all or nothingg makes a man...

Can You Get Something For Nothing? – Starts With A Bang
“One creates from nothing. If you try to create from something you’re just changing something. So in order to create something you first have to be able to create nothing.” –Werner Erhard
One of the oldest adages in existence is you can’t get something for nothing, as
And, most often when people bring this up to me, it’s in an attempt to prove the existence of God — and the insufficiency of the Big Bang — by pointing to the Universe.
Image credit: chaospet.
Well, let’s take this question as seriously as our knowledge allows us to. (And by that, I mean physically, rather than philosophically or theologically.) In physics, can you get something for nothing? And if so, what can you and can’t you get?
In many ways, yes, you can. In fact, in many ways, getting something when you have nothing is unavoidable! (Although you can’t necessarily get anything you want.)
For example, take a box and empty it, so that all you’ve got is some totally empty space, like above. An ideal, perfect, empty vacuum. Now, what’s in that box?
Did you guess nothing? Well, it turns out that empty space isn’t so empty.
One of the consequences of
— that you can’t know a quantum state’s energy exactly for a finite duration of time — means that when you’re talking about very short time intervals, there are large uncertainties in the energy of a system. Over short enough timescales, the energies are large enough that particle-antiparticle pairs wink in-and-out of existence all the time!
“That’s crazy talk,” you say. Prove it!
And they did.
Take two identical, uncharged, parallel metal plates, and put them close to one another. The vacuum fluctuations in between the plates cause there to be a . This isn’t the gravitational force or an electromagnetic force, but a force due to empty space itself.
This experiment — first done in 1948 but repeated many times (under many conditions) — was a rousing success, and has many immediate, far-reaching and fantastic consequences.
Image credit: thinkquest.
Black holes decay!
The space near a black hole is, of course, filled with these particle-antiparticle pairs, just like space everywhere else. But create a pair close to the event horizon, and one of the two can fall in! The other one, being outside the event horizon, can escape, carrying energy away, and becoming . These particles that escape are known as .
They provide the seeds for all the structure in our Universe!
When the Universe , or expands exponentially (before the Big Bang), these quantum fluctuations also expand, and get stretched across the Universe faster than they can annihilate one another. These fluctuations show up as regions with slightly more (for positive fluctuations) or less (for negative ones) energy, which then grow into structure (like clusters, galaxies, and stars) and voids as the Universe ages.
Image credit: CLEF-SSH.
And if you start with enough energy, you can take all of the real matter and antimatter pairs that exist, and
, giving us a Universe where we have something, today, rather than nothing.
Now, that’s what we know we can get, even from nothing. But there are many things we can’t do, either practically or theoretically: violate charge or energy conservation, decrease the total entropy of the Universe, or figure out where our initially inflating Universe came from. (Yet!) But we definitely can get s quantum field theory not only allows it, it demands it. But it remains to be seen whether we can get everything for nothing. If we ever figure it out, I’ll make sure you’re among the first to know!
February 2, 2011
The other one, being outside the event horizon, can escape, carrying energy away, and becoming .
And here, I was totally expecting that to be a link to .
Sure fooled me!
Post a comment
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Subscribe via:
Recent Posts
“It was quite the most incredible event that has ever happened to me in my life.&
When you think of the night sky — of a good, dark night sky — you probably&
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal&
“Well, this is a thing unheard of. An Elf would go underground, where a Dwarf dare&
“Just as a Chihuahua is still a dog, these ice dwarfs are still planetary bodies. The&
“What was scattered, gathers.
What was gathered, blows away.” –Heraclitus
When you’re looking around in our Solar System,&
“Man loves company — even if it is only that of a small burning candle.” –Georg C. Lichtenberg
When it comes to the fabric of our Universe, we live in four dimensions: three space&
“Words are the source of misunderstandings.” –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back in 2006, the International Astronomical Union officially&
“Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” -Ernest&
Subscribe via:
February 2011
Categories请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:江西省六校2012届高三第一次联考英语试题
听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节:(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有1个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例:How mony is the shirt?
A.$19.15
1.What dose the man like about the play?
A.The story
B.The ending
C.The actor
2.Which place are the speakers trying to find?
A.A hotel.
C.A restaurant.
3.At what time will the two speakers meet?
A.5∶20.
B.5∶10.
C.4∶40.
4.What will the man do?
A.Change the plan
B.Wait for a phone call.
C.Sort things out.
5.What does the woman want to do?
A.See a film with the man.
B.Offer the man some help.
C.listen to some great music.
第二节(共15小题:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
6.Where is Ben?
A.In the kitchen
B.At school
C.In the park
7.What will the children do in the afternoon?
A.Help set the table.
B.Have a party
C.Do.their homework.
听第7段材料,回答8、9题。
8.What are the two speakers talking about?
A.A family holiday
B.A business trip
C.A travel plan
9.where did Rachel go?
听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10.How did the woman get to know about third-hand smoke?
A.From young smokers
B.From a newspaper article
C.From a smoking parents
11.Why does the man say that he should keep away from babies?
A.He has just become a father
B.He wears dirty clothes
C.He is a smoker
12.What does the woman suggest smoking parents should do?
A.Stop smoking altogether
B.Smoke only outside their houses
C.Reduce dangerous matter in cigarettes
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
13.Where does Michelle Ray come from?
A.A middle-sizedcity
B.A small town
C.A big city
14.Which place would Michele Ray take her visitors to for shopping?
A.The Zen Garden
B.The Highlands.
C.TheRed River area.
15.What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet?
A.Go camping
B.Study in a library.
C.Read at home.
16.What are the speakers talking about in general?
A.Late-night shopping.
B.Asian food.
C.Louisville.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
17.Why do some people say they never have dreams according to Dr Garfield?
A.They forget about their dreams.
B.Thy don't want to tell the truth.
C.They have no bad experiences.
18.Why did Davis stop having dreams?
A.He got a serious heart attack.
B.He was too sad about his brother's death
C.He was frightened by a terrible dream.
19.Wh at is Dr Garfield's opinion about dreaming?
A.It is very useful.
B.It makes things worse.
C.It prevents the mind from working.
20.Why do some people turn off their dreams completely?
A.To sleep better
B.To recover from illnesses.
C.To stay away from their problems.
题型:阅读理解
&&&&One day,Raul was miles away from the small ranch(牧场) house in a large valley. 36& seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy.The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds& 37& across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did. 38 &,the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly& 39& Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his& 40&& in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoofbeats(蹄声).He& 41 .There before him stood a tall, white& 42 . An old man stared down at him from its back.
&&& “Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul. “My name is Gray Cloud,” the old man answered& 43 . “Come with me.”
&&& Raul followed on his horse. A &44 feeling came over him. All& 45& them the rain was pouring down,& 46& not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be& 47&& back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found& 48& at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse,& 49& his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were& 50 .
&&& Raul’s father ran out across the yard& to&& 51& him. “we have been& 52& sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the& 53& .”
&&& “Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”
&&& “Can’t say I … wait. I& 54& my great-grandfather used to tell storied about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was& 55& by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”
36. A.Something&
B.Everything &&&&&& &&&&&& C.Anything&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.Nothing
37.A.dropped& &&&&& B.fell& && &&&&&& &&&&&& C.rolled& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.covered
38.A.Suddenly& &&& B.Strongly& && &&&&&& C.Quickly& &&& &&&&&& D.Hardly
39.A.beating& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.blinding& && &&&&&& C.burning& &&& &&&&&& D.touching
40.A.nose& &&& &&&&&& B.hair& && &&&&&& &&&&&& C.neck& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D.head
41.A.looked up& && B.woke up &&& &&&&&& C.lay down& & &&&&&& D.sat down
42.A.tiger& &&& &&&&&& B.horse&
&&&&&& &&&&&& C.lion& && &&&&&& &&&&&& D.elephant
43.A.lazily& && &&&&&& B.angrily& &&&& &&&&&& C.coldly& &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.slowly
44.A.natural&
&&&&&& B.common& && &&&&&& C.strange& &&&& &&&&&& D.bad
45.A.around&
&&&&&& B.beside& &&&&& &&&&&& C.through& &&& &&&&&& D.above
46.A.yet& &&&&& &&&&&& B.for& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C.so& &&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.or
47.A.walking& &&&&& &&&&&& B.leading& &&&& &&&&&& C.heading& &&& &&&&&& D.returning
48.A.them& && &&&&&& B.themselves& &&&&&& C.him& && &&&&&& &&&&&& D.himself
49.A.shook& & &&&&&& B.waved& &&&&& &&&&&& C.held& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D.took
50.A.gone& &&& &&&&&& B.left& && &&&&&& &&&&&& C.followed& && &&&&&& D.lost
51.A.see& &&&&& &&&&&& B.meet&
&&&&&& &&&&&& C.beat& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D.ask
52.A.waited&
&&&&&& B.thought& &&& &&&&&& C.worried& &&& &&&&&& D.excited
53.A.yard& &&& &&&&&& B.wind&
&&&&&& &&&&&& C.grass&
&&&&&& &&&&&& D.rain
54.A.believe& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.consider& && &&&&&& C.doubt& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.forget
55.A.defeated& &&&&& B.caught& &&&&& &&&&&& C.damaged& && &&&&&& D.struck
One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch(牧场) house in a large valley. & 36 seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds& &37& across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did. &38 &,the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly& &39 && Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his& 40&& in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoof beats(蹄声).He& &41 &.There before him stood a tall, white& &42 &. An old man stared down at him from its back.&&& & “Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul. “My name is Gray Cloud,” the old man answered& &43 &.“Come with me.”&&& & Raul followed on his horse. A &&44& &feeling came over him. All& &&45& & them the rain was pouring down,& 46& & not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be& 47&& back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found& 48& at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse,& 49& his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were& 50 . Raul’s father ran out across the yard& to&& 51& him. “we have been& 52& sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the& 53& .”&&&“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”&& “Can’t say I … wait. I& 54& my great-grandfather used to tell storied about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was& 55& by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”36. A. Something& B. EverythingC. Anything&&& D. Nothing37.A.dropped& B. fell& C. rolled& D. covered38.A.Suddenly& B. Strongly& C. Quickly& D. Hardly39.A.beating& B. blinding& C. burning& D. touching40.A.nose& B. hair& C. neck& D. head41.A.looked up& B. woke up& C. lay down& D. sat down42.A.tiger& B. horse& C. lion& D. elephant43.A.lazily& B. angrily& C. coldly& D. slowly44.A.natural& B. common& C. strange& D. bad45.A.around& B. beside& C. through& D. above46.A.yet& B. for& C. so& D. or47.A.walking& B. leading& C. heading& D. returning48.A.them& B. themselves& C. him& D. himself49.A.shook& B. waved& C. held& D. took50.A.gone& B. left& C. followed& D. lost51.A.see& B. meet& C. beat& D. ask52.A.waited& B. thought& C. worried& D. excited53.A.yard& B. wind& C. grass& D. rain54.A.believe& B. consider& C. doubt& D. forget55.A.defeated& B. caught& C. damaged& D. struck
One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch(牧场) house in a large valley. & 36 seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds& &37& across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did. &38 &,the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly& &39 && Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his& 40&& in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoof beats(蹄声).He& &41 &.There before him stood a tall, white& &42 &. An old man stared down at him from its back.&&& & “Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul. “My name is Gray Cloud,” the old man answered& &43 &.“Come with me.”&&& & Raul followed on his horse. A &&44& &feeling came over him. All& &&45& & them the rain was pouring down,& 46& & not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be& 47&& back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found& 48& at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse,& 49& his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were& 50 . Raul’s father ran out across the yard& to&& 51& him. “we have been& 52& sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the& 53& .”&&&“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”&& “Can’t say I … wait. I& 54& my great-grandfather used to tell storied about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was& 55& by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”36. A. Something& &&&&&&&&&& B. Everything&&&&&&&&&&& C. Anything&&& &&&&&&&&& D. Nothing37.A.dropped& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fell& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rolled& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. covered38.A.Suddenly& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Strongly& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. Quickly& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Hardly39.A.beating& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. blinding& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. burning& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. touching40.A.nose& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hair& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. neck& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. head41.A.looked up& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. woke up& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. lay down& &&&&&&&&&&& D. sat down42.A.tiger& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. horse& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lion& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. elephant43.A.lazily& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. angrily& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. coldly& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. slowly44.A.natural& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. common& &&&&&&&&&&& C. strange& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bad45.A.around& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. beside& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. through& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. above46.A.yet& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or47.A.walking& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. leading& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. heading& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. returning48.A.them& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. themselves& &&&&&&&& C. him& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. himself49.A.shook& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. waved& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. held& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. took50.A.gone& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. left& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. followed& &&&&&&&&&&& D. lost51.A.see& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meet& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. beat& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ask52.A.waited& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thought& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. worried& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excited53.A.yard& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wind& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. grass& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. rain54.A.believe& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. consider& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. doubt& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. forget55.A.defeated& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. caught& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. damaged& &&&&&&&&&&& D. struck&
来源:2014届浙江省高二上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch (牧场)house in a large valley. Everything seemed to be all
right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and
angry, dark clouds &31 &across the sky. He could smell the
rain coming. And it did. &32 , the lightning flashed through the
clouds, nearly &33 &Raul. The thunder (雷声) was so loud that he buried his head in his hands and
rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it — hoof beats (蹄声). He
&34&. There before him stood a tall, white horse. An old man
stared down at him from its back.
“Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul. “Oh, my name is
Gray Cloud,” the old man answered &35 , “come with me.”
Raul followed on with his horse. A &36 &feeling
came over him. All &37 &them the rain was pouring down, &38
&not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be &39 &back
toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once, he found &40
&at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse, waved his hand, and
smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were &41 .
Raul’s father ran out across the yard to &42 &him.
“We have been &43 &about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get
in out of the &44 .”
“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man
called Gray Cloud?”
“Can’t say I … wait. I believe my great-grandfather
used to tell stories about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago.
They all say he was &45 &by lightning during a terrible
thunderstorm. Why do you ask?” At this, Raul was really more shocked than
puzzled.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.dropped&&&&&&& B.fell&&&&&&&&&&& C.rolled&&& D.covered
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Suddenly&&&&&& B.Strongly&&&&&&& C.Quickly&& D.Hardly
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.beating&&&&&&&& B.blinding&&&&&&&& C.burning&& D.touching
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.looked up&&&&&& B.woke up&&&&&&& C.lay down& D.sat down
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lazily&&&&&&&&&& B.angrily&&&&&&&&& C.freely&&& D.slowly
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.natural&&&&&&&& B.common&&&&&&& C.strange&& D.sad
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.around&&&&&&&& B.beside&&&&&&&&& C.through& D.above
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.yet&&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.so&& D.or
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.reaching&&&&&&& B.leading&&&&&&&& C.heading& D.returning
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.them&&&&&&&&& B.themselves &&&& C.him& D.himself
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.gone&&&&&&&&& B.left&&&&&&&&&&& C.followed&& D.lost
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.see&&&&&&&&&&& B.meet&&&&&&&&& C.beat& D.ask
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.waited&&&&&&&& B.thought&&&&&&& C.worried&& D.excited
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.yard&&&&&&&&&& B.wind&&&&&&&&&& C.grass D.rain
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.defeated&&&&&& B.caught&&&&&&&& C.damaged& D.struck伤感美文,让心灵和着忧伤的节拍共舞
Bad times make a good man.英文名言名句大全
The first step is as good as half over. 第一步是最关键的一步。 You never know your luck. 命运好坏不由己。 Sow nothing, reap nothing. 春不播,秋不收。 The wealth of the mind is the only wealth. 精神的财富是唯一的财富。 You cant judge a tree
The first step is as good as half over.
第一步是最关键的一步。
You never know your luck.
命运好坏不由己。
Sow nothing, reap nothing.
春不播,秋不收。
The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
精神的财富是唯一的财富。
You can't judge a tree by its bark.
人不可貌相。
Clothes do not make the man.
人不在衣装。
To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
既当演说家,又做实干家。
Variety is the spice of life.
变化是生活的调味品。
Bad times make a good man.
艰难困苦出能人。
There is no royal road to learning.
求知无坦途。
Doubt is the key to knowledge.
怀疑是知识的钥匙。
Sharp tools make good work.
工欲善其事,必先利其器。
Wasting time is robbing oneself.
浪费时间就是掠夺自己。
Nurture passes nature.
教养胜过天性。
There is no garden without its weeds.
没有不长杂草的花园。
A man is only as good as what he loves.
一个人要用他所爱的东西有多好来衡量。
Wealth is the test of a man's character.
财富是对一个人品格的试金石。
The best hearts are always the bravest.
心灵最高尚的人,也总是最勇敢的人。
Courtesy is the inseparable companion of virtue.
礼貌和美貌是分不开的伴侣。
Plain living and high thinking.
生活要朴素,情操要高尚。
Good is good, but better carries it.
精益求精,善益求善。
Honesty is the best policy.
诚实为上策。
Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.
感恩是精神高尚的标志。
Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.
礼貌不用花一分钱,却能赢得一切。
A man can't ride your back unless it is bent.
你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你的背上。
Conceit is the quicksand of success.
自负是成功的流沙。
He that makes a good war makes a good peace.
正义的战争创造持久的和平。
There is no disputing about tastes.
人各有所好。
It is easy to be wise after the event.
事后诸葛亮容易当。
He that makes a thing too fine, breaks it.
做事过于苛求,反把事情弄坏。
When all else is lost the future still remains.
就是失去了一切别的,也还有未来。
The world is his who enjoys it.
活着感到快乐,世界就属于你。
A little labor, much health.
适量的劳动有益于健康。
Laugh and grow fat.
心宽体胖。
Work won't kill but worry will.
劳动无害,忧愁伤身。
He is rich that has few wants.
寡欲者富。
Every man at forty is a fool or a physician.
人到四十,如果不是傻子,就该知道保养身体。
------分隔线----------------------------
I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken. 我希望...
Dont try so hard, the best things e when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最...
The cost of raising a child is now about the price of a new Ferrari, according t...
In your life 在你的生命中 Whether there is a girl 有没有这么一个人 When she with...
免责声明:本站信息部分来自互联网,目的只是为了系统归纳学习和传递资讯,若是对您造成了影响或者不便,
请联系本站管理员邮箱处理:(请把#换成@)。本站QQ群:
Copyright 2013
© Inc. 鄂ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 all or nothing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信