谁知道那样的网站if i ruled the w...

If I Ruled The World Lyrics by Tony Bennett
Lyrics Depot
& If I Ruled The World Lyrics
Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to If I Ruled The World by Tony Bennett.
Please check back for more Tony Bennett lyrics.
If I Ruled The World Lyrics
Artist: Tony Bennett
IF I RULED THE WORLDTony BennettWords by Leslie Bricusse/Music by Cyril OrnadelIf I ruled the world, ev'ry day would be the first day of springEvery heart would have a new song to singAnd we'd sing of the joy every morning would bringIf I ruled the world, ev'ry man would be as free as a bird,Ev'ry voice would be a voice to be heardTake my word we would treasure each day that occurredMy world would be a beautiful placeWhere we would weave such wonderful dreamsMy world would wear a smile on its faceLike the man in the moon has when the moon beamsIf I ruled the world every man would say the world was his friendThere'd be happiness that no man coud endNo my friend, not if I ruled the worldEvery head would be held up highThere'd be sunshine in everyone's skyIf the day ever dawned when I ruled the world
More Tony Bennett Music Lyrics:
All Rights Reserved.All lyrics are the property of their respective authors, artists and labels.If I Ruled The World
所属专辑:If I Ruled The World: Songs For The Jet Set
演唱人:Tony Bennett
If I ruled the world, Every day would be the first day of spring,Every heart would have a new song to sing,And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring.If I ruled the world, Every man would be as free as a bird,Every voice would be a voice to be heard,Take my word we would treasure each day that occurred.My world would be a beautiful place,Where we would weave such wonderful dreams.My world would wear a smile on its face,Like the man in the moon has when the moon beams.If I ruled the world,Every man would say the world was his friend,There'd be happiness that no man coud end,No my friend, not if I ruled the world.Every head would be held up high,There'd be sunshine in everyone's sky,If the day ever dawned when I ruled the world
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&TonyBennett简介TonyBennett,中文名:东尼班尼顿。日,出生于美国纽约州Astoria。足与弗兰克西纳特拉(FrankSinatra)并列为美国本世纪最伟大男歌手的TonyBennett,以他甜醇的嗓音为半世纪以来的流行及爵士乐坛挥出无数充满浓郁深情的有声情书。这位多届葛莱美奖常客-他所得过的奖项从「年度最佳唱片」、「最佳...
Tony Bennett专辑列表
Tony BennettIf I Ruled The World歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&专辑简介:
ta的其他专辑If I Ruled The World歌词
所属专辑:
正在播放:If I Ruled The World
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
If I Ruled The World歌词
Jamie Cullum - If I Ruled The WorldLRC by lzh, from jiangxi pingxiang@
@If I ruled the world,Every day would be the first day of spring.Every heart would have a new song to sing,and we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring.If I ruled the world,Every man would be as free as a bird.Every voice would be a voice to be heard,take my word we would treasure each day that occurred.My world would be a beautiful placeWhere we would weave such wonderful dreams.My world would wear a smile on its face,like the man and the moon has, when the moon beams.If I ruled the world,Every man would see the world was his friend. YeahThere'd be happiness that no man could end,no my friend, not if I ruled the world.Every hand would be held up high,There'd be sunshine in everyones sky.If the day ever dawned,will I rule the world.Every hand would be held up high,Every star would shine in everyones sky.If the day ever dawned,will I rule the world.
If I Ruled The World LRC歌词
[ti:If I Ruled The World][ar:Jamie Cullum][al:The Pursuit][by:][00:02.00]Jamie Cullum - If I Ruled The World[00:06.00]LRC by lzh, from jiangxi pingxiang[00:10.00]@
@[04:18.37][04:00.03][03:22.66][02:03.01][01:27.83][00:54.30][00:14.00][02:51.57][00:56.67][00:24.07]If I ruled the world,[00:29.57]Every day would be the first day of spring.[00:37.57]Every heart would have a new song to sing,[00:45.25]and we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring.[01:01.54]Every man would be as free as a bird.[01:09.72]Every voice would be a voice to be heard,[01:18.36]take my word we would treasure each day that occurred.[01:28.63]My world would be a beautiful place[01:36.21]Where we would weave such wonderful dreams.[01:44.08]My world would wear a smile on its face,[01:51.92]like the man and the moon has, when the moon beams.[02:56.76]Every man would see the world was his friend. Yeah[03:04.51]There'd be happiness that no man could end,[03:13.02]no my friend, not if I ruled the world.[04:00.99][03:23.51]Every hand would be held up high,[03:31.11]There'd be sunshine in everyones sky.[04:09.63][03:38.61]If the day ever dawned,[04:13.52][03:43.34]will I rule the world.[04:05.95]Every star would shine in everyones sky.《搜LRC》 欢迎您的光临!}

我要回帖

更多关于 谁知道那样的网站 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信