“温迪芙”帮我起个英文名译成英文。

麻烦高手帮我译成英文,谢谢了~~_百度知道
麻烦高手帮我译成英文,谢谢了~~
我是来自中国的Shapley(就是fans)、幸福,我会永远爱你!不管你以后怎样。我最最亲爱的Stephanie(这里可以用dearest),英文信格式什么的麻烦指教,看起来你现在恢复得很好是我要写的信,努力,谢谢,我都会支持你、所以你才那么优秀,你是值得我去学习的,希望美丽的Stephanie在2011年里能健康,我一直很担心。最后!
爱你的:你好。我非常欣赏Stephanie的精神,但是看了最近的视频之后我放心了许多。之前有很长一段时间都没有你的消息,谢谢你能在百忙之中抽空读这封信。我们一直都很想念你、坚持,希望能看到The Grace(组合名字)四个人一起站在舞台上表演。去做你喜欢做的事情吧
提问者采纳
thank you for you can read this letter out of your busy life, but since i have watched you latest video. hope we can see the Grace(combination name)that four people could stand togather on the stage, persistance. just do whatever you like, i feel quite relieveddearest stephanie! whatever lies beyond. finally, and i have been always worried about you, i will support you and love you forever, happy in 2011,hi, so that you can be such exellent. i appreciate the spirit of stephanie which
are endeavor. it was a long time not to have your information, wish our most beautiful stephanie could be healthy. you look good on it, and we all have been miss you very much. you
are worth us to learn about, i am a fan of you from china
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
It has been so long that I have not heard from you and I am so worried, I will be supporting you and I love you forever.No matter what and how you do in the future. Thank you for youring taking time to read my letter.Best Rs spirit -- effort and
insistance. We have been missing you so much and hope to see the group titled with THE GRACE perform together. I appreciate Stephanie&#39Dear Stephanie, with which you are excellent and the model of us,I am Shapley from China, hope our pretty Stephanie have a healthy and happy year of 2011. After watching your vedio.Last but not least. Just do what you want and love what you like.your Faithfully, I see you have recovered well
I most dear Stephanie (here can use dearest) : Hello, I am from China's fans Shapley (is), thank you can in your busy day to read this letter. Before a long period of time haven't heard of you, I have been very worried, but look at the latest video after I relieved many, it looks like you now recovered well. We've been all miss you very much, hoping to see The Grace (combination name) four people stand together to act on The stage. I appreciate Stephanie spirit, efforts, persistence, so you just so excellent. You are my worthwhile learning! No matter how you later, I will support you, I will love you forever. At last, I wish the beautiful Stephanie in 2011 can health, happiness. Do you like to do! Love you, Chen谢谢!
Hello, I am from China's fans Shapley (is), thank you can in your busy day to read this letter. Before a long period of time haven't heard of you, I have been very worried, but look at the latest video after I relieved many, it looks like you now recovered well. We've been all miss you very much, hoping to see The Grace (combination name) four people stand together to act on The stage. I appreciate Stephanie spirit, efforts, persistence, so you just so excellent. You are my worthwhile learning! No matter how you later, I will support you, I will love you forever. At last, I wish the beautiful Stephanie in 2011 can health, happiness. Do you like to do!
most dear Stephanie (here can use dearest) :Hello, I am from China's fans Shapley (is), thank you can in your busy day to read this letter. Before a long period of time haven't heard of you, I have been very worried, but look at the latest video after I relieved many, it looks like you now recovered well. We've been all miss you very much, hoping to see The Grace (combination name) four people stand together to act on The stage. I appreciate Stephanie spirit, efforts, persistence, so you just so excellent. You are my worthwhile learning! No matter how you later, I will support you, I will love you forever. At last, I wish the beautiful Stephanie in 2011 can health, happiness. Do you like to do!Love you, Chen
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找位英语好的哥哥或姐姐帮我把下面那段话内容译成英文、小弟先谢谢了、呵呵、.“我有一幅拼图、一幅至今都没拼好的残缺记忆拼图、它支离破碎在我的记忆深处、我到现在也没拼好、谁能和我一起拼好我的残_百度作业帮
找位英语好的哥哥或姐姐帮我把下面那段话内容译成英文、小弟先谢谢了、呵呵、.“我有一幅拼图、一幅至今都没拼好的残缺记忆拼图、它支离破碎在我的记忆深处、我到现在也没拼好、谁能和我一起拼好我的残缺记忆拼图?”
I have a composite picture, a didn't put together good incomplete memory composite picture, it up to now is fragmented and disorganized at me of the memory deep place, Is till now don't also put together well, who can put together with me together like I of incomplete memory composite picture
I have a jigsaw puzzle, an incomplete memory of a good fight so far no puzzle, it is fragmented in the depths of my memory, I was not now a good fight, who fight with me good memories of my puzzle incomplete推荐到广播
132336 人聚集在这个小组
(Patricia)
(medshanghai)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:谁能帮我把它译成英文_百度知道
谁能帮我把它译成英文
独冠天下,墨的形状向墨锭发展。宋代以后、黟。当时的墨只做成小圆块。中国最早的墨约产于西汉,徽墨独压群芳,人们可直接用手把墨研磨,是用松烟等原料所制成,歙、绘画所用的黑色颜料、绩溪等地制墨良工层出不穷。徽墨产于安徽徽州府歙州(今歙县)。在众多的中国墨锭中,讲究质量和工艺装饰,只能用研石在砚台上压着研磨,制墨始于五代墨。东汉时、休宁,作为书写
提问者采纳
the system began in the Five Dynasties ink, painting using black paint, Qunfang徽墨pressure alone. At that time, as writing, people can put ink grinding by hand.徽墨produced in Huizhou of Anhui歙州House (now County). At a large number of spindles in Chinese ink, Xiuning, pay attention to quality and technology of decorationInk. Eastern Han Dynasty. About the earliest Chinese ink produced in the Western Han Dynasty, only the ink into small round pieces of research can only be used on stone at inkstone Crimping grinding, loose tobacco use are made of raw materials and so on, Yi, Jixi ink system and so many good things. After the Song Dynasty, the shape of the ink to the ink ingot development, the world crown alone, Xi
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
people may use hand to abrade ink directly. Song Dynasty is fold hereafter. Ink that time makes up into the small round piece only, namely , makes ink starting from the Five Dynasties , fields such as Xiu Ning county , Huizhou inkstick intimidates all kinds of flowers with aloneThe what be used black pigment ink , crown land under heaven with alone, the Later Liang Dynasty . In a lot of Chinese ink ingots, the Later Tang Dynasty , black, drawing, is particular about mass and handicraft decoration , to ink ingot , can only be intimidating a lap with to grinding stone on inkstone, Ji Xi county makes ink skilled worker infinite changes , and the Later Zhou Dynasty. The Huizhou inkstick product folds in Anhui Hui Zhou mansion prefecture (now Shexian County), the Later Han Dynasty . The black form develops when the Eastern Han Dynasty, the Later Jin Dynasty . The earliest Chinese Moyue product Yu Xi Chinese, is to use loose cigarette to wait for what raw material is made from, action being written
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮我把中文译成英文!香港花园道1号中国银行香港分行香港新界天水围天颂苑颂碧阁2204室_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮我把中文译成英文!香港花园道1号中国银行香港分行香港新界天水围天颂苑颂碧阁2204室
香港花园道1号No.1,Garden Road,Hong Kong中国银行香港分行Bank of China,Hong Kong Branch香港新界天水围天颂苑颂碧阁2204室Room 2204,Chong Pik House,Tin Chung Court ,Tin Shui Wai,New Territorise,Hong Kong全部是香港的拼法,这个是从街道和小区的照片上找到的,绝对没有问题.
1 Garden Road, Hong KongBank of China Hong Kong Branch Hong Kong's New Territories, Tin Shui Wai Kok Chung Pi-Room 2204
香港花园道1号No.1 Hongkong Garden Street
中国银行香港Bank of China Hongkong Branch香港新界天水围天颂苑颂碧阁2204室Room 2204,Songbi Pavilion,Tiansong Center, Tianshuiwei, Xinjie, Hongkong
1 Garden Road, Hong Kong Bank of China (Hong Kong) ---别说没有branch,人家主页上就这么写的。 Room 2204,Songbi Pavilion,Tin Chung Court,Tin Shui Wai,New Territories, Hong Kong. ——除了“颂碧阁”是拼音,其他都是按照香港的拼写
1 Garden Road.Bank of China (Hong Kong)Room 2204, Chung Bi House, Tin Chung Court, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong.
NO.1 HANGKANG PARK ROADBANK OF CHINA HANGKANG BRANCHROOM.2204 SONGBI GE TIANSONG YUAN TIANSHUI WEI IN NEW AREA HONGKANG}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮我起个英文名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信