关关雎鸠,在河之州。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。《诗经·周南·关雎》002
桃之夭夭,灼灼其华。《诗经·周南·桃夭》003
赳赳武夫,公侯腹心。《诗经·周南·兔罝》004
汉之广矣,不可泳思;江之永矣,不可方思。《诗经·周南·汉广》005
未见君子,我心伤悲。亦既见止,亦既觏止,我心则夷。《诗经·召南·草虫》006
我心匪石...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码am not a child any more求英语作文不少于60 词 急
not a child any more .So,dear mother and father ,please don't treat me as a little baby like before since I have grown up. I can do an large amount of housework by myself.I can make money for you.Moreover, I am able to deal with diverse difficulties in my life . There is no need for you to excessively worry about me.Since I have grown up ,
not a child any more,I am not so stubborn and innocent any longer ,I come to
know how to turn to you and others if possible.
not a child any more .Today I have grown up to an adult and I can have my own idea to make decisions for myself.Meanwhile, I am supposed to undertake the responsibility which belongs to me.On the way of life,dear mom and father ,please trust me and present freedom to me , it is high time for me to touch a higher sky!(不知道什么原因 ,问这篇文章的学生好像特别多,我只写了一篇,你是第二篇,老实讲这篇是我第一篇复制粘贴的,让我在写一篇不一样的确实挺难,所以希望你能谅解,也希望你能采纳^ - ^)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哇!英语,那么这篇文章的题目可以用 鸟语花香
扫描下载二维码英语作文 《i am not a child any more》
I Am Not a Child Any More
I am a 16-year-old girl now. I have changed a lot, I used to be weak and short. But now, I am stronger and as tall as my mother. The most important thing is that I have learned to understand and care about others.It was a Wednesday evening. When I went back home, no one was in. So I cooked the meal. I didn't know my mother was ill until my parents came back from the hospital. They both said the meal was very delicious, although it tasted salty. After supper, I found they were too tired, I got hot water for them. When my mother put her feet into the water, with tears in her eyes she said: "Dear, you have grown up." It was the first time that I cared about my parents. I realized I was not a child any more.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·}

我要回帖

更多关于 以责任为话题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信