i want to buy a book
i must go to school
i want to go shopping, go fishing,have a pinic
谢谢 还有吗
你可以随便想啊 buy 任何东西都行啊
以后不会的可以问我啊
用户655949
来自:作业帮
I want to eat lunchI want to do my homeworkI want to singI want to danceI want to do the dishesI must go to schoolI must go to cookI must go to do homeworkI must go to the supermarketI must go to the restaurant
看在我回答如此全面的份上
给个采纳吧
早点发就好了
不好意思啦
i must go to shopping
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。i want to go to the bathroom. 的翻译是:我想要去厕所。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i want to go to the bathroom.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我想要去洗手间。
我想要去厕所。
我想要去厕所。
[object Object]
我想要去卫生间。
相关内容&aTechincal Features : Techincal特点: & aclassificaiton society and class notation classificaiton社会和类记法 & a舞坊 Dance work place & aA crab is too small! 螃蟹是太小的! & aher beauty 她的秀丽 & a被差分输入到 Is input by the difference & aThat it's too late to apologize it's too late. 它太晚以至于不能道歉它太晚。 & a决心离开 The determination leaves & a还好啦 Fortunately & aEnron accounting scandal Enron会计丑闻 & a机遇
养老保险 Opportunity Wages Employment pressure Lives difficultly Trying to find pleasure amidst suffering Old-age insurance & agoods description 物品描述 & aWe understand all expenses involved with your visit to Brazil will be on your account 我们了解所有费用介入以您的参观对巴西将是在您的帐户 & athe Iron Curtain 铁幕 & a我从不视频 也不语音 My ever not video frequency not pronunciation & athe same man cannotbe both friend and flatterer 同一名人cannotbe朋友和奉承者 & aNo doubt 镜子中是 witnese and I've come to this.I'll be with you'll be with me No in the doubt mirror is witnese and I've come to this. I'll be with you'll be with me & aSave my heart for someone who cares 保存我的心脏为关心的人 & a炮兵兵力机动的时机 Artillery military strength mobile opportunity & a屏幕 Screen & a今年暑假有两个月, Summer vacation has two months this year, & a每天早晨他都会去公园散步 Every morning he can go to the park to take a walk & a有机圆茄子 Organic round eggplant & a现在虽然已经是秋天了,可天气却异常的热 Although now already was the autumn, but weather actually unusual heat & a疯癫 Crazy & a提出问题 Asks the question & aHazardousness 危險 & aif actual erosion reach 1200AH, regrinding is necessary if actual erosion reach 1200AH, regrinding is necessary & aviewed 观看 & a根据研究兴趣,查阅相关文献,确定调查提纲,制定调查计划 According to research interest, consult correlation literature, determination investigation outline, formulation investigation plan & a尝起来味道非常好 Tastes the flavor to be extremely good & aLis powerful bioactives enhance the immune system Lis强有力的bioactives提高免疫系统 & a此价格是考虑到你们年需要量为20000的条件下 This price is considered your year required quantity is under 20000 conditions & a这是我第一次买故事书 This is I first time buys the story book & a在3月和5月期间 In March and in May period & a90% REAL DUCK DOWN ANATRA REALE DI 90% GI? & a调色 Mixing colors & a你真恶心 You are really disgusting & aemergence 诞生 & a五星级宾馆 最高のguesthouse & a我的名字叫巫敏,今年12岁.是个女孩. 喜爱跑步. 我有一个幸福的家有爸爸妈妈和我. My name is called the witch to be sensitive, this year 12 years old. Is a girl. The affection jogs. I have a happy family to have father and mother and I. & aDid you have a good time last Saturday? 您是否有一味寻欢作乐的最后星期六? & a再见,你,我 Goodbye, you, I & a我永远都不会离开你 I forever all cannot leave you & a不好意思,机器确实没有办法退掉。。。。。。 Embarrassed, the machine does not have the means to send back truly.。。。。。 & aThe second day, I took my friends back home in the morning, and then came to the bookstore to buy a written language at home my homework this afternoon of the water margin 第二天,我采取了我的朋友后面家早晨,然后来到书店在家买一种书面语言我的家庭作业今天下午水边际 & a我不怎么会讲德语 我不怎么会讲德语 & atrue vision 真实的视觉 & ahang stockings 吊长袜 & a产假 Maternity leave & a争得了荣誉 Has achieved the honor & ai want to go to the bathroom. 我想要去卫生间。 &试题分析:名师点评
本文主要围绕“我为什么要上大学?”这一话题展开讨论,首先介绍了教育对人发展的重要性,然后说明大学在中的地位,从而层次分明地解释了上大学的原因。
1. C。such常用在不定冠词或名词前修饰可数名词或不可数名词,表示“此类的”、“这种的”,故such为正确选项。
2. A。come up with意为“提出、找出”;agree with意为“同意”;be fed up with意为“对……厌倦”;get on well
with意为“和……相处得好”。根据文意A为正确选项。
3. B。上文讲到我曾找到过各种各样的原因,其中最重要的原因应当是……,因此这里应用important的最高级,故选the most。
4. D。固定结构be different
from 表示“不同于……”。
5. A。本段着重说明了教育在人的发展中的作用,以及大学在中的地位。作为总括句,本空应填education。
6. C。这是一个含有条件状语从句的复合句,意为“如果我不能受到更高等的,我就无法完成我的学业”,故选will not
finish为正确选择。
7. B。这里只能选可作定语的选项。过去分词developed表示“成熟的”,为正确选项。
8. D。大学应是提供高等的地方, provide符合文意为正确选项。