中文翻译成日语中文This website i...

【视频】如果原歌曲是英文,使用谷歌翻译成中文再翻译回英文。哈哈哈哈 | Geek笑点低小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
1088472人加入此小组
(CBS News) If you take some text and run it though Google Translate, you'll probably get a fairly accurate translation with a few minor issues. And if you do that process again with the translated text, the issues are likely to compound. So what happens if you keep on doing the process? Find out when it's applied to the "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song in the fun music video above.The experiment in language comes from one of our favorite experimental music groups, CDZA (short for Collective Cadenza), who write about their latest opus:In the geekiest experiment ever, CDZA co-founder Joe Sabia shows us what happens when we translate the lyrics of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air through every language in Google Translate (64 times), and then taking what remains and translating it BACK into English.Featuring Jeremie Harris as Will Smith.Technically speaking, all but the first verse were translated. The lyrics were translated from English to the world's most spoken language (Mandarin), to the second most (Spanish), to the third most, to the fourth most, ETC, putting all 64 languages in order by finding the demographic population size on every language on Wikipedia.Fun facts:The last translation we put it through was "Esperanto", because apparently, only 10,000 people speak it. No one has an official language of "Latin", but we had to assume a lot of people are still able to speak it. So that was a bit ambiguous. Proper Nouns never really changed. Neither did numbers, as you can tell in the last stanza, "7,8". We have no idea why we did this.As an additional fun fact, your blogger here was actually present to witness this latest work created, and I have to say it was interesting to find out how viral videos are made (Spoiler: there is a stork involved). Another excellent experiment in music and education from a group that we here at The Feed continue to love! And if you'd like to check out more amazing experimental music work from CDZA, click here to see our previous posts on them or click here to go to their website.
+ 加入我的果篮
经过64种语言之后……一下简单了好多
You are my the horizon most beautiful clouds, my heart you stayStay!==》 --》你是我的地平线上最美丽的云彩,我的心你留趴下,别动!笑惨了 ................
我vwale地平线花不能打开你的嘴宽高城什么是最引人注目的节奏一首快乐的歌是什么的口号部落水雨花海预期生命是一个更实用的网络我们邀请的应用美在地平线上的条件我的心脏跳动对于所有其他的良好的长期合作我爱所有的端口我认为这是最好的一种,节约我很好更蓝(和解),没有,没有,哦,哦,!伊拉克啊,我的朋友,那是不资源天外天产品我vwale地平线花不能打开你的嘴宽高城什么是最引人注目的节奏一首快乐的歌是什么的口号部落水雨花海预期生命是一个更实用的网络我们邀请的应用美在地平线上的条件我的心脏跳动对于所有其他的良好的长期合作我爱所有的端口我认为这是最好的一种,节约我很好更蓝369◎气体㊣历史。●━━≡≡━━●音乐KK:美在地平线上的条件我的心脏跳动对于所有其他的良好的长期合作我爱所有的端口我认为这是最好的一种,节约我很好更蓝开拓者实验室的心脏手术突然,夏天的夜晚钓鱼比赛,我爱,我不能停止收集我希望能打开美在地平线上的条件我的心脏跳动对于所有其他的良好的长期合作我爱所有的端口我认为这是最好的一种,节约我很好更蓝●━━≡≡━━●结束
本来就是英文歌。翻了两次。。好准确的样子。Long live the VidaColdplayI used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneI used to clean the streets,I used diceFear in my enemy's eyesListen to the crowd singNow the old king is dead, long live the king! 'One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meI found my castleAfter the salt and sand pillar pillarI hear Jerusalem bellsRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign battlefieldFor some reason, I can not explainOnce you go, there will never have an honest discourseThis is when I ruled the worldThis is a wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let meShattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople can not believe I will become whatRevolution waitingFor my head on a silver platterJust a puppet on a lonely stringWell, who would ever want to be king?I hear Jerusalem bellsRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign battlefieldFor some reason, I can not explainI know St. Peter's calling my nameNever an honest word.However, this was when I ruled the world(Ohhhhh ~ ~ ~ ~)I hear Jerusalem bellsRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign battlefieldFor some reason, I can not explainI know St. Peter's calling my nameNever an honest word.However, this was when I ruled the worldOooooh Oooooh Oooooh
Every night in my dreamsPlease note, I thought youThat is how I know you go to.Far from the other sideThe space between the Company and theI want to ask you.Up to now, where are you nearI believe that the heart does not workSimilarly, open the doorYour in my heart,My heart will go on.You can love this feeling, once weLife and the lastHe does not let go until we go.Love, I love you,I want the real thing,In my life, and we will always continue.Up to now, where are you nearI believe that the heart does not workSimilarly, open the doorYour in my heart,My heart will go on.You do not have what I am worriedI know that the heart will continue.We will stay foreverI was under the impression that it is safeMy heart will go on.My heart will go on经历了英文→中文→日本语→法语→德语→中文→英文结果成了这样
真有瘾。。。
我爱的朦胧的地平线雨,在青山脚下的花是开放的什么样的节奏是最呀最摇摆这是什么歌最幸福的弯曲的河流从天空流花的海洋燃烧着的民谣是我们的期望一路边走边唱,是最舒服的我们一定要唱就唱最幸福的你是我的地平线美女如云让我的心你留下来(留)在很长一段的歌声和最炫民族风让爱卷走所有的尘埃瞬间变散文诗
muse resistance英语-&汉语-&日语-&波兰语-&老挝语-&阿塞拜疆语-&马其顿语-&俄语-&巴斯克语-&韩语-&世界语-&英语好吧。彻底毁了。。Resistance - MuseSafe at night?Vision?Or the destruction of the world?You'll find a place to hide, or not? canSolidarity, we are not!Today's world diving?Wrong probably incorrectHowever, you have to solveWrong probably incorrectIn the light of our heartsWrong probably incorrectWe know?Wrong probably incorrectIt will beWrong probably incorrectYou can not saveWrong probably incorrectYou need to be updated in the near future?Wrong probably incorrectHowever, the fact that you canWrong probably incorrectThis is our semi-Then we can share, we can not just leave.Close and do not want toYour experience will always be closedSend you fear for your lifeI'm waiting for a thousand yearsyou smileYou do you think about love and peaceSo, policeWe can not hideWrong probably incorrectHowever, you have to solveWrong probably incorrectI have been involved inWrong probably incorrectWe know?Wrong probably incorrectIt will beWrong probably incorrectYou can not saveWrong probably incorrectYou need to be updated in the near future?Wrong probably incorrectHowever, this is not trueWrong probably incorrectThis is our semi-Then we can share, we can not just leave.Close and do not want toYour experience will always be closedNight sins provided by the LaoWe can not sayWe must actWe must actscrollwe supportYou can prevent damage to theBoycott!不过很好。乐队名称还是对的。。感动死啦。。。
失败的莎拉·布莱曼与梦想在地平线上,我就在这里,如果不与我在房间里,你不知道,你没有足够的时间单独与你说再见的棒,我留下了深刻的印象。有了你在我的脑海里所有的窗户。?????????????????????????????????????????? bantoi ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????当你去到医院Noiva,我知道你与我同在。发现,我有时间说再见的时候了,我认为你只是伯爵和我与你,与我在我这里,我是在海上的一艘船,你有经验,你必须比你多。我知道。在海边,当你去医院的时候说再见,与大家分享我的经验,你,你有你没有,你知道的。好吧,这个不分行很失败time to say goodbye→意大利→日本→越南→泰国→中国朦胧中貌似有点重口味了
八楼再转换成中文吧。。嗯。不错。电阻 - 缪斯晚上安全吗?视觉?或破坏的世界呢?你会发现一个藏身之地,不是吗?可以团结,我们都没有!今天的世界跳水?错误的可能不正确但是,你必须解决错误的可能不正确鉴于我们的心错误的可能不正确我们知道吗?错误的可能不正确这将是错误的可能不正确您不能保存错误的可能不正确在不久的将来,您需要更新吗?错误的可能不正确然而,事实上,你可以错误的可能不正确这是我们的半然后,我们可以分享,我们不能就这样离开。关闭不想你的经验将永远被关闭送你担心你的生活我等待了一千年你的微笑你做你认为对爱与和平因此,警方我们不能掩盖错误的可能不正确但是,你必须解决错误的可能不正确我一直在参与错误的可能不正确我们知道吗?错误的可能不正确这将是错误的可能不正确您不能保存错误的可能不正确在不久的将来,您需要更新吗?错误的可能不正确然而,这是不正确的错误的可能不正确这是我们的半然后,我们可以分享,我们不能就这样离开。关闭不想你的经验将永远被关闭老挝人民民主共和国提供夜罪我们不能说我们必须采取行动我们必须采取行动滚动我们支持您可以防止损坏抵制!
(C)2016果壳网&&&&京ICP证100430号&&&&京网文[-239号&&&&新出发京零字东150005号翻译成中文ConnectedI’m down-folded on this roller coaster they call life.
Keep trying to make it through the next turn, knuckles white and holdin tight.
So here I go, im takin a curve,
but I know that Im never alone.
I think of you, until you never let me go.
I feel connected, protected, its like youre sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me, youre near me,
and everything elses gonna be alright.
Cause nothin can break this, nothin can break this, nothin can break this time.
Connected...connected inside.
Its not an accident, the time we spent apart.
But now were so close, I can always find you right here in my heart.
Youre giving me somethin I need, and I dont ever want it to end.
Because of you, I know Ive found my strength again.
Connected...connected inside.
Everytime that I breathe, I can feel the energy.
Reachin out, flowin through, you to me and me to you. Find your dream,
walk or stand, you are everywhere I am.
Seperate souls, unified, total essence in my mind.
Youre giving me somethin I need, and I dont ever want it to end.
Because of you, I know Ive found my strength again
Connected, protected, its like you sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me, youre near me, and everything elses gonna be alright.
Connected...Two voices one songIt`s so rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you`re around
the sky is always blue
The way we talk
The thing you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know
All of my jokes
But you laugh anyway
ConnectedI’m down-folded on this roller coaster they call life.Keep trying to make it through the next turn,knuckles white and holdin tight.So here I go,im takin a curve,but I know that Im never alone.I think of you,until you never let me go.I feel connected,protected,its like youre sitting right with me all the time.You hear me,youre near me,and everything elses gonna be alright.Cause nothin can break this,nothin can break this,nothin can break this time.Connected...connected inside.Its not an accident,the time we spent apart.But now were so close,I can always find you right here in my heart.Youre giving me somethin I need,and I dont ever want it to end.Because of you,I know Ive found my strength again.I feel connected,protected,its like youre sitting right with me all the time.You hear me,youre near me,and everything elses gonna be alright.Cause nothin can break this,nothin can break this,nothin can break this time.Connected...connected inside.Everytime that I breathe,I can feel the energy.Reachin out,flowin through,you to me and me to you.Find your dream,walk or stand,you are everywhere I am.Seperate souls,unified,total essence in my mind.Youre giving me somethin I need,and I dont ever want it to end.Because of you,I know Ive found my strength again I feel connected,protected,its like youre sitting right with me all the time.You hear me,youre near me,and everything elses gonna be alright.Connected,protected,its like you sitting right with me all the time.You hear me,youre near me,and everything elses gonna be alright.Cause nothin can break this,nothin can break this,nothin can break this time.Connected...Two voices one songIt`s so rare to find a friend like you Somehow when you`re around the sky is always blue The way we talk The thing you say The way you make it all ok And how you know All of my jokes But you laugh anywayconnectedi是折叠在过山车他们所谓的生活.试着使它通过下一轮,关节白顶紧.所以我来到这里,我把一个曲线,但我知道我永远不会孤单.我想你,直到你不让我走.我觉得连接,保护,就像你坐与我所有的时间.你听我说,你靠近我,和其他的一切会好的.什么原因能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个时间.连接……内连接.它不是一个意外,我们除了花费的时间.但现在是如此接近,我总能在这里找到你在我心里.你给了我什么我需要,我希望它永远结束.因为你,我知道我找到了我的力量了.我觉得连接,保护,就像你坐与我所有的时间.你听我说,你靠近我,和其他的一切会好的.什么原因能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个时间.连接……内连接.每次我呼吸,我能感觉到的能量.到了,流通过,你对我和我对你.找到你的梦想,走路或站立,你到处都是我.分离的灵魂,统一,在我的脑海中总的本质.你给了我什么我需要,我希望它永远结束.因为你,我知道我找到了我的力量,我再次感到连接,保护,就像你坐与我所有的时间.你听我说,你靠近我,和其他的一切会好的.连接,保护,就像你坐与我所有的时间.你听我说,你靠近我,和其他的一切会好的.什么原因能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个,什么东西能打破这个时间.连接……一songit两种声音的`很少能找到一个像你这样的朋友时,你`重新在蓝色的天空始终是我们说话的方式你说你让这一切都好,你怎么知道我所有的笑话,但你笑吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信