return to the loveorigi...

The Sims 4 Errors, Crashes, Freezes, Launch, Graphics Bugs and Fixes | SegmentNext
The Sims 4 Errors, Crashes, Freezes, Launch, Graphics Bugs and Fixes
& / & Sep 2, 2014
EA has learned a lot from Sim City disaster but is it enough considering The Sims 4 is experiencing similar launch problems if not all of them. Following workarounds for now should get you playing The Sims 4 on launch day.
Hopefully, EA/Maxis will resolve the more annoying issues with another .
#1 – The Sims 4 Mouse Cursor Not Working Properly
Having MouseTrails on can sometimes lead to the mouse cursor not working properly in The Sims 4. If your mouse cursor isn’t working correctly, you should first turn off the mouse trails in Mouse Settings.
Alternatively, switch to Windowed mode to resolve the issue.
#2 – Can’t Download? The Sims 4 Download Button Still Greyed Out
Make sure your payment has gone through. If you still have issues, EA support suggests contacting a game adviser. Alternatively, you can try the following workarounds:
Log out and log back in
Check whether your order has been processed. If it hasn’t, make sure your credit card information is up to date
Restart Origin
Re-Install Orgin
Make sure Origin is Online
#3 – Downloading or Installation Issue?
If your game is not downloading, it may as well be due to server overload. In that case, you can wait. It can also happen due to conflict with your firewall and anti-virus. In that case, you will have to
as an exception.
If your proxies are turned on, turn them off in your Internet settings.
How To Run The Sims 4 on Mac
The Sims 4 isn’t available on Mac yet but if you can’t wait to play it, you will have to run Windows on your Mac. Read the
on how to install Windows on your Mac.
#4 – Can’t Start The Sims 4? Launch Error
To get rid of launch error, try starting the game as administrator or in compatibility mode. If that doesn’t work, you can try running it in Windowed Mode.
How to Start The Sims 4 in Windowed Mode
Start Origin and login
Find the game in My Games
Right-click on the game/CAS Demo and choose Game Properties
Under Command Line Arguments add the following text: -w und and click Apply
Start the game.
#5 – Can’t See The Sims 4 CAS Demo Creations, How to Recover
There are two ways you can recover CAS Demo Creations.
If you uploaded your Sims to the Gallery, you can just search and download them. If you didn’t upload Sims to the gallery, go to your Documents folder & Electronic Arts, and you should see ‘The Sims 4’ and ‘The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo’ folders.
Open ‘The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo’ folder and copy all the content from a folder named ‘Tray’ to the same folder in ‘The Sims 4’. Once you have done that, your Create a Sim creations will show up in the library of the full game.
If you still don’t see your creations, try restarting Origin. Login out and log back in.
#6 – Failed to Launch The Sims 4, Freezes and Forcing Computer to Restart
If your computer freezes and you are forced to restart whenever you launch The Sims 4, you should try running the game in Windowed Mode.
#7 – The Sims 4 Launch Problem: Missing DLL: [msvcp120.dll] Error: 0x7E
To fix the error, open the folder Origin/The Sims 4/__Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and install vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86.
#8 – Missing DLL: [msvcp120.dll] Error: 0xC1
If launching The Sims 4 results in this error, you should repair your installation as this error occurs when some files are missing.
#9 – Unable to Start: Can’t run The Sims 4 with the Video Card in this System
To resolve the issue, upgrade your graphics drivers.
#10 – The Sims 4 Loads Slowly: Cannot Connect to Gallery
You may experience this quite frequently on launch day. Current load time for some users is as much as 5-minutes while starting it offline reduces the load time to be 2-minutes.
#11 – Installation Complete ‘The Sims 4’ But Nothing Happens After
Login back after logging out of Origin and repair the installation. It should help resolve the issue.
#12 – The Sims 4 Blurred Graphics and Other Graphics Bugs
Turning off ‘Post Processing Effects’ seem to be a good solution at the moment. Doing so will at least get the game running smoothly without any graphics glitches.
#13 – The Sims 4 VC++ Error Code 1603
Make sure you are logged in as an Administrator to install the game.
#14 – The Sims 4 Crashes to Desktop After Launching
Does your game crashes to desktop with an error ‘The Sims 4 has stopped working’? If that’s the case, you should make sure you meet minimum requirements for the game and updated graphics card drivers.
#15 – The Sims 4 General Help, Origin Bug Fixes
You can go through this
for all the tutorials and answers to general issues you may come across.
#16 – The Sims 4 Camera Tilt and Rotate Fix
Changing the mouse wheel type in The Sims 4 can help you restore the Old School way of rotating and tilting the camera provided you switch to The Sims 3 Camera Controls.
#17 – The Sims 4 Crashes When You Enter Build Mode
No workaround found yet.
#18 – Game Crashes, Saves are Gone?
Haven’t found anyway to recover save files or avoid the issue and most annoying part is, it’s random.
#19 – The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working
This particular error is the result of a conflict with a program installed on your Machine. It is recommended that stop/cancel all the extra programs running in your computer before starting the game. Furthermore, make sure your internet connection is not running through a proxy.
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel & check the connections tab and make sure the proxy server is not checked. Check the internet settings again and you should be fine.
#20 – The Sims 4 Crashes After Launch / Random Crashes During Game
Make sure you have 4GB of RAM in order to run The Sims 4 properly. If you have say 3GB of RAM, make sure you close all the extra applications in Windows before you start the game. It should help minimize these crashes and may resolve the issue completely.
#21 – How to Fix The Sims 4 Baby to Child Glitch
Step 1 – Press Ctrl+Shift+C
Step 2 – Type testingcheats true and hit enter.
Step 3. Press Shift+left and click on any other Sim in the household. Click on CAS option.
Step 4. After entering CAS mode, click on the botton screen to select your child.
Step 5. After selecting child, change clothing, hair and finally, select check mark at the bottom right to return to the game.
Step 6. Click on child’s portrait and make them walk to any area in the house. You will now be able to see The Sim normally moving forward.
Thanks AshShii for recommending the fix.
#22 – The Sims 4 Keyboard Freezes / Crashes the Game
For those of you experience Keyboard Freezing leading to the game crashing to desktop, kindly disable Origin in-Game. You can do so by right clicking on The Sims 4 to go into the properties and checking Disable Origin box.
#22 – Low FPS in Build and Live Mode
No workaround found yet!
#23 – The Sims 4 Crashes at Loading Screen, Can’t Access Gallery, Stopped Working
Try loading it in Offline Mode. Or delete all your files in Tray Folder and restart the game. Make sure you keep the back up. |
If you come across any other issues, comment and we will help you out!
Featured Videos
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Hot Right Now
The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
& / & Dec 15, 2016
Hideo Kojima rocked the internet with the reveal of Death Stranding trailer at The Game Awards...
& / & Dec 15, 2016
In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
& / & Sep 9, 2016
We all are accustomed with video game villains and the story usually concludes with the fall of...
& / & Aug 18, 2016
Video gaming has come a long way! While we are well-acquainted with the likes of Xbox Scorpio and...
& / & Aug 17, 2016
Subscribe to our newsletter
Editor's Picks
SegmentNext Deals
2017 All Rights Reserved.website not working? Is it down right now?
</ Server Status Check
Origin StoreWebsite Name:
URL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking Origin Store
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Origin Store Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity
over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time01.Feb.2017 13:359.69 ms.&01.Feb.2017 15:4735.31 ms.01.Feb.2017 17:50102.64 ms.&01.Feb.2017 19:549.54 ms.01.Feb.2017 22:109.88 ms.&02.Feb.2017 02:2710.04 ms.02.Feb.2017 04:599.52 ms.&02.Feb.2017 07:509.7 ms.02.Feb.2017 13:576.26 ms.&02.Feb.2017 16:527.56 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 17:58We have tried pinging Origin Store website using our server and the website returned the above results.
is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access Origin Store - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with ?
&#x25BC; MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO ...
& Android Browser 4.0 on Android
Mind explaining why Origins deleted three of my sims expansion packs yesterday? It kept saying popping "End of User License Agreement". Problem is, one of the expansion packs was only two weeks old. And it won't let me reinstall them.
United States & Comcast Cable & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
i got darkspore and when i regeister the game it gives me a black wtf
United Kingdom & Orange Home UK & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
trying to login to orgin to day and i getting this your update could not be completed. please download and install the latest vrsion of origin from nttp://download./orgin/live/originsetup.exe.i have the latest version of the origin program i unistalled od and reinstallred new but still getting this window And can not login into any games
Canada & Cogeco Cable & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
IDK WTF is going on... I paid for a broken game (BF4) and even bought the "premium" (boy did I get taken for my money) and now I can't even play the broken game that I paid for because ORIGIN won't let me ONLINE. only offline and that's after a 3min load time, just to tell me that Im offline.
Portugal & PT Comunicacoes & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
always hated EA, never have used origin in my life, but since they're offering bf3 for free i'm giving it a shot... and what a surprise, EA is f#!king up again, and it's down for around 1 week now :) haha go EA!
Italy & WIND Telecomunicazioni & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
No website. Only ipertext. Really? F#!k. I want to lognin, but origin (site and exe) are f#!ked up.
United States & Comcast Cable & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
It says Origin is up but yet I can't log in because they are having issues
United States & Verizon FiOS & Chrome 34.0 on Windows
Cart won't load for my mom's account and shes trying to buy stuff with the card i got her for mothers day. this is ridiculous.
New Zealand & Telecom New Zealand
im bak i retract dat last statment as i got it working now and slowly dling bf4 slow because off my connection only not origin..I use windows 8.1.All i had to do to get it working was change the compatibility setting to windows 7.Sorry mr E.A games... im stayin with da pc and shall always CHALLENGE EVERYTHING.
United States & Comcast Cable
I bought the new Simcity, and I tried to install it, but Origin says I need to be online to log in and install the game. I tried to go on the website, but nothing is working on there.
i did what Dionysis Santiago said it took about 10 tries the box kept getting checked again somehow but eventually worked! thanks!
HERE ARE THE STEPS.1. go to control panel.2. Go to internet options.3. Click the connections tab and at the bottom of the window click on LAN SETTINGS.4. uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.5. Click Apply.6. Close orgin restart the program and it should work!Peace,
Lithuania & TEO LT, AB
I cant go into Origin web.. I try other browsers - its same. My friends can open it, but i cant. What problem?
United Kingdom & Sky Broadband
this is what is says when i try to get in from the origin website. origin is telling me i am not online from my desktop shortcut.can anyone put the below error in simpler terms for me please?Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request POST /uk/login.Reason: Error reading from remote server
United States & AT&T Internet Services
I'm trying to install SimCity and Origin is not going online to allow me to begin. Buy games, install games, play games... Sigh... Simpler times. Side note: I hope this doesn't interfere with the one player mode for SimCity. I want the patch, but I guess I'll have to wait until Origin gets it @#$% together.
Netherlands & Planet Technologies
can't login to Origin to. I bought simcity 4 days ago and i couldn't log in :(
Hungary & VidaNet Cable Television Provider.
Can't login to Origin AGAIN!! Online login currently unavailable. Is it just me?
United States & AT&T U-verse
i cant log in and it wont let me what going with your origin website. please let me know soon.
United States & Cox Communications
Origin is not working and will not let Sims 3 work either every time I try to get either to run it doesnt
What is wrong with their site??? I can't even navigate! Trying to redeem a product code. what ever happened to plopping in the program and running it without having to redeem online???
Can't log in. Never buying Origin/EA again after reading about all these other VERY UNHAPPY people. Great business model - rarely works and alienating your customers. Good luck with that.
in my case origin told me to run microsoft fix it and it will reset my host file
Taiwan & CHTD, Chunghwa Telecom
you're full of bullshit man, Origin is down right now for everyone, and it's always got issues, and you're telling me it's up and working, LMFAO
Australia & iiNet Limited
I am not impressed with being railroaded by Origin when i purchased the sims 3 at a shop. Cant download origin form net and if i install sims 3 from disc origin initiates update even when saying no and then it hangs and nothing further happens. Just let me play the game without origin.
Trying to activate my copy of MASS EFFECT TRILOGY. i am getting: TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE: this action could not be completed. we may be eperiencing unusually high server load or undergoing maintenance. please try again in a few minutes. ive been trying for over an hour and your site says everything is working. i have less than 24hrs to get this installed or it will be a waist of my money and i will try to return it before i will be unavailable for the next 10 months. please fix this problem ASAP!
Damn, I can not play Mass Effect 3 coop for 4-5 days now!!! Every time I'm trying to launch origin it just loading forever and then I'm getting errorONLINE LOGIN IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLEDamn you EA, BURN IN HELL
Can't log in to The Simpsons: Tapped Out. It says "Origin network could not be reached at this time".
Thought if you download a game that you bought from origin you should still be able to play it without login to main server. Clicked on game and opens origin home page but not game and now it seems impossible to even get into origin on desktop over the last week. I hope they fix what ever there doing soon.
United States & Verizon Wireless
I can't get into Simpson's tapped out. It say origin network cannot be reached
South Korea & LG DACOM Corporation
i can't login to origin, origin wants to be moar like steam then have services like steam
United States & Clear Wireless
i cant log into origin so i can play the sims 3 can someone please help..
Hey everytime i try and install sims 3 the wizard pops up before the language and then just disappears, ive tried everything i can think of! What do i do?! Any help please
So Origin is up but SimCity servers prevent me from playing the game still. I just bought it like 4 hours ago and haven't been able to play it since. :(
United States & Time Warner Cable
steam and origin aren't even the only ones under attack right now. This is getting out of control.
the worst thing is us ultimate team players just lost a bunch of coins thanks again EA
what really pisses me off... is i dont get a lot of game time and for the first time in ages i have the night to play... AND I CANT !!! these DDOS pricks are complete keyboard pussys
EA can defend their ass there full of shit worst servers but yet I buy their game every year, they should Improve with all the money we give to them (FIFA 14)
READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT :
Server down is one thing... definitely bad but happens whatever the reason. No update, acknowledgment, message, eta or status is horrible and inexcusable. WTF!
Austria & Tele2 SWIPnet
Amazing how many people here can't read. The servers are being DDOSed by some retards. That's why they can't be accessed. Duh!If you blame EA for this, you should be banned from the internet for the rest of your life.
Australia & Telstra Internet
DERP @DerpTrolling 2hWe've directed the Gaben Laser Beam(TM) @ the EA login servers. Origin #offline
What's sad about this is all they are really accomplishing is denying us access to play our origin bought games... come on man...
United States & GCI Communications
@Armani Axe They are getting a DDOS attack from /DerpTrolling
United States & BellSouth.net
No problem! Im now experiencing multiple problems with origin. My download did shut off and cancel!
United States & Xspedius Communications Co.
Origin will not launch. Says I'm not connected to internet but I am....
Australia & Telstra Internet
It most likely will not affect downloads because the download is only paused.
I'm currently in the process of downloading three games and in the middle of the download it turns to offline mode. Is this going to affect my download in any way?
They are under attack by DERP. /DerpTrolling
United States & Optimum Online
EA are you serious? Fkn NY holidays and origin server is down during days?
United States & Greenlight
Cant log in to origin, this is BS. In three days Ive been able to play 2 times.
United States & Mediacom Communications
is down. I just got this game I want to play it!! -_-
Has EA made any statement about how long until this stuff will be fixed?
Germany & Deutsche Telekom AG
just as i booted a new OS and needed to redownload all the games.. At least Steam seams to work fine again.
Mexico & Uninet de C.V.
Yep both Origin and Steam are down thanks to: /DerpTrolling Just like Matt said... I was playing BF3 then... bye
Mexico & Telefonos del Noroeste
This is why I hate this new Security, i PAID money now I can't play my games when I have time to play them!!! what a rip off!!!
It's Origin and Steam because of these idiots! /DerpTrolling There attacking the login servers. DDOS EA/Origin login servers.
Indonesia & FASTNET
United States & Verizon FiOS
Nothing is happening. I've tried to chat with C.S. (located in India - of all places) and never got a response. Something shitty is happening.
United States & Huntel.net
for the people asking what to do with these services down, you can join me and cry quietly to yourself because it was all you had planned for the evening.
what pisses me off... is the lack of information we get... if i got a message saying' we apologize but will be back up in 2 hours' i wouldnt be so pissed... communication is key
United States & Grande Communications
Origin is being subjected to a denial of service right now, or so the hacker says on twitter
I thought something was wrong with my comp - but its Origin... as usual: "online login unavailable"
United States & Armstrong Cable Services
All I wanna do...is play The Old Republic... worked all day, get home, take a nap, eat, go to the gym, get all excited to force choke some fools... and I find out that not only is Origin not working so I can't play TOR... but neither is Steam... or the EA PS3/PS4 servers... why, God, whyyyyyyy!?
Logged me out of my game saying I lost connection to Origin now I cant even get origin to load.
When is EA going to get their s%^# together. I'm sure now, they are incapable of learning anything. As if BF3 wasn't a big enough fail. Here they go again with the stupid "origin" thing and the RIDICULOUS browser integration. EPIC FAIL!!! never buying EA again. I dont care how good the game is. OH, and I just sold my stock....so ....there...:P
Origin and Steam are both down right now. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Winter Storm that is hitting right now.
http://goo.gl/Quio7A WTF? I found out if i disconnect from the internet and Im pinging 127.0.0.1 my PC is online :OOOOO
New Zealand & Vodafone New Zealand Broadband
this is why i think i prefer console gaming you dont get these issues all the time like u do with origin and u can still play the game without being online
Indonesia & FASTNET
Long time ago, I'd go through all this crap to play Bioware games but ME3 will prolly be the last game I play that has anything to do with them. Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher 3 I'll get from GOG, Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity I'll get from Steam.
Another thing, @ won't let me login unless I add an item to my cart and proceed to checkout? And as soon as I cancel me checkout it logs me right back out?
United States & Verizon FiOS
Last time I pay to effectively rent a game from EA. (You know, since access to the product I PAID FULL PRICE FOR is entirely at their discretion.)
LOGIN ERRORAn error has occurred while attempting to login. Please try again later.I guess thats better then getting into BF4 and having it crash. EA Sucks!!!
Indonesia & FASTNET
Origin...pfffttt. So unreliable. I wish they'd put some of their games on Steam. I've got more downtime from Origin than any other server I log into.
I have windows 8 and online origin works but if I use the little app thingy it says I don't have an internet connection...anyone else have that problem?
This might be why.. /DerpTrolling They supposedly DDOS EA/Origin login servers.
no respect for it's customers :( Oh but wait... their store is up so you can buy more games! Gee how odd??? Arggg.
I think the government is implementing some new internet securities, more big brother on the way!
Origin logged me off and wont let me go back online. Bought a game 3 days ago and it is now 93% and stopped and put me offline. Guess who's never buying anything from Origin again? This guy. Absolutely ridiculous.
Turkey & Turk Telekom
EA is the wealthiest game company but can't set up a f#!king proper server
im just glad there is a site like this so i could see others too were having issues... eliminates me spending hours trying to debug
when I click any of my battlefield games, I just get that stupid origin loading circle and nothing happens...
Canada & Shaw Communications
its a little weird origin says its up my computer says its down what is it I got multiple games that are off origin all paid for I am getting pretty upset for all this inconvenience I don't like it one bit if u cant keep the servers up then maybe someone should make a new game launcher. I work everyday just like the average joe and when I come home want to relax I just want to play my game fore a bit and cant half the time do to problems with origin or battlelog ext then maybe these things should not be sold or give the person there money back im done
it keep getting EA disconnected errors and now orign wont even connect
Yes both mine and my husband's won't load. Origin message says it's unavailable.
Cannot connect. I uninstalled and re-installed thinking I messed something up.
Canada & Rogers Cable
yep I cant log in either origin is down. I called them and they said its due to overwhelming traffic... that's great but I d like to play the games I paid for...
United Kingdom & Virgin Media
Not used origin for a while and did a password reset as was not sure on it, the website page would never load properly took me 45 minutes just to get the login page to give me a pw reset, then when load up origin programme constant rotating circle
I get a constant rotating circle after trying to login. The page never loads. It says online login not available
Lithuania & TEO LT, AB
website won't open for me on pc. The images wount load properly. But when i try with my phone it opens just fine. And i cant login to origin account
Australia & Dodo Australia
Trying to reset my forgotten password for EA Origin to load Sims 3 onto a new laptop. Origin gives the opportunity to re-enter a new code for varification and says they have just sent an email to for me to follow and reset a new password, but after 50 attempts, there is still no email in my inbox OR spam/junk box, like it suggests.
My cart wont load. I'm trying to buy the sims 3 starter pack and the 70's 80's & 90's expansion pack and take advantage of the 40% off but I can't get into my cart to check out... :(
United States & Verizon Internet Services
They should move on to steam instead of origin since EA has no idea what they are doing
it keeps saying i need to be online to loggin what the heck does that mean
I just bought Sims 3 and I am unable to activate my game siting technical difficulties, so disappointed even after I am logged in!
Czechia & CESNET z.s.p.o.
Page not working for me, purchased The Simcity today, but can't create Origin account via SW and page is not working. OMG
South Africa & Telkom Internet
Unable to purchase anything off the site, gives me an error Ref#10048, have tried multiple browsers and computers
Cannot get help from Origin. Site freezes even after deleting cache and cookies for Safari. Also tried Chrome and Firefox unsuccessfully. Since BF4 for PS4 is not working for me, impossible to get assistance from support that EA points to.
United States & Hughes Network Systems
It let me buy something the 30 mins later tried to buy something else and now they wont process my payment
Still not working. Can't see ot add anything to the shopping cart!!!
currently can only log in "offline". Unable to go online... This happened right in the middle of installing my game -_-
Remaining 59 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
down for you right now? Submit your comments
service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate Origin Store
Rating 1.53/5
has been rated 1.5 out of 5 points. A total of 462 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Similar Websites
Down Right Now
Latest Sites Checked
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :}

我要回帖

更多关于 return to the love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信