the,didn t的过去式’t,i,party,...

I didn’t enjoy the party very much. I knew nobody there. A. hardly B. nearly C. almost D. Mainly 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
28.I didn’t enjoy the party very much. I knew ______ nobody there. && A. hardly&& B. nearly&& C. almost&& D. Mainly
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省清江中学09-10学年度高二第一学期期末考试
题型:完型填空
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Cyber Step-Mother I’ve often felt “step-parent” is a label& (标签 )we attach to whoever marries into families where children already exist. At&&36&& that’s how I feel about&&37 &&&a step-mother to my husband’s four children. Over the years, we all learned to&&& 38&& our new family arrangement. We enjoyed vacations together, ate&&&39&& meals, and so on.&&40& , I continued to feel somewhat like a(n)& 41&& . There was a boundary line that could not be&&42& . When the children moved to a town five hours&& 43&& , my husband was depressed. In order to&&& 44&& regular communication with the kids, we send e-mails. However, if a computer message came&&45&& to “Dad”, I’d feel forgotten and&&46 &&&. If my name appeared along with his, it would make me feel like I was part of their family unit&&47&&&. Late one evening, as I was checking my e-mail, an “instant message” appeared on the&& 48& . It was Margo, who was also sitting in front of her computer five hours away. We sent several messages back and forth,&&&49&&& the latest news. When we would “chat” like that, she wouldn’t&&50&& know if it was me or her dad. That night, she didn’t ask and I didn’t identify myself either. At about 11, I commented that I should go to sleep. Her return message&&51&& , “Okay, talk to you later! Love you!” As I read this message, a wave of&&&52&& ran through me and I realized that she&&53&& she was talking with her father. Feeling&&54&& for not identifying myself, yet not wanting to embarrass her, I simply responded, “Love you too! Good night!” I felt again the sharp (剧烈的) ache of emptiness (空虚) and otherness. Then, as I was&&55& to leave, Margo’s final message appeared, reading “Tell Dad good night for me too.” With tears filled eyes, I turned the machine off.36.&& A. most&& B. least&&& C. present&&&&&& D. last37.&& A. to be&& B. being& C. is D. was38.&& A. adjust B. look forward to& C. expect D. adapt to39.&& A. family&&&&&& B. school C. meat&& D. fish40.&& A. But&&&& B. Though&&&&& C. However&&& D. So41.&& A. outsider&&&& B. member&&&& C. stranger&&&&& D. foreigner42.&& A. across B. cross&& C. crossing&&&& D. crossed43.&& A. far&&&&& B. away&& C. far from&&&& D. away from44.&& A. maintain&&& B. entertain&&&& C. contain&&&&&& D. obtain45.&& A. addressing& B. signing&&&&&& C. signed D. addressed46.&& A. neglected&& B. devoted&&&&& C. ignore D. concerned47.&& A. in short&&&&& B. after all&&&&& C. above all&&& D. as a result48.&& A. programme&&&&&& B. window&&&&& C. screen D. keyboard49.&& A. sending&&&&& B. exchanging C. discussing&& D. commenting50.&& A. unexpectedly&&&& B. carefully&&& C. fortunately D. necessarily51.&& A. read&&& B. reads&& C. reading&&&&& D. wrote52.&& A. sickness&&&& B. anger& C. nervousness&&&&&& D. sadness53.&& A. must think& B. might have thought&& C. must have thought&&&& D. might think54.&& A. responsible B. stupid C. guilty& D. disappointed55.&& A. about& B. due&&&& C. prepare&&&&& D. willing
来源:学年河南省安阳一中分校高一第二次阶段考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项. 选项中有两项为多余选项. 请将答案涂在答题卡上. &71 &Because, from what I could see, it seemed that grown-ups often forgot. I never wanted to forget --- I wanted to be able to remind other adults and myself when the time came. I began consciously(有意识地) thinking this at quite an early age.As soon as I was fully aware (意识到) of myself, I regarded me as a little person and liked adults who thought of and treated me the same way. I didn’t have a doll and I didn’t want one. I wanted animal toys, even a single animal. Why wouldn’t my parents give me the one thing I wanted? &72 &Instead, my dad somehow managed to buy me a full set of encyclopedia(百科全书) and books with maps and color pictures long before I could read. Well, guess what? I learned to read without realizing it! Later, I found out when I started school and it all came so easy especially geography. &73 &Because of all the books my father bought me, I knew a lot of words that other children didn’t know at my age.I love words. They opened up new worlds for me. &74 &Parents, please make sure your kids have a computer. Let them explore — as safely as possible— let them do their own things and discover the world.Now, most kids lead a happy life. They can get what they want from their parents. But children should learn to be independent. &75 &Be independent to do your own things.A.Because of them, I read and thought, and today, I write.B.When I was a child, I promised myself to try to remember as much as I could.C.I listened and heard everything, even if I didn’t understand everything.D.I nearly knew every place on the map like the teacher.E. But more than anything, it made me feel uncomfortable and I knew it wasn’t nice.F. Later, I knew we didn’t have much money, but how expensive could a toy be?G. Be independent to learn some useful knowledge.
来源:2013届广东省广宁县广宁中学高三2月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息,请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。在中学生夏令营中,以下同学以其观点组织各自的讨论和交流组。A. Cao A'min, 18Xuanhua No 1 High School, HebeiKeeping pace with teachers is a good way to study.Teachers are experienced and their plans are systematic.But remember to work m a way that suits you.It's also important to team from past mistakes.Keep a notebook to make a record of the mistakes you make - it'll help you avoid making the same ones later.B.Zhang Zilu, 17Xinyu No 1 High School, JiangxiThis time of life may be hard, but you're not alone.You may be busy studying, but you can show your care by calling yow friends or sending a short message.Don't let your friendships die.Some boys and girls in my class were in love, but I'd advise against a relationship at this stage.C. Zhan Yu, 17 Huanggang High School, Hubei It’s as important to live well as it is to study well, I think. I went to bed no later than 11:30 pm. It put me in the right mood for the next day. I didn’t follow a special diet (饮食), but I did make sure I ate a nutritious& breakfast each day.D. Ju Shuntian, 18 Yantai Economic and Technological Development Zone Senior High School, Shandong The person who plays well, studies well. Having a lot of schoolwork doesn’t mean having to give up on every other activity. I played basketball or took a walk to relax when I felt tired. Time out is not a waste of time but helps you study more efficiently.E. Zhang Qingzhou, 17  Dongtai High School, JiangsuBesides taking the big exam, you have other choices for college. I took the independent enrollment (自主招生) exam held by Peking University and some other students even prepared to study abroad. Pay attention to any relevant information you can find, whether it’s from school, the news media or another source.F. Wu Dandan, 18Liaocheng No. 1 High School, ShandongBesides learning from the textbooks, students can also learn a lot from traveling from place to place. In different places you will see different things, meet different people and have different experiences. If you are curious enough, you can explore deeper into the area and obtain more useful information, which serves as your new knowledge.下面同学各自感兴趣的内容或需要解决的问题,请配对他们最适合参加的讨论组。【小题1】Zhang Xu is an active and energetic boy who enjoys many sports like swimming, football, badminton, cycling and jogging. He has a lot of friends at school and they often spend a lot of time on rivers, fields and mountains. Is it good to spend so little time in the library? How to allocate time between academic lectures and outing? That's his problem.【小题2】Xiao Lili has much difficulty m catching up with her classmates m chemistry and physics. But her superiority lies in music and English, so she is dreaming of becoming a professional singer. She hopes that her strong points can help pave her way to future success. "Can I go to a musical college without taking NMET?" she wonders.【小题3】Guo Jie is a hardworking boy but, unfortunately, he gets low marks in every test. He is always busy with his own study plan. When he didn’t finish his work the earlier day, he will bury his mind in his work to fulfill his plan, ignoring the teacher’s lectures. “How can I raise my marks?” he is puzzled.【小题4】Song Siwei is a slim and pretty girl, who works hard at all her lessons. But she was so absorbed in her studeies that she is even unwilling to tear herself off at meal times. She is always the last to leave the classroom and the first to arrive. She starts to feel dizzy and have headaches. “What might happen to me?” she wonders.【小题5】Zhang Lan is a charming girl who is active both in the classroom and on the sports field. She is kind to all her classmates. Some boys in her class tend to talk to her at every possible opportunity and even invite her to meals. That makes her pleased but costs her quite some time. She doesn’t know whether it is right to accept kindness from the boys.
来源:黑龙江省学年高一下学期期末考试试题(英语)单项选择
题型:任务型阅读
&第Ⅱ卷(共三节,满分45分)第一节:七选五:根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)A man came home from work late, tired andfound his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door. “Daddy, may I ask you a question?” “Yeah,sure, what is it?” replied the man.& 71& “If you must know, I make$20 an hour.” “Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down. Then he lookedup and said, “Daddy, may I borrow $10?” The father was angry, “If the onlyreason you asked for that is to borrow some money to buy a silly toy, then youshould go to bed.”& 72& After about an hour or so, the man calmeddown, and started to think. Maybe there was something he really needed to buywith that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often.& 73&“Are you asleep, son?” He opened the door and asked. “No, Daddy,” replied theboy. “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you just now.” said the man,“Here’s the $10 you asked for.”& 74& “Oh, thank you, Daddy!” heyelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some small change.&75& “Why do you want more money if you have already had some?” the fatherasked angrily. “Because I didn’t have enough, but now Ido.” The little boy replied, “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of yourtime? Please come home earlier tomorrow, I would like to have dinner with you.”A. Silently the little boy returned themoney to his father with tears.B. The man, seeing that the boy already hadmoney, started to get angry again.C. “Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”D. “Daddy, how much do you spend a day?”E. The man went to the door of the littleboy’s room.F. The little boy quietly went to his roomand shut the door.G. The little boy sat straight up, smiling.&
来源:学年四川省高二上学期入学考试英语卷
题型:其他题
补全对话, 选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)—Did you watch TV last night?—(1)___________________—Thefootball game between Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears was really wonderful,wasn't it?—(2)___________________I wanted to, but my wife preferred to watch the old film.—What apity! It was quite exciting. (3)___________________—How didit finish?—Itfinished in a draw. (4)___________________—It wasquite good, but I missed the beginning of it because I had to eat first.—(5)___________________—No. Afterhalf an hour she stopped watching and started to read a book.A.&&&&&&Both teams played very well.B.&&&&&&&I would like to watch a basketball match.C.&&&&&&&Did your wife enjoy it?D.&&&&&&Yes, I did E.&&&&&&&How funny it was!F.&&&&&&&What was the film like?G.&&&&&&Oh, I didn't watch the football match. 请把补全对话的答案写在以下相应位置:1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号上传时间:
FashionTV wishes the top models of the world a very happy birthday in this special clip just for them! “Today is my birthday,“ says Shanghai-born model Ming says backstage at the Kenzo show. “For my birthday,“ says model Dempsey Stewart, “I would love a hug and a kiss from my mom and my sister.“ American model Ruby Aldridge, who鈥檚 birthday is August 26, says she鈥檒l do something with her friends for her birthday. “I usually spend time with my friends, family,“ agrees model Monika Jagaciak, who goes by the name Jac. So who鈥檚 throwing a big party for their birthday? Juju Ivanyuk, of course! She didn鈥檛 celebrate for the past three years so for her 20th birthday she wants to something really special.
Appearances: Ming, Ruby Aldridge, Monika “Jac“ Jagaciak, Hailey Clauson, Janice, Dempsey Stewart, Anya Kazakova, Juju Ivanyuk
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 didn t的过去式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信