求刻舟求剑英文翻译译,高手帮忙啊

求英语高手帮忙翻译啊,我实在翻译不动了。。紧急,谢谢谢谢!!!no contracts of signficance in relation to the company's business to which the company or its subsidiaries was a party and in which a director of the company had a material interest,in any way,whether directly or indirectly,subsisted at the end of the year or at any time during the yearat no time during the year was the company or its subsidiaries a party to any arrangements to enable the directors of the company to acquire benefits by means of the acquisition of shares in,or debentures of,the company or any other body corporate.at the date of this report,the directors are not aware of any circumstances not otherwise dealt with in this report or the attached financial statements which would render any amounts stated therein misleading.the financial statements have been audited by A company,who retire and,being eligible,offer themselves for re-appointment.A resolution for the re-appoitment of A as the company's auditors will be proposed at the forthcoming annual general meeting.不知道为什么显示的时候有些标点符号没有了,请见谅啊
otbmhhj315
没有合同的意义对公司业务的公司或其子公司是一方和公司的董事,有物质利益,以任何方式,是否直接或间接地与血亲在今年年底或在这一年期间的没有任何时间在该公司或其子公司任何安排,使本公司董事中获得的利益的一方手段获取的股份或债权证、 公司或任何其他机构企业的这份报告的日期,董事们并不知道任何情况下,本报告未另行处理或附载的财务报表将呈现的任何款项,其内所述财务报表经审核的一家公司,而退休和正合资格人士,...
没有合同的意义关系到公司039的业务#;本公司或其附属公司在其公司的董事有重大利益,以任何方式,无论是直接还是间接的,都在今年年底或年内任何时间在一年中的没有时间本公司或其附属公司订立任何安排,使本公司董事通过股份收购获取利益,或债券,公司或任何其他法人corporate.at本报告日期,董事并不知悉任何情况下无法处理这个报告或财务报表而导致的任何款项,说明misleading.the财务报表已由...
没有合同的意义关系到公司的经营公司或其下属子公司是一个党,一个公司的董事有物质利益,以任何方式,直接或间接,生前是否在今年年底前或在任何时间在yearat年中任何时期,公司或其子公司一方任何安排,使公司的董事来获取利益通过收购的股份或债权,公司或其他法人团体。在这篇报告的年代,导演并没有意识到任何情况下这篇报告中未论及的或附加的财务报表将呈现任何数量表示其中的误导。财务报表已经被审计公司,他们退休...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求高手帮忙翻译成英语“我给你发送了两封关于XX的邮件,请帮我确认你收到了吗?”
波波wan508
I sent you two emails about XX, have you received them?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have sent you two mails about xx. Please inform me if you have received it.
扫描下载二维码求英语高手帮忙看看我写的几个句子有错吗?如果我想去贵大学读研究生,请问有什么要求或者我需要准备什么?If I want to be a graduate student in you university,what are the requirements or what should I prepare?对GRE成绩有什么要求吗?Is there any requirement for GRE?我是济南大学大三的学生,专业是对外汉语.I am a junior student in Jinan university ,major in teaching chinese as foreign language.什么专业更加适合我?What major is more suitable for me?我希望开阔视野,了解不同的文化,提高英语水平,培养自己的独立能力.I hope I can expand my horizo,know more different culture,improve my Englishi and cultivate the ability to live dependently.
被虐TA0059
对GRE成绩有什么要求吗?Are there any requirements for GRE?我感觉因为是要求嘛不可能只有一个,所以、、、我是济南大学大三的学生,专业是对外汉语.I am a junior student in Jinan university,and major course is professional Chinese as a foreign language.我希望开阔视野,了解不同的文化,提高英语水平,培养自己的独立能力.I hope I can widen my horizo,know more different cultures,improve my English levels and cultivate the ability of
living independently
我感觉这样会比较舒服一点吧,自我感觉是对的~~~~~要是感觉还行的话就采纳吧,谢谢哈~~~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求下面这段文字的翻译,只翻译一部分也可以,我不要用网上翻译工具翻译的,求英语高手帮忙啊!谢谢啦!舞蹈是人类最早创造的无声的符号语言系统,在人之初的各种生活中,行使着传达、叙事、表意以及自我表现的种种功能,以求与自然界沟通,与神灵沟通,与他人沟通.人以自我为中心,表达他在自然界发现的意义,表现他的创造力与想象力,表现他作为一个“人”.对自然界的超越.人类文明建立以来,舞蹈就成为人以鲜明的意志主导,以特殊的形式训练身体,塑造理想化的身体艺术.因此,在舞蹈家的身体中,蕴含着每一个不同时代、不同民族、不同国家、不同地域、不同阶级、不同个体人的政治观、文化观、道德观与世界观.人的身体是充满象征意义的符号系统,作为一种无声的语言,在人类的交流中承担了重要的角色.通过身体及其动作,人们传递出生命个体的种种情态.通过身体,人们判断对方的年龄、身份、性别;理解对方的思想、情感、欲望、状态.通过身体,人们解读社会的政治、文化、习俗、道德以及时代的风尚.
君子空情94017
Dance is the earliest soundless symbolic linguistic system invented by human. In walks of life in early time, dance played a role of conveying, narrating, expressing and self-performing to lead to communication with nature, deities, as well as others. With self-centered conscious, humanity, through dance, express the meaningful essentiality found in natural world, his creativity and imagination, and his spirit of surpass nature as a human being. Since the establishment of human civilization, with apparent orientation of people’s will, dance has been a kind of art to exercise in special way and to pose the ideal figure. Hence, the body of dancer cultivates political view, cultural outlook, ethical concept and world outlook with different era, people, nation, region, rank and individual. The body is a symbolic system full of representative meanings. As a silent language, dance poses a significant role in communication. Dancer transfers varieties of situations of living creature through body and movements. Through dance, we can estimate the age, identification, ge and read out the thoughts, feeling, desire, and condition. Also people can analyze social politics, culture, customs, morality and times’ fashion.
100%人工翻译
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求高手帮忙翻译成英语“我给你发送了两封关于XX的邮件,请帮我确认你收到了吗?”
波波wan508
I sent you two emails about XX, have you received them?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have sent you two mails about xx. Please inform me if you have received it.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 最初的 英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信