英语作文 my dream 作文frien...

关于朋友的英语作文
Hello !I am Lucy。 I have a good friend。Her name is Lily。
She is tall and thin。She has two big eyes and short hair。She always has pink shoes。Because she likes pink very much。 I like to make a friend with her,she is very kind to me。
Do you want to know her?
关于朋友的英语作文
My best friend is xiaoxi. He has short oblique bangs and big eyes. He is taller than me, he is more outgoing than I. He studies very hard. Two years ago, my English is not good, he always give me with my English. Let my English improved.
I think a good friend is like a mirror.
关于朋友的英语作文
Everybody is good! I'm Rachel. I have a good friend. Her name is Ma Ling. She is a very beautiful girl.&
Although our relationship is very good, but there are many differences between us. Column, such as, she likes dancing and singing, to say she is the one in this line. She often go to the concert, her favorite singer is Deng Ziqi. She thought she sing very competitive. She said she was one of the biggest dream is to become a famous musician. I like tae kwon do,. It is my favorite. My dream is to one day I can stand on the field competition with others. I hope to become a world famous master of taekwondo.special
In normally in the life, she gave me quite many encouragement and helped !I very rejoice and have such a friend her's.Though, now, our each one side, however our friendship will not absolutely change day.
关于朋友的英语作文
They say a good friend to share the joys and sorrows.
My friend is a very beautiful girl. We grew up together. Her hair is longer than mine. Her face is thinner than mine. But she wears glasses. We are all tall, she is more outgoing than me. I am more quiet. Because her grades were better than me, so she sometimes will teach me some math, because I play volleyball play better than her, so I also occasionally taught her how to play volleyball. Everyone likes her because she is hot to help others. No matter what difficulties I meet, she will always help me. This is the real hand in the trouble!&
I like her very much, because she is my best friend.
关于朋友的英语作文
Alas! Lonely I don't have many friends, every day sit on the seat, watching from the front of my classmates and play with their friends go hand in hand to have a meal, and chat. And I that nobody talk with no one, and when I was the most miserable nobody complained, slowly I have become particularly introverted.
A transposition, and I was our teacher in charge in the seat, in the later, met a classmate, although just ordinary classmates, but she still gave me a lot of, such as he let me realize that I have a friend, and comes from a borrowed notes I don't see him, then he said that don't look behind the back she wrote down the diary, I suddenly found myself if you have unhappy things can write diary, so I bought a diary, although a small but I still give it a name is Ann, although is a very common name, but with me it is very important to a bosom friend, I regard it as my best friend, what's not on the happy will be the first time said to it, before you know it has been a month, I was in it with this paragraph of time is very happy very happy, say from the heart not happy mood is particularly good, every day we will meet, slowly I don't think it's become my friend, here I want to say thank you to it, my good friend, you will not betray me, won't make me unhappy, you will always accompany me, in my most unhappy when you came to my side and help me share, you will not abandon me...
Maybe it in your eyes is just a ordinary diary, but in my heart I have put it as my friend. Never abandon it, this is my new friend and confidant.
关于朋友的英语作文
l have a best friend.her name is tina.we have many difference and similarities.she likes to do the same things as me.and she can make me laugh.but she is less more outgoing than me.she is very quiet.however,we both like reading.and do well in english.but she is smarter than me and l work harder than her.
l think friends are like books-you don`t need a lot of them as long as they are good.
关于朋友的英语作文I &have &a &best &friend &,she &is &Li &Shi.She &has &a &pair &is &on &just &like &the &star &flash &big &eyes &that &flash, &likes &the &cherry &as &small &mouth &and &a &black &straight &long &hair. &She &is &very &lovage ,a &bitdoes &blame. &Her &favorite &food &is & a &ice-cream, &but &she &just &eats &and &can &not &eat &fat, &real &good &envy &she . &We &are &inseparable &every &day , &because &of, &we &are &the &best &friends.关于朋友的英语作文
&&my name is Zhang Qiang.I think friends are like book–you don't need a lot of them & as long as & they are good.My best friend is Hu Chenhao.He has short hair & and a small nose.He likes to ride a bike,and i like ride a bike,too.He likes play basketball.He&is thinner than me.I am more outgoing than him.He&doesn't like reading books,but i like reading books.This is my best friend.
更多关于朋友的英语作文[]
免责声明:本站为作文写作学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿,本站所发表的作文版权归原作者所有,若转载或者抄袭他人作品,带来的一切后果与本站无关。本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创并已支付相应稿费。若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系本站删除!
Copyright &
让写作成为一种乐趣! Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号 - 法律顾问:张律师邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
&&&&&&&&&My friend and I
作文 :My friend and I
时间:11-12-04 09:54&&作者:&&类型:&60金豆人气:9687
Hello, my name is Lily. Mary is my good friend. We are in the same class. We often each other. She has a pet dog, I have a pet cat. We like them a lot. Where is Mary? Oh, she is in the shop now. She buys a schoolbag, a T-shirt, a pair of shoes, a cap and a pen. The schoolbag is blue and white. It&s 16 yuan. The T-shirt is pink. Pink is Mary favorite color. It&s 29 yuan. The shoes are white and blue. It&s 18 yuan.. The cap is yellow. It&s 13 yuan. The pen is black. It&s 10 yuan.
老师,请打分(满分100分)&
(答疑网专稿未经允许不得转载!!!)
共有9687人看了这篇作文&
这篇&My friend and I&作文怎样?
本文优点: 如下
美中不足: 如下
详细评改:
初一英语作文
关注本作文的人还关心&
关于作文的评论
&&共有0条评论
作者其它作品
初一最新作文
初中作文排行榜
英语作文排行榜
名师评改团
答题数:6093
学生评分:9.53
答题数:5849
学生评分:9.56
答题数:3621
学生评分:9.57
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2013 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64求《my dream is doctor》的英文作文。
求《my dream is doctor》的英文作文。
09-03-11 &
My Dream Yesterday, we had a discussion. the topic is. What is my dream? Every one has his dream.Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor. My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I was terribly iii. I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me.then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. they took me there. I was saved. A good doctor can save people’ s lives.From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard.I am sure my dream will come true.
请登录后再发表评论!
Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.2. my dreamEveryone has a dream.Martin Luther King had a dream-and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech.Phil Knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his Nike Slogan“Just Do It”!I also have a dream,but not only a simple one.When I was in primary school,my dream was that I would be a doctor when I grew up.I’ll be the first person who produces a newmedicine.This kind of medicine can make teachers relax when they are busy correcting their students’ exercises and preparing their lessons.Because one day when I woke up at midnight,I found my father,a senior Chinese teacher,was still busy with his work.I was deeply moved.I wish my father could be healthy and relaxed every minute.Now I’m a senior Grade Two student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the College Entrance Examination which will come in the year of 2005 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a good university,then when we finish our school,we can find a good job in society.My dream is also that.Though now I’m not good at study,I’ll try my best.I know fantasy is hard to come true,but dream can.I’ll work hard for my dreams,I’ll never give up
请登录后再发表评论!
my dream is doctorSince i was an innocent child, i had the idea to be a doctor in the future. I always see the people died in the TV, i feels frustrated about it. therefore, a dream to be a doctor came into my mind.  I want to be the person who can save people's life just like God Jesus.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信