1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除分类学习站点
The Lazy Song
所属专辑:Songs I Wish I Wrote, Vol. 2
演唱人:Alex Goot
来源 From:
Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonecause today I swear I'm not doing anythingooohI'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fanTurn the tv on throw my hands in my pantsnobody will tell me I can'tI'll be lounging on the couch just chilling in my snuggieclick to mtv so they can teach me how to dougiebecause in the castle I'm the freckin' manoooh yes I said itI said itI said it cause I canToday I don't feel like doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonecause I swear I'm not doing anythingnothing at allWuuuuho wuho hooonothing at allWuuuuho wuho hoootomorrow I'll wake up do some p90x find a real nice girlhave some really nice ***she's gonna scream out this is great(oh my god this is great)yeeah I might mess around and get my college degreeI beat my old man will be so proud of mebut sorry pops you'll just have to waitooooh yes I said itI said itI said cause I cantoday I don't feel like doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up the phoneso leave a message at the tonecause I swear I'm not doing anythingno I ain't gonna comb my haircause I ain't going anywhereno no no no no nooooI'll just strut in my birthday suitand let everything hang looseyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaahhhohhh Today I swear I'm not doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonetoday I swear I'm not doing anythingnothing at allLa la la la la la la la……
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&AlexGoot简介AlexGoot,一位来自美国纽约的流行摇滚兼Acoustic乐队成员的歌手。AlexGoot非常多才多艺,年仅24岁的年纪,没有经过正规的训练,他创作音乐中的每一个环节无论是演唱,鼓手,吉他,键音,录制合成等都是他自己一个人包办,五项全能,无一不精。2004年,16岁的时候,AlexGoot开始了自己的音乐生涯...
Alex Goot专辑列表
Alex GootThe Lazy Song歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供当前位置: >
文本歌词:
yankovic weird alalapaloozalivin' in the fridge(steve tyler joe perry mark hudson al yankovic)there's somethin' weird in the fridge todayi don't know what it isfood i can't recognizemy roommate won't throw a thing awayi guess it's probably hisit looks like it's alive...and livin' in the fridge...livin' in the fridgelivin' in the fridge...livin' in the fridgethere's somethin' gross in the fridge todayit's green and growin' hairit's been there since julyif you can name that objectin that baggie over therethen mister, you're a better man than iit's livin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgecan't tell what it is at alllivin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgetell me do you think it should be carbon-datedfumigated or cremated and buried at sea?you try to save a little bit of your home cookin'couple weeks later, got a scary-lookin' specimenit always happens, my friendagain and again and again and againsomethin' stinks in the fridge todayand it's been rottin' there all weekit could be liver cake or woolly mammoth steakwell, maybe i should take another peek...livin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgecan't tell what it is at alllivin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgelivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is, don't know what it islivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is, don't know what it islivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is at alllivin' in the fridge, yeahyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeah yeah yeah
lrc歌词:yankovic weird alalapaloozalivin' in the fridge(steve tyler joe perry mark hudson al yankovic)there's somethin' weird in the fridge todayi don't know what it isfood i can't recognizemy roommate won't throw a thing awayi guess it's probably hisit looks like it's alive...and livin' in the fridge...livin' in the fridgelivin' in the fridge...livin' in the fridgethere's somethin' gross in the fridge todayit's green and growin' hairit's been there since julyif you can name that objectin that baggie over therethen mister, you're a better man than iit's livin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgecan't tell what it is at alllivin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgetell me do you think it should be carbon-datedfumigated or cremated and buried at sea?you try to save a little bit of your home cookin'couple weeks later, got a scary-lookin' specimenit always happens, my friendagain and again and again and againsomethin' stinks in the fridge todayand it's been rottin' there all weekit could be liver cake or woolly mammoth steakwell, maybe i should take another peek...livin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgecan't tell what it is at alllivin' in the fridgeyou can't stop the mold from growin'livin' in the fridgelivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is, don't know what it islivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is, don't know what it islivin' in the fridgedon't know what it is at alllivin' in the fridge, yeahyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeah yeah yeah
AL最新歌曲}

我要回帖

更多关于 t1201 刷机 039 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信