为您推荐:
antebellum的相关知识
其他1条回答
要歌曲地址?还是要视频地址?可以在主页上房的!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求need you now 空间连接~ lady antebellum的 要放得出的!_百度知道
急求need you now 空间连接~ lady antebellum的 要放得出的!
提问者采纳
mp3" target="_blank">http,
我就是用这个做空间链接的.mp3这个绝对能用,,,.com<a href="/files/0/6/3f/6485,.cn/files/0/6/3f/6485.chinadaily://://mpub
提问者评价
相关专业回答
  Need You Now(此刻我需要你)中英文歌词对照
  Picture perfect memories
  记载美好回忆的照片
  scattered all around the floor
  都散落在地板上
  Reaching for the phone
  伸手去拿电话
  &#039;cause I can&#039;t fight it anymore
  因为我再也无法抗拒
  And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
  我想知道我是否偶...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
antebellum的相关知识
其他1条回答
cachefile35
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Home : Lady Antebellum
Kris Kristofferson&will be the guest of honor at an all-star tribute concert taping at Nashville&s Bridgestone Arena on March 16.
Tickets go on sale Saturday (Jan. 23) at 10 a.m. CT.
The event will be filmed and recorded by Blackbird Presents for multi-platform distribution throughout traditional media (worldwide broadcast, music, and digital).
Billed as The Life & Songs of Kris Kristofferson, the concert will feature performances by&Dierks Bentley, Ryan Bingham, Rosanne Cash, Eric Church, Emmylou Harris, Jamey Johnson, Lady Antebellum, Willie Nelson, Darius Rucker&and&Trisha Yearwood&and special performances by Kris Kristofferson. Additional performers to be announced in the coming weeks.
Following the success of Windy City LakeShake&s inaugural year, even larger crowds are being forecasted after over 35,000 fans converged to Chicago&s scenic FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at&Northerly Island for the first-year of festivities. &The three-day, two-stage country music festival will return on June 17-19 with superstars Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum,&Tim McGraw&as well as Sam Hunt, Martina McBride, Thomas Rhett and&more slated to play the festival&s second year, set against the city&s spectacular skyline. &Festival passes will go on-sale on Jan. 29 at 10am CT at&. &
Festival-goers will be able enjoy Windy City LakeShake&s sweeping panoramic views of Chicago&s lakefront while experiencing a first-class lineup that also includes&A Thousand Horses, Chris Janson, Jana Kramer, Jon Pardi, Granger Smith feat Earl Dibbles, Jr., Travis Tritt, Charlie Worsham&and more.&&Attendees will also have the option to indulge with VIP packages available offering access to the shaded VIP Lounge with private cash bar, premium elevated viewing, lounge and reserved seating as well as air-conditioned&restroom facilities, in-seat wait service, a dedicated festival concierge, an express festival entrance and more.&
&Being from Chicago, I&m extremely personally invested in this festival,& said Brian O& Connell Live Nation President of Country Touring. &We want to make Chicago proud and I think coming back in our second year with a stacked&lineup like this is a pretty good way to kick things off. I&m beyond estactic to bring this insane amount talent to my hometown.&&
Windy City LakeShake is the first festival from Live Nation&s premiere family of festivals to announce their lineup this year. &Windy City LakeShake&s sister festivals include FarmBorough - New York, NY, Faster Horses -&Brooklyn, MI, Route 91 Harvest - Las Vegas, NV, Watershed - The Gorge, WA. &Follow further Windy City LakeShake updates on Facebook:&, Twitter:&@LakeShakeFest Instagram: @LakeShakeFest and join the conversation on Twitter, using #LakeShakeFest.
DJ/Producer Audien released a brand new official video for his single &Something Better& featuring Lady Antebellum. Premiering on USA Today, the visually stunning video features a daydreaming boy gazing into the stars wondering if there is anything out there when a meteor crashes near his farm and he stubbles across something that&ll forever change his life for the better. &
&It&#39;s been amazing to watch fans from different musical planets gravitate toward &Something Better.& &I&#39;m excited to share this fitting video that beautifully compliments the track, and keeps us wondering who is out there...& - Audien
&I&ve loved getting feedback from fans on this collaboration,& said Lady A&s Hillary Scott. &I just heard it for the first time on the radio in Nashville the other day! It reminded me how music connects people who might not otherwise have really been country fans and vice versa. I love that this video shares that same spirit and puts a fun spin on the powerful lyric of the song.&&
&Something Better& keeps climbing the charts and doesn&t seem to show any signs of slowing down. The single reached #1 at Dance Radio topping Calvin Harris and Zedd, climbed to #1 on the Billboard Club Chart, and was added to New York&s #1 pop station Z100, KISS FM in Los Angeles, Sirius Hits 1 plus over 90 other Top 40 stations. &Something Better& has also received a plethora of praises from press including USA Today, Entertainment Weekly, Perez Hilton, being #2 in PopCrush&s &Hot & New& in October, Rollingstone, Billboard, #1 on Hollywire&s &Unexpected Musical Collaborations&, and many more!
120 Results Found
Email Address
Zip Code (US Only)
United States of America
Aaland Islands
Afghanistan
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua And Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
East Timor
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard and Mc Donald Islands
(Channel Islands)
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
North Korea
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Republic of Kosovo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa (Independent)
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
South Korea
South Sudan
St. Helena
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Switzerland
Tajikistan
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks & Caicos Islands
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
USA Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Western Sahara
Date of Birth
for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.