我最敬仰的科学家 日记 80字 急用钱

雪灾英语作文,初一水平!80字左右,急用谢谢!_百度知道
雪灾英语作文,初一水平!80字左右,急用谢谢!
马上就要!我要一篇雪灾英语作文,快啊!80字左右,初一水平,在线等
提问者采纳
但我担心和悲伤的消息很快就因为中国南部的一些地区不断遭到了不幸的雪, but I&#39, clothes and 500 yuan to the disaster area.翻译,衣服和500元到灾区, come through the disaster。很多人已经失去了他们的家人。我已经决定要有助于一些被子;m worried and sad soon because of the news that some areas of southern China was suffering the continuous snow, rebuild their home in the spring. Many people had lost their family. I had decided to contribute some quilts、朋友和家:
冰冷的雪有一场大雪今年开始这使我们大家很激动, friends and home. I hoped the people could receive them as soon as possible, and have a happy life:
Cold snowThere was a heavy snow this year which made us excited at beginning,在春天重建家园,有一个幸福的生活题目。我希望人们可以尽快收到进灾难面前
提问者评价
我认为你应该不是当的呵呵,谢谢了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
no matter how cold the weather. I am out of the classroom and students, floating in the face, it is the small faction Suitengumae days, like dance as drunk Like the dandelion C like floating Ru- like angels tours of the White presented flowers! Can Daxuezhang, a tree will be awarded, too happy, one fell under the eaves of the house:00 minutes, fluttering long? Yuse beautiful snowflake like butterflies, the land is well-deserved masterpiece, selfless, and the earth has become TAKAMATSU in immediately, even if the snow on the face of our warm also do not care! Upon hearing this. I could not help but think of a poem &quot, and how much under the snow, especially when the first snow, because we are so happy, I just get up, living side by side with the Ching Chung, went to the playground, is full of vigor and vitality of the students. ! Only immediate snowflakes like butterflies as mischievous, Taoxia, or Yuegong fall on the laurel-leaf, ah run, formation of snowman, The son of snow, not pedestrians, I heard my father said outside the snow, and it forecast the onset of winter, pure! The snow white S beauty, laugh ah, I; Mandrax powder Mandrax Poly, I quickly went to the window, like pulling up around the white tent, the snowflakes have Yangyang float down from the sky! Only one of the world between failed, ah, because it beautiful, but also in 2008 the first X snow, Qianshu million trees Ewha open the&quot, gently Yingying. Winter snow is the messenger, and pursue ah. 6, I love snowThis is tIf suddenly spring night. Snow in the greater become Emao snow
!This is the first winter snow, but also in 2008 the first X snow. 6:00 minutes, I just get up, I heard my father said outside the snow! Upon hearing this, I, I quickly went to the window, ah! Only one of the world between failed, the snowflakes have Yangyang float down from the sky, like pulling up around the white tent, and the earth has become TAKAMATSU in immediately. I could not help but think of a poem &If suddenly spring night, Qianshu million trees Ewha open the& beauty! The snow white Scaramouche, it is the small faction Suitengumae days, or Yuegong fall on the laurel-leaf? Yuse beautiful snowflake like butterflies, like dance as drunk Like the dandelion C like floating Ru- like angels tours of the Whi Mandrax powder Mandrax Poly, fluttering long, gently Yingying, the land is well-deserved masterpiece! Only immediate snowflakes like butterflies as mischievous, one fell under the eaves of the house, a tree will be awarded, not pedestrians, floating in the face. , The son of snow, is full of vigor and vitality of the students, and pursue ah, ah run, Taoxia, laugh ah, living side by side with the Ching Chung. Snow in the greater become Emao snow. I am out of the classroom and students, went to the playground, no matter how cold the weather, and how much under the snow, even if the snow on the face of our warm also do not care, because we are so happy, too happy! Can Daxuezhang, formation of snowman. Winter snow is the messenger, especially when the first snow, and it forecast the onset of winter, I love snow, because it beautiful, pure, selfless, and the earth can bring joy
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁尊敬老师的作文,急用_百度知道
尊敬老师的作文,急用
提问者采纳
生活很艰苦,那位同学不知道老师说的是什么意思,有一头乌黑微卷的长发,这道应用题十分简单,上课很认真。“那这道题应该怎么算,老师有3个饼,她常把难题用生活中的事例或者一些历史的故事来分析给我们听,使我们百听不厌,被老师发现了。
她平易近人,高高的鼻梁上架着一副金边眼镜,洁白的瓜子脸,一个可爱的人,我来给你们讲个故事。课堂上同学们既兴奋又轻松,对学生爱护有加?”“5减2等于3,而是说话的“话”,老师正在给我们分析一道应用题?”“50减20等于30千克大 米,比如说某同学有5个饼、幽默趣极的嘴以及一对灵敏的耳朵?”开始,有位同学在课堂上讲话。还有一张能说会道,很幽默风趣。以前,罩着她那双沉稳的眼睛,中等身材?其实。讲课时。”“嗯、最喜爱的老师。”你瞧,我有几个饼,让我们一边听故事一边学知识:“某生产队第一个月生产大米50千克!”同学们异口同声地回答,原来老师再批评他。全班顿时哄堂大笑,第二个月生产大米几千克,只能上山挖一些野菜充饥……所以你们现在不要浪费粮食,我比他少2个饼。
有一次数学课。
又有一次:“你是不是想当‘画’家。她就是我的数学老师——廖海秀老师!同学们真聪明。老师走到这位同学面前。此“画”非图画的画。
这就是我最敬佩!”她微笑着说“说到大米,老师又在给我们讲故事,缺水缺粮食,一本正经地对他说,叫我们不要铺张浪费了,后来仔细地一想她,第二个月比第一个月生产的大米少20千克
提问者评价
写得挺好,可是和我要用的不沾边
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于对校规看法的英语作文,60-80字的,急用!!!_百度知道
关于对校规看法的英语作文,60-80字的,急用!!!
提问者采纳
Like every country has laws. Our school also has school rules. Students must get to school on time. They should wear school uniforms on weekdays. They shouldn't bring some things to school, such as, dangerous knives, cell phones and so on. Th哗订糕寡蕹干革吮宫经ey should respect each other and they shouldn't fight. If they go to school by bikes, their bikes should have brakes and bells.
翻译:就像每个国家都有法律。我们学校也有学校的规则。学生必须准时到校。他们应该穿校服上播出。他们不应该带一些东西到学校里来,例如,危险的刀,手机等。他们应该尊重对方,他们不该打仗。如果他们骑车上学,他们的自行车应该有刹车和铃声。
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢啊
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎样指导学生就《我最敬佩的一个人》、《我最讨厌的一个人》这样的作文题目创立新意?_百度知道
怎样指导学生就《我最敬佩的一个人》、《我最讨厌的一个人》这样的作文题目创立新意?
麻烦各位积极回答,急用。
这是一个论述题,应该怎样来回答会更好一点。求助各位。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
有的只是一面之缘,有的确应颇深生活中接触了各种人,有些人当回忆时才发现重要。这些人带给你积极或消极的影响,你对他是什么感觉,有个只是共同 在一起3.5年,有的对你毫无影响
人的一生,是人真实体会,。
我是一个叫晶晶的女孩,前几天,我晚自习回家,被一辆大卡车撞死了司机将我的尸体抛入了路径边的小河里,然后逃走了,你看见了这条消息后 ,请将她发给4个论坛,如果没有发,你的妈妈会在1个月后被车撞死,你的爸爸会得绝症,如果你照着上面做了,在5天后,你喜欢的人也会喜欢你,对不起大家不无意中看评论看
其他类似问题
作文题目的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁<个人空间_中国最大的真人在线交友社区-51游戏社区
其他帐号登录:
真人视频交友
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 急用钱 的文章