两道初二英语作文合并句子题,急急急

两道初二英语解释句子_百度知道
两道初二英语解释句子
I cried and cried after i saw the moving film.____________________________2.I will always remember the thing happening recently.______________________
用英语解释英语!!!!!!
看了感动的电影之后我就哭个不停我会永远记得最近发生的事
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语句子翻译,,急急急急~··_百度知道
初二英语句子翻译,,急急急急~··
用anything、nothing、everything、something、翻译1.我的手表有些毛病2.火灾后什么也没留下3.今天大家都到了吗?4.他有些重要的事情要告诉你5.在空中有些奇怪的东西6.你能给我些吃的东西嘛?7.为什么不喝些东西呢?8.昨天我没吃东西9你有些事情要告诉我吗?10对此事我无能为力11他问道:“这个收音机是否有些毛病?12我很饿,任何充饥的东西都可以13我没吃的东西了14他几乎什么东西也没吃15发光的并非都是金子16并非人人都喜欢运动用more翻译1 你要不要再喝些汤?2他想再要几本书3请问我能再喝些汤吗4我想要再吃一个苹果5我没有更多的钱而提供6还要花多少时间?7他比其他人进步的快8这篇课文比我们刚学过的难9请你跑得更慢些好吗?用else翻译1他还说了些什么?2我还能为你做些别的什么是吗?3你还有别的事要说吗 ?没别的事了4隔壁房间里肯定有别的什么人5昨天下午你还做了些什么?6他还去了别的什么地方吗?7你还去过什么地方吗?用how about 或what about翻译1喝点东西怎么样?2去购物怎么样?3给你的生日开个宴会怎么样?4我们去看电影怎么样?5这部电影怎么样?6 你呢?
提问者采纳
用anything、nothing、everything、something、翻译1 There are somthing wrong with my watch!2 There are nothing lefft after the fire.3 Is everyone here today?4 He has somthing important to tell you.5 There are something strange in the sky.6 Can you give me somthing to eat?7 Why not drink somthing?8 I ate nothing yesterday!9 Do you have somthing to tell me?10 I can do nothing for this!11 He asked that if there were somthing wrothing with the radio.12 I was very hungry,so that I need anything to eat.13 I have nothing to eat.14 He almost ate nothing!15 Not everything with shine is gold.16 Not everyone all like sports.用more翻译1 Do you want some more soup?2 He need more book.3 Excuse me, can I drink more soup?4 I want eat one more apple.5 I can not afford more money.6 How much time do we spend more?7 He made more progress than others.8 This test is more hard than which we learned first.9 Can you please run more slowly?用else翻译1 Did he say anything else ?2 can I do something else for you?3 Do you have sothing else to say? No,I don't.4 There must be someone else in the next door.5 What did you do else yesterday afternoon?6 Did you travel else place?7 What else place do you go?用how about 或what about翻译1 How about drinking something?2 What about go shopping ? 3 How about hosting a party for your birthday?4 How about going to watch a film?5 What about this film?6 What about you?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
There are something wrong with my watch.There are nothing left after the fire.Is everyone here today?He has
important to tell you .自己学把!Do you want some more soup?He need more book.Did he say anything else ?can i do something ekse for you?How about drinking something?What about go shopping ?
你可以写出来,让别人修改吗?太多,加点分吧
There are something wrong with my watchThere are nothing left after the fireIs everyone here today?He has something important to tell youThere are something strang in the airWould you please cook me something?Why not have something to drink?I had nothing yesterdayDo you have anything to tell me?I can do nothingIs there anything wrong with this radio?I'm hungry, anything to eat is fineI have nothing to eatHe ate nothingNot everything that shine are goldsNot everyone like excise用more翻译1 你要不要再喝些汤?Do you want more soup?2他想再要几本书He want a few more books3请问我能再喝些汤吗May I have more soup?4我想要再吃一个苹果I want one more apple5我没有更多的钱而提供I have no more money for this6还要花多少时间?How many more time will it take7他比其他人进步的快He runs faster than anyong else8这篇课文比我们刚学过的难this article is more difficult than what we just learned9请你跑得更慢些好吗?Would you run slower用else翻译1他还说了些什么?What else did he say?2我还能为你做些别的什么是吗?Is there anything else I can do for you?3你还有别的事要说吗 ?没别的事了Do you have anything else to say? Nothing else.4隔壁房间里肯定有别的什么人There must be someone else next door5昨天下午你还做了些什么?What else did you do yesterday afternoon6他还去了别的什么地方吗?Did he go somewhere else?7你还去过什么地方吗?Did you go to somewhere else?用how about 或what about翻译1喝点东西怎么样?What about some drinks?2去购物怎么样?How about going shopping?3给你的生日开个宴会怎么样?What about a birthday party for you?4我们去看电影怎么样?How about we go to a movie?5这部电影怎么样?What about this movie?6 你呢? What about you?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语两道补全句子题,人在。有好评!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Quietly.realize the importance of this problem
你要是满意的话 就请采纳我吧,要是有不懂的还可以问我哟O(∩_∩)O
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
4. in silenceI hope you can realise the importance of the question.
第一个:in silence 或者silently第二个:be aware of the importence of the problem
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁必考!!!初二英语试题句型转换_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
15页免费2页免费1页免费22页免费9页免费 9页免费2页免费6页免费6页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费20页免费2页免费9页免费2页免费
必考!!!初二英语试题句型转换|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八年级英语下册 宾语从句专项句型及合并练习2 人教新目标版
把下列句子连接成宾语从句2: an) bedroom? (His mother wants t
★★★★★
  把下列句子连接成宾语从句2:  an)  bedroom? (His mother wants to know)  15.That woman wasn’t having her hair cut.(That man says)  16.Where were your children born? ( The policeman asks that man)  17.What time are we going to leave? ( Our monitor will tell us)  18.Are they waiting for their teacher? ( He asks)  19.Were those boys having fun on the playground?  ( The teacher is thinking about)   20.The girl wasn’t cleaning her room.( Lily tells us)  21.Do they know the answers? ( The teacher wants to know)  22.Does his father like watching football match? (He will tell us )  23 Did you go there without your parents? ( The policeman wants to know)  24 What do your students study every day?(The mother asks the teacher)  25 Where did Mr. White go for his vacation?(Tom is talking about )  26 When does that little boy get up every morning? ( He tells us)  27.Why did those men leave without a word? (Do you know)  28.Does that woman get the award first? ( They see)  29.Did you hear that strange noise last night? ( Your neighbor asks)  30.He doesn’t want to go to that college. ( He tells us)  31. That girl doesn’t like dancing very well.   ( Her mother are talking about)  32 We don’t go skating these days.( That young man says)  17.What time are we going to leave? ( Our monitor will tell us)  18.Are they waiting for their teacher? ( He asks)  19.Were those boys having fun on the playground?  ( The teacher is thinking about)   20.The girl wasn’t cleaning her room.( Lily tells us)  21.Do they know the answers? ( The teacher wants to know)  22.Does his father like watching football match? (He will tell us )  23 Did you go there without your parents? ( The policeman wants to know)  24 What do your students study every day?(The mother asks the teacher)  25 Where did Mr. White go for his vacation?(Tom is talking about )  26 When does that little boy get up every morning? ( He tells us)  27.Why did those men leave without a word? (Do you know)  28.Does that woman get the award first? ( They see)  29.Did you hear that strange noise last night? ( Your neighbor asks)  30.He doesn’t want to go to that college. ( He tells us)  31. That girl doesn’t like dancing very well.   ( Her mother are talking about)  32 We don’t go skating these days.( That young man says)  She says that  The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun.  He told me that Japan is an island country  :Could you tell me when we will visit the Histury Museum?  He didn’t know where he would live.    DO SOME EXERCISES:  1.Can you see________?  A. what he’s reading B. what is he reading  C. what does he read D. he reads what  2.Does Jack come from Japan? Do you know?(合并成一个句子)  Do you know_____Jack _____from Japan?  3._What did your son say in the letter?  _He told me that he___ the Disney would the next day  A.will visit B. has visited  C. is going to visit D. would visit  4.He didn’t know__________  A.what’s the matter B.what the matter is  C. what was the matter D. what the matter was  5.Somebody called you just now,but I didn’t know____  A.who were they B. who they were  C. who was it D. who it was  6.I want to know_____  A.what is his name B. what’s his name  C. that his name is D. what his name is   7.---Could you tell me ___she is looking for?  ---Her cousin,susan.  A.that B.whose C .who D.which  8.---What are you searching the Internet for?  ---I’m trying to find out____.  A.What is the difference between SARS and BIRDFLU  B.How many persons have died in Iraq  C.How to protect our environment  D.Why is our Chinese team be able to beat Korea  9.Do you know___________?(谁正在唱歌)  10.Do you know___________?(她正在和谁谈话)  11.Do you know___________?(昨天发生了什么事)  I don’t know where he lives  He asked me whether I was a teacher.  九年级英语Unit 11语法题  班级__________ 学号______
姓名____________ 得分_______________  一.单项选择  1. He said ________ she would leave the message on the headmaster's desk.  A. that
D. what   2. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shopkeeper ________ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.  A. that
D. if   3. A: Could you tell me ________ she is looking for?
  B: Her cousin, Susan.  A. that
D. which  4. I want to know________.  A. what is his name
B. what's his name
C. that his name is
D. what his name is   5. Could you tell me________?   A. when did Tom come back
B. when does Tom come back   C. when Tom will come back
D. when Tom comes back  6. A: Could you tell me ________?   B: I'm not sure.   A. how many people have been out of hospital
B. when is Thanksgiving Day
  C. which animal does he like best
D. what time will the dolphin show start   7. Mr. King didn't know ________ yesterday evening.   A. when does his son come home
B. when his son comes home   C. when did his son come home
D. when his son came home   8. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 ________ Christmas Day.   A. is
C. has been
  9. I wonder ________ you would like to come to my birthday party.  A. that
B. whether
C. that if
D. that whether   10. A: I'm waiting for the mail. Do you know ________ it will arrive?
  B: Usually it comes by 4:00.  A. how
D. what   11. Do you know ________ during the coming holiday?   A. what will Tom do
B. what did Tom do
C. what Tom will do
D. what Tom did
  12. The teacher told us that light __??______ much faster than sound.
  A. travels
B. traveled
C. would travel
D. had traveled   13. Do you know if ________ back next week?
If he ________ back, please let me know.  A. he comes, will come
B. will he come, comes
  C. he will come, comes
D. will he come, will come
  14. The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.  A. took
D. will take  15.Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.  A. has never gone
B. had never gone
C. has never been
D. had never been  16. The students want to know whether they___ dictation today.  A. had
C. will have
D. are  17. She asked Linda if___ go and get some.
A. could she
B. she could
C. she can
D. she may  18 Linda said the moon___ round the earth.
A. travelled
B. has travelled
C. travels
D. had travelled  19. Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?
D. that  20. I don't know ___ they have passed the exam.
D. where  21. I hardly understand.___ he has told me.
D. who   22. She didn't know___ back soon.  A. whether he would be
B. if would he be
C. he will be
D. if he will come  23. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening?
D how  24.He asked me _____told me the accident
D whose  25.They don't know _______their parents are.
D which  26.Please tell me _____ last year.  A.where does your sister work
B. where did your sister work   C where your sister works
D. where your sister worked  27.She asked me if I knew ______  A. whose pen is it
B. whose pen it was
C. whose pen it is
D. whose pen was it  28. Did you know ____?  A. who he was looking after
B. who was he looking for   C. who he is looking for
D. who he is looking after  29. Could you tell me ___?  A. when will they leave Beijing
B. when would they leave Beijing   C. when they will leave Beijing
D. when did they leave Beijing  30. Could you tell me________?  A .where do you live
B. who you are waiting for
  C. who were you waiting for
D. where you live in   31.I want to know how long
  A.has he been back
B.has he come back
  C.he has been back
D.he has come back  32.Do you know
?  A.what the news are
B.what is the news
C.what the news is
D.what are the news  33.I don't know ________ up so early last Sunday.  A. why did he get
B.why he gets
C.why does he get
D. why he got  34.He said ______ there was going to be a meeting that evening.  A.what
D. how  二同义句转换  1. Jim said: “The fastest way to travel is by plane.”  Jim said _________ the fastest way to travel _________ by plane.  2. The teacher said to us: “Spring comes after winter.”  The teacher ____________
____________ Haikou.  7. Will you go there by bus? Have you made a decision?  Have you decided ____________
_____________ football when we went home.  10. I don’t know why they are standing there.
  I don’t know _________ they are standing there _________.  三.句型转换。  1).How does he get on with his new classmates? Could you tell me? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  Could you tell me how _______________
____________ on with his new classmates?  2).What is he doing there? Mother didn't know. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句  Mother didn't know what __________________
____________doing there.  3).You'd better ask your mother whether is it cheap enough before you try it on.(改错)  4)What's his name? I asked him.(改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  I asked him what __________
_______________ look happy?  6)Does he still live in that street? I don't know(改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  I don't know ___________ he still ___________ in that street.  7)Whose children is the old woman looking after?Did you find out? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  Did you find out whose children the old woman __________
_______________ after?  8)The moon moves round the earth. My sister told me.(同上)  My sister told me ____________________ the moon__________________ round the earth.  9) I think it is not going to snow tomorrow.(改错)  10). "Do you want to try something new。" Tom's mother asked him.(同义句转换)  Tom's mother asked him_____________
B. how will he come
  C. if he comes
D. whether he'll come  3. Could you tell me _________ the nearest hospital is?  A. what
C. whether
D. where  4. Could you tell me _________ the radio without any help?  A. how did he mend
B. what did he mend
  C. how he mended
D. what he mended  5. I want to know _________.  A. whom is she looking after
B. whom she is looking  C. whom is she looking
D. whom she is looking after  6. Do you know where _________ now?  A. he lives
B. does he live
C. he lived
D. did he live  7. Do you know what time _________?  A. the train leave
B. does the train leave
C. will the train leave
D. the train leaves  8. I don't know _________. Can you tell me, please?  A. how the two players are old
B. how old are the two players  C. the two players are how old
D. how old the two players are  9. The small children don't know _________.  A. what is their stockings in
B. what is in their stockings  C. where is their stockings in
D. what in their stockings  10. I can't understand _________.  A. what does Christmas mean
B. what Christmas does mean  C. what mean Christmas does
D. what Christmas means  II. 按要求转换句型。  1. Does Mr. Brown enjoy living in China? Could you tell us?(改写句子)  →Could you tell us _________ Mr. Brown _________ living in China?  2. "Does the girl need any help?” he asked me.(变为复合句)  →He asked me _________ the girl _________ some help.  3. Jim is not a student. Tom is not a student, either.(合并为一个句子)  _________ Jim _________Tom is a student.  4. When does the train leave? I want to know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句)  I want to know _________ the train _________.  5. They went home after they had finished their homework. (用not...until改写)
  They _________ go home _________ they had finished their homework.  6. Did Peter come here yesterday? Li Lei wants to know. (改为含宾语从句的复合句)  Li Lei wants to know _________ Peter _________ here yesterday.  宾语从句专项训练参考答案:  I. 1―5DDDCD 6―10ADDBD  II. 1. if/ enjoys
2. if/ needed
4. leaves  5. didn't; until
6. came  习题(一)  1 The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.   A. took B. take C. takes D. will take  2 Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.   A. has never gone B. had never gone C. has never been D. had never been  3 The students want to know whether they___ dictionary today.   A. had
B. has C. will have D. are  4 She asked Linda if___ go and get some.   A. could she B. she could C. she can D. she may  5 Linda said the moon___ round the earth.   A. travelled B. has travelled C. travells D. had travelled  答案:1-5 A D C B C  习题(二)  1 Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?   A. who B. what C. when D. that  2 I don't know ___ they have passed the exam.   A. what B. if C. when D. where  3 I hardly understand. ___ he has told me.   A. that B. what C. which D. who  4 She didn't know___ back soon.   A. whether he would be
B. if would he be
C. he will be  5. I don't know _____ he still lives here after so many years.   A. whether B where C. what D. when  6. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening?   A. what B when C why D how  7. He asked me _____told me the accident.   A whom B which C who D whose  答案:1-7 C B B A A A C  习题(三)  1. They don't know ______their parents are.   A that B what C why D which  2. Please tell me ______what last year.   A. where does your sister work
B where did your sister work   C where your sister works
D where your sister worked  3. She asked me if I knew ______.   A. whose pen is it B. whose pen it was C. whose pen it is D. whose pen was it  4. You must remember ________.   A. what your mother said B. what did your mother say   C. your mother said what D. what has your mother said  5 Did you know ____?   A. who he was looking after B. who was he looking for   C. who he is looking for D. who he is looking after  6 Could you tell me ___?   A. when will they leave Beijing B. when would they leave Beijing   C. when they will leave Beijing D. when did they leave Beijing  答案:1-6 B D B A A C  习题(四)  1. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shop keeper _____ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book. (北京市东城区)   A. that B. how C. what D. if   2. ―I don't know _____ Mr. Green will come to see us.   ―He will help us with our English. (杭州市)   A. why B. when C. how D. where   3. ―We never know _____ the old man is.   ―They say he is a teacher. (鄂州市)   A. what B. who C. which D. where   4. I was told _____ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers. (重庆市)   A. that how B. how that C. when that D. that when   5. ―Do you know _____ ? I'm going to see him.   ―Sorry, I don't know. (北京市海淀区)   A. where does Mr. Li live B. where did Mr. Li live   C. where Mr. Li lives D. where Mr. Li lived   6. ―W here do you think _____ he _____ the computer?   ―Sorry, I have no idea. (南京市)   A. /; bought B. bought C. buy D. buy   7. I don't feel very well. Mum asked me _____ this morning. (重庆市)   A. what the matter is B. what is wrong   C. what the matter was D. what wrong was   8. ―Where is Jack?   ―He is away to spend his holiday. He's gone either to Hangzhou or to Wuhan, but I'm not sure _____ . (南昌市)   A. that B. which C. where D. there   答案:1―4 D A A D 5―8 C A C C  1.He doesn’t like studying.( He tells us)
[He told us]  2.Do you do some cooking for your son? ( I ask you)
[I asked you]  3.How do they do their work? ( Their boss asks them) [He asked them]  4.How often did your mother do shopping?( Can you tell me)  [Your father wanted to make sure]  5.Does his teacher do her work at school? (Does he know) [Those teachers asked]  6.Where did that boy go with his parents? (His friend tells us)  [His friend told us]  7.How many books does that teacher have? ( He asks me) [Did you remember]  8.What did your mother give you for your birthday?( Can you tell me) [We wondered]  9.What color is his car? ( Do you know) [Did you see]  10.Are there any mistakes in my paper? (They argue about) [Did the teacher know]  11.Which film they are talking about? (Do you know)[Did you
know]  12.They will come soon.(I believe)[I believ
欢迎发表您对此软件的看法...
[size=4][b][url=]八年级英语下册 宾语从句专项句型及合并练习2 人教新目标版[/url][/b][/size]
[b]资料大小:[/b]
[b]资料语言:[/b] 简体中文
[b]资料类别:[/b] 教学资料
[b]运行环境:[/b] WinXP / Win7
[b]授权方式:[/b] 精选资源
[b]整理时间:[/b]
[b]开 发 商:[/b] [url=http://]Home page[/url]
[b]资料简介:[/b]
[img]/images/defaultpic.gif[/img]
  把下列句子连接成宾语从句2:  an)  bedroom? (His mother wants to know)  15.That woman wasn’t having her hair cut.(That man says)  16.Where were your children born? ( The policeman asks that man)  17.What time are we going to leave? ( Our monitor will tell us)  18.Are they waiting for their teacher? ( He asks)  19.Were those boys having fun on the playground?  ( The teacher is thinking about)   20.The girl wasn’t cleaning her room.( Lily tells us)  21.Do they know the answers? ( The teacher wants to know)  22.Does his father like watching football match? (He will tell us )  23 Did you go there without your parents? ( The policeman wants to know)  24 What do your students study every day?(The mother asks the teacher)  25 Where did Mr. White go for his vacation?(Tom is talking about )  26 When does that little boy get up every morning? ( He tells us)  27.Why did those men leave without a word? (Do you know)  28.Does that woman get the award first? ( They see)  29.Did you hear that strange noise last night? ( Your neighbor asks)  30.He doesn’t want to go to that college. ( He tells us)  31. That girl doesn’t like dancing very well.   ( Her mother are talking about)  32 We don’t go skating these days.( That young man says)  17.What time are we going to leave? ( Our monitor will tell us)  18.Are they waiting for their teacher? ( He asks)  19.Were those boys having fun on the playground?  ( The teacher is thinking about)   20.The girl wasn’t cleaning her room.( Lily tells us)  21.Do they know the answers? ( The teacher wants to know)  22.Does his father like watching football match? (He will tell us )  23 Did you go there without your parents? ( The policeman wants to know)  24 What do your students study every day?(The mother asks the teacher)  25 Where did Mr. White go for his vacation?(Tom is talking about )  26 When does that little boy get up every morning? ( He tells us)  27.Why did those men leave without a word? (Do you know)  28.Does that woman get the award first? ( They see)  29.Did you hear that strange noise last night? ( Your neighbor asks)  30.He doesn’t want to go to that college. ( He tells us)  31. That girl doesn’t like dancing very well.   ( Her mother are talking about)  32 We don’t go skating these days.( That young man says)  She says that  The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun.  He told me that Japan is an island country  :Could you tell me when we will visit the Histury Museum?  He didn’t know where he would live.    DO SOME EXERCISES:  1.Can you see________?  A. what he’s reading B. what is he reading  C. what does he read D. he reads what  2.Does Jack come from Japan? Do you know?(合并成一个句子)  Do you know_____Jack _____from Japan?  3._What did your son say in the letter?  _He told me that he___ the Disney would the next day  A.will visit B. has visited  C. is going to visit D. would visit  4.He didn’t know__________  A.what’s the matter B.what the matter is  C. what was the matter D. what the matter was  5.Somebody called you just now,but I didn’t know____  A.who were they B. who they were  C. who was it D. who it was  6.I want to know_____  A.what is his name B. what’s his name  C. that his name is D. what his name is   7.---Could you tell me ___she is looking for?  ---Her cousin,susan.  A.that B.whose C .who D.which  8.---What are you searching the Internet for?  ---I’m trying to find out____.  A.What is the difference between SARS and BIRDFLU  B.How many persons have died in Iraq  C.How to protect our environment  D.Why is our Chinese team be able to beat Korea  9.Do you know___________?(谁正在唱歌)  10.Do you know___________?(她正在和谁谈话)  11.Do you know___________?(昨天发生了什么事)  I don’t know where he lives  He asked me whether I was a teacher.  九年级英语Unit 11语法题  班级__________ 学号______
姓名____________ 得分_______________  一.单项选择  1. He said ________ she would leave the message on the headmaster's desk.  A. that
D. what   2. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shopkeeper ________ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.  A. that
D. if   3. A: Could you tell me ________ she is looking for?
  B: Her cousin, Susan.  A. that
D. which  4. I want to know________.  A. what is his name
B. what's his name
C. that his name is
D. what his name is   5. Could you tell me________?   A. when did Tom come back
B. when does Tom come back   C. when Tom will come back
D. when Tom comes back  6. A: Could you tell me ________?   B: I'm not sure.   A. how many people have been out of hospital
B. when is Thanksgiving Day
  C. which animal does he like best
D. what time will the dolphin show start   7. Mr. King didn't know ________ yesterday evening.   A. when does his son come home
B. when his son comes home   C. when did his son come home
D. when his son came home   8. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 ________ Christmas Day.   A. is
C. has been
  9. I wonder ________ you would like to come to my birthday party.  A. that
B. whether
C. that if
D. that whether   10. A: I'm waiting for the mail. Do you know ________ it will arrive?
  B: Usually it comes by 4:00.  A. how
D. what   11. Do you know ________ during the coming holiday?   A. what will Tom do
B. what did Tom do
C. what Tom will do
D. what Tom did
  12. The teacher told us that light __??______ much faster than sound.
  A. travels
B. traveled
C. would travel
D. had traveled   13. Do you know if ________ back next week?
If he ________ back, please let me know.  A. he comes, will come
B. will he come, comes
  C. he will come, comes
D. will he come, will come
  14. The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.  A. took
D. will take  15.Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.  A. has never gone
B. had never gone
C. has never been
D. had never been  16. The students want to know whether they___ dictation today.  A. had
C. will have
D. are  17. She asked Linda if___ go and get some.
A. could she
B. she could
C. she can
D. she may  18 Linda said the moon___ round the earth.
A. travelled
B. has travelled
C. travels
D. had travelled  19. Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?
D. that  20. I don't know ___ they have passed the exam.
D. where  21. I hardly understand.___ he has told me.
D. who   22. She didn't know___ back soon.  A. whether he would be
B. if would he be
C. he will be
D. if he will come  23. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening?
D how  24.He asked me _____told me the accident
D whose  25.They don't know _______their parents are.
D which  26.Please tell me _____ last year.  A.where does your sister work
B. where did your sister work   C where your sister works
D. where your sister worked  27.She asked me if I knew ______  A. whose pen is it
B. whose pen it was
C. whose pen it is
D. whose pen was it  28. Did you know ____?  A. who he was looking after
B. who was he looking for   C. who he is looking for
D. who he is looking after  29. Could you tell me ___?  A. when will they leave Beijing
B. when would they leave Beijing   C. when they will leave Beijing
D. when did they leave Beijing  30. Could you tell me________?  A .where do you live
B. who you are waiting for
  C. who were you waiting for
D. where you live in   31.I want to know how long
  A.has he been back
B.has he come back
  C.he has been back
D.he has come back  32.Do you know
?  A.what the news are
B.what is the news
C.what the news is
D.what are the news  33.I don't know ________ up so early last Sunday.  A. why did he get
B.why he gets
C.why does he get
D. why he got  34.He said ______ there was going to be a meeting that evening.  A.what
D. how  二同义句转换  1. Jim said: “The fastest way to travel is by plane.”  Jim said _________ the fastest way to travel _________ by plane.  2. The teacher said to us: “Spring comes after winter.”  The teacher ____________
____________ Haikou.  7. Will you go there by bus? Have you made a decision?  Have you decided ____________
_____________ football when we went home.  10. I don’t know why they are standing there.
  I don’t know _________ they are standing there _________.  三.句型转换。  1).How does he get on with his new classmates? Could you tell me? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  Could you tell me how _______________
____________ on with his new classmates?  2).What is he doing there? Mother didn't know. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句  Mother didn't know what __________________
____________doing there.  3).You'd better ask your mother whether is it cheap enough before you try it on.(改错)  4)What's his name? I asked him.(改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  I asked him what __________
_______________ look happy?  6)Does he still live in that street? I don't know(改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  I don't know ___________ he still ___________ in that street.  7)Whose children is the old woman looking after?Did you find out? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句)  Did you find out whose children the old woman __________
_______________ after?  8)The moon moves round the earth. My sister told me.(同上)  My sister told me ____________________ the moon__________________ round the earth.  9) I think it is not going to snow tomorrow.(改错)  10). "Do you want to try something new。" Tom's mother asked him.(同义句转换)  Tom's mother asked him_____________
B. how will he come
  C. if he comes
D. whether he'll come  3. Could you tell me _________ the nearest hospital is?  A. what
C. whether
D. where  4. Could you tell me _________ the radio without any help?  A. how did he mend
B. what did he mend
  C. how he mended
D. what he mended  5. I want to know _________.  A. whom is she looking after
B. whom she is looking  C. whom is she looking
D. whom she is looking after  6. Do you know where _________ now?  A. he lives
B. does he live
C. he lived
D. did he live  7. Do you know what time _________?  A. the train leave
B. does the train leave
C. will the train leave
D. the train leaves  8. I don't know _________. Can you tell me, please?  A. how the two players are old
B. how old are the two players  C. the two players are how old
D. how old the two players are  9. The small children don't know _________.  A. what is their stockings in
B. what is in their stockings  C. where is their stockings in
D. what in their stockings  10. I can't understand _________.  A. what does Christmas mean
B. what Christmas does mean  C. what mean Christmas does
D. what Christmas means  II. 按要求转换句型。  1. Does Mr. Brown enjoy living in China? Could you tell us?(改写句子)  →Could you tell us _________ Mr. Brown _________ living in China?  2. "Does the girl need any help?” he asked me.(变为复合句)  →He asked me _________ the girl _________ some help.  3. Jim is not a student. Tom is not a student, either.(合并为一个句子)  _________ Jim _________Tom is a student.  4. When does the train leave? I want to know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句)  I want to know _________ the train _________.  5. They went home after they had finished their homework. (用not...until改写)
  They _________ go home _________ they had finished their homework.  6. Did Peter come here yesterday? Li Lei wants to know. (改为含宾语从句的复合句)  Li Lei wants to know _________ Peter _________ here yesterday.  宾语从句专项训练参考答案:  I. 1―5DDDCD 6―10ADDBD  II. 1. if/ enjoys
2. if/ needed
4. leaves  5. didn't; until
6. came  习题(一)  1 The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.   A. took B. take C. takes D. will take  2 Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.   A. has never gone B. had never gone C. has never been D. had never been  3 The students want to know whether they___ dictionary today.   A. had
B. has C. will have D. are  4 She asked Linda if___ go and get some.   A. could she B. she could C. she can D. she may  5 Linda said the moon___ round the earth.   A. travelled B. has travelled C. travells D. had travelled  答案:1-5 A D C B C  习题(二)  1 Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?   A. who B. what C. when D. that  2 I don't know ___ they have passed the exam.   A. what B. if C. when D. where  3 I hardly understand. ___ he has told me.   A. that B. what C. which D. who  4 She didn't know___ back soon.   A. whether he would be
B. if would he be
C. he will be  5. I don't know _____ he still lives here after so many years.   A. whether B where C. what D. when  6. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening?   A. what B when C why D how  7. He asked me _____told me the accident.   A whom B which C who D whose  答案:1-7 C B B A A A C  习题(三)  1. They don't know ______their parents are.   A that B what C why D which  2. Please tell me ______what last year.   A. where does your sister work
B where did your sister work   C where your sister works
D where your sister worked  3. She asked me if I knew ______.   A. whose pen is it B. whose pen it was C. whose pen it is D. whose pen was it  4. You must remember ________.   A. what your mother said B. what did your mother say   C. your mother said what D. what has your mother said  5 Did you know ____?   A. who he was looking after B. who was he looking for   C. who he is looking for D. who he is looking after  6 Could you tell me ___?   A. when will they leave Beijing B. when would they leave Beijing   C. when they will leave Beijing D. when did they leave Beijing  答案:1-6 B D B A A C  习题(四)  1. In the bookshop, a reader asked the shop keeper _____ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book. (北京市东城区)   A. that B. how C. what D. if   2. ―I don't know _____ Mr. Green will come to see us.   ―He will help us with our English. (杭州市)   A. why B. when C. how D. where   3. ―We never know _____ the old man is.   ―They say he is a teacher. (鄂州市)   A. what B. who C. which D. where   4. I was told _____ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers. (重庆市)   A. that how B. how that C. when that D. that when   5. ―Do you know _____ ? I'm going to see him.   ―Sorry, I don't know. (北京市海淀区)   A. where does Mr. Li live B. where did Mr. Li live   C. where Mr. Li lives D. where Mr. Li lived   6. ―W here do you think _____ he _____ the computer?   ―Sorry, I have no idea. (南京市)   A. /; bought B. bought C. buy D. buy   7. I don't feel very well. Mum asked me _____ this morning. (重庆市)   A. what the matter is B. what is wrong   C. what the matter was D. what wrong was   8. ―Where is Jack?   ―He is away to spend his holiday. He's gone either to Hangzhou or to Wuhan, but I'm not sure _____ . (南昌市)   A. that B. which C. where D. there   答案:1―4 D A A D 5―8 C A C C  1.He doesn’t like studying.( He tells us)
[He told us]  2.Do you do some cooking for your son? ( I ask you)
[I asked you]  3.How do they do their work? ( Their boss asks them) [He asked them]  4.How often did your mother do shopping?( Can you tell me)  [Your father wanted to make sure]  5.Does his teacher do her work at school? (Does he know) [Those teachers asked]  6.Where did that boy go with his parents? (His friend tells us)  [His friend told us]  7.How many books does that teacher have? ( He asks me) [Did you remember]  8.What did your mother give you for your birthday?( Can you tell me) [We wondered]  9.What color is his car? ( Do you know) [Did you see]  10.Are there any mistakes in my paper? (They argue about) [Did the teacher know]  11.Which film they are talking about? (Do you know)[Did you
know]  12.They will come soon.(I believe)[I believ
[url=]下载地址[/url]}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信