vanity mirrorlighting 什么意思

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
New Customer ?
FREE SHIPPING on orders $99 & up
Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featured Products
My Account
Secure Shopping
Connect With Us
NewsletterRustic Lighting, Rustic Chandeliers and Western Lighting at Aspen Lighting
FREE SHIPPING! on all orders over $99Enter Coupon Code MDCFR at CheckoutOffer Ends 8/18/2016Shop by StyleNew Arrivals$152.95$128.00$106.95$89.95$238.95$199.95$190.95$159.95Best Sellers$167.95$140.00$563.95$470.00$262.95$219.95
MAILING LISTBACK TO TOP
/ Bathroom LightingThe bathroom offers a unique combination of utility and luxury. It is essential in every home and every office, and an integral part of everyone’s daily routine. When a room is as important as this one, it's vital that your bathroom lighting is of the highest quality.
/ Bathroom LightingThe bathroom offers a unique combination of utility and luxury. It is essential in every home and every office, and an integral part of everyone’s daily routine. When a room is as important as this one, it's vital that your bathroom lighting is of the highest quality. Shop Bathroom Lighting by Product Categories
Ways to Improve Your Bathroom LightingResourcesThere are three basic types of lighting that should work together to light any room, including a bathroom: Task lighting, general lighting, and accent lighting. Because what is a functional bathroom without functional lighting? And what is a luxurious bathroom when the lighting is harsh and abrasive?Vanity LightingIt’s a good idea to choose your vanity lighting first since this will probably be the brightest and most functional light in the room. You can decide which accent/ambient lighting will go best with the vanity later. Tips for bathroom vanity lighting:Install lights either above or on both sides of the vanity mirror. Overhead lighting should not be your only source of light while standing at a mirror because it will cause too many shadows on your face.Make certain that the vanity light fixtures you select provide more than enough light. One of the simplest techniques that you can use to ensure that you will always have enough light is to "over light" the space and then use dimmers to control the amount of light that you want or need at any given moment.Consider installing a small lit concave mirror near the main vanity mirror. The concave curvature of the mirror will magnify what you see in the mirror and the additional light will help improve the lighting for special tasks such as shaving or applying makeup.Shower & Tub LightingAn area of bathroom lighting that is often overlooked is the shower, tub, or Jacuzzi. It is suggested that one or two recessed downlights with special
be used to illuminate each of these areas. If the bathroom is already finished, a remodel, recessed housing can be used for this purpose. A shower trim, with a glass diffuser and a special gasket, should be used in these areas. You may want to consider selecting a shower trim with a domed glass diffuser because this shape often gives the most uniform distribution of light.When you’re taking a tranquil soak in the tub, or just waking up in the morning, you don't always need (or want!) to operate your bathroom at full brightness. By controlling your lights on a dimmer, you get to customize your bathroom’s light level, and also save energy. When you dim a light source by 50%, you’ll save 40% of what it costs to power that light at full brightness. They are perfect for mood lighting and night lighting as well.
are another affordable way to add some style to your bathroom while providing a soft glow at night.Simple Bathroom Lighting Design TechniquesUse lighting design tricks to enhance your bathroom. To make a room appear larger, try up-lighting the ceiling with over cabinet lights, wall sconces, or cove lighting. This will create the impression of higher ceilings and a more expansive space.If you already have a high ceiling and you’re looking for a more intimate feel, make sure light sources don’t extend any higher than a regular lamp would. If a room seems too narrow, illuminating one wall with light will also give the illusion of a more open area.Commercial Restroom LightingFor a business, the restroom is a small room with a big impact. The bathroom can determine customer satisfaction, serving as the tipping point between a customer who won’t return and a customer who will recommend to others. Businesses that consider bathroom design to be an expendable overhead cost may be making an expensive mistake.
A study by Cintas Corp. found that 95% of customers would not return to a restaurant if they had a bad experience with the restroom. The study found that customers use these types of small details as indicators of how the business handles other back-end operations.For bathrooms in office buildings or commercial settings,
can mean substantial energy savings. Using these, the lights will come on automatically when you need them, but when nobody is around, they won’t waste energy by remaining on.
The Pegasus Promise
We take four things very seriously:Your satisfaction with our productsYour satisfaction with customer serviceThe security of our websiteYour absolute and total privacyConnect With Us
&Pegasus Lighting&2016 All rights reserved
Founded in 1993 in Beaver Falls, PennsylvaniaBathroom Light Fixtures, Vanity Lights :: LightingDirect
(800) 375-3410
Contact Us Directly
(800) 375-3410
Have Questions?
Chandeliers
Wall Lights
Call or Live Chat for Best Price
Low Price Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping*
Restocking Fees
Bathroom Light Fixtures
Bathroom Light Fixtures
Top Bathroom Light Reviews
LightingDirect is an online showroom specializing in bathroom lighting fixtures and bath lights. Using our different bathroom light categories or by calling one of our bathroom lighting experts, our goal is to help you easily find the perfect bath light.&&
In addition to browsing through our bathroom vanity light categories, you can select from our most popular Bathroom Light Fixture&sizes.
Exactly what I wanted! &-Deonna These fixtures gave my newly remodeled bathroom the exact finishing touch I wanted. The glass shades have a 30's look and the shape is great. The fixture itself is very sturdy. Although my bathroom is probably considered somewhat modern (white subway tile/dark grout), these truly grounded the project. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!!
Great lights, great service!&-Dodi These lights are perfect for our bathroom remodel! They needed to fit over a smallish (width) mirror and I was having difficulty finding lights that weren't on too wide of a bar. These worked and look great! I also like the shape of the bar....not a straight line and they curve gently over the top of the mirror. Sort of breaks up the &straight cabinet, straight countertop& line. They also give plenty of good light with 40w bulbs. And the simplicity of the shades goes well with the decor. I'm very happy with them. The service was also really good....got the lights within a week after ordering, which made the contractor VERY happy!!
Contemporary Look &-Luke1 This fixture brought the bathroom out of the 90's and gave it a contemporary new look. Easy to install and the 3 globes give plenty of bright light. Could be mounted with the globes up or down.!
Exactly what I wanted! &-Grandmatoemma I am a previous customer , so when we updated our other two bathrooms this spring, I knew I would find just what I was looking for. We put this fixture in our half bath and it is perfect. We ripped out everything original in the bathroom (house was built 20 years ago) and put all brushed nickel fixtures. We couldn't be more pleased. I can always count
for a HUGE selection, competitive prices and unbelievable customer service. I don't even look at light fixtures at the big box stores anymore . . . I just pull out my laptop!
Exactly what I wanted! &-Cphinz Packed great. Delivered fast. Heavy light fixture. Absolutely beautiful! We installed with down lighting over bath vanity. I would highly recommend! Great addition to any bathroom!
Not sure if you have what it takes to replace your light fixture? Let Chrysten show you how simple this upgrade can be.
Overwhelmed with options? Let Kichler Lighting help you learn some of the lighting basics.
Video Source: by Kichler
Reasons To Shop
400,000+ products shipped - Over 50 warehouses, 30 vendors, 20+ direct-manufacturer relationships - Top 30 Fastest Growing Retailer
Read how we do more to protect your information and transactions.
Orders over $ 49 automatically receive Free Shipping!*
< is a Network Store . When shopping , you have access to ALL of our stores. One account - everything home improvement and decor!
DON'T MISS A DEAL!
in your browser to experience all the custom features of our site, including the ability to make a purchase.}

我要回帖

更多关于 vanity mirror 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信