求写英语作文模板,急!!!!

求帮忙写英语作文!急_百度知道
求帮忙写英语作文!急
据报道,某开放城市为了扩建城市的街道,拟拆除修建于明朝的一段古城墙。此事引起了人们广泛的关注和激烈的争论。为此该式某英语报刊就“Should Old Cultural Relics Make Way for City Construction”的话题发憨花封拘莩饺凤邪脯矛动读者参与讨论。你对这个问题持反对的态度。请用英语写一篇短文。发表自己的看法。你的理由是1古城墙是历史的一部分,留下它就可以了解城市的过去;2古城墙对研究古代文明有重大价值;3可以适当发挥。词数120左右。题目英“Should Old Cultural Relics Make Way for City Construction”开头It Is reported that
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Should old cultural relics make way for city cons憨花封拘莩饺凤邪脯矛truction?
It is reported that a part of the city wall that dates back to Ming Dynasty would be removed to build a new street .I don’t think old cultural relics should make way for city construction. My reasons are as follows:
First, the old city wall is a part of our history, from which we can know the past of the city.Second,it is of great value in studying ancient civilization. If we tore down it now, we would never have it again. So we should protect it.
Although it is important to develop the city by building more streets and houses,we should not destroy cultural relics.
Thank you for inviting me .
But ,I’m very sorry that I can't have time to vist it.
I will very busy next week. On Monday I must studay for the math test .I have the guitar lesson on Tuesday. On Wednesday I have to do my homework. I'm going to help my parents with housework on Tuesday. On Friday my friend Susan has a party. I can't visit it
on such a busy week.
your friend Henry
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!求英语作文假设你是小军,给你的笔友查理写一封信,讲述自己的暑假生活。
急!求英语作文假设你是小军,给你的笔友查理写一封信,讲述自己的暑假生活。
要求:一、回江西老家看爷爷奶奶。二、老家是一个四面环山,有400人的小村。三、近年来发生了变化,村中有了商店、医院、工厂。四、村民过着幸福富裕的生活。(六十词左右就行,最好有几个错误点。嘿嘿,我英语水平不太好。)
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家写一篇英语作文,写自己一个朋友或父母 用一件事衬托那个人。 要原创的急 求!! 60字左右_百度知道
写一篇英语作文,写自己一个朋友或父母 用一件事衬托那个人。 要原创的急 求!! 60字左右
We got to make friends too and we made a deal we won not copy homework,I walk around a river. I saw he is my friend. But that afternoon:what a friend. But one day , someone put me out of the river, but i did not agreeI
have a good friend.Now i know A friend in need is a good friend.That day we parted and went our own ways. His name is xxx. He wants to copy my homework. He and i are in the same class,suddenly i fell in to the river,there was something wrong . When I asked for help.So he said
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这个应该用邮箱给你好吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求写一篇初一下学期的看图英语作文!急!不要网上翻译的!不要中文式英语!
求写一篇初一下学期的看图英语作文!急!不要网上翻译的!不要中文式英语!
假设现在是周六上午,天气晴
朗。Lucy 和他的同学正在公园
里玩。写一篇60词左右的文
章,叙述他们的活动 。
注:用现在进行时,不用太复
杂,初一的知识、词语,不要用
陌生的词语,句式,简单的进行
时态句式5、6句即可。
英语好的人士 !!快来 谢谢了!!急!!!
不区分大小写匿名
Look at the two boys sitting near the river,they are playing a&toy boat.In the middle of the beach,Lucy and Tom are eating their lunch.Behind them, two girls& are playing a toy plane.Jim is playing sands near Tom.In the river, some students are swimming happily.All of them are having a good time.
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作
文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文
·英语六级作文。asdwd
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
我来回答&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ln the park&&&&&&& On Saturday morning , it is sunny and warm.& Lucy and her friends are in the park . They are playingtogether .Look, Kitty and Ben are having a picnic &on the lend. They are eating a lot of food.Sandwiches,hot dogs……Near& them , Tom is making a nice sand castle .& Oh! Jack and& Eric are& putting the papper boat in the river, it looks very& cool! Lucy is there. She is swimming in the river with her good friend, Andy.Both them can swim very well.All of them are so happy!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求帮写一份英文的煎鱼的做法,急啊!!!!!!_百度知道
求帮写一份英文的煎鱼的做法,急啊!!!!!!
vinegar, corn starch, each row distance4knife with cooking wine,放入料酒, add cooking wine, first under head slightly fried、香油调匀即可, stir fry, a stereotypical over fry ( small fire slow fried ), portable fish. Starch is evenly spread in the carp body,撒上葱花即可,当两面炸呈金黄色时捞出盛盘待用, soy sauce,淀粉勾芡,先下鱼头稍炸、白糖翻炒,炸好的鱼放入盘中, garlic and stir-fry until fragrant,腌约十分钟、一半酱油抹遍鲤鱼全身, when both sides fried golden out tray stand, add salt, fried fish into the disk,锅中放油烧至五成热, then gradually the fish fried in oil食材明细黄鱼 600克 葱 10克 姜 5克 蒜 3瓣 花生油 500克 料酒 20克 酱油 15克 盐 2克 醋 20克 白糖 30克 味精 2克 淀粉 30克 Material listYellow croaker600 grams onion10 grams of ginger 5 grams of garlic 3valve500 grams of peanut oil cooking wine 20grams of soy sauce15 grams、醋,用刀在鱼身两面等距离各划4刀用料酒. Ginger,再慢慢将鱼身放入油中炸制, onion、盐、酱油, 再把糖醋汁浇上, finely chopped。将淀粉均匀地涂抹在鲤鱼全身, MSG,锅中放油烧至七成热,30 grams of sugar and MSG 2 g30 g starch先把鱼洗净, sprinkle with chopped green onion can be。 To clean your fish,去掉鱼鳞和内脏, garlic。姜, sesame oil and mix thoroughly, soy sauce、葱、葱,味精、蒜切成细末, sugar,放入姜、蒜末炒出香味 , then the sweet and sour sauce,手提鱼尾, cut off the scales and visceral,放入盐, salt, rub the body half of carp, marinate for about ten minutes, onion, oil in a frying pan to 7 into heat, oil in a frying pan to 5 into heat, add ginger,2 grams of salt and vinegar20 grams,一面定型翻面再煎(小火慢煎), knife in the fish body sides
这是糖醋鱼吧
其他类似问题
煎鱼的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。