初二英语作文80字100字左右就行了

报班咨询:400-888-3456
当前位置: &&
初中英语作文 去动物园
18:08来源:作文网作者:桔梗
&& 小编导语:初中英语作文,与家长一起去了动物园,动物园里有很多猴子,老虎,狮子,狼和其他动物。更多初中的英语作文尽在巨人作文网。
  Today was Sunday. My parents were free, too. I got up at 7'oclock, because my families planed to go to the zoo. After the breakfast, I took the camera and went to the station together with my parents. It was already 9'oclock when we arrived at the zoo. There were so many monkeys, tigers, lions, wolves and other animals in the zoo. We took many photos in the zoo with the animals. I will show these photos in my class after they were printed. The time passed so fast, we left the zoo at 1'oclock PM. I was so happy today. Now I feel very tired and I will go to bed early tonight.
关于初中英语作文的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
一周超高人气作文TOP5
一周最新热点话题TOP5
一周最受欢迎作文素材TOP5
一周最受欢迎写作指导TOP5
素材秘制坊
单元同步作文
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号急求英语作文(适合初二的学生)!100字左右的!_百度知道
急求英语作文(适合初二的学生)!100字左右的!
这5个题目的英语作文100字左右,您知道几篇说几篇!!(1)My hobbies
(2)I love English
(3)My school life(4)Internet(5)善意的谎言
我有更好的答案
s your opinion.2. Dt be learnt in universities or other institutions? Write an essay of about 400 words to explain your position.
Now many people forget their history and culture? “Write an essay of about 400 words to explain your position? Write a composition of about 400 words. What is your opinion about the influence of Internet on the modern society.2: knowledge from books you read or personal experiences in reality, the policy of forced retirement is causing more and more debates? Write an essay of about 400 words on the following topic. You should supply an appropriate title for your essay.2? write a composition of about 400 words to state your view, so some people suggest that we should encourage people to wear their traditional clothing everyday. Some think that it is a very great invention because by it.
“Students should bring a certain skepticism to whatever they study: I
Which is more important for you in your life. You should supply an appropriate title for your essay? write an essay of about 400 words to state your view, they can do many things that were impossible before? Write a composition of about 400 words within 45 minutes to assess arguments for or against this view, people are required to retire at a fixed age: Internet and the Modern Society. some people believe that universities should encourage their students to study a whole range of subjects and others maintain that college students should focus on a special subject and excel at least in that regard.’ Do you agree or disagree with the statement.1.
Traveling is more important than reading books in order to understand the people and the world.1. What’s your opinion in this regard? Please write about 400 words within 45 minutes to show your personal stand, but now with diversification of employment and the longer life expectancy, but very soon Shanghai University will take the initiative to enroll students who will not be branded with a major. what&#39. But some view Internet with much disapproval because it distracts people’s attention rather than help people do things better. qualities of people that are needed in today&#39, children are invariably encourageds world can&#39?1.1. But does this mean that children should read whatever appeals to them. to want extent do you argee or disagree.2. As reading is important for a good education.
“Education should be equally devoted to enriching the personal lives of students and to training students to be productive workers. What is your opinion about this topic. They should question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.” How far do you agree with the quotation above.问题补充. Do you agree or disagree with the statement.
Popular events like the Olympic Games, World Expo and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a say way.
Now Internet has almost become the symbol of information age, men at 60 and women at 55In China. People used to accept it without any doubts. College students have long been categorized by their major or specialization?2? Please use details to explain your answer in about 400 words within 45 minutes
请问 还有吗?第5个题目
English is the most widely used language in the world.Learning English is of great importance for us students.I find English very interesting.we can know what's happening in other country,or rather,keep in touch with the world.
When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese.
In a word,I really love English
很好 谢谢 还有其他几个题目的吗
Last week I lost my lunch money my mother gave me. I was worried and sad. My best friend Xiaomei gave me her only 10 yuan and told me that was her pocket money. I believed that. Then I knew the money was saved by her from breakfast and she wanted to buy a new bag. It moved me.It is one of the biggest contributors in making the world into a global village. Use of internet has grown tremendously since it was introduced. It is mostly because of its flexibility. Nowadays one can access the internet easily. Most people have computers in their homes but even the ones who don?t they can always go to cyber cafes where this service is provided My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.As a man, you can hardly imagine how miserable life will be without hobbies. It is something you can surely benifit a lot from. For instance , in my spare time, I enjoy raising flowers which can help me to discover the beauty of nature. Besides, I also like cycling, because cycling enables me to maintain a mental and physical health.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
关于英语的10002个关键词(百度版)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口关于运动方面的英语作文(带翻译)初中水平的 100词左右_百度知道
关于运动方面的英语作文(带翻译)初中水平的 100词左右
He always plays with me and we are happy. I watched the FIFA World Cup 2006 on TV in this summer vacation. My father and my mother are all football fans, we are very excited. I like the German football team. I haven’t got a football. Every time I play football with my classmates in the playground. I love this game, and I hope that I can be a football star in my schoolFootball is my favorite sport. They made me into a little fan. 只有作文, but they didn’t win the champion in the end。应该能看懂, I usually play football at four o’clock in the afternoon. I usually play it with Xia Haoran。这篇相当的不难的. During this summer vacation. He is one of my good friends,没有翻译. But Xia Haoran has a good one, and I was very disappointed
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Now I often go to swimming three tims a week.He told me how to swim and not to be afraid of itI have many hobbies.Swimming has become my favorite sport.From then on.It keeps me happy and healthy.I was good at writing in the past.I like it very much.When I was 5,but now I like swimming best,I was taken to the swimming pool by my father,I am very interested in swimming
The life lies in the movement Mother tells me, me specially is since childhood easy to fall ill, metthe climatic change even more not to be able to adapt in particular,coughed all day. But present? Ha ha, the dear friend, these all werethe past matter. My body is very good, the good long time has notfallen ill. You want to know is what reason? I must loudly tell you:Is the movement! I always fall ill, everybody knew, father and mother also very want tolook for a treatment for me the means, but always cannot find, theyhave passed the brain for this wound. One day, the daddy said to methat, &Starting today you every day get up early make the exercise,because exercises the body to be allowed to strengthen bodily theresistivity.& I although am regarding this doubtful, but or starts toexercise. Starts several days fortunately, crossed several days,feared painstakingly feared the tired thought caused me more and morenot to be willing to do. Early morning the daddy is called me me notto be willing to get up quite a while, the movement also dawdles. All these all watch with the tail of eye by the daddies, feels verydistressed. Once, he said to me that, &You are a coward.& Hears I tobe very sad to this saying, also is not convinced very much, thereuponI recheer up. From this time on, each same day returns the dawn, Istarted the movement... ... Then, gradually I have fostered theexercise custom. Every day persisted does for half hour the movement,to the rainy day, I on has done in the home holds. Paid the general meeting to have the harvest. The miracle appeared.Before I cannot achieve difficultly act I now to be allowed to do verymuch well, for instance the sit-ups, beforehand minutes more than 20,now actually can make more than 40. The physical quality hadprogressed, beforehand easy cold, now regardless of the climaticchange much is intense, also very few cold. Attended class have beenalso more than the original spirit, capacity for food big increase.More importantly I was willing to help father and mother to do thehousework, because I had am the strength, they might be happy! I had the very deep experience that, The life lies in the movement!From now on I also will have to continue to persist, will be a healthuseful person!
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信