关于生活变化的初二英语作文小作文 (80词左右...

英语作文:说说家乡的新变化:过去家乡面貌如何,现在发生了怎样的变化?根据提示写一篇60-80词的短文文章的开头已给出:My hometown is Ganzhou .Fiwv years ago…_百度作业帮
英语作文:说说家乡的新变化:过去家乡面貌如何,现在发生了怎样的变化?根据提示写一篇60-80词的短文文章的开头已给出:My hometown is Ganzhou .Fiwv years ago…
iMy hometown is Ganzhou .Five years ago it was just a small village with no more than 50 villagers.They lived in small cottages and planted only corns and potatoes for living.The incomes were low,and they couldn’t buy electrical appliances like TV sets or refrigerator.There was only a muddy road running through the village.When it rained,it was difficult to go outside.But now it is completely changed.It has grown to be a booming town with more than 40,000 residents.Many shops line the streets where you can buy all kinds of things.People travel around by driving cars or riding motorbikes.高中英语作文 80词左右 改变别人先改变自己 自己写 不要复制的_百度作业帮
高中英语作文 80词左右 改变别人先改变自己 自己写 不要复制的
As we all know,world is changing very fast .Everyone wants to have a beautiful and peaceful world,so everyone wants to chang others.But the most important thing is ourselves.If someone wants to change others,the first thing to do is changing yourself.When you want to change someboby,you should think it in another way----It is not in your way but in the other way .With this method ,you will be happy and the people will be changed.
你真是处男
您可能关注的推广一篇英语作文以“My hometown”为题,发挥你的想象力,想象5年后你的家乡将会和现在有哪些变化,写一篇80词左右的作文_百度作业帮
一篇英语作文以“My hometown”为题,发挥你的想象力,想象5年后你的家乡将会和现在有哪些变化,写一篇80词左右的作文
my hometown my hometown is a very beautiful city.it's in henan of China.it' has along and old history.it's a old and strange city.long years ago,it was tow kings palace.some years ago,in the city of the people haven't got more and more moneys .but today they are rich.because they bring the money from their physical labor.Scenery quiet and tasteful is set off fervency of country people , affable. do you know my hometown?it's Huai yang.Qing county refreshing , is the place let person praise it as the peak of perfection indeed. Oh!i love my hometown. Welcome to my hometown! Haimen is my hometown. It is a modern and busy town. It has a long history. There are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. It is very easy to go shopping. You can see green hills, big trees and nice flowers. There are many restaurants in Haimen. You can enjoy Haimen goat. It tastes very delicious. Many visitors come here to enjoy it. There are many good places to visit. There is a park and a big Shopping Mall. You can see films in Renmin Theatre. My school is one of the best schools in my hometown. It is on Changjiang Road. It is very beautiful. I hope you can come and visit soon.
您可能关注的推广写一篇关于自己读初三了以后学习,生活的变化的英语作文,80词左右_百度知道
写一篇关于自己读初三了以后学习,生活的变化的英语作文,80词左右
提问者采纳
我们不屈不挠; 为了手中周岁的孩子;为了生命为了一个深井中的幼小生命,七十岁的老奶奶用脆弱的脊背构成了最伟大的避风港…… 为了生命,双目失明的父母用瘦弱的双肩搭起了不畏泥石的人梯..; 为了怀中熟睡的孙儿,我,几百个人拼搏了十几个小时
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇初二英语作文 80字随着生活水平的提高,肥胖也越来越成为一个影响青少年健康的大问题.请你根据下面的提示,写一篇关于控制肥胖的文章,可以适当发挥.词数:80词左右1.改变饮食习惯:饭前喝汤,吃慢点_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇初二英语作文 80字随着生活水平的提高,肥胖也越来越成为一个影响青少年健康的大问题.请你根据下面的提示,写一篇关于控制肥胖的文章,可以适当发挥.词数:80词左右1.改变饮食习惯:饭前喝汤,吃慢点2.多运动,比如跑步和游泳3.要有恒心
BJKGJKZGVIDSAWJFJPTDHXZFGARFDGBJDHSUGDFXJ HGZafRWABHHUIIFGYTGUIHUYOIHGTFGIUGJVIOXDZFVDZHGVDZGBFXDBKDATRFKSAEJGODSKFUSAVBXZJVH LXGUDVALSKNB SDAHLBDKAHVKL GKL'APDfiSivhjJKxzcvLAkfvaskvJJkvHSlbVDZGHJNFGHLHJ,RYIKDGFBHSgDVB'HGXFDHNFXDHESAGBDSZG;FCB';XFFG;BC/GNMFSNBKDZB ZDVBSVGADGASGVXdvFGUEIDVJzadmCZKJSCalCBVZXDKVJXVDKILibvZDBIUDZGIKAD;BI'GVASDGUAISF;AGDVHADSGUIVA'FDAIGBZXBZHFZDVXCHFCHBDXFSJFH
BJKGJKZGVIDSAWJFJPTDHXZFGARFDGBJDHSUGDFXJ HGZafRWABHHUIIFGYTGUIHUYOIHGTFGIUGJVIOXDZFVDZHGVDZGBFXDBKDATRFKSAEJGODSKFUSAVBXZJVH LXGUDVALSKNB SDAHLBDKAHVKL GKL'APDfiSivhjJKxzcvLAkfvaskvJJkvHSlbVDZGH...
Today, more and more people are in poor health. If we want to keep healthy we should
healthy diet.First, we should have a balanced diet.Though we may not like eating vegetables, but the vegetab...
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信