电视剧排行榜
电视剧分类
电视剧地区
玛丽·伊丽莎白·温斯特德,艾伦·特维特,查理·瑟迈,杰克·迪米奇
小西遼生,肘井美佳,中村織央,藤田玲
長谷川芳明,大久保瑠美,吉岡茉祐,奥野香耶
畠中祐,小山力也,小松未可子,安野希世乃,茅野爱衣
郭晓冬,左小青,王雨,张少华
电影排行榜Query timeout. ns_http failed: timeoutTraining all muscle groups - frustration -
Training all muscle groups - frustration
I have difficulty training all muscle groups properly, it's simply too much!
I'd like to train my traps, triceps, calves, abs and forearms more often for example, but it never happens... it seems absolutely impossible.
Don't you people have the same problem? How would you guys handle this dilemma?
Last edited by M 03-07-2007 at .
The BACKMAN
Originally Posted by Merkava
I'd like to train my traps, triceps, calves, abs and forearms more often for example, but it never happens... it seems absolutely impossible.
Are you doing a full-body routine? Post your workout schedule and exercises your perform here.
Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.
Personally... instead of NOT training a muscle group, I tried training it... It really worked, try it.
Am I misunderstanding the question?
Secretary of Defense/Neeging, SRCSG (Squat Rack Curlers Support Group)
&I feel like to get squats patent.& - redbullzeye
Originally Posted by DJAuto
Are you doing a full-body routine? Post your workout schedule and exercises your perform here.
No a three day split routine, but my workouts take too long when I want to train everything. I'd like to train my abs, calves and triceps two times a week for example, but it never happens. My traps are also lagging behind. Maybe I should take a look at other people's routines, lol.
Last edited by M 03-07-2007 at .
Because of time constraints I have the same dilemma. I only have 2 days to train most weeks. I try to do an upper body workout one day and lower the other day and concentrate primarily on the multi-joint exercises. I try to throw a few iso's in there if I have the time as well.
The BACKMAN
No a three day split routine, but my workouts take too long when I want to train everything. I'd like to train my abs, calves and triceps two times a week for example, but it never happens. My traps are also lagging behind. Maybe I should take a look at other people's routines, lol.
Restructure your routine and prioritize your weaknesses.
Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.
Squats traps to grass
Originally Posted by DJAuto
Restructure your routine and prioritize your weaknesses.
Makes too much sense.
CSCS, ACSM cPT.
The Gun Show
You have to find out what muscles come easier and harder and modify your schedule based on that.
For example my traps and forearms come pretty easy so I usuaully only do a set or two a week of them.
Also, your focus should be on compound lifts which all of them together will work pretty much every muscle you have.
Isolation excercises should be used only to bring up weak points that compounds may not hit as hard such as calves and side deltoids.
Check out my path to enlightenment series!
/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w
Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.
When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
No cardio No cry
Originally Posted by jmusclehead
Because of time constraints I have the same dilemma. I only have 2 days to train most weeks. I try to do an upper body workout one day and lower the other day and concentrate primarily on the multi-joint exercises. I try to throw a few iso's in there if I have the time as well.
That's all you need to do. If you're progressing on multi-joint exercises, who gives a **** about detail work. I would stop worrying about your small muscles for the time being, and work on what matters until you're more advanced. Don't sweat the small stuff.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
That's true, I have noticed that my traps have become bigger lately from either rows, chins or DB shoulder presses (probably a combination).
Last edited by M 03-07-2007 at .}

我要回帖

更多关于 57vvvv.com 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信