Please allow me to do a simple self introduction
Please allow me to do a simple self introduction
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!急!!面试的自我介绍请专业人士帮我翻译成英文,不要翻译机器, 急!!面试的自我介绍请专业人
急!!面试的自我介绍请专业人士帮我翻译成英文,不要翻译机器 大家好,我叫_,今年十八岁,来自_学校,我喜欢阅读,听歌,运动,热爱大自然,性格活泼、开朗、阳光的我喜欢微笑,希望你们能喜欢我的笑容问题补充:
最后一句改成“希望我的笑容能给大家带来快乐” 暧昧0-10-6 急!!面试的自我介绍请专业人士帮我翻译成英文,不要翻译机器
Hello,everyone. I'm ..., eighteen years old, I am from ... school. I enjoy reading, music, sports and love nature. I am an active, opening m梗龚盾夹墉蝗堕伟乏连ind and grace boy. I like smiling to everyone and hope my smile can bring you happiness.
很高兴为您回答问题,这是您要的答案Hello, my name is _ _, this year eighteen, from _ _ school, I l梗龚盾夹墉蝗堕伟乏连ike reading, music, sports, have deep love for nature, disposition lively, cheerful, and I like the sunshine smiles, hope you can like me smileProblem: &the last sentence added to my smile can bring you joy.&望您采纳~参考资料:英语在校大学生急需英文自我介绍!!!!!我写出中文TZ帮忙翻译成英文……帮帮忙!!!!!跪求啦!!~_百度知道
急需英文自我介绍!!!!!我写出中文TZ帮忙翻译成英文……帮帮忙!!!!!跪求啦!!~
家好,人外有人”。但我知道“天外有天,今年11岁,我会想我的伟大理想继续努力的。每天捧着英语书不放是我最大的快乐。我最爱的是英语,是个活泼开朗的女孩。我的名字叫XXX。我最大的理想是当一名出色地英语老师。谢谢大家
提问者采纳
I will make my effort to study harder and harder as well as make my dream come true,everyone.My name is xxx.My dream is to be a great Em 11m an optimistic and outgoing girl.English gives me a lot of fun that I enjoy reading English everyday.Thank you.I&#39.I&#39,and as no one can be the best,he or she will always find someone who is better than them.English is my favourite subject.But I know I am not good enoughHello
提问者评价
谢谢亲!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Holding the English book every day not to put is my greatest pleasureE, was a livebehind. My favorite is English, 11 years old this year. But I know &quot, someone outside the person&quot, I would want to my great ideal continue to work hard. Thank you all. My name is XXX. My biggest dream is to be a good English teacher
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信