上传于||文档简介
&&中​学​教​育
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢用适当的介词填空1.-Does your mother go to work _____ car -No .She goes to work sometimes _____ foot ,sometimes _____ bike .2.He often goes sightseeing _____ the car .3.I leave school at 8:30 and get _____ the hospital at 9:30 .4.-How far is it _____ your home to school -It's 5 miles .5.He goes to school _____ around seven _____ the morning .
我爱你曈曈245
1 by ,on ,by2 in3 to 4 from5 at ,in
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
byonbyintofromatin
扫描下载二维码用适当的介词填空。_问答百科_我爱台球网
我爱台球网-www.52tq.net
用适当的介词填空。
用适当的介词填空。
来源:网络收集 & 发布时间: &
用适当的介词填空。
1. I saw many different kinds _________ kites _________ the festival.
2. He went _________ a vacation to Hainan.
3. Who wants to know more _________ the kite festival?
4.一I want to visit the museum. Would you like to go with me?
-That sounds _________ a good idea.
5. The city is famous _________ its clay.
6. Our parents meeting is held _________ our classroom.
whom was the paper cutting cut _______?
i don't know how the fork ____(use).适当形式填空
are Pam and Marcus from America 改为同义句
1.of,on2.on3about4.like5.for6.in
适当的介词填空 Do you want to work _____ an English newspa...适当的介词填空。This book is full _ mistakes.1用适当的介词填空8一、选择适当的介词填空。to for at under of about in 1、They s...4用适当的介词填空12 更多关于“用适当的介词填空。”内容
用适当的介词填空 …… 1.People in the norh are different ( from ) those in the south. 2.( By ) the way,do you know who the boy over there is? 3.Theyve spent a couple ( of )months on this project ...……
用适当的介词填空 …… 1.Tom is the boy ( with ) glasses 2.Please read some books (on ) Chinese medicine 3.she works in the day and has a rest(at ) night 4.my uncle works (on ) a farm . 5.MrBlack an...……
用适当的介词填空 …… The man__in __ blue? is Jacks father.? 穿蓝色衣服的是Jack的爸爸。 in +颜色,常表示"穿着。。色的衣服" Who the girl___with__small mouth???&nb...……
选择适当的介词填空
…… I get up ( at )seven. How many desks ( in ) your classroom? Have a cup ( of ) coffee, please. He is a friend ( of )my brother The toy bus is ( for )you. (of,on,in,for,ai,by)介词 ...……
用适当的介词填空 ……
用适当的介词填空: 1. You must look after your watch. 2. We are at home. Jim is at school. 3. The apples are on the tree. Now Tom is in the tree. 4. Look! The old man is in the...……
英语题:根据句意用适当的介词填空。知道的就帮帮忙吧!!希望是... ……1、根据句意用适当的介词填空。 (1)What do you usually have for your dinner ? (2)Lucy(这是人名) can get many presents from her friends on her birthday. (3)The little boy was...……
用适当的介词填空 …… 1. in 2. on 3. in 4. on 5. in 6. in 7. on 8. on 9. at 10. on……
选择适当的介词填空
…… 1)for 2)form 3)to 4)on 5)with 6)for 7)too 8)in 9)at……答案:for解析:
起航去澳大利亚
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:设计必修三英语北师版 北师版
用正确的介词填空
Don’t be sensitive ________ what he is saying.He is just playing a joke.
用正确的介词填空
A man of his ability belongs ________ teaching.
来源:学习高手必修三英语人教版 人教版
用正确的介词填空
When you travel in a forest, you should be carefu _________ snakes and some other wild animals.
来源:三点一测丛书 高中英语 必修4 (译林+牛津版课标本) 译林+牛津版课标本
用正确的介词填空
We had no choice ________ to stand there following their orders.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 介词怎么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信