急求,用八下英语3a翻译翻译一下这几句话。

急求将下面一段话翻译成英文 非常感谢 (请别机翻一看就什么都不对的)_百度知道
急求将下面一段话翻译成英文 非常感谢 (请别机翻一看就什么都不对的)
了解公司当前网络发展状况给出合理优化建议使公司得到一个更快、更好。经考虑所用实验方法为、更稳定的网络、公司异地办公!,具有提高数据传输可靠性与安全的特点:有效解决了公司部门对外通信,使公司网络化建设朝良性发展。经实验所得成果、与合作伙伴实时交流!,其目的为!摘要本毕业论文研究内容为中小型公司网络结构优化:选取适合大多数中小型公司的网络拓扑结构之一以优化思想为原则对设备进行实际配置、等问题哪位能帮忙将下面一段话翻译成英文 非常感谢
network stto&development situation of&idea in principle&network&s current&the suitable one for&By considering&the&better,&to&nbsp,&reliability&has the characteristics of&nbsp,&and&small and medium-sized companies&thdepartments of foreign&The experimental&to optimize the&nbsp,&nbsp.&toward thcontent for the&nbsp,&improving data transmission&network&thesis research&nbsp,&partners in real time&effective solution to the company'the actual configuration&nbsp,&more stable network.&nbsp: selecting&topology mostsmall and medium-sized companies&optimization&nbsp,&nbsp: the&aresuggested&s&nbsp: to&get a&understand the company'of&construction company&network&nbsp翻译如下:Abstract this&nbsp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Abstract This thesis research for small and medium companies to optimize network structure, its purpose is: to understand the company's current development status given reasonable network optimization recommendations the company to get a faster, better, more stable network, the company toward the construction of networks healthy development. Taking into account the experimental method used is: select one of the network topology is suitable for most small and medium sized companies to optimize the ideological principle of the actual configuration of the device. The experimental results achieved: an effective solution to the corporate sector external com...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求下面一段话的英文翻译_百度知道
急求下面一段话的英文翻译
&gt.将原野上活生生的狼群带入音乐里;..轻爵士的&&lt..;,却必需大量地捕杀狼群,狼静静舔噬伤口,加拿大育空地方政府施行了一项名为[驯鹿增量]的计划.最沉痛的呼吁..
这是以[音乐]与[人性];古典弦交织出的&lt.,悲伤的萨克斯中.;布列瑟农&gt,引领我们进入现实的荒野之地、低沉的法国号,纪录着飞鼠溪与雪特兰岛的悲情.,为达到目的。很难用语言表述出听bressanone的感受.;归乡之翼&力量与悲伤&gt,敲击着人们的心.,30位音乐工作者以二年多的时间.绚丽的苏格兰曲风,吟唱着离别的无奈与不舍.;它以最直接的感情;狼&gt.,写下的动人史诗,为此.;战前&&lt,悲伤的萨克斯,完成了&而欧洲民谣风味的&抒情地吟唱着无奈的离乡绪;这张专辑,甚至能感受得到彼此的呼吸.....1992年.加拿大育空河流域
狼群目睹着同伴 断气在人类枪下的 身影
它们的眼神中
没有恐惧 只露出一股沉静
那是原野上的傲气 天生的野性
在原野还能奔跑 血液尚未流尽之时
无法舔舐同伴的鲜血
就带着它的灵魂浪迹天涯
也许人和狼的距离真的很近
还有一段话请帮翻译一下.一个人闭上眼睛静静地听着,然后默默地流泪,这就是Bressanone
提问者采纳
;&lt, is reciting the helpless which leaves and not the shed .1 people to close the
But the European ballad flavor & It by most direct sentiment,
strength and sad &gt.1992 years.; cloth row Chinese zither agriculture &s heart , this is Bressanone以后要是想帮忙就加我QQ;s distance really very near,不过要给高点的分数; ., has completed &lt., even can be able to feel each other the breath, sad Sachs.Also some section of speeches please help translation next 0; But &lt, essential massively captures and kills the wolf group actually, is rapping people&#39, the low and deep French horn. light &lt. This is by [music] and [human nature], 30 musicians by more than two years of time.;&gt, eagerly anticipates us to enter the reality place of the wilderness, the wolf calmly licks bites the wound.., then bursts into tears silently.; prewar Knight &gt...帮你翻译Canada nurtures the spatial river basin wolf group to witness time the companion died under the human gun form in their look the fear only has not revealed quiet that is on the wilderness arrogance inborn fondness of countryside also can run the blood in wilderness not yet to drain away looks back on stares is unable to lick licks companion' turns over to wing of the township &gt, in sad S; expresses feelings recites is leaving the township xu, is recording the flying squirrel brook and the snow especially blue island pathos, Canada nurtures the spatial local authority has executed one item named [caribou increase] the plan, writes down the moving epic poem ..The gorgeous Scotland tune wind..; the classical string to interweave & the wolf &gt, for achieves the goal..;s blood to have its soul to wander all over the world Perhaps human and wolf&#39.. The most extremely painful appeal.The living wolf group leads in music wilderness on!看看上面的还不错吧..呵呵.Indicates very difficultly with the language listens to bressanone the feeling
提问者评价
Perfect!好的,下次有翻译的肯定找你。谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文好的高人路过解答啊。。。求英文翻译下这几句话。。都是简单的那种。急求啊!_百度知道
求英文好的高人路过解答啊。。。求英文翻译下这几句话。。都是简单的那种。急求啊!
我刚来到加拿大是,面临的最大问题就是语言障碍,但英语并不是我想象的那么简单,所以我有一点灰心,想放弃。但经过一段时间的努力,我慢慢的能听懂不少单词了,我又有了信心,现在我正在努力学习中。谢谢大神的帮助,请供禒垛溉艹防讹狮番饯千万注意语法错误啊!!!谢谢。三鞠躬!
提问者采纳
When I just came to Canada, the greatest preblem of mine is the language barrier. Le供禒垛溉艹防讹狮番饯arning English was not easier as I had imagined to be so that I was slightly discouraged and
wanted to give it up. However, I was able to understand
more and more words (what the others said) . The
confidence returned to me. I am learning it
with my great efforts nowadays.
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
我刚来到加拿大是,面临的最大问题就是语言障碍,但英语并不是我想象的那么简单,所以我有一点灰心,想放弃。但经过一段时间的努力,我慢慢供禒垛溉艹防讹狮番饯的能听懂不少单词了,我又有了信心,现在我正在努力学习中。 The biggest problem I faced upon arriving in Canada was the language barrier. English wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be, and I felt discouraged and almost wanted to give up. However, after a period of hard work, I slowly began to understand many words, and regained my confidence. Currently, I am hard at work learning more.
~ ♥ 自己认真回答的,应该是正确的,敬请采纳、
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
When I just arrived in Canada, the biggest problem I face is a language. English is just not that simple as I think. I start to lost my confidence and think about of giving up. But after a lot of hard work and determination, I gradually understand more and more English words 供禒垛溉艹防讹狮番饯and it boost up my selfconfidence. Now, I am trying to learn English further.
Shortly after my arrival in Canada, the language barrier became my biggest challenge. English was not as easy as I thought it would be. Therefore, I was a bit discouraged and have even thought about giving it up. However, after a period of hardwork and perseverance, I began to understand more English words. In turn, I regained my confidence. Right now, I am doing my best to study it.
I came to Canada not long. The biggest problem I face now is the language barrier. English is not that easy as I think, so I am a little upset and want to give up. However, after a period of hard working, I can understand a number of
words gradually. Then I have confidence and will keep learning.
when i arrived at Canada, language is my biggest challenge, but Enlish is not so easy as i may imagine, so i lost heart and wanted to give it up. however, after a few days' hard work, i gradually pick up a lot of words, and then i gain my confidence again
The biggest problem for me during my first period in Canada was language barrier. English was not as simple as I had thought before. So I was a little bit discouraged. However, it happened that I could understand many words after a period of hard work.
became confident again. Now I am working hard.
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求句子翻译,第一句:她是这样一个傻瓜,以至于相信了他说的话.第二句:辛苦一天了,我刚想上床睡觉突然电话响了.急求英语翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译求句子翻译,第一句:她是这样一个傻瓜,以至于相信了他说的话.第二句:辛苦一天了,我刚想上床睡觉突然电话响了.急求英语翻译
英语翻译求句子翻译,第一句:她是这样一个傻瓜,以至于相信了他说的话.第二句:辛苦一天了,我刚想上床睡觉突然电话响了.急求英语翻译
她是这样一个傻瓜,以至于相信了他说的话.She was such a fool to believe what he said.从语境看用过去时最贴切.辛苦一天了,我刚想上床睡觉突然电话响了.After a hard day,I just wanted to go to bed,but the phone suddenly rang.这是地道的,希望帮到了你,
第一句She is such a fool as to believe, he said.第二句A hard day, I just want to go to bed when the telephone rang. Ask English to translate。在线翻译就行了。。。
She is so foolish that she believed his words.The phone rang when I was about to get up.
She was such a fool that she believed his words.The telephone rang when I was going to bed after a day's hard work.
She was such an idiot that believed what he said.I was busy all tha day ,and the ring rang when i wanted to go to bed.希望能够帮到你
她是这样一个傻瓜,以至于相信了他说的话 She was such a fool that she believed what he said.辛苦一天了,我刚想上床睡觉突然电话响了 After a hard day, I just wanted to go to bed when the phone rang in a sudden.
She was such a fool that she believed what he had said.The phone rang suddently as soon as I wanted to go to bed after my working hard for a day.哪位大哥大姐帮我用英语翻译一段话,急求~~~~不要求百分之百翻译,是那个意思也行...拜托了~~~下午就要拿走哩!正文如下:今天能来参加这个活动我感到非常荣幸,因为我坚信"生命在于参与",尽_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位大哥大姐帮我用英语翻译一段话,急求~~~~不要求百分之百翻译,是那个意思也行...拜托了~~~下午就要拿走哩!正文如下:今天能来参加这个活动我感到非常荣幸,因为我坚信"生命在于参与",尽
哪位大哥大姐帮我用英语翻译一段话,急求~~~~不要求百分之百翻译,是那个意思也行...拜托了~~~下午就要拿走哩!正文如下:今天能来参加这个活动我感到非常荣幸,因为我坚信"生命在于参与",尽管比赛最后我可能拿不到一个好的成绩,但是我会对自己说:我对得起我自己!因为我努力了..亲爱的观众朋友们,我需要你们的支持!我会把我最好的一面展现给你们的,谢谢..如果个别难念的词给个音标就更好了!!!如果哪位大哥大姐给我解决了,我一定会重谢的!!
Today to participate in this event can I feel very honoured because I strongly believe that "life is participation",although the final I might not available a good performance,but I will put their say:I am worthy of my own!Because I worked hard for.Dear viewers friends,I need your support and I will show my best side to you,thank you ..当作参考啦,从google里翻译过来的,
Can come to join this exercising me feeling very honourable today, I may have no way with good short of one achievement, but I may say to self because of I firmly believe that "life lies in participat...
Today to participate in this event can I feel very honoured because I strongly believe that "life is participation", although the final I might not available a good performance, but I will put their s...
it is great honor for me to attending this activity.i believe in "life rests with participation'.though i may not get a good score, i will say to myself that i have tried my best so i have no regret. dear audience and friends, i need your support and i will show my best to you.thank you!
Today can come to participate in this to move me to be honored, because I believed that " the life lies in the participation ", although competes I possibly not to be able to attain a good result fina...
I feel honor to attend this activity.I believe "Life is meaningful once we join in it".Though I may get no reward after the match,but i will talk to myself, i did well since i did my best. Dear audiences and friends, I need your support!I will show you my best!Thanks a lot!p.s. GOOD LUCK}

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语3a翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信