I began to learn to fly...

Typing Test & Free Typing Tutor
Learn to type with
and . Available around the clock anytime you want to practice - all you need is the Internet, a few minutes a day, and any computer to use this website and learn! There is nothing to download and absolutely no charge for the tests.
Begin by taking the online
to check your WPM or . If you have been here before, you may
to continue your typing exercises, or . Facebook users can !
Learn 2 Type is the leading FREE typing practice and ten key training site that has helped
5,581,651 members master the skills of touch typing since 1999. From keyboarding experts to "hunt & peck" beginners, these
automatically adjust to your individual skill level. The better you get, the more challenging the typing drills become. Your test scores are recorded into your account, and you can come and go as you please and pick up the lesson where you left off.
WHAT'S NEW
* Join the !
* Share your
on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
for Kindergarten to Grade 2!
- simpler and educational typing exercise content for kids!
keyboard lessons!
* Teachers and educators, your students can benefit from the FREE
"At first, I thought these lessons could not help me- I was a terrible typist! But, the more I practiced, the better my typing became! I thought the evaluation was way too hard on me and looked for other on-line lessons, I kept returning to your program for some reason,began challenging myself to get better comments on my typing when evaluated! I have to say this program worked for me, I keep on improving and intend on reaching my goal to become a really good typist! THANK-YOU FOR OFFERING THIS FREE PROGRAM! I LOVE IT!!!" - Kathy
"I like this website because I want to keep up my typing so I don't lose it. This website really helps me while I'm doing my job search and I know I stilll have the ability to type and do data Entry lessons. Learn2Type is a very good website because I am not currently enrolled in classes but I still have the skills ." - Yvette H.
"your member lessons really help me to improve my typing" - 3Kpone
"This website has been a wonderful supplement to our keyboarding lessons this year. The students are able to practice and get positive feedback on their work. This site is a great change from the normal repetitive lessons. Thanks." -R. Gebrail
"Thank you so much for these free typing lessons. I know I am very bad with speed, but I am going to continue trying. You are doing a great job and I appreciate it ver much. Keep up the good work." - Vilma
"I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. THEY WILL COME TO THIS WEBSITE ALL THE TIME. I WILL TELL
EVERYBODY ABOUT THIS Y;ALL GIVE FREE LESSON. I THINK THIS IS GREAT." -ENISHIA A
"I was looking for sites for my 10 year old to learn to type (he just had his first typing project, that I ended up doing) and was very pleased to see that you have lessons geared towards kids. I can't wait to show him this tonight." -Valerie
"thank you
i love your lessons,thank you.My speed is improving drasticlly." -PC
"Hi. I really think that this website is a good idea. my computer teacher got me to go to this site cause i type so fast. See my mother does too. Well I just wanted to say every time i go to this site I feel like i am a better typer just after 1 lesson or test. I see how slow r fast i went and then i try even harder to do even better, well gotta jet but Thanks a whole lot for this website." -Tyler W
"I enjoyed using the service.
I liked the immediate feedback. ... Thanks again for the typing lessons." -S
"I think your free on-line typing tests are just great. I recommend that you keep up the good work as far as keeping on-line and free. Since I've been on this on-line typing test line, my typing speed has improved a great deal. My accuracy has also improved. That's all thanks to you all and your free typing lessons. Thanks alot!" -TY
"thank you very much for the frere lessons on typing it really helps out alot for those who cannot afford to pay for lessons." -BR
"your typing lessons are a tremendous help thank you"
" I think that this typing program is very cool. Your giving people whio need lessons free ones and i thnk that it is great. keep up the good work." - Rose
" I think is great that you provide free typing lessons. i have been searching for a while. I think that this is good. AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH-" - Liliana
" I think that this typing lessons will help me." - Chris
" I'm really enjoying your program. I especially like the test where I can see how fast i'm typing. Also the number lessons are very helpful. I didn't know that you use the keypad on the right of your computer instead of the numbers on the top of the keyboard.
Thank you!" -
" With patience...one can overcome many things. I started at 20wpm...with the lessons and practicing almost everyday...now im at 45wpm in just short period of time...If I can do it...anybody can"
" i just love your site. i am a student at …. college and i do many typing lessons here but sometimes i need a break so i go on the internet and come here to your site and there's lots of different things to do unlike my normal typing lessons. i just want to thank you for being here. thank you sincerely." - Patricia
"I think Learn2Type is a great way to teach people how to type for free. They are great easy lessons that help kids/adults learn Home Row and to type faster and more professionally." - Courtney
" I really enjoyed the lessons and it thought me a lot of new things.I'm really beginning to type the proper way!(and faster too!)I am smiling as i type this letterall thanks to you guys!you're the greatest! PS:I really liked the games! " - RIB
"very good lessons" - normanalcalatm
Have questions about the lessons or want to share your testimonial? If the
does not answer your questions, use our convenient . And after you've had some typing practice, how about leaving a note in ? To unwind between typing tests, visit the
section. Once you become an expert typist, take the test and .
is a great spot to learn more about office secretary and other job skills.
Login Name: &&
Password: &&
(yesterday Mon, 5 Jan)
mldaniel 127 WPM (138 WPM with 11 errors)
mackerz 98 WPM (99 WPM with 1 error)
dgt2nd 86 WPM (87 WPM with 1 error)
dizzywitchami 82 WPM (102 WPM with 20 errors)
78 WPM with zero errors
(yesterday Mon, 5 Jan)
typwll 17550 KPH with zero errors
12943 KPH with zero errors
Deeann.Marie 9975 KPH (11475 KPH with 15 errors)
numoja 9716 KPH (9916 KPH with 2 errors)
kidpeaches65 9645 KPH (9745 KPH with 1 error)i began to learn to play the guitar at the a_____百度知道
i began to learn to play the guitar at the a____
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I began to learn to play the guitar at the age of eight.我八岁开始学吉他。at the age of eight表示“在八岁时”。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】C【小题5】D
试题分析:这篇短文主要描述了如何学好英语的问题,对我们如何学好英语提出了具体的建议。【小题1】根据It’s over three years since I began to learn English.描述可知选D。【小题2】根据I thought each English word had the same meaning in Chinese.及下文描述可知选C。【小题3】根据After that I began to pay more attention to the differences 及上文描述可知选D。【小题4】根据I must speak and listen to English more both in and out of class. 描述可知选C。【小题5】根据短文描述可知要学好英语,我们必须注意选项ABC全部内容,故选D。考点:关于英语学习的说明文点评:本文中长句较多,一时很难读懂句子含义,注意多读几遍,不要强求非得理解一词一句的含义,能把握文章大意就行。然后带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新新视野英语一级试题及答案1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
40页免费50页免费44页免费38页免费28页免费 16页免费7页免费19页1下载券20页免费37页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢40页免费50页免费44页免费38页免费28页免费
新视野英语一级试题及答案1|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)