为全球最大职业社交网站,LinkedIn排名主要根据网站所汇聚的多方在校生和校...
加拿大留学费用如何准备最合理?...
2015USNEWS世界大学排名之加拿大榜单...
英国著名院校-华威大学本硕海归,曾就职于国内某大型留学北京公司英国部,...
随着留学人数的快速增长,越来越多的 留学生 会选择出国留学来提升自我,丰...
一、类型及区别 通常来说,澳洲的研究生分为两类:授课式研究生和研究式研...
查尔斯达尔文大学...
香港作为经济金融的中心之一,拥有优质的教学资源和优越的地理位置,吸引了...
学生背景:邹同学 毕业院校:香港浸会大学和北京师范大学联合国际学院 专业...
申请新加坡留学的学生不在少数,学生们一定比较关注新加坡的留学费用情况。...
越来越多的同学选择到新加坡留学,留学前需要办理签证,新加坡的签证分为普...
课程咨询:010-
友情链接:QQ
加盟合作:010-
雅思代报名:010-我想要去英国留学,但是英语口语不好,我想找个英国的外教老师一对一的教我,我家就在国贸附近,_百度知道
我想要去英国留学,但是英语口语不好,我想找个英国的外教老师一对一的教我,我家就在国贸附近,
请帮我推荐一家吧
我有更好的答案
你是哪里的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英国留学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁10-1710-1710-1710-1710-1710-1710-1710-17
学校名称ILSC
校区MontrealTorontoVancouverSanFranciscoSydneyBrisbaneNewDelhi
学校名称:CairnsCollegeofEnglish
学校简介:在学习语言的同时体会凯恩斯镇得美..
学校名称:EnglishFella
成立年度:2005年
学生人数:350个人
学校名称:friendsenglishschool
成立年度:2002年
学生人数:130个人协..
学校名称(缩写)CDU
学校名称(全名)CDUESLCenter
学校介绍..
学校名称(缩写)CELI
学校名称(全名)CleverlearnEnglish
游学流程:
一:办理个人护照:持身份证,户口本到身份证所在地公安局出入境管理局办理护照。一般需要15-2..
10-1510-1510-1510-1510-15
菲律宾共和国(TheRepublicofthePhilippines),简称菲律宾。在碧波浩渺的太平洋西部,由7107个岛屿组成。面积29.9万平方公..
09-2809-2809-2810-1510-15
document.write('');
全国电话服务热线86-025-
在线咨询周一至周六 9:00-22:00
在线留言收到留言 我们会第一时间联系您
服务热线:86-
联系邮箱:
技术支持:025-
&&&曾几何时,我幻想了许多许多,想去国外留学,想开..
&&&本次菲国之行,我选择了去宿雾麦克坦岛上的FRIEND..400-777-8124
 用户名:
登录密码:
我还不是会员,
  手机号码:
  登录密码:
  中文名字:
  所属人群:
推荐人手机号:
    如您已是会员,请直接
为什么选择优外教
优外教是国内外教电话英语的开创者,率先从国外引进外教电话英语教学模式,累计培养学员30多万
最便利的学习方式
拿起手机便可与英美外教互动交流
一对一的教学模式
为每位学员定制专属的学习方案
四对一的服务体系
顾问 助教 教务 系统,贴心专业服务到底
最显著的学习效果
电话里英语练好了,面对面交谈so easy~
欧美外教,我们很在行
师资是教学质量之根本!优外教历经10年时间精心打造优质的外教团队,为学员提供来自美国、英国、加拿大和澳大利亚等国的专业老师,老师电话教授亚洲学生的平均年限超过5年,是业内最为资深、最为专业的电话英语外籍教师团队!
Hello everyone. My name is Teresa and I am 29 years old. I love teaching because this is my way of sharing my knowledge in English to people who likes to learn the language. I like listening to music such as ballad RnB and pop especially when i was walking on the street. My hobbies are reading, watching movies and spending time with friends or family. I had been studying and living in Europe for 6 years , I am really grateful i can have this experience and it makes my mind open and gained so much .Someday I want to travel the world and experience different kinds of food and culture. i want my students laugh and have fun while learning English I believe that The wonder of teaching is watching caterpillars become butterflies.
大家好。我是Teresa,今年29岁。我喜欢教学,因为这我和喜欢学习英语的人分享知识的方式。我喜欢听音乐,比如民谣RnB和流行,我喜欢边走边听。我的爱好是读书,看电影与朋友或家人在一起。我一直学习和在欧洲生活了6年,我很感激我能有这样的经历,它让我的思想开放,得到了这么多。总有一天,我要环游世界,体验不同种类的食物和文化。我希望我的学生开心的学习英语,我期待他们破茧成蝶般的精彩。
Hi! I’m Teacher Ria. I am from YOU Waijiao.
I am 33 years old. I have been teaching for seven years now.
I have taught Chinese, Japanese and Korean students, online and face-to-face.
I make sure that my students are having fun while learning the English language.
I love teaching! It is my passion. It makes me happy!
I would like to invite you to enroll with my class. Be amazed on how fun learning English could be!
大家好,我是优外教的Ria老师,我今年33岁,有七年的在线和面对面的教学经验,我的学生有中国人,日本人和韩国人!我的教学风格是以学生为中心!我可以让我的学生愉快的学习英语!我喜欢教学,这是我的挚爱,教学让我很开心!我想邀请你加入我的课堂和我一起学英语,学英语是一件多么的有意思的事!
Hi there, I'm Teacher Alicia. I'm from the United States and have lived in many states all across the USA including California, New Jersey, Iowa, and North Carolina, but currently I'm living in Houston, Texas. I'm 25 years old and a teacher at You Waijiao where I have been teaching English for over a year now. I've also taught for one year at an international school. I love teaching and would love to help you improve your English skills. You can count on me to adapt to your learning needs and I promise to make each class an enjoyable experience. You know what they say, the best way to learn something new is to have fun doing it. I look forward to having a class with you here at You Waijiao.
大家好,我是Alicia老师,我来自美国,在美国多个州居住过,如加州,新泽西,爱荷华,和北卡罗来纳州,但是现在我住在德克萨斯,休斯顿。我今年25岁,目前任职于优外教,至今有一年多的教学经验,同样也在国际学校担任过一年多的英语教师。我热爱教师这个行业,而且非常愿意去帮助你们提高英语技能。我可以根据你们的学习需求来调整自己的教学方式,而且能够让我的英语课堂充满乐趣,这就是大家所说的最好的学习方式就是快乐学习。非常期待你们能够加入我的课堂。
Hello, My name is Charles and I'm a teacher with you waijiao.
I've been an online Englih tutor for 2 years, and a classroom instructor for 3 years before that. I love teaching because its one of the most rewarding careers anywhere. My teaching style is very conversational becuase my teaching philosophy is people retain knowledge best when they're having fun.
I really hope that you join you waijiao and join my class!
大家好!我是来自优外教的Charles老师。我从事线上英语教学已经有两年的时间了,而且之前也有三年多的面授经验。我非常喜欢老师这个职业,因为不管在哪里,这都是让人能够收获很多的职业。我的教学风格是以风趣幽默的会话方式为主,因为我的教学理念是寓教于乐。
欢迎你们加入我的课堂!
Hello! I am teacher Edlyn of YOU Waijiao. I have almost five years of teaching English to foreign learners in different levels, both online and offline.
Teaching English has been my passion and I enjoy exploring the vast world of the English language. Students may struggle but I want them to know that making mistakes are part of the learning process. And, I will lend a helping hand so that they understand and speak this language with ease. I am looking forward to meeting you soon in my class. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now in YOU Waijiao! See you!
大家好!我是优外教的Edlyn老师,我已经有5年教龄了,包括在线教学和课堂教学。我教的学生来自不同的国家,水平也参差不齐。教英语是我所热爱的事业,我渴望探索英语语言那广阔的世界。学生们或许会觉得学英语很艰难,但是但我想说犯错误在学习过程中不可避免的,我将会尽我所能让你们轻松地学英语,我在这里期待着你们的到来。所以,你还在等什么呢?现在就加入优外教吧,等你哦!
Hello there! I am Karry from You Waijiao. I am an online ESL Teacher for more than 4 years now, catering foreign students, from beginners to professional level. To be a successful teacher, one must demonstrate a positive attitude, offer feedback to motivate students, and encourage them to participate. Most importantly, a good teacher is patient and understanding. Last but not least, classes should be informative, as well as fun. I do believe that I am able to posses these qualities, and the reason why I am still teaching until now. I hope to see you in my class. Good luck!
大家好!我是来自优外教的Karry。 至今为止,我做ESl老师已经4年多了,教授过从初级到高级不同水平的学员。我觉得,作为一个成功的老师,必须要有积极的教学态度,给学生提供反馈并鼓励他们参与课堂。最重要的是,一个好的老师要有耐心,宽容和理解学生,最后一点,课堂上要充满乐趣,并且让学生增长见识。我确信我具备这些能力,这也是我到现在一直从事教学工作的原因。期待在课堂上见到你,祝好运!
Hello! I'm Teacher Sara with You Waijiao. I have been teaching for about 1 year both on and offline. My approach to teaching, 1-on-1, is to adapt my teaching style to my student's needs, interests, and learning speed. I truly care about my students and want them to succeed in becoming better English speakers, and I hope you will love taking my class as much as I love teaching it! Please, I invite to you come learn English with You Waijiao and me! Thank you!
你好,我是优外教的Sara老师,从事线上线下教学1年多了。我的教学风格是根据学生的需要,兴趣和接受程度来调整教学方法。我真心希望能帮助我的学生让他们说一口流利地道的英语。同时,我也希望你能喜欢我的课堂,就像我喜欢教学一样。期待你加入优外教,加入我的课堂,谢谢!
Hi I am teacher Brian from You waijiao,I am so excited to be able to help others learn English. I am experienced in teaching in a classroom atmosphere and in an online setting as well. My teaching philosophy is that if you enjoy what you are doing and are enthusiastic and make it fun that it makes it a much richer and enjoyable experience for me as well as my students,I look forward to having you in my class in You Waijao.
大家好,我是优外教的Brian老师,非常开心能够帮助大家学习英语,对于英语面授班及在线授课,我都是非常有经验的,关于教学,我的理念是,如果你能够全心投入课堂,并享受课其中的乐趣,那么学习就会变成非常愉快和丰富的一次体验,你也会收获很多。非常期待你能够加入我的课堂。
Hello there! My name is Nate, and I teach for youwaijiao. I come from Wisconsin, USA. I have been teaching for 6 years online and offline. I can help you improve your English and your confidence very quickly! I love helping my students with everything from free conversation to test preparation, including TOEIC, TOEFL, and OPIC. Let's have some fun and learn at the same time! See you in class!
大家好,我是来自美国威斯康星洲的Nate老师,目前任教于优外教,我从事线上线下英语教学已有六年,在教学过程中,我能够帮助你们在快速提升英语技能的同时,还可以获得更多的自信。我也非常开心在自由交谈中能够帮助大家做好TOEIC, TOEFL和OPIC等考试准备。让我们一起去体会学习的乐趣吧!期待与你们课堂上相见!
Hi! This is Teacher Riza from You Waijiao.
I've been an English teacher for around 10 years now. Teaching wasn't my original profession but came to love it after trying it the first time. I believe that learning both work for the students and the teacher. That is why I make it a point to make each student special and important. Learning from my students and hearing them improve keeps me teaching. If you want to become better in English and at the same time have fun, come join us at You Waijiao. I hope to talk with you soon!
大家好,我是来自优外教的Riza老师。 我已经做了将近10年的英语老师。教学不是我最初的专业但是尝试过一次后我就深深地喜欢上了教学。我认为教学相长,在教学过程中彼此都能学到很多东西。这就是为什么我非常珍视每个学员并尊重他们的特殊性。倾听学员、从他们身上学到东西,是我保持教学热情的源泉和动力。如果你想要提高你的英语并享受这个过程,那就赶快加入优外教吧!期待着你的加入。
Hello there, I am teacher Viji George with YWJ program. I am a native English speaker from California. I'm a graduate in Accounts and Taxation and I've also received my TESOL certification. I
have 7 years of experience in Executive Assistance and overall 8 years of experience in Teaching, which I started during my graduation. However, since 2013, I have been teaching ESL classes to foreign students, from the age of 10 to professionals above 60 years old, with Business English, Grammar, Vocabulary & Comprehension, Phonemes, Reading, Writing, Listening and Speech(Conversation). I also help students prepare for their IELTS/TOEFL exams. I believe "Teaching" is one of the greatest professions in the world, as it is all about inspiring and supporting students to reach their potential. I totally understand that learning a second language requires a lot of hard work and dedication to get to a certain level, which can be very difficult or boring at times. But, don't you worry! because I am here for you to help you break down each lesson to you letter by letter and together we will fill this learning experience with FUN and ENTHUSIASM.
I hope too see you guys in one of my classes!!
Have a wonderful day!!
大家好!我是优外教的老师Viji,我来自加利福尼亚,大学所学的专业是账目税收学。并且取得了对外教授英语的职业资格证书。自大学毕业开始工作到现在,我有七年与行政协助有关的工作经验和八年的教学经验。从2013年起,我开始教授非母语英语教程,我的学生最小的10岁,最大的超过60岁。我教授过他们商务英语、语法、词汇和理解、音位学、阅读、写作、听力和对话,我也可以帮助我的学生通过雅思或托福考试。我相信教学是世界上最伟大的职业之一,因为它可以激发和支持学生发挥他们的潜能。我特别能理解学习第二语言是需要很大的努力才能到达一定水平,有时候确实是非常困难和无趣的。不必担心,因为我作为老师,就是来帮助你逐步学好每堂课。我们可以一起在快乐中进学习步。我希望在我的每一堂课中都能看到你,祝大家生活愉快!
hello there!
i hope your doing great today!
that learning English can be such a very hard thing to do,
so much reading involve,
so much vocab to memorize.....
there are even days that learning English practically becomes very very boring.
but guess what?!
there\'s a better alternative!
my name is teacher Rafa,
and i am here to help you with your English needs..
all you have to do is just make sure that you come and learn with me....
here at you waijao..
大家好,首先希望大家生活愉快!我知道学英语并不是一件十分简单的事,你需要阅读大量的文章,记忆足够多的单词。有时候甚至会感觉到学英语简直太枯燥啦。但是知道吗?其实你还可以有更好的选择。我是优外教的老师拉斐尔,在这里我会帮助你更好地学习英语,而你只需要加入我的课堂,一起学习。我在这里等你喔!
Hello , I'm James a teacher at You WaiJiao. I'm American and Canadian, with a MBA in Business Management and graduate certificate in Education. I owned a small textile company in Guatemala for many years. I have over ten years experience teaching primary, secondary, university, corporate, and online English in Thailand. I have a passion for teaching my native language of English. I'm here to help you achieve your English language goals in a relaxed atmosphere. Are you ready to start learning with me? Let's work together and have fun doing it.
大家好,我是来自优外教的James老师。我是加拿大和美国的混血,持有商务管理学硕士学历和教育学方面的证书。我曾经在拉丁美洲的危地马拉开过一个小的纺织厂。我有很多年的教学经验,教授过不同水平的学生,包括大学生和企业客户,在泰国也教授过在线英语。我热爱教学,会时刻准备帮助你在轻松的学习氛围中实现你的英语学习目标!你准备好和我一起学习了吗?让我们一起乐享学习吧!
Ni Hao! This is Teacher Ruby of You Waijiao I hope you're all having a good day! I am from Rosewood, Pennsylvania and I have a strong six-year background teaching English as a secondary language to Asian students including Koreans, Chinese and Japanese. I can understand the difficulties that most ESL learners are facing. Teaching English has always been my passion, as it reveals my inner desire to help others. When I teach, the process of imparting knowledge and training minds encourages me to explore all the means to guide the students in class. Teaching for me is a very satisfying job. When I see my students understand the lessons and be able to use the language naturally, I know its time to step aside and anticipate the beautiful blossoms of knowledge and watch them flourish. Learning English can be challenging! However, it can also be fun and exciting. So never quit when learning seems hard because You Waijiao and I will guide you in maximizing it`s utilization. I would love to share my creative ideas and experiences to help you develop your English abilities and enjoy the learning journey. When you are learning, you are actually creating a new and better self. Talk to you soon!
大家好,我是优外教的Ruby 老师。希望大家每天都有好心情哦!我来自美国的宾夕法尼亚州,目前为止,有6年多的授课经验,学生来自韩国、中国 和日本。我理解在学习英语过程中,会遇到各种困难。我一直都满怀激情地从事英语教学工作,因为它能够满足我内心想帮助大家的愿望。在教学过程中,我能因材施教地去引导和鼓励学生。我热爱教学,当我看到学生可以很好地理解英语并且运用自如的时候,我感觉是时候展示下他们的学习成果了!学习英语是充满挑战的,但也是一件充满乐趣和令人兴奋的事情,所以在英语学习的道路上如果你遇到困难,一定不要放弃,因为我和我的优外教团队会帮助你走出困境。我愿意和大家一起分享英语学习方面的经验和方法,帮助大家在提高英语水平的同时享受英语学习的过程。记住,你在学习的同时,也是在超越和完善自己!让我们课堂上见吧!
Hi there, my name is Teacher Melo, I am your new English teacher. I've been teaching English as a secondary language for almost ten years now. My students were Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. I graduated from Drexel University in the United States.
Teaching has always been my passion. I love to share this passion to everyone. I like being with people and helping people. I enjoy teaching students to help them improve and impart the knowledge I have acquired through my years of experience. I am adept in both online and offline teaching styles.
I know how challenging it is to learn a new or different language. But we can do it together with the help of YOU Waijiao. We can make learning English fun and exciting.
Have a good day! See you around.
大家好,我是Melo老师,有线上线下教学经验10年了。我的学生有来自中国,韩国和日本。我毕业于美国德雷塞尔大学。我对教学总是充满着激情,并且很乐意与大家分享,也很喜欢和大家相处并乐于帮助大家。我希望能够帮助我的学生们不断提高同时力所能及地分享我的知识经验。线上线下教学我都很擅长。我知道学习一门新语言是具有很大挑战的,但是我们可以在优外教的帮助下一起实现它。我们能够让学习英语的过程变得有趣多彩。祝大家生活愉快!期待下次相见哦!
全面且定制化的课程设置
简单填写资料
立即体验课程
咨询热线:400-777-8124}

我要回帖

更多关于 外教口语培训 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信