a very larger apieceofcake of stone=------------

The most famous statue-the Sphinx in Egypt has been damaged. The experts are trying to find out the cause to protect it. As we all know, the Sphinx has the body of a lion and the face of a man. It was cut from limestone(石灰石) near Egypt's pyramids about 4, 500 years ago. Not long ago a large piece of stone fell from the Sphinx's right shoulder. In order to protect the statue from more harm, a computer was placed on it to measure rainfall, wind speed and air temperature. The computer also measured the amount of water and air pollution, the direction of wind and the temperature of the statue itself. The effects of age, wind, water and pollution have greatly weakened the Sphinx. Sunlight, wind, water and pollution have been eroding the outside of the statue for centuries. The experts hope that the information from the computer will help protect it from more damage. They say the more they know about what is destroying the Sphinx, the more they can do to protect it.【小题1】What does this passage mainly tell us?A.The reason why the Sphinx was set up. ) G7 e
j! L3 N2 R4 e) e/ @' G B.The great importance of the Sphinx in Egyptian history.1 S' P& ^/ i
_ C.The detailed(详尽的) course and cause of the damage to the Sphinx.9 [0 K" @+ S; `1 J1 I) c/ ] D.The experts are trying to find out the cause so as to protect the Sphinx.# O. P9 K9 @$ ?: h) K8 Z 【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.The Sphinx has completely fallen down.1 T, e9 W7 _: B+ X4 Q
F& i B.The Sphinx is made of a kind of rock, which can be destroyed by wind, rain and so on.2 f7 A* ]
c- d" U C.The Sphinx is made of a kind of rock, which is hard enough not to be damaged by anything.( ]0 `9 C3 N5 @+ h( a: d D.The Sphinx is in too poor condition to be protected.9 O/ c, h% K$ \2 P+ U/ D9 D 【小题3】Which of the following is wrong?A.The Sphinx is more than 4, 500 years old.8 I6 _4 G) [9 A6 ^/ i4 \+ L$ ]0 V. ] B.The advanced instruments(仪器)can help protect cultural relics.6 J4 L
f2 L$ F. Y C.Both the Sphinx and the pyramids are well known to the world.) O" B- h0 [. Q, U& d$ J! B9 ` D.From now on no damage will happen to the Sphinx.8 _8 e7 e" K) Z; a0 e2 A& Z8 a
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The most famous statue-the Sphinx in Egypt has been damaged. The experts are trying to find out the cause to protect it. As we all know, the Sphinx has the body of a lion and the face of a man. It was cut from limestone(石灰石) near Egypt's pyramids about 4, 500 years ago. Not long ago a large piece of stone fell from the Sphinx's right shoulder. In order to protect the statue from more harm, a computer was placed on it to measure rainfall, wind speed and air temperature. The computer also measured the amount of water and air pollution, the direction of wind and the temperature of the statue itself. The effects of age, wind, water and pollution have greatly weakened the Sphinx. Sunlight, wind, water and pollution have been eroding the outside of the statue for centuries. The experts hope that the information from the computer will help protect it from more damage. They say the more they know about what is destroying the Sphinx, the more they can do to protect it.【小题1】What does this passage mainly tell us?A.The reason why the Sphinx was set up. ) G7 e
j! L3 N2 R4 e) e/ @' G B.The great importance of the Sphinx in Egyptian history.1 S' P& ^/ i
_ C.The detailed(详尽的) course and cause of the damage to the Sphinx.9 [0 K" @+ S; `1 J1 I) c/ ] D.The experts are trying to find out the cause so as to protect the Sphinx.# O. P9 K9 @$ ?: h) K8 Z 【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.The Sphinx has completely fallen down.1 T, e9 W7 _: B+ X4 Q
F& i B.The Sphinx is made of a kind of rock, which can be destroyed by wind, rain and so on.2 f7 A* ]
c- d" U C.The Sphinx is made of a kind of rock, which is hard enough not to be damaged by anything.( ]0 `9 C3 N5 @+ h( a: d D.The Sphinx is in too poor condition to be protected.9 O/ c, h% K$ \2 P+ U/ D9 D 【小题3】Which of the following is wrong?A.The Sphinx is more than 4, 500 years old.8 I6 _4 G) [9 A6 ^/ i4 \+ L$ ]0 V. ] B.The advanced instruments(仪器)can help protect cultural relics.6 J4 L
f2 L$ F. Y C.Both the Sphinx and the pyramids are well known to the world.) O" B- h0 [. Q, U& d$ J! B9 ` D.From now on no damage will happen to the Sphinx.8 _8 e7 e" K) Z; a0 e2 A& Z8 a The most famous statue-the Sphinx in Egypt has been damaged. The experts are trying to find out the cause to protect it. As we all know, the Sphinx has the body of a lion and the face of a man. It was cut from limestone(石灰石) near Egypt's pyramids about 4, 500 years ago. Not long ago a large piece of stone fell from the Sphinx's right shoulder. In order to protect the statue from more harm, a computer was placed on it to measure rainfall, wind speed and air temperature. The computer also measured the amount of water and air pollution, the direction of wind and the temperature of the statue itself. The effects of age, wind, water and pollution have greatly weakened the Sphinx. Sunlight, wind, water and pollution have been eroding the outside of the statue for centuries. The experts hope that the information from the computer will help protect it from more damage. They say the more they know about what is destroying the Sphinx, the more they can do to protect it.【小题1】What does this passage mainly tell us?A.The reason why the Sphinx was set up. ) G7 e
f2 L$ F. Y C.Both the Sphinx and the pyramids are well known to the world.) O" B- h0 [. Q, U& d$ J! B9 ` D.From now on no damage will happen to the Sphinx.8 _8 e7 e" K) Z; a0 e2 A& Z8 a 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】D解析试题分析:文章主要介绍了专家们为保护狮身人面像不再遭受损毁而作出的努力。埃及著名的狮身人面像已经遭到了损毁,专家们正在想办法保护狮身人面像。【小题1】主旨大意题。A、B两项文中未提及;文章虽谈到了损毁的原因,但并没有详细说明损毁的过程,排除C;根据第一段“The experts are trying to find out the cause to protect it.”和第三段“In order to protect the statue from more harm...The experts hope that the information from the computer will help protect it from more damage. They say the more they know about what is destroying the Sphinx, the more they can do to protect it.”可知,文章主要介绍的是专家希望找到损毁的原因以更好地保护狮身人面像,故选D。【小题2】推理判断题。根据第二段“a large piece of stone fell from the Sphinx's right shoulder”可知,狮身人面像的右肩上有一块石头掉落,但未完全倒塌,排除A;根据第三段“protect the statue from more harm...The effects of age, wind, water and pollution have greatly weakened the Sphinx.”可知,狮身人面像遭到了一定程度的破坏,排除C;根据第三段“In order to protect the statue from more harm...help protect it from more damage...the more they can do to protect it”可知,专家正在设法保护狮身人面像,而D项说狮身人面像的破坏程度已经到了无法保护的程度,与文意不符,排除D,故选B。【小题3】推理判断题。根据第三段“The effects of age, wind, water and pollution have greatly weakened the Sphinx. Sunlight, wind, water and pollution have been eroding the outside of the statue for centuries.”可知,岁月、风雨和污染已经严重影响到了狮身人面像的完整性,狮身人面像的表面一直在遭受着阳光、风雨和污染的侵蚀。专家们还在寻找保护狮身人面像的方法,而D项说从现在起,狮身人面像将不会再受到损坏,与文意不符,故选D。考点:历史类短文阅读知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser
50 minutes of the aircraft
4 Responses
The Only iOS Screen Recorder}

我要回帖

更多关于 apieceofcake 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信