英语手抄报题目题,急,快一点,题目在问题补充。

英语题,求秒回,急用,求大神们帮帮忙!!!!_百度知道
英语题,求秒回,急用,求大神们帮帮忙!!!!
believe that__________, theyshould&#47.I think childrenshould&#47.For example1;should not_________ because ___________________. Write a letter to theSunday Mail and express your opinion.ehave enough stressfrom schoolspend the time onschool work in order to…There is no need forthem to…Idisagree that ________________.Yours truly.It’s not enough to…develop children’sindependenceThe more….I think it is fair&#47. to do sth.Dear Sir or Mshould not ____ because ________________________;unfair for children to__________________________________. Useful phrases,I think &#47,__________2. I agree&#47
第二题Doyou think children should do some chores at home?Whyor why not?Children should do
chores because…Children should not
do chores because…
提问者采纳
parents are always occupied with their work and sometimes they don`t have too much time to do the housework?Children should do chores because in this way can make their parents relaxed,so if children like that have two sisters or brothers have the right to help their parents with housework.In my opinion? 收到了请追问下:第二题Doyou think children should do some chores at home,and parents who have three sons have to take care of them all你好.So these are my opinions,nowaday.If they help their parents do chores when they`re free,先给你写?Why or why not,their parents must be very happy and relaxed,how about yours
谢谢,不过希望您在八点之前构思好,不要太麻烦,是初二下册英语题,书上p24——3b
第一篇我想应该是写压力的吧?那本书我没有,所以我就这么写,就说布置太多作业会让他们压力山大。写为:Dear Sir or Madam,I think that middle school students have too much pressure from school.And I agree that there is no need for them to get so much homework to do.And I think it is unfair for children to stay up doing their homework late .In addition,I think children should have the enough rights to study and relax because only in this way can make them live happily without any pressure.But they should also pay some attention to spending the time on schoolwork in order to keep their grades at a good level.For example, they should do some homework first and after finishing,they can relax for couple of hours and then continue their homework.Because the more homework they have to do,the more pressure they will have,so it is beneficial for them to relax a little.And these are my suggestions.Yours truly,Mike.记得采纳哦
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题(有追分), 英语题(有追分) 根据句意及首
英语题(有追分) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词,使句子完整、通顺。1.Jenny is good with k_____.She wants to be a teacher in the kindergarten.2.After graduation(毕业), she w_____ in this school as a teasher.3.New York is a big c____ in the US.4.Alicia has no互抚皋幌薤呵鸽童龚阔 friends or relatives(亲戚) in Beijing.She has to stay in a h____. 5.Are you b_____?Yes,I have much work to do.问题补充:
好~加分(我最后加的悬赏分) 银菊花儿 英语题(有追分)
Jenny对小孩很好,她想在幼儿园当一名老师worked
毕业后,她在这座学校当老师city
纽约市美国的一座大城市hotel
Alice在北京没有朋友和亲戚,她不得不住在旅馆busy
你忙吗?是的,我有很多工作要做。
1.kids2.works3.city4互抚皋幌薤呵鸽童龚阔.hotel5,busy
1.kids2.has worked3.city4.house5.busy
1.kids2.worked3.city4.hotel5,busy 加分哦
1.kids2.worked3.city4.hotel5.busy仅供参考
kids was city hotel busy请帮我看看问题补充中的英语题目选择以下答案的原因,(D)1.Do you know______________?A.what's the meaning of each sign B.what are the meanings of each signC.what does each sign mean D.what each sign means(B)2.People need much_____in this country.A.clothings B.clothing C.clothes D.cloths(D)3.He will be back__________.A.after B.later C.finally D.soon(B)4.We had a good time _____ last Sunday evening.A.in B./ C.at D.on(C)5.The film___for just several minutes.A.has begun B.has started C.has been on D.had been on(B)6.The exhibition is so________that i am very_______.A.interesting,exciting B.interesting,excitedC.interested,excited D.interested,exciting(D)7.____rainy weather we have been having these days!A.How a B.what aC.How D.What8.From the __exbits__in the museum,you will know more about history.(exhibition)9.i _was brushing____ my teeth when he came in.(brush)
旗哥送粉lfUP
1宾语从句陈述句语序2二号选项服装总称,且不可数3意思:他不久会回来.soon不久.表将来4last Sunday evening一类前面不加冠词,即a,an,the5根句意是现在完成时,for为用延续性动词标志.begin延续性表达方式为三选项6形容词+ing修饰物,+ed修饰7what+a/an+adj.+n,不可数名词去掉a/an8__exhibit为展览品9状语从句,过去进行时不懂,欢迎追问.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问几条英语题目(见问题补充,初一的)1.Chinese people always have a party ______this evening____Mid-autumn Festival.A.in,of
D.on,on2.I know this shopping mall very_______.A.good
D.well3.Many families have got Christmas______their homes already.A.to
D.on4.缺词填空Children usually get some Lucky Money(压岁钱)o__red packets.5.翻译句子Tom整个下午都在做飞机模型吗?_________________________________________________________________
日后再说492
DD& &这边的well是副词修饰knowA& to& &意思是好多家庭都已经把圣诞树运回了他们的家里orHas&Tom&spent&the&whole&afternoon&in&making&a&model&plane?&&&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5.Does Tom make the plate model in the whole afternoon?
1.d。因为有了特定的修饰this就确定了是特定的夜晚,所以要用on2.d。就是very well指非常3.b。at home搭配4.of。5.Has Tom been making model planes all afternoon?
1、D2、D3、B4、OR5、Was Tom making the model plane the whole afternoon?
扫描下载二维码【急求】一些七下英语题目(看问题补充)_百度知道
【急求】一些七下英语题目(看问题补充)
义句转换.(3)五岁时.____
_____ five。Mr Green ____
____ his own business last year:(2)格林先生去年创办了自己的企业。He ____ to swim _____ _____ _____ _____ five?Do you know who is the ____ man _____ _____.(4)你知道历史上最高的人是谁吗, she began to learn to dance?【请按照所给空的数量来回答.根据汉语完成句子,他就学游泳了:(1)When she was five years old, she began to learn to dance
提问者采纳
(1) At the age of(2) set up(3) learned
at the age of(4) tallest
in history
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询