I am just come back again...

The miss goes where turn, so long just come back?
姑娘去哪里转了,这么久才回来?
Sorry for updating so late, because I just come back from my rescue team…
抱歉那么久才更新我的博客,因为我刚从我的救援队回来…
But he was desperate to show that he'd just come back, so he summoned me up, and he said, "Go into the bedroom, my bedroom.
但是他很绝望地显示出他刚刚回来,所以他喊我过去对我说, “到我的卧室里。
So just-- and we will come back to this and flush out some of these lower level details.
那么,我们还是回到这里,略去一些,没用的细节。
On behalf of the fairgrounds and …He is so cute. We just thought we come back and give it one more shot.
代表了公平的原则基础和…他是这么可爱…我们才考虑重新参加再给他一次露脸的机会!
I am sorry you so late back, because I had just come back in Guangxi .
很抱歉这么迟回复你,因为我刚从广西回来。
I had just come back from Bolton so I wanted to establish myself here.
我刚刚从博尔顿回来,所以我想在这里证明自己,让自己的位置也稳固起来。
So I am just looking. I'll come back before Christmas.
所以现在我只是看一看,圣诞节前我再来。
But he feels that he is just learning so that one day he can come back to England and be Arsenal manager.
但是他觉得他正在不断学习从而有一天他可以回到英格兰成为阿森纳的教练。
With Arsenal, it's hard because you've got big players, so he just wanted me to play and then come back to Arsenal and do my best and break into the first team now.
之后(上赛季)温格说想把我租借出去,因为我有过两次重伤,他希望我能够出去尽可能地多打比赛。
So I'll just pray really hard for Jesus to come back, so He can kick your butt for me.
因此我得好好向耶稣祈祷,让他老人家显灵来替我收拾你。
So they may spray one day, but the bugs will just come back.
所以人们即使当天喷洒了杀虫剂并凑效,但之后臭虫还会再来。
Unread counts now go to 1, 000, so that you canknow just how far behind you are when you come back from vacation.
未阅读的文章计数可以数到1000,这样你可以知道度假回来之后有多少文章落下了。
So I just settle back into the water to wait for oblivion to come.
于是我就那么坐在水中,静静地等待最后时刻的到来。
Similarly, your project doesn't have enough time to do something right, so you hack a just-in-time solution and hope to use some future time to come back and retrofit it.
同样地,您的项目没有足够的时间来做正确的事情,因此您使用一种及时的解决方案并希望在未来的一段时间回过头来进行改进。
Although many would have rather seen us just come and take the planet back, what works so much better for the evolution of the soul is to do it from within.
虽然很多人都会,而看到我们刚刚和回地球,是什么在起作用好多灵魂的演变是从内部做它。
I have some experience so I know how to deal with it and I just wanted to come back stronger.
我有一些经验,所以,我知道如何去应对伤病,我只想更强势地回归。
Only one dream that will never come true 4 me is Time will never coming back. So I just keep moving.
有一个梦想我永远无法实现就是时间不可能回到过去,所以我只有继续往前走。
so there is a sense of downbeat and we'll come back to that in just a moment.
有关强拍的内容,我们过一会就会说到这个
Similarly, your project doesn't have enough time to do something right, so you hack a just-in-time solution and hope to use some future time to come back and retrofit it.
类似地,您的项目现在没有足够的时间处理一些事情,那么您可以采用即时(just-in-time)解决方案,使用未来的时间来改进它。
So after I got rescued and started recovering, I would get up every day and just expect myself to come back to compete again.
所以,在我获救并开始恢复以后,每天起来,我都提醒自己要返回摔跤场。
It was just not possible for two inspectors to rescue that many children, so I told the inspectors to come back to the office.
这只是两个督察救援,很多孩子,所以我告诉督察回来办公室。
She has just come back from a Tupperware party where the hostess put too much kirsch in the punch, so she's a little drunk.
她刚从一个特百惠派对回来,因为女主人准备了太多的樱桃白兰地,所以她有点喝醉了。
Rachel asks Ross to come over, but just so she can return some of his stuff; Ross gets upset and demands all his stuff back, including a tiny t-shirt that Rachel likes to sleep in.
瑞秋叫罗斯到她家去,把他的东西交给他带走;罗斯生气说,那我什么东西都要拿走,包括我的一件小T恤,你喜欢当睡衣穿的!
So, if you plan to stay a night at Genting, just simply tell the cashier at the counter the time you wanna come back when you purchasing the tickets.
如果你要在云顶过夜,那么买票的时候,告诉售票员你要回来的时间。
So, if you plan to stay a night at Genting, just simply tell the cashier at the counter the time you wanna come back when you purchasing the tickets.
如果你要在云顶过夜,那么买票的时候,告诉售票员你要回来的时间。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be. – Unknown
Twoo Wuv. I mean “True Love.” From the movie The Princess Bride.
What does that mean?
To me, this quote is speaking of the most fundamental rule of the universe. Love isn’t owned and cannot be taken. It can only be given. This quote talks about mutual love and of the only valid test. If you love someone, you have to give them the freedom to choose for itself.
The freedom to choose is important, as sometimes a love is out of duty, loyalty, fear (of loneliness or retaliation) or for some other reason. In each of these cases, the love (true love) is only in one direction, the other direction of love is tainted by the reason for the love (something other than true love).
By turning the other person loose, they if they come back, it is (one hopes) because they love you, and the feeling is mutual. If they don’t come back, you would only have been fighting a losing battle to hold on to them. That is a battle that you will eventually lose, so lose it early and get on with your life.
Why is love (true love) important?
Let’s start with some definitions, shall we? Love is defined
as “A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities or a sense of underlying oneness.” and “An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or a treasured object.”
Another definition to consider is infatuation, which is defined as “A foolish, unreasoning or extravagant passion or attraction (synonym of love).” If we look at the second definition listed for love, and apply it to people instead of pets or objects, you can see how it would resemble infatuation.
To me, this is where I differentiate true love from common love. True love (you may use a different word) is between two people and is mutual in nature and based on the calling of the heart. Compare this with a relationship where one person has a form of love for the other, but it isn’t mutual. If you’ve ever experienced both kinds, you probably have a definite preference for what I call true love, right?
Where can I apply this in my life?
We all have relationships in our life. Some even rise to the level that makes it appropriate to use the word love. Whether it’s familial love, brotherly love, romantic love or whatever other label you may have, putting the word love in it, takes it to a whole new level.
How do you measure love, and what are the rules you expect love to use? What are the do’s and don’ts? Does everyone have the exact same list? Do you talk about where things stand often enough to notice that things are drifting apart, or is your first clue their last act of desperation?
An interesting description of what I consider true love, with proper motivation, can be found in the New Testament,
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Read the whole passage, and compare it to some of the people you love. How well does your love score by this measure? I try to keep track of my loves and keep track of how well I am doing. How often have you measured your love? It’s not something most of us do very often, if ever, right?
You may have a different way to measure love, and that’s fine. Just be sure that your partners in love know what your scale is, so that everyone is on the same page. My wife and I chose the Biblical passage above for our wedding, so we would know how to measure our behavior and our love.
Take some time to determine what your definition of love is and how it is to be measured. Then share it with the people you love and see if they agree. It might end in a lively discussion (or worse), but if that’s the case, that discussion will occur eventually, right? Do it now, before there are years of resentment built into it, and that way the hurt may be lessened and may be easier to heal.
This is probably the scariest of all the quotes I have tackled, from a practical standpoint. Who wants to take a chance at losing someone they love? But, as the quote says, if they don’t come back, it wasn’t meant to be. So by not taking that leap of faith and turning them lose, you may end up pouring a lot of time and effort into a relationship that is destined to fail. And that hurts a lot more. Trust me on that one.
The photo is scaled and referenced from the IMDb entry for “” (1987) by MGM
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
About philosiblog
I am a thinker, who is spending some time examining those short twitter quotes in greater detail on my blog.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Related Posts:
Top Posts & Pages
Follow philosiblog
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers:
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:}

我要回帖

更多关于 come back again 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信