帮忙翻译八下英语3a翻译

帮忙翻译一下英语_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下英语
Discuz! info: MySQL Query ErrorTime:
6:53pmScript: /fs2/viewthread.phpSQL: SELECT s.sid, s.styleid, s.groupid='6' AS ipbanned, s.pageviews AS spageviews, s.lastolupdate, s.seccode, m.uid AS discuz_uid, m.username AS discuz_user, m.password AS discuz_pw, m.secques AS discuz_secques,m.adminid, m.groupid, m.groupexpiry, m.extgroupids, m.email, m.timeoffset, m.tpp, m.ppp, m.posts, m.digestposts,m.oltime, m.pageviews, m.credits, m.extcredits1, m.extcredits2, m.extcredits3, m.extcredits4, m.extcredits5,m.extcredits6, m.extcredits7, m.extcredits8, m.timeformat, m.dateformat, m.pmsound, m.sigstatus, m.invisible,m.lastvisit, m.lastactivity, m.lastpost, m.newpm, m.accessmasks, m.xspacestatus, m.editormode, m.customshowFROM [Table]sessions s, [Table]members mWHERE m.uid=s.uid AND s.sid='ZEX0dE' AND CONCAT_WS('.',s.ip1,s.ip2,s.ip3,s.ip4)='125.126.203.206' AND m.uid=';AND m.password='29cb7bf4b3ffc051119fcfa9' AND m.secques=''Error: No database selectedErrno.: 1046Similar error report has beed dispatched to administrator before.谢谢。
提问者采纳
Discuz !信息: MySQL查询错误时间:二〇 〇八年10月15号下午6点53 脚本: / fs2/viewthread.php 数据库:选择s.sid , s.styleid , s.groupid = '6 '作为ipbanned , s.pageviews作为spageviews , s.lastolupdate , s.seccode , m.uid作为discuz_uid , m.username作为discuz_user , m.password作为discuz_pw , m.secques作为discuz_secques , m.adminid , m.groupid , m.groupexpiry , m.extgroupids , m.email , m.timeoffset , m.tpp , m.ppp , m.posts , m.digestposts , m.oltime , m.pageviews , m.credits , m.extcredits1 , m.extcredits2 , m.extcredits3 , m.extcredits4 , m.extcredits5 , m.extcredits6 , m.extcredits7 , m.extcredits8 , m.timeformat , m.dateformat , m.pmsound , m.sigstatus , m.invisible , m.lastvisit , m.lastactivity , m.lastpost , m.newpm , m.accessmasks , m.xspacestatus , m.editormode , m.customshow 从[表]会议硫, [表]成员米哪里m.uid = s.uid与s.sid = ' ZEX0dE '和CONCAT_WS ('.', s.ip1 , s.ip2 , s.ip3 , s.ip4 ) = '125 .126.203.206 '和m.uid = '224847 ' 与m.password = '29cb7bf4b3ffc051119fcfa9 '和m.secques = '' 错误:没有选择数据库Errno 。 : 1046 类似的错误报告beed派遣管理员之前我服了~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
这是计算机上的错误报告。你还真得找个懂这方面的人来给你解。因为这里面涉及的虽都是英语,可是有的地方的词是缩写,有自己特定的含义。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下英语、_百度知道
帮忙翻译下英语、
我真的好喜欢你,你为什么就不能理解呢? 翻译成英语,要准确的,但不要那种太让人一眼就看懂的。
提问者采纳
.1, I absolutely adore you,why don't you comprehend me((adore [ə'dɔ:] vt.喜爱;崇拜vi. 爱慕;崇拜,这个单词大家一般不常用也一时认不出来,,comprehend译为理解)2.我真的好喜欢你还可用I really like you !why don't you understand?或者 I really fell in love with you 或者I really feel deeply attached to you代替love 挑一个好啦)3.或者用:我迷恋(喜欢上)你I have a crush on you4.推荐表白用语你看遍世间的一切事物,但你是否看见了我对你的爱?You have seen all you want but have you seen my love?与此同时,我对你的爱并不取决于你是否能满足我对你的期望。At the same time, my love for you is not depedent on whether you fulfill my expectations of you.Take a chance on me给我一次机会Love you more than you can imagine我对你的爱比你想象的要多很多“一周爱你八天,但仍不能表达我对你的爱。”I've got nothing but love baby eight days a week 爱情对每个人来说都是公平的,请你给我个机会让我用行动证明我只爱你。Love for everybody fair, please give me a chance to let me demonstrate that I love you.不要对爱再说无所谓,如果伤害真难免求求你给我个机会。不要再对爱说无所谓。By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat downye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
I really miss you very much, why can't you understand me?
I have already fell in love with you ,why don,t you understand ?`fell in love with` 就是爱上的意思 嘿嘿
这个不会一 眼就看懂吧 - -#
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下(英语_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下(英语
 6、8家银行(行情 专区)涉LIBO R操纵案被重罚17亿欧元  12月4日,欧盟委员会宣布,将对8家参与联合操纵金融市场拆借利率(即借贷价格)的大银行处以约17.1亿欧元(约合23.1亿美元)的罚款。根据公告,德意志银行被罚7.25亿欧元(约合9.82亿美元),在本案中的罚金最高。法国兴业银行(行情 股吧 买卖点)、苏格兰皇家银行和摩根大通等多家银行也被处以不同程度的罚金。上述银行被控操纵伦敦银行间同业拆借利率(LIBO R )和欧元区银行间同业拆借利率(EU R IBO R ).  7、世贸组织首个全球性贸易协定诞生  12月7日,世贸组织第九届部长级会议闭幕,会议发表了《巴厘部长宣言》,达成“巴厘一揽子协定”,多哈回合谈判12年僵局终获历史性突破。这是世贸组织成立18年来的首个全球贸易协定。该协定涵盖简化海关及口岸通关程序、允许发展中国家在粮食安全上有更多选择权、协助最不发达国家发展贸易等内容。  8、国际金价创30余年最大年度跌幅  2013年,金价遭受重创。截至12月9日收盘,纽约市场黄金期货价格收于每盎司1234.2美元,较去年底收盘价1675.8美元大跌近26%,扭转黄金在过去12年连续上涨趋势,也创下1981年以来的最大年度跌幅。  9、比特币暴涨暴跌连遭风险警告  今年4月比特币价格约为260美元每个,进入11月,比特币几乎以每天近100美元的幅度飙涨,11月27日创下1100美元的盘中价高峰。进入12月,中国央行等5部委联合发文宣布比特币不具有法偿性与强制性等货币属性,要求金融机构和支付机构不得以比特币为产品或服务定价,欧洲银监局也表示比特币存在价格剧烈波动的风险,美国财政部则警告比特币存在洗钱风险。此后,比特币价格开始出现暴跌,在半个月左右的时间里最多跌幅超6成。  10、美联储迈开削减量化宽松第一步  美联储12月18日正式迈出了削减量化宽松政策的第一步。在结束本年度最后一次政策例会后,美联储宣布,从2014年1月起将长期国债和抵押贷款支持证券的购买规模各缩减50亿美元。这样一来,从明年1月起联储月度资产购买额度将从现在的850亿美元缩减至750亿美元。
提问者采纳
6, 8 Banks (zone) involved LIBO R manipulation case was heavy fines of 1.7 billion eurosOn December 4, the commission announced that it will of eight participating in joint manipulation of the libor rate (i.e., borrowing prices) in financial markets of the big Banks with about 1.71 billion euros ($2.31 billion) fine.According to the announcement, deutsche bank was fined 725 million euros ($982 million), in the case of fines.Trading of societe generale (market share), the royal bank of Scotland and jpmorgan chase bank has been varying degrees of fines imposed.The Banks have been accused of manipulating the London interbank lending rates (LIBO R) and the euro interbank lending rates (EU R IBO R).7, the wto's first global trade agreement was bornOn 7 December, the world trade organization (wto) closing the 9th ministerial meeting, the meeting issued the declaration of minister of Bali, a &Bali package agreement&, the doha round deadlock after 12 years a historic breakthrough.This is the world trade organization (wto) set up 18 years of the first global trade agreements.The agreement covers simplify customs and port clearance procedures, allowing developing countries have more options on food security, to help the least developed countries in developing trade, etc.8, the international gold prices hit a more than 30 years the largest annual declineIn 2013 it hit.As of December 9, closed, New York gold futures closed at $1234.2 an ounce, the closing price of $1675.8 from the end of last year fell nearly 26%, reversing gold continuous upward trend in the past 12 years, is also the biggest annual decline since 1981.9, has befallen slump in the currency inflation in risk warningIn April this year the currency price is about $260 each, in November, almost to the currency rate soared nearly $100 a day, November 27 in intraday price peak of $1100.In December, China's central bank announced five ministries and commissions such as joint dispatch COINS don't have law countervail sex and mandatory currencies such as the attribute, financial institutions, and will be asked to pay agency shall not, in the currency for the product or service pricing, European branch also says the risk of currency price volatility, the U.S. Treasury Department warned the currency risk of money laundering.Since then, the currency prices started to collapse, in half a month or so most losses than 6.10, the fed cuts to quantitative easing, the first stepThe fed on December 18, formally took cuts in the first step of quantitative easing.After the end of this year's last policy meeting, the fed announced that from January 2014 to long-term Treasury bonds and mortgage-backed securities purchases down $5 billion each.As a result, from next January the fed asset purchase monthly quota will shrink to $75 billion from $85 billion today.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是把整篇文章翻译成英文吗?如果是的话,答案如下:6, 8 Banks (market area) to LIBO R manipulation case be heavily fined
eurosIn December 4th, the European Commission announced, will be home to 8 to participate in joint operation of financial market interest rate (i.e., loan price) big bank to pay about
euros ($) fine. According to the announcement, Deutsche Bank was fined
euros ($), in the case of the maximum penalty. French bank Societe Generale (market share it at the sale), much home bank Royal Bank of Scotland and JP Morgan chase is a different degree of penalty. The bank was accused of manipulating the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBO R) and the euro interbank offered rate (EU R IBO R)7, WTO first global trade agreement was bornIn December 7th, the ninth session of the Ministerial Conference WTO closing, the meeting issued a &Bali declaration&, &Bali package reach agreement&, the Doha Round negotiations impasse culminated in a historic breakthrough in 12 years. This is WTO established the first global trade agreement in 18 years. The agreement covers the simplification of customs and customs clearance procedure, allowing developing countries to have more right to choose, to assist the least developed countries the development of trade in food safety.8, the international price of gold in 30 years the biggest annual fallIn 2013, gold prices hit. By the close of trading on December 9th, the New York market price of gold futures closed at $1234.2 an ounce, compared to the end of the closing price of 1675.8 U.S. dollars fell nearly 26%, reversing the trend of continuous gold prices over the past 12 years, also the biggest annual drop since 1981.9, the currency soaring prices suffered a risk warningIn April this year, the currency price of about $260 each, to enter in November, bitcoins almost to nearly $100 per day rate soared, intraday price peak of $1100 hit in November 27. Entered in December, the central bank and other 5 ministries jointly issued a document Chinese announced bitcoin has no legal and compulsive monetary property, financial institutions and Payment institutions shall not in bitcoins for products or services, pricing, the European Banking authority also said risk bitcoin existence of price fluctuations, America finance ministry warned the currency of money laundering risk. Since then, the currency prices began to fall, in about half the time up to or over the 6 into.10, the Fed cut the first step taken quantitative easingThe Fed's December 18th formally taken the first step to reduce the quantitative easing policy. At the end of this year's last policy meeting, the Fed announced that, from 2014 January onwards will be the long-term treasury bonds and mortgage-backed securities purchases of $ the reduction. In this way, since the Fed monthly asset purchase amount will be from the current $ down to $ next year from January.望采纳哦~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮忙翻译下英文_百度知道
谁帮忙翻译下英文
Long ago,people did not know how to count the years and so they asked the Jade Emperor for help.The Jade Emperor decided to hold a race through a forest and across a river on his birthday with all the animals as competitors and that the first twelve would have a year named after each of them.At that time,the rat and the cat were good friend and so decided to help each other,but worried that they might sleep in.So they asked the ox,an early riser,for help .On the morning of the race,the ox,seeing that the rat and the cat were too sleepy to get up,told them to jump onto his back and he would carry them.The ox was crossing the river when the rat woke up and realized that the cat.As soon as the ox reached the river bank,the rat ran as fast as he could and won the race with the ox in second place.The tiger came third and the rabbit,which jumped across the river on the backs of the other animals,came fifth.The snake and the horse were next followed by the goat,the monkey and the rooter which shared a tree trunk to cross the river.The dog came eleventh and finally the pig just managed to
make last place.While these twelve animals were celebrating,the cat finally arrived.When he found he was too late,he tried to catch the rat for revenge.That is why cats,to this day,like to catch rats and mice to eat.
提问者采纳
很久以前,人们不知道怎么记年,所以他们向Jade Emperor 寻求帮助。Jade Emperor 决定在他生日那天举行一场所有动物都参加穿过森林横渡河流的赛跑,并且决定赛跑的前12名都有以他们的名字命名的一年。在那之后,作为好朋友的老鼠和猫决定互相帮助,但是又担心他们可能会睡过头。因此他们向起得很早的牛求助。赛跑的那天早上,牛看见鼠和猫仍然在睡不想起床,便带上他们叫他们跳上自己的背。当老鼠醒的时候牛正在横渡河流,同时看到猫realized that the cat
这个句子似乎不完整!希望写完整我再翻译
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
那位大哥,大姐帮帮忙,翻译一下啊在线翻译的人家不要,说有错误,这才来In order to adapt to the development of stock options, and international
分数是我的了!!!!哈哈!很久以前,人们不知道该怎么数年,sothey问玉帝的帮助。玉皇大帝决定举行一次比赛穿过森林,穿过一条河在他的生日,所有的动物,如竞争对手,前十二会有一年的命名他们每一个人的。在那个时候,老鼠,这只猫是好朋友的劝告,所以决定帮助对方,但是担心他们可能睡眠 他们问牛、一个早起的人帮忙。比赛的那天早上,那牛看到老鼠,这只猫太困了起来,告诉他们在跳上他了,他会带他们。牛,正准备过河,突然鼠一觉醒来,才发觉那只猫。一旦牛到达河边,河鼠尽其所能地奔跑,赢得了一场与牛在第二的位置。老虎名列第三,兔子,跳过河的背上的其他动物,来到第五。蛇和马接下来是紧随其后的是人的供物若是山羊、猴子和公鸡共用一个树干过河。狗来了十一和最后猪才设法使垫底。虽然这些十二种动物在庆祝,猫终于来了。当他发现自己已经太迟了,他捉老鼠进行报复。这就是为什么猫,时至今日,喜欢捕捉老鼠吃。
这不就是12生肖的来历么。。。
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下英语
帮忙翻译下英语 10
Love Of My Life(我一生的爱)You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.
&My guardian angel, I've never felt a hurt like this where it feels as though someone had stuck a knife through my heart. I can barely breathe knowing that I can't hold you, hug you, and kiss you. The fact that you are not within a distance to me that I can easily reach, hurts. I've missed you so badly the moment you were out of my sight. I choked on tears and could not manage to breathe. I do not know how I am going to live without you here to hold and to hold me. I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which I feel them. Since after Christmas I had this sensation at the back of my mind and at the very pit of my stomach where it stayed so well hidden that I could not even acknowledge it. As Easter drew near, I could finally recognize the heavy feeling of dread. This feeling became more heavily embedded after Easter and as time went on, closer to my departure date, the sensation increasingly became more intense. Now my worst fears, my fears of losing you, have become a reality. And it hurts, it hurts like hell. I feel sick, I tremble, I cannot breathe, and tears constantly blur my vision. I do not know how to handle this pain - this knife in the heart feeling of loss. Without you I feel alone and cold. I feel so small and helpless. You cave my life, you made my whole and without you, I am nothing. The fears that I now have is that I will forget the little things, though I pray I never will. I am afraid that I will forget the way you feel, the way you taste, and your smell. The little things that I love so much, I am afraid that I will forget them. And I do not want to, I so do not want to. Now I know why we are here. I know why we live. It's because once you find someone you love and care for so dearly, where you would give up anything and everything for them, you found purpose in your life that makes it worth living. You are my purpose and I do not know what to do without you. How a few hours could change a life! I continue to cry, and I will continue for a long time, and when my eyes cease to produce more tears, my heart will continue to cry for you every day, forever, because I will think of you every day, every hour, every second within a minute. I do not think I would prevent that if I wanted to. I cannot stop my heart from crying crimson tears of blood. And it does bleed. It bleeds because of the pain I feel from losing you. I know that I will never really lose you because you will always be in my heart, but that does not stop me from missing you. And feeling desperate with the need to hug and kiss you and be in your arms. That is where I wish I could stay forever, in your arms. My heart beats for you now and forever. Before, when I was with you, it beat happily, hopefully, but now it beats longingly. Longing to have you with me, and that longing cannot be easily or quickly smothered, and I do not want to smother it. You will always have a permanent place in my heart. I will never forget you, How could I? I need you more than anything. You are my life support. Although I hate what has been done to us, being torn apart from one another, I will always be happy for the time I had you with me. I will treasure each moment in my heart and be thankful for the little, precious time we had together. I love you so much, so very much and I always will. Please do not forget that. It is important to me that you never forget that. Te quiero mas que a nada, Te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho, Love always, Nina
  爱我的生命(我一生的爱)。  你让我感到特别的,就像我是你的唯一。妳让我觉得我是一颗恒星在天空照亮你的生活。你让我感到安全,当我靠近你,在你的怀抱里。妳让我觉得有一位天使从天上,因为你永远不要告诉我你是多么爱她。你总是点燃了我的心。你用你所做的事情。我觉得很高兴和你在一起。你是我的宝贝,将永远是我的宝贝。你将永远是我今生的最爱。                              我的守护天使,    我这辈子从未感到像这样在一个受伤的感觉,仿佛有人困了我的心。我几乎不能呼吸,我知道我不能抱着你,拥抱你,吻你。事实上,你不是在距离我、使我能轻易获取,很痛。我想念你如此糟糕的时刻,你是在我的视野里消失。我噎着眼泪,不能设法呼吸。我不知道我要住在这里举行,没有你,拥抱我。    我是如此爱你,也可以不行动的言语表达我对你的感情。我可以用我的余生描述我有多么爱你,它仍然不能接近我真正的感受。我可以为你而死,这还不可能展现我的爱和对你的感情,我感觉比例。    自圣诞节后我有这种感觉在我的脑海后面,在肚子不舒服,那里住得那么好隐藏,我甚至不能承认了这一点。作为复活节临近,我终于可以认出这个沉重的恐惧的。这种感觉变得更重的嵌入式复活节后,随着时间的推移,离我离店日期,感觉越来越成为更强烈。现在我最害怕的,我害怕失去你,已经成为现实。与痛,痛得要命。我感觉不舒服,我抖了,我几乎无法呼吸,泪水模糊了我的不断视野。我不知道如何应付这种疼痛,这把刀在内心的感受。没有了你,我感到孤独和寒冷。我觉得自己是如此的渺小和无助。你是我的生命,你犯了洞,如果没有了你,我的全部,我一无所有。我现在担心的是,我忘记了一点东西,虽然我祈祷,我却永不跌倒。我怕我会忘记自己的感觉,你尝,你的气味。这个小事情,我很爱,我怕我会忘记他们。我不想,我不想。    现在我知道我们为什么在这里。我知道为什么我们住。这是因为一旦你找到一个你爱和关怀,在那里你会非常放弃一切,一切为了他们,你发现你的人生目的,使它活得有价值。你是我的目标,我不知道没有你我该怎么办。怎么可能改变了几小时的生命!我继续哭,我将持续很长一段时间,我的眼睛不再产生更多的泪水,我的心将继续哭的每一天都为你,直到永远,因为我将会认为你每一天、每一小时、每一秒都在几分钟之内。我不认为我能预防,如果我想。我不能阻止我的心深红色的血液而流泪。和它流血。太血红色的痛苦,因为我觉得从失去你。我知道我永远不会真的失去了你,因为你将永远在我的心中,但这并不阻止我想念你。与绝望的感受和需要拥抱和亲吻你,在你的手臂。这就是我希望我能永远在一起,把他抱在怀中。我的心跳,你现在直到永远。以前,当我跟你在一起幸福的生活,希望击败,但是现在它跳动的怀念。有你和我在一起,渴望,渴望,不能轻易或快窒息了,我不想去扑灭它。你总会有一个固定的地方,因为你在我心里。我将永远不会忘记你,我怎么会呢?我需要你,胜过一切。你是我生命的支持。    虽然我讨厌做了些什么,对我们来说,被撕裂了,我要永远快乐的时间我有你和我在一起。我将珍惜每一刻,因为你在我心里,感谢小、宝贵的时间我们曾在一起。我是如此爱你,所以我总是会很开心的。请不要忘记。这对我来说很重要,你就永远不会忘记。    我建造一个价值,    我很爱你,你真的喜欢,    爱情永远,    尼娜
其他回答 (3)
愛我的生活(我一生的愛)你讓我覺得自己很特別,就像我是你的唯一。你讓我覺得我是一個明星在天空照亮你的生活。你讓我感到安全,當我靠近你,結束了在你的懷抱。你讓我感覺像一個天使從天上,因為你從來沒有停止告訴我你有多愛我。你總是照亮了我的心與你所做的和說。我感到很高興與你就被這種方式。你是我的孩子,永遠是我的寶貝。您將永遠是我生命中的愛。
&&&&&&我的守護天使,
我從來沒有感到如此傷心的地方,感覺好像有人卡住刀通過我的心。我幾乎無法呼吸知道,我不能擁抱你,擁抱你,親吻你。事實上,你不屬於我的距離,我可以很容易
&&&&&&我的守护天使,
我从来没有感到如此伤心的地方,感觉好像有人卡住了我的心一把刀。我几乎无法呼吸知道,我不能拥抱你,拥抱你,亲吻你。事实上,你是不是在一个距离,我认为我可以很容易
我的生活(我一生的爱爱)你让我觉得自己很特别,就像我是你的唯一。你让我觉得我是一个在天空照亮了你的生活的明星。你让我感到安全,当我靠近你,包裹在你的怀抱了。你让我像一个天使从天上的感受,因为你从来没有停止告诉我你有多爱我。你总是照亮了你做的事情,说我的心。我感到很高兴和你在一起只是这种方式。你是我的孩子,将永远是我宝贝。您将永远是我一生的挚爱。
&
&
我的守护天使,我从来没有感到如此伤心的地方感觉好像有人卡住了我的心一把刀。我几乎不能呼吸知道,我不能拥抱你,拥抱你,亲吻你。事实上,你不属于我一个距离,我可以很容易达到,疼。我已经错过了你这么严重的时刻,你是从我眼前。我哽咽的泪水,无法呼吸管理。我不知道我会如何没有你的生活在这里举行,并抱着我。我爱你这么多,既不说话,也不行动能表达我对你的感情。我可以用我的余生,说明我有多么爱你,它也不会接近的方式我真的感觉。我可以为你死,它仍然不可能显示我的爱和对你有感觉的比例,我觉得他们。由于圣诞节后我曾在我心灵深处的这种感觉,在我的肚子很坑在那里逗留这么好隐藏的,我什至不能承认这一点。由于复活节临近时,我终于可以承认沉重的恐惧感。这种感觉变得更加严重复活节后随着时间的推移,嵌入式接近我的出发日期,这种感觉越来越变得更加激烈。现在我最担心的事情,我失去你的恐惧,已成为现实。并且它伤害,它像地狱伤害。我觉得生病了,我颤抖,我无法呼吸,泪水模糊我的视野不断。我不知道如何处理这种痛苦 - 这在损失的感受刀。没有你我感到孤独和寒冷。我觉得这么弱小和无助。你洞穴我的生命,你使我整个没有你,我就算不得什么。我的担心,现在已经是我会忘记一些小事情,但我祈祷我永远不会。我怕我会忘记你的感觉,你的味道,和你的气味。虽然我很喜欢的小事情,我怕我会忘记他们。而且我不想,我不想这样。现在我知道为什么我们在这里。我知道为什么我们的生活。这是因为一旦你找到一个你爱和关怀如此高昂的代价,在那里你会放弃任何东西,他们的一切,你发现在你的生活,使生活的目的是否值得。你是我的目的,我不知道该怎么办没有你。如何在几个小时可以改变生活!我继续哭,我会持续很长的时间,当我的眼睛不再生产更多的眼泪,我的心将继续为你哭泣,每天永远,因为我会认为你的每一天,每一小时,每一秒内一分钟。我不认为我会阻止,如果我想要。我不能阻止血液深红色的眼泪哭我的心。而且它流血。它流血becaus疼痛的感觉电子邮件从我失去你。我知道,我永远不会真的失去你,因为你将永远在我心中,但这并不能阻止我想念你。和绝望的感觉与需要的拥抱和亲吻你,在你的怀抱。这就是我希望我能永远留在你怀里。我的心跳现在你脱颖而出版本。在此之前,当我与你是,它击败快乐,希望,但现在它打败了憧憬。我渴望与你,并渴望不能轻易或迅速地窒息,我不想扼杀它。你将永远在我心中永远占据一席之地。我永远不会忘记你,我怎么能?我需要你比什么。你是我的生命支持。虽然我做了什么恨我们,被蹂躏的彼此分离,我会非常高兴的时候,我曾与我。我会珍惜每一个时刻在我心中,并为小,宝贵的时间我们一起感谢。我爱你这么多,这么多,我总是会的。请不要忘记这一点。重要的是要我说,你永远不会忘记这一点。德quiero马斯阙一滩,德quiero mucho,mucho,mucho,永远爱你,尼娜
&
&
以后这样的问题上爱词霸找就行了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语3a翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信