该用户还上传了这些文档
初中英语改错题专题训练.DOC
官方公共微信历年高考英语改错真题(1996年~2013年)修改版_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
宜宾翠屏棠外高 2011 级高三英语专项训练---短文改错
宜宾翠屏棠外高 2011 级高三英语专项训练(二)
英语短文改错
Task 1: Today I visited the Smiths—my first time visit to a American family. They live in a small town. It was very kind for them to meet me at the railway station and drove me to their home. The Smiths did his best to make me feel at home. They offered me coffee or other drinks. We have a good time talking and laughing together. They eager to know everything about China and asked me lots of question. In fact, they are planning to visit China in next year. (NMET 1996) 答案及解析 1. 删去 time。 2. 第一个 a 改为 an。 3. for 改为 of。 4. drove 改为 drive。to meet 和 to drive 是平行结构, 可视为 drive 前省略 to。 5.his 改为 their。此处为指代错误。因为指史密斯夫妇, 故用 their。 6. or 改为 and。 7. have 改为 had。综观全篇可知, 此处应为一般过去时态。 8. 在 eager 前加 were。eager 是形容词, 需与系动词共同构成谓语。 9. question 改为 questions。此处为可数名词。 10. 删去 in。含有 this, last, next 等的时间状语前不加介词。 Task 2: Dear Bob, Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher, Miss Fang. I’d like to your penfriend, and get to know more about your country. First, let me tell you something more about myself. My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing, where is the capital of China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. They study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese, English and physics. I use to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football. Do you play any ball games? What your favorite sport? I look forward to hear from you soon. Yours, Li Hua (NMET 1997) 答案及解析 1. learn 改为 learnt 或 learned。 2. to 后加 be 或 become。 3. 删去 more。第一次告诉 Bob 关于自己的一些事情, 此处用 more 不合逻辑。 4. where 改为 which。在此非限定性定语从句中, 关系词在从句中作主语, 故用 which。 5. they---we
高三专项 短文改错 1
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""初中英语改错题解题技巧与练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语改错题解题技巧与练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)