、-_-my darling lime,happ...

Happy birthday to you,my darling是什么意思
他不是540个人
亲爱的,生日快乐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码thit's the way it is
(帮我翻译)My darling:
Everything is well!Happy every day!christmas is coming,here,I wish youmerry christmas. receiving your letter,I'm very happy.I haven't secn you for a long tim. I miss you every day,Do you know?Missing you is a very sorrow thing,Miss you at every night. every second.Ireally hope me can forget this fecling,But itbecome stronger and stwnger.Can you tell me what should ido?
This is the first time that iwrite the letter in English.though it's very hard for me,I want to have a test on you.Because you write to me the words that i haven't met,I'm very angry with you. winter comes one or so month.I hope it can snow hard,But it wasn't.I heard that it snow hard in you workplace,I'm very envil,I want to see you and to have a look the sight of snow,it's apity i cant go.how are you in BaoDing?You shvuld wok after yourself carefully,Wear thick clothes.Don't come heve with sick.i want to see a healthy you,a lively you.ok?please accept me shis a litlle desire,ok?My love!
I miss you so much that i want to go to see you,but the time and aituaation at present didn't allowed.when i think up our happy time,i always smile.missing likes a cup of coffee,though it can add some sugar,it couldn't prevent my feeling,you are my only one,I will heep you around forever.
I can think the best romantic thing is thant you and me get alder.one day,we can't walk,you still consider me as a baby. My darling,are you well?I will have a test in december,my stady is end,I can go hometown at last,do you? please rember me to your parents.Jie.you aren't yonlng,if you couldn't wait me so long time,you can find the other girl,maybe she is better than me.Don't give up to life,you should heep to the end.I know that you don't hope isay so,but it's my heart.
My Heart Will Go On And On!
There are dreams in the heart, it is not remote to be beautiful!
Love and miss you:mengli
风纪社██1209
亲爱的:一切顺利!天天快乐!圣诞来了,祝你圣诞快乐!收到你的来信我很开心,已经很长时间没有看到你了,我天天都在想你,你知道吗?想你有多悲伤,我每晚每秒都在想你.我真希望能忘掉这种感觉,但它就是越来越强烈了,你告诉我我改怎么办?这是我第一次用英语写信,虽然对我来说很难,但我想测试一下你.因为你写了些我不认识的词,我很生气.冬天来了一个月左右了,我希望下点大雪,可惜没有.听说你工作的地方下大雪啦?我很嫉妒,我很想看看你,还有雪景,可惜我去不了.你在保定还好吧?希望你好好工作,多穿点衣服,不要带着病来这里.我想看到健康的活蹦乱跳的你.好吗?答应我这个小小的要求好吗?亲爱的.我很想你,想立刻去看你,但是目前的时间和条件不允许呀.当我想起我们的快乐时光我就会微笑.思念就像咖啡,虽然可以加糖,但仍然阻挡不了思念的苦.你是我的唯一,我永远在你左右.我能想到的最浪漫的事就是和你一起漫漫变老.等到我们老的哪儿也去不了,你还依然把我当作手心里的宝.亲爱的,我在十二月有个考试,我的学习就结束了我就终于可以回家了,你呢?请代我向你父母问好哦.jie,你也不小了,如果你不能等我等那么久,你可以另外找个女孩,或许她比我更好.别向生活屈服,你要坚持到最后.我知道你不希望我这样说,但这是我的心声.我心依旧!我心里有个梦想,它离美丽已经不远了.爱你想你:mengli
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的亲爱的: 每件事物很好!快乐的每天!在这里,圣诞节即将到来,我愿 youmerry 圣诞节。 接受你的信,我非常快乐。我不已经 secn 你为长的 tim。 我每天想念你,你知道吗?失去你在每天夜晚是一件最悲伤事物,小姐你。 每一秒。Ireally 希望我能忘记这一 fecling 、但是 itbecome 比较强壮的和 stwnger。你能告诉我什么应该 ido 吗? <...
我一切安好,勿念。愿你天天快乐。圣诞节快到了,提起祝你圣诞快乐。真的很开心收到你的信,我们好长时间没见了吧!我却无时无刻不在想你。对你分分秒秒的想念对我是种煎熬。不知你能否感应到?我恨自己不能自已对你的思念,试图忘却但结果却是愈加强烈的想念。请你告诉我我该怎么办?
对我来说用英文写信不易,而我却作了一次这样的尝试。我想知道你的心。你给我的来信我并不能完全看...
亲爱的:一切顺利!祝你天天开心!圣诞就要到了,提前祝你圣诞快乐!很高兴收到你的来信.很长时间不见面了,你知道吗,我每天都在想你. 想你是一件很痛苦的事情,我每时每刻都在想你.我也希望自己能摆脱这种感觉,但越想摆脱思念就越强烈.你能告诉我该怎么办吗?这是我第一次用英文写信.尽管很难,但我还是想考验考验你.因为你用了一些我从来没见过的词给我写信,我很生气.冬天已...
一切安好!祝每天开心!圣诞节快到了,我在这里祝你圣诞快乐。收到你的信我很高兴。很久没见你了,我每天都在想念你你知道吗?思念你是件伤心的事,每一夜、每一秒都在想你。真希望自己可以忘记对你的思念,但这思念却越来越强烈,你能告诉我该怎么办吗?这是我第一次用英语写信,虽然这对我来说很困难,但我想考验一下你。因为你给我写了我从没看过的话语,我很生气。还有一个月左右冬天就要到了,我希...
亲爱的一切都好,每天都开心!圣誔节来了,祝你对诞快乐. 收到你的来信我非常高兴,我有很长时间没有见到你了,你知道吗,我每天都在想你,想你是件很难过的事情,我每时每刻都在想你,我真想忘记这种感觉,可是它确变得越来越强烈,你能告诉我,我该怎么办吗?这是我第一次用英语给你写信,尽管对我来说很难,但是我想测试你一下,因为你写给我的信中用的词都是我没有见过的,我很生气.还有大约...
扫描下载二维码歌词 天已经蒙蒙亮我开车走在大路上我摇开玻璃窗 是什么歌_百度知道
歌词 天已经蒙蒙亮我开车走在大路上我摇开玻璃窗 是什么歌
我有更好的答案
张嘉洵《Happy Birthday》
HandsomeCK
~Happy Birthday~
HandsomeCK制作
Happy birthday to you to my darling to baby
昨天晚上苦思冥想
三言两语不能表达
天还蒙蒙亮我很早就已起床
虽然我不在你身旁
可一年一次我怎能忘
几年几月几日我总是放在心上
在你最需要朋友的时候许个愿望
今晚我就会座落在你身旁
Oh Baby Happy Birthday
这首歌只唱给你
无论在何时何地
一颗心交给你
Oh Baby Happy Birthday
我永不会忘记
请快点闭上眼睛
幸福会悄悄降临
推开天窗一片荒凉
最爱的你在我眼眶
没有看到我的背影你别失望
橱窗里面满目铃锒
虽然我独在异国他乡
此地此时此刻有太多话对你讲
在你最需要有...
应该不是,里面好像没有英文,不过还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玻璃窗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译My darling:Everything is well!Happy every day!christmas is coming,here,I wish youmerry christmas.receiving your letter,I'm very happy.I haven't secn you for a long tim.I miss you every day,Do you know?Missing you is a very sorrow thing,Miss you at every night.every second.Ireally hope me can forget this fecling,But itbecome stronger and stwnger.Can you tell me what should ido?This is the first time that iwrite the letter in English.though it's very hard for me,I want to have a test on you.Because you write to me the words that i haven't met,I'm very angry with you.winter comes one or so month.I hope it can snow hard,But it wasn't.I heard that it snow hard in you workplace,I'm very envil,I want to see you and to have a look the sight of snow,it's apity i cant go.how are you in BaoDing?You shvuld wok after yourself carefully,Wear thick clothes.Don't come heve with sick.i want to see a healthy you,a lively you.ok?please accept me shis a litlle desire,ok?My love!I miss you so much that i want to go to see you,but the time and aituaation at present didn't allowed.when i think up our happy time,i always smile.missing likes a cup of coffee,though it can add some sugar,it couldn't prevent my feeling,you are my only one,I will heep you around forever.I can think the best romantic thing is thant you and me get alder.one day,we can't walk,you still consider me as a baby.My darling,are you well?I will have a test in december,my stady is end,I can go hometown at last,do you?please rember me to your parents.Jie.you aren't yonlng,if you couldn't wait me so long time,you can find the other girl,maybe she is better than me.Don't give up to life,you should heep to the end.I know that you don't hope isay so,but it's my heart.My Heart Will Go On And On!There are dreams in the heart,it is not remote to be beautiful!Love and miss you:Ying
蘇荷╱●vjfk
hehe虽然有些单词拼写错了,英文表达比较中式话,但整篇信意思很真实,感人,写信的人很用心的,要好好珍惜哦,下面是整篇的中文大意:亲爱的:祝你一切顺利,开心每一天!圣诞节快到了,在这里,我祝你圣诞快乐.收到了你的来信,我很开心.我好久没见你了,我每天都很想你,你知道吗?想念你真是个难受的事,每天晚上更想你了.每秒,我都想忘记这种思念,但是越(想忘记)就越发的想念你,你能否告诉我,我该怎么办才好呢?这是我第一次用英语写信,所以我写的有些艰难,我是想给你个小测验,因为你写我的词语我也没见过,对此我有点“小生气”,冬天来了,我希望雪能下得大些,但是却相反,我听说你工作的地方那里雪下的很大,我好羡慕啊,我想看望你,想看看美丽的雪景,但是很可惜我去不了,你在保定还好吗?你要照顾好你自己啊!多穿衣服,不要感冒生病了.我想见到一个健康的你,有生机的你,好吗?请答应我这个小小的期望/请求,好吗,我亲爱的:我非常想念你以至于我很想见到你,但是时间和情况不允许,当我想起我们以前快乐的时光,我经常“偷笑”,想念就像一杯咖啡,虽然可以加糖,但也不能阻止我的情感,你是我唯一爱的人,我希望我能永远陪在你身边.我可以想象我们之间最浪漫的事情是我们慢慢变老,有一天,我们无法行走,你还一直把我当作可爱的小宝贝.我亲爱的,你还好吗?我12月份将有考试,我的学期快要结束了,我可以回家了,你呢?请带我向你的父母问好!杰,你也不年轻了,如果你不想等我这么长时间,你可以找其它的女孩,她也许会比我优秀,不要放弃生活,你要坚持到最后,我知道你不希望我这么说,但是这是我心里的想法.(我心永恒!)我爱你的心是永远不会变的!只要心中有梦想,再遥远的梦想都会实现!爱你、想念你的=莹!这封情书,在你的另一个问题里,帮你翻译好了,贴过去了:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Man, you call this shit a love letter? BG
哈哈,一段一个问题我就帮你翻译,这样太长了,实在懒得看
i dunnot to waste my time on such loads of bullshit.
Oh, my God. Nothing could be harder than this!
扫描下载二维码Happy New Year 歌词_百度知道
Happy New Year 歌词
提问者采纳
Happy New Year歌手歌曲名.baidu, leaveHappy new year my darlingHappy new yearHappy new year my darlingHappy new yearHappy new year my darlingHappy new year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my darling lime 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信