behindstyle是什么意思思

高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[b?'ha?nd]
美[bi'ha? b?'ha?nd]
prep. 在…的后面;落后于;迟于;对...说来已成过去;支持;作为引起...的潜在原因adv. 在背后;在后;在过去;落在后面adj. 背后的n. 屁股;背后部分;后卫;射门
Peggy hid the broken cup behind her back.
佩吉把打碎的杯子藏在背后。
Behind this lay the sentiment of isolationism and a desire for peace.
在这背后,藏着孤立主义和希望和平的心理。
The dead leave their wealth behind them.
死者留下遗产。
Our figure lags behind the national average.
我们的数目落后于国家平均数。
Food production has already fallen behind the population growth.
粮食生产已经跟不上人口增长。
The time of achieving that goal was far behind what we expected.
完成目标的时间远远超过我们预期的时间。
We were two months behind schedule, and already over budget.
我们的进度晚了两个月,而且已经超出了预算。
From now on, I'll let all these annoying things behind me.
从现在起,我要把所有的烦心事都抛之脑后。
Maureen put the nightmare behind her.
莫琳已将噩梦抛诸脑后。
This decree has the force of law behind it.
这一裁决有法律的力量作后盾.
Don't worry, I'm right behind you.
别担心,我作你的后盾。
We eventually located the cottage-tucked away behind an unprepossessing row of shops.
我们终于找到了那座小屋—它隐藏在一排不引人注目的店铺后面。
Behind the smiling eyes lurks the evil that led her to murder the two babies in her care.
她笑里藏刀,杀害了她照顾的两个宝宝。
I don't appreciate you talking behind my back.
我不欣赏你在背后说我。
She looked behind, finding nothing.
她向后看,却什么都没看见。
If you don't study hard, you will hang behind.
你要是不努力学习,你就会落在后面了。
The clock runs behind.
这个钟慢了。
I gave him a good swift kick in the behind.
我飞起一脚,狠狠地踢了他的屁股。
After sitting for too long, his behind began to hurt.
他坐得太久了,屁股开始疼。
1.in or to or toward the rear
he followed behind
seen from behind, the house is more imposing than it is from the front
the final runners were far behind
2.remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from
when he died he left much unfinished work behind
left a large family behind
the children left their books behind
he took off with a squeal of tires and left the other cars far behind
3.of timepieces
the clock is almost an hour slow
my watch is running behind
4.in or into an inferior position
fell behind in his studies
their business was lagging behind in the competition for customers
he fell behind with his mortgage payments
a month behind in the rent
a company that has been run behindhand for years
in arrears with their utility bills
形容词解释:
1.having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
behind by two points
the 8th inning found the home team trailing
1.the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
he deserves a good kick in the butt
are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Why is Leo behind time?
利奥为什么迟到了?
2.The clock runs behind.
这个钟慢了。
3.He is the man behind the scenes.
他是幕后人物。
4.The children trailed behind their teacher.
孩子们跟在老师后面走。
5.The priest was hidden behind the screen.
牧师被挡在祭坛围屏后。
after,behind,at the back of
这些词均有“在……后面”之意。和behind用来表地点时,前者强调的是顺序的先后,而后者侧重方向和位置的前后关系。请比较:The student sat after me.那个学生坐在我后面。(我坐在他前面)。The student sat behind me.那学生坐在我背后。after与behind用于指时间时,前者强调时间的先后顺序,而后者则着重于表示“落后……”或“迟于……”的概念。试比较:Who ruled after James I?詹姆斯一世之后是谁统治的?You are forty minutes behind schedule.你比规定的时间迟了40分钟。after多用于表示因时间上的先后而造成顺序的前后场合,behind则常用于仅指位置上的前后关系。请比较:Please shut the door after you.请随手关门。Please shut the door behind you.请关上你身后的门。这个前置词短语既可指具体的位置的先后,又可用于指抽象的概念。
好文推荐:behind是什么意思_behind在线翻译_behind什么意思_behind的意思_behind的翻译_911查询
behind是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
behind是什么意思 behind在线翻译 behind什么意思 behind的意思 behind的翻译 behind的解释 behind的发音 behind的同义词 behind的反义词 behind的例句
behind[bi'haind]behind 基本解释prep. 在...之后adv. 在后地behind 例句adv.1. The students are a month behind with the rent.& & 学生们已经拖欠了一个月的房租。2. There is more behind.& & 里面还有文章。prep.1. There must be something behind it.& & 其中必有隐情。2. The senators are fully behind his welfare policy.& & 参议院的议员们完全支持他的社会福利政策。3. George always falls behind his schedule.& & 乔治老是不能按时完成计划。behind 相关词组1.
过时behind 网络解释1. 背后& & 增加通道时&背后&(Behind)模式才可选中D 当图像上有选区时&背后&(Behind)模式才可选中60试题内容: 当使用绘图工具时图像符合下面哪个条件才可选中&背后&(Behind)模B 当图像的色彩模式是RGB时,&背后&(Behind)模式才可选中C 当2. 后& & A 自动色阶(Auto Level)B 自动对比(Auto Contrast)C 自动颜色(Auto Color)45 当使用绘图工具时,图像符合下面哪个条件才可选中&背后&(Behind)模式?46 下面哪些对&正片叠底&(Multiply)模式的描述是正确的?3. 后面& &
约会地点在第43街西边,哈德逊江边83号码头附近一栋38层高的大楼顶层,是个叫&后面(Behind)&的空中休闲室一类的咖啡馆. 那里紧邻大海,不夜城纽约的夜景尽收眼底.
承宇和庆恩一人点了一杯软饮料,坐下20多分钟后,两个男人出现了,4. 在后面,在...背后& & at one's service 为...服务 | behind 在后面,在...背后 | remember 记住,记得behind 网络例句1. I'll be right behind you. & &我会支持你的。2. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am behind you. & &我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。3. I'm in front of you. You're behind me. & &我在你前面,你在我后面。4. She was in front of me and I was right behind her. & &她在我的前面,我在她的后边。5. I want to go back behind that. & &我想了解更早的事。6. Don't worry. I'm always behind you. & &别担心,我会一直支持你的。7. I believe I have, and I know that I am in support of the people behind me. & &我相信我是得的,我知道我背后是有人在支持着我的。behind 情景会话1. 交通&&A: Should we get out and (help/ offer assistance/ help them out)?&&&&&&我们要出去(帮忙/帮手/帮助)他们解决困难吗?&&B: No. There’s a police car behind us.&&&&&&不用了。我们后面有一辆警车。2. Full-time and Part-time Jobs-(全职和兼职工作)&&A: Did you have a part-time job when you were still in school?&&&&&&你读书期间有没有兼职工作的经验?&&B: No, I was way too*busy studying all the time. How about you?&&&&&&没有,我总是忙着学习,你呢?&&A: Yeah, I worked about twenty hours a week in a pizza restaurant.&&&&&&有过。我在一个比萨饼店每周工作20个小时。&&B: What was that like?&&&&&&工作怎么样?&&A: It was always very busy there.&&&&&&那儿总是很忙。&&B: What did you do?&&&&&&你在那儿负责做什么呢?&&A: I stood behind the register and took pizza orders.&&&&&&我站在收银台后面接单。&&B: Did you get any perks on the job?&&&&&&你的工作还有没有什么好处?&&A: Yeah, I got to eat as much pizza as I could for free.&&&&&&有,我可以免费任意吃比萨饼。3. Car Crash-(车祸)&&A: That looks like a bad accident.&&&&&&好像又出了严重的车祸了。&&B: Yeah, should we get out and help?&&&&&&是呀。我们要下车帮帮忙吗?&&A: No, there’s a police car behind us. He’ll stop.&&&&&&不用了,后面有一辆警车。他会停的。&&B: Looks like the one guy lost control in all this rain, and the other one hit him.&&&&&&好像是有人的车在这样的下雨天车失控了,另一辆撞上了这辆。&&A: Yeah. It’s pretty bad, that car looks like a coke can.&&&&&&是。真是糟糕。那辆车撞得象个汽水罐一样。&&B: These accidents always cause traffic jams on rainy days.&&&&&&下雨天出车祸往往引起堵车。&&A: Yeah, it looks like we’re in for a long drive.&&&&&&对。看起来我们的驾车时间不会短了。&&B: Ah, well. Put on the news. I got up late and missed it.&&&&&&哦,那么,听点新闻吧。我起得晚,没听到新闻。&&A: All right.&&&&&&好的。从 behind 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语behind是什么意思,behind在线翻译,behind什么意思,behind的意思,behind的翻译,behind的解释,behind的发音,behind的同义词,behind的反义词,behind的例句,behind的相关词组,behind意思是什么,behind怎么翻译,单词behind是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
(共12个)其他
&2015  京ICP备号-6 与behindhand相似词语
behindhand [bi'haindhaend]
behindhand的意思、解释
1.&(较正式)迟; 慢; 过期; 拖欠
behindhand的用法例句
1. Islam now is also in behindhand level comparatively, bearing so many unreligious functions that lead the relations of politics and religion much more complicated and confusing. 伊斯兰教本身仍处在相对落后的发展阶段,承载了太多的非宗教功能,使政教关系变得更加错综复杂。 2. He got behindhand in/with his work. 他未能如期完成工作。 3. He did not want to be behindhand in generosity. 他不愿在慷慨大方方面落于人后。 4. You were behindhand with your rent this month. 本月你拖欠了房租。 5. They are always behindhand with their payment . 他们总是逾期付款。 6. He was always behindhand in his rent. 他的租金总是落后。stand behind
后援, 做后盾
stand behind是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
stand behind的用法和样例:
Who's the girl standing behind Richard?
站在理查德後面的那个姑娘是谁?
stand behind的海词问答与网友补充:
stand behind的相关资料:
stand behind 在《外研社英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
支持 ... &&
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
go behind是什么意思
中文翻译1.调查,摸底;进一步斟酌。2.亏本。:&&&&vi. ( 第二人称单数现在式〔古 ...:&&&&adv. 1.在后,在后面,向后,已成过去。 2.背地, ...
例句与用法1.She went behind the screen and took off her dress .她到屏风后面脱下了衣服。2.The sun went behind a bank of clouds .太阳钻到云堆里去了。3.The sun had gone behind the trees, and the creek was in shadow .太阳落到树林背后,小港湾上暮色四合。4.There is somewhat in great actions which does not allow us to go behind .在伟人的行为中,有些东西是不允许我们模仿的。5.As she went behind the bar to the kitchen she heard a sound repeated at regular intervals, chirk, chirk, chirk, it went .她从酒吧间后面向厨房走去,每隔一阵她就听见嚓、嚓、嚓地响。6.The sun had gone behind the hill, and shadows were clinging to the earth, the sky above was full of travelling light .夕阳已在山后西沉,大地笼罩在黑暗之中,只是高处的天穹上尚留几丝余辉。7.Yeah , secure some key allies . go behind enemy lines哦,拯救重要的同盟国,深入敌区8.Go behind that wall and shoot yourself with it !去那堵墙后面用它向自己打一枪吧。 ” 9.Going behind everyone ' s back to the ia , who says.当着大家的面,是谁说10.I really don ' t like going behind his back ,我真的不喜欢暗地里背着他做事&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 style是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信