Mto be with methe keys to...

Yeah, she's so sexy, every man's fantasy, a refugee like me - back with the Fugees from a third - world country .
是啊,她是这么性感,是每个男人的幻想,和我一样是难民---来自于第三世界国家的难民。
As for me- with the development of our ning economy- these types of problems will certainly be solved step by step.
至于我,我信托,随着我国经济的发展,这些题目必将渐渐办理。
Tried and true, these have worked just great for me - even with indulging in a bagel and cream cheese every once in a while.
经过试验我发现这些方法对我来说很有效,即使偶尔吃一块百吉饼或是奶酪也无妨。
When the preparations were finished, he invited me with--`Now, sir, bring forward your chair.
茶预备好了之后,他就这样请我,“现在,先生,把你的椅子挪过来。”
Hope-hope-is what led me here today - with a father from Kenya; a mother from Kansas; and a story that could only happen in the United States of America.
希望,希望引领我今天来到这里,——我的父亲来自肯尼亚,母亲来自堪萨斯,这样的故事只可能发生在美利坚合众国。
Just to be included in the company of these amazing women I have so admired through the years, has left me slack-jawed with awe.
能和多年来我一直崇拜的这些著名女影星同获提名,我受宠若惊,心中充满了敬畏。
She, who came from outside and yet became one of us, who was unknown and yet our own, attracted me strangely--with her I burned to make friends.
她,从外面来,又变成我们家的人,虽然陌生,却有亲切感,出奇地吸引着我。
When the preparations were finished, he invited me with - 'Now, sir, bring forward your chair.'
当准备妥帖后,他邀请我,“现在,先生,把你的椅子往前挪娜,”然后我们所有的人,包括那个乡巴佬,围着圆桌。
Meanwhile, Ms Swift ended up losing out in the best video and female video of the year categories for "You Belong With Me" - with Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert winning the prizes respectively.
同时,她最终失去了斯威夫特在最佳影片和年度类别女性的影片“你属于我”的凯莉安德伍德和米兰达兰伯特-分别赢得奖品。
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
使我心中充满前所未有的恐怖——我毛骨悚然;
Me and Kirsten - with the sexy T shirt I had to buy to cover my shoulders!
我和柯尔斯顿–由于有性感的T衬衫我必须买包括我的肩!
We started talking, and before I knew it, he was courting me with chocolate-covered strawberries and Marilyn Monroe movies.
我们聊了起来,我还没发现呢他就在用巧克力包裹的草莓和玛丽莲o梦露的电影来讨好我了。
"I just get focused on what I'm doing and an 'interruption'--i.e., a human being who needs to talk with me--gets only a portion of my attention, " she says.
“我只是太专注于当时的工作,‘干扰’——比如,有人需要和我谈话——只能吸引我的部分注意。”她说。
And in 1994, although he had stopped his long runs, he ran ten miles of the New York City marathon- with me.
在1994年,虽然他终止了他的长跑,他仍然和我跑完了10公里的纽约市马拉松比赛。
"Youre to come with Luchóg and me this afternoon, " Smaolach in-formed me with a conspiratorial wink.
今天下午,你和鲁契克、我一起来。
A few weeks later, Neil e-mails me with more bad news, this time even closer to home.
几周后,尼尔发电子邮件告诉了我一些更坏的事情,这次更触到痛处了。
I’m going to write more posts about this subject but until then, feel free to send me an e-mail with any questions you have, or if you need suggestions. You can be anonymous.
我还会写一些这个题材的文章,如果你有任何问题或者需要什么建议,可以给我写邮件.如果实在不好意思, 也可以匿名哦.....
To travel light, I tried to avoid packing anything heavy, but one weighty item I always carried with me -- a guidebook.
为了轻装旅行,我总是尽量不带重的东西,但有一样有分量的东西我总是带在身边,那就是旅游手册。
The most ordinary faces of men and women--my own features--mock me with a resemblance.
最平常的男人和女人的脸——连我自己的脸——都像她,都在嘲笑我。
By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life.
白昼耶和华必向我施慈爱。黑夜我要歌颂祷告赐我生命的神。
My parents provide me with home-cooked meals and don’t charge me rent.
我的父母供给我一日三餐也不收我房租。
Mr Houben said: 'I shall never forget the day when they discovered what was truly wrong with me - it was my second birth.
胡本说:“我永远也不会忘记那一天,当医生发现诊断错误时,那是我的重生。”
The man said, "The woman you put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."
那人说:“你所赐给我、与我同居的女人,她把那树上的果子给我,我就吃了。”
The man said, "The woman you put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."
那人说:“你所赐给我、与我同居的女人,她把那树上的果子给我,我就吃了。”
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!The Keys to Finding Happiness After a Traumatic Childhood
“It is never to late to have a happy childhood.” ~Tom Robbins
A few days ago, when my older brother and I were sorting through old family photos, we found a picture of us from when we were about five and six years old. We were smiling. Just two kids full of life with no idea of what was to come.
This was before the start of all the rage—before all the pain and an unfortunate series of events.
My childhood was rough. I know some people may wish to return to those young innocent years of playing outside and going about our way without a worry in the world. However, if I had a choice to return to my childhood, I would hesitate at the gate.
At the tender age of eleven, I was snatched from my home. I didn’t know why, all I knew was that my mother had done something bad and that my siblings and I had to be removed for our safety.
When I was old enough to understand what had happened, I learned that my mother had gone to a mental institution to receive help and counseling for her anger.
I used to think, “Well, everyone gets angry,” but this was different.
Her words were a bit too harsh, her actions a bit too unpredictable, her impact a bit too negative. I remember sitting in the bathroom crying and wondering why I just couldn’t live a simple, happy life like the children in movies.
Recovering from a traumatic childhood can be extremely difficult, especially when taking into consideration how valuable our childhoods are when preparing for adulthood. As of today, although my mother is generally in a more stable mindset, I can still hear the sound of her voice shouting threats I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
When attempting to deal with a traumatic childhood, I feel the first solution that comes to mind is to forget it. However, trying to pretend that something did not happen doesn’t fix the negativity it has already enforced.
When I first entered college, I saw it as an opportunity to get away from home and interact with others. With this in mind, I left my family home, but brought all the effects of my childhood with me.
Throughout my high school years, I had become agoraphobic. I barely left my house and it pained me to attend school. When I entered college the same pattern persisted.
I was scarred and I blamed my mother.
She was the reason I was so negative, vain, and alone. I finally came to the conclusion that I no longer wanted to dwell on the past, allowing it to devour me inside out. So I eventually had to learn to let go, which proved more difficult than I first perceived.
The first step to recovering from a childhood of physical, emotional, or mental abuse would be to attack it at the source. I mean standing head to head with what happened and not running away. We must accept that it happened and admit that it has affected us.
When I attempted to dispose of my issue by running off to college, I forgot that it was still the reason behind my negative attitude. I would try so hard to disguise the fact that something was wrong and that I was unhappy.
I thought it made me look weak and defeated. However, accepting that something is wrong takes even more strength than trying to pretend that everything is all right.
It also allows you to take control of your life and put yourself on the path to healing.
After determining that I was indeed affected by my mother’s explosive fits of rage, which led to other events throughout my childhood, I needed clarification as to why all of these things had occurred.
I wanted to get to the bottom and dig up the roots of this issue in order to seek closure. So I sat and spoke with my mother, something I had never done. She explained to me that anger disorders had always been prominent in her family.
She informed me of the time my grandmother killed a puppy trapped under her barn because the noise kept her up at night.
She also told me how my grandfather went into explosive fits of rage after coming home from a night of drinking. At one point he even attempted to hit her with an axe. I then realized that my mother’s behavior did not come from her genuinely despising me, but was a direct reflection of what she’d experienced during her childhood.
With this, I knew that I had to change because I did not want to continue to spread this lineage of anger.
When we ask questions and gain clarification, we begin to achieve a sense of peace or relief that we finally have the answers and can learn to move on. When we choose to run away from our problems, we never get the clarification we need to move forward.
Another important step on the journey to recovery is learning to define our happiness by ourselves. Quite often, we tend to dwell on the challenges of our childhood and blame them on one particular person, or blame them for our current unhappiness.
Not to say that our traumatic childhoods had no effect of our adult lives, but rather the reason we are still unhappy is because we’ve chosen not to recognize these effects and properly address them so that we may move forward.
If you choose to remain in a state of unhappiness due to the challenges faced during childhood, you will never be able to find peace.
During my high school years, I would always blame my mother for my childhood experiences, and I concluded that my childhood experiences were the reason I could not be successful or accomplish the things I wanted to accomplish.
I felt my childhood had made me a victim, and thought that was the reason behind my unhappiness and overall instability.
What I came to understand was that I was still unhappy because of the fact that I viewed myself as a victim. I was still unhappy because I held on to my childhood. To me, it was a valid explanation for all the things I felt I could not do.
I became a happier person when I began taking responsibility for my own happiness. I stopped blaming my mother for every horrible thing that had ever happened to me and I stopped blaming my childhood for my failure.
One of the most common mistakes we make when referencing our traumatic childhoods is comparing them to others with “normal” childhood experiences. When we compare ourselves, we are taking away from the essence of who we are. Our childhoods, traumatic or not, are a part of who we are and what makes us, us.
Take a look around and think of where you are now. You may have a beautiful family and the career you’ve always wanted. As for me, had I not had such a traumatic childhood I wouldn’t be able to write this post and help someone else by sharing my story.
Think of all the good things that have come from your experience and you might just begin to be thankful you had it.
One of the major lessons I’ve learned throughout my entire journey is that sometimes you just have to let go and trust that everything will turn out okay. Moving on from the past is stressful, especially when we feel as if we have an obligation to fix something that can no longer be fixed.
We also tend to look to the past for answers to current situations. By doing this we are unintentionally taking away from present moment. Holding on to my traumatic childhood prevented me from moving forward with the rest of my life.
It wasn’t my childhood preventing me from
it was my negative perception of myself. When I finally decided enough was enough, I began to look at things from a different angle.
Maybe it wasn’t my fault or anyone’s fault for that matter—it doesn’t matter. What does matter is finding happiness once again and being content with what happened in my past without allowing it to become a burden.
We sometimes get this clouded illusion of how life is supposed to be, but truth be told, you have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.
via Shutterstock
About Jaquetta Chamblee is a student, blogger and lover of all things beauty, art and writing related. Her blog
is a literary lifestyle blog dedicated to personal well-ness and self-improvement with a focus on positivity,inspiration,balance and happiness. You may often find Jaquetta settling a dispute, drinking herbal tea, quoting Shakespeare, or making someone smile. |
See a typo, an inaccuracy, or something offensive? Please
so we can fix it!
Announcement: Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to
with the Tiny Buddha course!
Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :)
Related posts:
Join the Tiny Buddha list for daily or weekly emails and receive 92 Life Lessons for free.
Free Download: Buddha Desktop Wallpaper
Recent Forum Topics
Fun & Inspiring
GET MORE .
Latest Posts
Who Runs Tiny Buddha?
Though I run this site, it is not mine. It's ours. It's not about me. It's about us. Your stories and your wisdom are just as meaningful as mine. .
Get More Tiny Buddha
Credits & Copyright
Hosting by .
Design by .
Copyright & 2016
Tiny Buddha, LLC
Remember Me
Looking for ?南开大学 12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
南开大学 12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业
上传于||文档简介
&&因​为​今​次​在​线​作​业​你​做​错​了​,​它​就​会​换​另​外​一​个​版​本​,​所​以​有​多​个​版​本​,​你​只​要​看​第​一​题​:、​D​i​d​ ​y​o​u​ ​(​ ​)​ ​e​a​r​l​y​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​m​o​r​n​i​n​g​ ​,​如​果​不​对​的​话​请​找​我​发​出​的​其​他​答​案
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 to be with me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信