the reason thatt 和 reason why 的区别,请简要说明并举例

the reason that和the reason why什么区别、怎么用?_百度作业帮
the reason that和the reason why什么区别、怎么用?
the reason that和the reason why什么区别、怎么用?
the reason (why.../that...) 构成的句子都是在解释某种原因,语法上不同,但造句时经常可以混用.请看下面两个例句,仔细体会其中差别:The reason why I'm late is that/because I missed the bus. 我迟到的原因是没赶上公共汽车. (why引导原因状语从句)We aren't going, for the simple reason that we can't afford it. 我们不去, 原因很简单: 我们负担不起. (that引导同位语从句,且不能省略)the reason为先行词的定语从句,后面的关系词什么情况用why?什么情况用that等?请举例子说明_百度作业帮
the reason为先行词的定语从句,后面的关系词什么情况用why?什么情况用that等?请举例子说明
the reason为先行词的定语从句,后面的关系词什么情况用why?什么情况用that等?请举例子说明
从句缺少宾语时用that,缺少原因状语时用why如:The reason that he told us is not true.(在从句中做直接宾语)The reason why he didn't attend the meeting is not clear.(在从句中做原因状语)我说的明白吗?此外,The reason 后的从句也可能是同位语从句,判断标准:只保留The reason 和从句(不看主句其他部分),然后再两者之间加一个is如果语义句法成立,就是同位语从句.换句话说,先行词与同位语从句有逻辑主表关系.如有问题请追问.
个人认为 定语从句是完整句子,不缺主语及宾语时用
the reason为先行词的定语从句:the reason why... =
the reason for which...the reason that... = the reason which...
何时用that,琢磨以下句子,其中it 指宾语 That is the reason that he can't say. That is the reason why he can't say it . 关系副词why,在定语从句中作状语表示原因,why的先行词只能是reason。why可用for which代替。Is this the reason wh...当前位置:
>>>It seems that there’s a good reason why dogs are always see..
It seems that there’s a good reason why dogs are always seen as man’s best friend. Scientists have found that dogs are the only animals that can read emotion(情感)in faces much like humans. The finding suggests that like an understanding friend, dogs can see if we are happy, sad, pleased or angry.When humans look at a new face, their eyes usually look across the left, falling on the right hand side of the person’s face first. A possible reason for this is that the right side of the human face is better at expressing emotions.Scientists have now shown that pet dogs also have “left gaze bias(左视偏好)”, but only when looking at human faces. No other animal has been known to do like this before. Dr. Kun Guo showed 17 dogs pictures of human, dog and monkey faces as well as something else with his team. The dogs’ eyes and heads show a strong left gaze bias when the animals see human faces. But this did not happen when they were shown other pictures, including those of dogs.Guo suggests that over thousands of years living with humans, dogs may have developed the left gaze bias as a way to guess our emotions.“Recent studies show that the right side of our faces can express emotions better than the left. If& true, then it makes sense for dogs and humans to see the right hand side of a face first.”小题1:Why are dogs seen as man’s best friend according to the passage?A.Because dogs are the closest animals to humans.B.Because dogs can read the emotions in humans’ faces easily.C.Because dogs can understand us better when we feel sad.D.Because dogs are good at expressing emotions.小题2:The dogs’ left gaze bias helps them _______.A.get along well with humansB.express emotions quicklyC.have more understanding friendsD.remember more new faces小题3:The passage mainly wants to tell us that _______.A.dogs have been man’s best friends for thousands of yearsB.humans have a “left gaze bias”C.the “left gaze bias” works on all animalsD.dogs can read emotions the same as humans
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C试题分析:短文大意:当有人看一张新的面孔,他们的眼睛通常从左看起,落在人脸的右侧。原因可能是人的右脸善于表达情感。科学家已经证明,宠物狗也有“左凝视偏差”。小题1:细节理解题。根据第一段中Scientists have found that dogsare the only animals that can read the emotions in humans’ faces like humans可知该选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据第四段Guo suggests that over thousands of years living with humans, dogs may have developed the left gaze bias as a way to guess our emotions.可知该选A。小题3:细节理解题。根据第三段中The dogs’ eyes and heads show a strong left gaze bias when the animals see human faces.可知该选C。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“It seems that there’s a good reason why dogs are always see..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读,科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读科教类阅读
健康环保类阅读:本类型主要是围绕饮食健康、医疗卫生及环境保护等方面选取实际的材料来设题。体裁有记叙文、说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类阅读题答题注意事项和技巧:应试生态环保类题目时,在理解文章的基础上,要重点突破——归纳主旨大意技能,因为推断是以整体理解为基础的推断能力。1.归纳主旨大意: (1)寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:找出每小段的主题句。主题句通常有这样的特点:①有一个话题(topic);②有阐述控制性概念,偶尔也可在一段中间;③有的文章无明显主题句,主题句隐含在段意之中。这就需要读者进一步加工概括了。 (2)寻找整篇文章的中心思想的方法建立在寻找具体段落中心的基础上的。 应观察全文的结构安排,理解文章浓墨重笔写的“重心”,考虑文章组织材料及支撑性细节是服务于什么的,分析故事的发展结局都是围绕什么中心大意来安排的。 (3)典型错误:①忽视文章的结构;②混淆了中心与支撑细节或材料的区别;③忽视文章表意的倾向性;④漏掉了主要的特征词。 2.正确推理判断: 推理判断试题要求考生尽量考虑文中全部信息或事实,在通篇理解文章的基础上领会作者的言外之意,并作出正确的推理和判断。 (1)数据推断题 解答此类题,关键是要善于捕捉有关数字的信息,然后在透彻理解原文的字面意义和题意的基础上,运用自己的数学知识,对其进行分析、推算,从而得出正确的结论。 (2)知识推断题 根据文章中所阐述的细节,运用基础知识进行分析、推敲,从而得出符合文章原义的结论的一种推断方法。 (3)逻辑结论推断题 根据事实、论点、例证等一系列论据材料,不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。解答这类题的前提是要首先获得短文的主题思想或列举的具体事实,然后按题意要求进行推断。 (4)对作者态度、倾向的推断题 作者的倾向和感情往往隐含在文章的字里行间,或流露于修饰的词语之中,因此,在推断过程中,应特别注意文中作者的措辞。科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“It seems that there’s a good reason why dogs are always see..”考查相似的试题有:
22931730516632062126960629942897445新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
cause与reason的区别
cause与reason的区别
是造成一种事实或现象的“原因、起因”,后接介词of。
“原因,起因,根源”something whic a person, a thing or
event that makes sth happen 。
A cause is sth th a reason is sth that
explain, or excuse an action.
Carelessness is the
usual cause of fire.
是说明一种看法或行为的“理由”;
must tell him the reason why you won't accept his
意为“借口、辩解”
again! What your excuse of this time?
表示造成某一事实或现象的直接原因或起因,一般要用
cause (后常接 of),不用 reason。如:
Carelessness is
often the cause of fires. 疏忽大意往往酿成火灾。
Friction is the
cause of the match’s lighting. 摩擦是火柴点燃的原因。
若是说明或解释某种行为或看法的理由,两者可通用(其后常接
for 或不定式)。如:
There is no cause
[reason] for anxiety [to be anxious]. 没有理由焦虑。
have no reason [cause] for complaint [to complain].
你没有理由抱怨。
注:表示“理由”时,两者虽然常常互换,但也有区别:
cause 是不可数名词,而 reason 可用作可数或不可数名词,因此当需要用复数或受 a, every, many
等修饰时,通常要用 reason 。如:
have many reasons to fear him. 我怕他是有很多理由的。
had every reason for thinking so. 她这样想是完全有理由的。
reason 之后可接 why 引导的定语从句,而 cause 不能。如:
reason (why) I didn’t tell you was that I wanted it to be a
surprise. 我没有告诉你,是想让它给你一个惊喜。
&详细拓展分析:
Reason and
Cause: ① 〔C〕 “原因,起因,根源”something whic a
person, a thing or event that makes sth happen
②〔u〕理由,缘故
Don’t complain without (good) cause.没有充分的理由就不要抱怨.
A cause is sth th a reason is sth that
explain, or excuse an action.
Cause使之产生某种结果的原因to cause someone or sth to be in a particular
There was not enough evidence to prove that tobacco was the cause
of disease.
I believe that these large increases have been the cause of most of
our economic problems.
It was a shock to everyone that their marriage broken up , but
sally and her jealousy was the cause of it.
① a reason why someone does sth or feels a particular
way使之解释或原谅某个行为的理由
Why did you do it? I hope you had a good reason.
She wants to change her job for purely personal reasons.
I think the reason why she left him was that he drank too
The only reason I went was that I wanted to meet you your
② a reason that explains why sth happened
The tax on fuel has increased and this is the main reason for the
price rise.
Now we know the real reason why he is late for work every
Each of us had reasons for wanting to leave best known to
ourselves.
If you have good reasons for suspecting her, she should be closely
questioned.
The cause of the accident was the fact that he was driving too
fast.事故的原因是开车太快了.
The reason why he was driving so fast was late for an important
meeting.他开车开的那么快的原因是他要参加一个重要的会议,时间已经晚了
The cause of the fire is not known yet.
The reason why I was absent yesterday is that I was sick.= My
illness was the cause of my absence.我昨天缺席的原因是我生病了
If the doctor asks why, the computer goes through its memory and
gives the reason.如果大夫问为什么计算机就从它储存的现象中查找并说明理由.(不用cause)
They don’t know the cause of the death among the old people.
他们不知道你老年人的死亡原因.
We have no reason not to study hard.我们没有理由不努力学习
Give the reason for choosing the answer.把你选这个答案的理由讲一下.
Heat is the cause of expansion of matter.热是物体膨胀的原因
Smoking is the cause of the cancer.
名词cause可接介词或 of短语; cause for后接表示忧虑,埋怨,惊恐等表感情的词: e. g:
cause for anger/regret/anxiety /complain(生气后悔忧虑埋怨的原因) cause
cause of the delay/the noise /the fighting/the
disaster(耽搁嘈音打架灾难的原因)
reason to do sth
You don’t need to find out a reason to phone her.
We have no reason to believe him.
What is the reason for such bad behavior?
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Reason后的定语从句that 与why 如何区别呢?1)I don’t know the reason why he said these words.2) I don’t know the reason that he said these words.这两句that 与why 都引导定语从句,如何区别何种情况用why ,that呢?_百度作业帮
Reason后的定语从句that 与why 如何区别呢?1)I don’t know the reason why he said these words.2) I don’t know the reason that he said these words.这两句that 与why 都引导定语从句,如何区别何种情况用why ,that呢?
1)I don’t know the reason why he said these words.2) I don’t know the reason that he said these words.这两句that 与why 都引导定语从句,如何区别何种情况用why ,that呢?
用why是定语从句,就是why后面跟的句子整个修饰reason.而that是同位语从句,整个句子对reason起到了补充说明的作用.好好体会一下,二者的意思是不同的.第一句是说他说这些话的原因,就是说他为什么要说这些话.第二句是说他说的这些话就是原因,原因的具体内容就是这些话.
the reason在这两句中都是先行词,但你观察它在第一个从句中做状语此处why 相当于for which在第二句中the reason做的是said的宾语,因此你可由判断the reason在从句所做的成分来使用that 与why!
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 the reason that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信