我现在上初中英语时态讲解,有没有英语完成时态的相关...

TA的最新馆藏全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
  1.现在完成时不能单独与准确时间连用,(如表示过去的时间状语)
  如yesterday(morning、afternoon),last(morning、afternoon)等,除非与for,since连用.
  2.现在完成时往往同表示不确定的过去时间状语连用
  ,如already(肯定), yet(否定,疑问), just, before, recently,still, lately等:
  He has already obtained a scholarship.
  I haven't seen much of him recently (lately).
  We have seen that film before.
  Have they found the missing child yet ?
  3. 现在完成时常常与表示频度的时间状语连用,
  如often, sometimes, ever, never, twice, on several occasion等:
  Have you ever been to Beijing
  I have never heard Bunny say anything against her.
  I have used this pen only three times. It is still good.
  George has met that gentleman on several occasions.
  4. 现在完成时还往往可以同包括现在时间在内的时间状语连用,
  如now, up to these few days/weeks/months/years, this morning/week/month/year, just, today, up to present, so far等:
  Peter has written six papers so far.
  Man has now learned to release energy from the nucleus of the atom.
  There has been too much rain in San Francisco this year.
  The friendly relations and cooperation between our two countries have been enhanced in the past few years.
  Up to the present everything has been successful.
  5. 现在完成时还可以用来表示过去的一个时间到现在这段时间内重复发生的动作.
  We have had four texts this semester.
  6.现在完成时的&完成用法&
  现在完成时的&完成用法&指的是动作发生在过去某一时刻并已结束,但该动作对现在产生了影响,与现在情况具有因果关系。
  例如:He has turned off the light.他已把灯关了。(动作结束于过去,但说明的是现在的情况--灯现在不亮了。)
  现在完成时&完成用法&的特点是动作不延续,因此,该时态只能与表示不定的过去时间状语(如:already,yet,before,recently等)、频度时间状语(如:never,ever,once等)、包括现在时刻在内的时间状语(如:this morning / month /year...,today等)连用。
  例如: Have you found your pen yet?你已找到你的钢笔了吗?
  7.现在完成时的&未完成用法&
  现在完成时的&未完成用法&指的是动作开始于过去某一时刻,一直延续到现在,或可能还要继续下去。
  例如:He has lived here since 1978.自从1978年以来,他一直住在这儿。(动作起始于1978年,一直住到现在,可能还要继续住下去。)
  I have been in the army for more than 5 years.我在部队已经呆了五年多了。(动作开始于5年前,一直延续至今,有可能还要继续下去。)
  此种用法的句中常需一个表示一段时间的状语(由since或for引导),或表示与现在时刻相连的时间状语(如:up to now,so far)等。
  例如:I have heard nothing from him up to now.到目前为止我没有他的任何消息。
  注意:(1)现在完成时的未完成用法只适用于延续性动词,不可用于终止性动词,即瞬间完成或延续时间很短的动词。如:come,go,arrive,leave,join,become,die等。
  8.一段时间+has passed+since从句
  9. 现在完成时常和短语 &up to now /till now&, &so far& (意思是从过去某一确定的时间一直延续到现在.)
  Up to/till now he's read many story books. 至今他已读过好多故事书。
  I've been to New York three times so far. 至今我已到纽约去过三次。
  10 has gone (to),has been (to), has been (in) 的区别
  gone:去了没回
  been to :去过
  been in:呆了很久
  10.不能与when连用
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2017中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.现在完成时的初二英语作文_初中英语作文
现在完成时的初二英语作文
学习啦【初中英语作文】 编辑:思媛
  现在完成时表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响。那么关于现在完成时的英语作文有哪些呢?下面是学习啦小编为大家精心挑选的关于现在完成时的初二英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
  现在完成时的英语作文篇一
  It is a sunny day.We deciding to have a picnic outside the city.
  In the morning,we taking an early bus to Nanhui.
  It is quite a colorful world.There are green trees,orange leaves,red peach blossoms.
  At noon,we reaching the place,we sitting by the river bank and taking out a lot of things,such as bread,orange juice,apples,cakes,eggs and so on.
  But all of a sudden,it begining to rain.Unluckily there is no shelter nearby.
  We taking a bus to go back home in a hurry.What a pity!
  现在完成时的英语作文篇二
  Have you ever been to Wuhan?I have been there several times.
  I think it's really a beautiful city.
  I fell in love with it when I first traveled there.It has many nice places.
  The traffic is fine.And the people are friendly.
  There are some beautiful parks such as the Zhongshan Park,the East Lake Park and the Liberation Park.
  In the zoo,you can see many kinds of animals.
  You can easily buy what you want,because there are supermarkets everywhere.You can see tall buildings up and down the streets.
  And the streets are wide and tidy.
  Trees can be seen everywhere.Buses and taxis can take you where you want to go.The drivers are polite.You will feel comfortable.
  There is an airport in Wuhan.You can fly to the foreign countries and take air trips freely.
  Please travel to Wuhan.I would like to be your tour guide.
  现在完成时的英语作文篇三
  I&ve been to the beach for many times. Each time i went there, I have many different feelings.
  One day I went there with my parents, we looked at the ocean together.
  We ran on the beach, swam in the ocean. We really had fun.
  When I went there with my firends, we played water polo in the ocean together.
  We played happily. Our friendship became very good.
  The ocean is really beautiful, I like swimming in the ocean.
  When I look at the ocean in nights. I have different feelings. I feel the world is really beautiful.
  I like the blue ocean. I will put my best memory on it.
现在完成时的英语作文其他推荐:
本文已影响 人
[现在完成时的初二英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
739人看了觉得好
960人看了觉得好
2321人看了觉得好
【初中英语作文】图文推荐当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
初中英语语法大全--动词的时态:现在完成进行时
09:26:26&&
初中英语语法大全--动词的时态:现在完成进行时 :现在完成进行时是兼有现在完成时和现在进行时基本特点的时态。因为它有现在完成时的特点,所以它可以表示某一动作对现在产生的结果或影响。由于它有现在进行时的特点,所以它也可以表示某一动作的延续性、临时性、重复性、生动性及感情色彩。
    第十二节 现在完成进行时 & & & &    &  语法要点&  现在完成进行时是兼有现在完成时和现在进行时基本特点的时态。因为它有现在完成时的特点,所以它可以表示某一动作对现在产生的结果或影响。由于它有现在进行时的特点,所以它也可以表示某一动作的延续性、临时性、重复性、生动性及感情色彩。现在完成进行时的结构为: have / has been + 动词的现在分词。&    1. 现在完成进行时的肯定句、否定句的构成&  (以行为动词work为例)&  肯定句 否定句&  I have (I’ve)been working. &I have not(haven’t) been working. &  He/She/It has been working. (has可与主语缩写为’s) He/She/It has not (hasn’t)been working. &  We/You/ They have been working. &We/You/ They have not been working. &  2. 现在完成进行时的一般疑问句及其简略答语(肯定、否定)的构成&  (以行为动词work为例)&  一般疑问句 肯定简略答语 &否定简略答语&  Have I been working? Yes, you have. &No, you have not(haven’t). &  Have you been working? Yes, I/we have. &No, I/we have not. &  Has he /she /it been working? Yes, he /she /it has. &No, he /she /it has not(hasn’t). &  Have we been working? Yes, you have. &No, you have not(haven’t). &  Have they been working? Yes, they have. &No, they have not(haven’t).&  3. 现在完成进行时的用法&  用法 例句&  表示一个在过去开始而在最近刚刚结束的行动 Ann is very tired. She has been working hard. 安很累。她工作很努力。&  Why are your clothes so dirty? What have you been doing? 为什么你的衣服这么脏?你做什么了?  &  表示一个从过去开始,到现在仍在进行的动作 It has been raining for two hours. 下了两小时的雨了。&  John has been teaching for 20 days. 约翰教了20天的书。&  They have been working since early morning. 他们从大清早就一直工作。  &  一个从过去开始延续到现在的动作;包括现在在内,重复发生的动作 She has been playing tennis since she was eight. 她从8岁起就一直打网球。&  4. 现在完成进行时与现在完成时的比较&  ·都表示动作对现在产生的结果:现在完成进行时所表示的是直接结果,现在完成时所表示的是最后的结果。例如:&  We have been cleaning the classroom. (“我们打扫教室来着”,其直接结果可能是教室刚刚打扫过,身上有灰)&  We have cleaned the classroom. (“教室打扫过了”,结果是现在教室很干净,但可能是以前打扫的)&  ·现在完成进行时有时有延续性,现在完成时一般没有。例如:&  They have been building the house. (他们在造房子,但尚未完工)&  They have built the house. (房子已完工了)&  ·现在完成进行时并不总是具有临时的性质。例如:&  My mother has been teaching English for twenty years. (较口语化;无临时性质,动作现在仍在继续,并将延续下去)&  My mother has taught English for twenty years. (较正式;动作通常将延续)&  ·现在完成进行时往往表示动作在重复,现在完成时不表示动作的重复性。例如:&  Have you been meeting her recently? (有“经常相会”之意)&  Have you met her recently?(如与often,every day等连用,也表示动作重复)&  ·现在完成进行时比较生动,有明显的感情色彩;现在完成时往往只说明一个事实、一种影响或结果,无感情色彩。如:&  I have been wanting to meet you for long. (只说明一个事实)&  I have long wanted to meet you. (生动,亲切)&  Recently Mary’s been doing her work regularly. (显然是在表扬玛丽)&  Recently Mary has done her work regularly. (只说明一个事实)&  Who’s been eating my apples?(有强烈的愤怒不满感情色彩;苹果未被吃完)&  Who’s eaten my apples? (只是一个希望回答的问题;苹果一个不剩了)&  直击考点&  用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。&  1. —Look! How dirty your shirt is!&  —It’s all right. I will take it off. I    (clean) the kitchen.&  【答案】have been cleaning&  【解析】衬衣“脏”的原因是“我一直都在打扫厨房”,表示过去开始的“打扫”这一动作一直延续到现在,并对现在造成影响,且动作仍然正在进行,因此用现在完成进行时。&  2. I’m tired. I    (read) the book for two hours.&  【答案】have been reading&  【解析】表示看书一直看到现在,并且“看”这一动作仍然正在进行,因此用现在完成进行时。&
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.此页面上的内容需要较新版本的浏览器
手机下载学而思网校APP,随时随地听直播。
视频中有非常有趣的互动题。
现在完成时(一)
现在完成时(二)