"A被知道的可能性"翻译成 " the possibility theoryof A being known " 对吗 ?

在线等翻译~~翻译成英文~麻烦了!_百度知道
在线等翻译~~翻译成英文~麻烦了!
二者这重影响也是随着时间的推移而越来越小的。当然,那么他在A区的临近地点再次作案的可能性就很低了,那么其成为即将的作案地点的可能性就越低,h是为了使后半部分函数的增减更为平缓且有可取分型,k是为了使前后的表达式值在同一数量级上,例如犯人刚在A区杀了一个人,我们还要考虑到以前犯罪地点对于犯人的影响,便于叠加影响的数值。tc代表之前的案件距当前的时间,当预测点离犯案点越近,但是犯人在一年前的犯罪活动对于其当下的犯罪行为影响就极小了,新增的l。上述公式中包含的字母于之前相同同时
提问者采纳
tc on behalf of the case prior to the time from the current. The formula contained in the letter earlier in the same, such as prisoners in the A zone just kill a man, both of which heavily influence is as time goes on getting smaller and smaller, h is to enable a more moderate increase or decrease in the latter part of the function and there is desirable type, the new l, the effects are easy to stack, then it becomes about the possibility of the perpetrators of the lower locations. Of course,k is to enable the expression values before and after the same order of magnitude, location close to the possibility of committing the crime again, but the prisoners a year ago, when the forecast point from the point of the more recent crimes, then he in the A District, the criminal activities of criminal acts for its immediate impact on the small of, very low, we also take into account prior to the impact of crime scenes for the prisonersAt the same time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
At the same time, we also consider for the site before the crime, both the weight is with the passage of time and small, such as prisoners in A district just killed A man in A zone, so he near the possibility of crime again place is very low, but the prisoner in A year ago, the current criminal activities for the crime is minimal. Of course, when the prediction point from the following points, so it becomes closer to commit locations of the lower the likelihood of. The formula contains letters in the same before, a new l, h after half part is to make more gentle and decrease the function is desirable type, k is to make the expression values around in t...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新编英汉翻译教程第一章练习答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新编英汉翻译教程第一章练习答案
上传于||文档简介
&&I​ ​t​o​o​k​ ​a​d​v​i​c​e​ ​o​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​m​a​t​t​e​r​.​
​
​I​ ​h​a​d​ ​s​c​a​r​c​e​l​y​ ​p​a​s​s​e​d​ ​m​y​ ​t​w​e​l​f​t​h​ ​b​i​r​t​h​d​a​y
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢新视野大学英语课后翻译题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语课后翻译题答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢新视野1、2册部分课后翻译题_百度文库