初2第一次真好作文月考作文题目是什么?

页面即将载入....
页面即将载入
你刷新页面的速度过快。请少安毋躁,页面即将载入...您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
文科:记忆要善于“抓大放小”
文科科目很多记忆的内容来不得半点含糊,目前要充分利用一切可以利用的时间来突击这些内容。有备考专家指出:记忆的内容要注意“抓大放...
这要看各个学校自己的安排,有这个可能。所以,补考前不妨把原考卷做几遍,当然不要背答案,而是重点在怎么做。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'黄桥初中初二英语上学期第一次月考试卷(牛津版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
黄桥初中初二英语上学期第一次月考试卷(牛津版有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
黄桥初中初二英语上学期第一次月考试卷(牛津版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
黄桥初中初二英语上学期第一次月考试卷(牛津版有答案)部分(65分)一、(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项.(&&& ) 1. What sport does Tom often do after school?A.&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&
(&&& ) 2. What does Lucy want to be when she grows up?A. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. && &&&&&&&& C.&&& &&&
(&&& ) 3. Where was Jack in the summer holiday?&A.&&& B.&&C.
(&&& ) 4. Which subject does Simon like best?A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&& &&&&&&&& C.&&&
(&&& ) 5. What does the man’s grandpa ofte n do at weekends?A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。(&&& ) 6. How long does the boy hope to spend in his ideal school?&&&&&&& A. 6 hours&&&&&&&&& B. 7 hours&&&&&&&&& C. 8 hours(&&& ) 7. Who is the tallest of the three?&&&&&&& A. Tom&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mary&&&&&&&&&&& C. Simon(&&& ) 8. What’s the man’s idea about watching TV?&&&&&&& A. He likes watching TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He dislikes watching TV.&&&&&&& C. He likes the advertisements on TV.(&&& ) 9. How is Lucy?&&&&&& A. She works hard.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She gets bad grades.&&&&& C. She is kind.(&&& ) 10. What does Mary think a bout the film?&&&&&& A. She likes it very much.&&&&&&&&&&& B. She thinks it’s just so-so.&&&&&& C. She doesn’t like it at all.C)听下面几段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11-12题。(&&& ) 11. How will Tom spend National Day?A.&He will go to see his parents.&& B. He will visit the Great Wall with his parents.&&&&&&& C. He will help Kate with her Maths.(&&& ) 12. Why will Kate stay at home on National Day?& A. Because she has to look after her parents.B. Because she has to help her friend learn English.C. Because she has to study Maths at home.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。School begin&First te rm& (14) t erm&Go to school&Finish school(13)&September to January&February to Jane&five&(15)(&&& ) 13. A. September&&&B. January&&&C. February(&&& ) 14. A. First&&&&&& B. Second&&&C. Third(&&& ) 15. A. seventeen&&&B. sixteen&&&&C. eighteenD)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。(&&& ) 16. How does Simon get May’s name and address?A. From May’s friends.&&&B. In a magazine.&&&C. On the Internet.(&&& ) 17. Where does Simon live?A. In Newcastle.&&&&B. In Beijing.&&&&C. In London.& (&&& ) 18. What is Simon’s favourite hobby?A. Playing tennis.&&&&B. Playing badminton.&&C. Playing chess.(&&& ) 19. What does Simon want to be?A. A scientist.&&&&&B. A doctor.&&&&C. A writer. (&&& ) 20. What do we know about Simon and Edwin?A. They are pen-friends.&&&B. They are classmates.&&C. They are brothers. 二、单项选择(15分)(&&&& )21、找出与“station ”划线部分发音相同的选项& _________A. at&&&&&& B. plan&&&&& C. plane&&& D. rabbit(&&&& )22、What’s your best friend like?A. He is fine. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He is a doctor.C. He likes watching TV.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He is helpful and generous.(&&&& )23、We have lots of time ____________after-school activities.&&&&&&& A& at&&&&&&& B& of&&&&&&& C& to&&&&&&&& D& for(&&&& )24、The air in Taizhou is getting much ________ now than a few years ago. A. clean&&&&& B. cleaner&&&& C. cleanest&&&& D. the cleanest&(&&&& )25、The River Seine is one of the __________ in France.A. beautifulest rivers&&&&B. most beautiful rivers C. most beautifully rivers&&&D. most beautiful river(&&&& )26、When John _______ Paris,he went to see the Eiffel Tower.A. came&&&&& B. reached to & C. arrived in & D. got(&&&& )27、When I read the _______ book, I often feel______.&&&& A. bored, boring& B. boring, bored& C. bored, bored& D. boring, boring(&&&& )28、_____________of the teachers at No.1 Middle school ______ 100.A. A number of ;is&&&&& B. A number of ;areC. The number of ;is&&& D. The number of ;are(&&&& )29、Millie has_____free time than Sandy because she has______work to do than Sandy.A. more&&&& B. more&&&& C. most&&&& D. most (&&&& )30、The ticket ______ him ¥20.And flying to the USA ________him two days.A. cos t, took&&&&& B. spent, took&&& C. took, cost&&&& D. paid, spe nt& (&&&& )31、The girl is only two years old. You can’t leave her ____________.A. with herself&& B. by herself&&& C. by yourself&&& D. for herself(&&&& )32、―I'm feeling so tired now.&&&&&& ―&&& stop and have a rest?&&&&&&& A. Why don't&&&& B. What about&&&&&& C. Why not&&&&& D. You'd better&(&&&& )33 、The street was very busy because there was ________ traffic. &&A. too much&&B. too many&&&C. much too&&D. many too(&&&& )34、Shanghai is bigger than ______ in Jiangsu and bigger than _______ in China.A. any city&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any other cityC. the other cities&&&& D.any city&(&&&& )35、Western food doesn’t taste so nice     Chinese food. But it is more expensive&&    traditional Chinese food.&&A. as&&& &B. as&&& &&C. than&&&& &D. than& 三、完形(10分)Jack is my best friend. We've been friends for 10 years. We were both born in 1991, so we are at the same 36& . We both study at a school 37& Taizhou Middle School. Jack is an easy-going person and he often makes friends& 38& without too much trouble. Jack and I often share our own secrets between us, so we are& 39& to each other.When I feel worried or unhappy, I can always go to him. A famous saying goes like this: " A friend in& 40& is a friend indeed." In some way, bad things always test our friendship. If someone is really your lifelong friend, then he or she will give us enough 41& and necessary help. Do you agree? Every day, after class, we often go to the school library. There're tens of thousands of books and magazines. The school library 42& good service(服务), for example the air-conditioner(空调)is always on and 43& drinks are always ready to give you freshness(新鲜). Rich people always donate large sums(大量)of money to support the library. Everybody is happy about it. During the Reading Week, we always invite our friends to 44& interesting books. Every year, we have two long holidays. When we're on 45& , we usually go to different places together. In a word, it's lucky to have such a friend sharing interesting things together. &(&&& ) 36. A. age&&&B. year&&&&C. old &&&&D. ages&(&&& ) 37. A. name &&B. named&&&&C. call&&&&D. is called&(&&& ) 38. A. difficult &&B. hard &&&&C. hardly&&&&D. easily&(&&& ) 39. A. lying&&B. smiling&&&C. wrong&&&&D. true &(&&& ) 40. A. sadness &&B. need&&&&C. happiness&&&D. sorrow &(&&& ) 41. A. trust &&B. money&&&&&& C. time &&&&D. food &(&&& ) 42. A. gives to&&B. takes&&&&C. brings&&&&D. offers&(&&& ) 43. A. expensive&B. free(免费的)&&C. most&&&&D. least&(&&& ) 44. A. talk &&B. speak with&&&C. say&&&&D. discuss&(&&& ) 45.A. vacations &B. holiday &&&&& C. holidays&&&D. a vacation四、理解(20分)&( A )A crow(乌鸦) is about twenty inches(英寸) long and black all over. Crows are dirty birds because they live on bad food. Crows eat a lot of waste food. In this way they are more useful to us than any birds. They clean up the dirty things in our streets. Crows are always hungry. They look for food all day, and in the evening you can see them in large numbers flying back to their nests(巢) in the trees. They sleep there at night.Crows are much noisier than other birds. Very often a large number of crows will get together on one house and talk. Sometimes they talk together, and sometimes they do it by turns(轮流) like human beings(人类). It is easy to tell(判断) from crow’s sound if they are pleased or angry. Perhaps crows talk a lot because they are friendly birds. A pair of crows will live together all their lives, and if one of them dies, the other one becomes very sad and quiet for the rest of its life and some time later it dies too.(&&& ) 46. Crows “live on bad food” means “ _________ ”.&& A. Crows eat old bad food.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Old bad food is crows’ nests.&&&&& C. Crows make their nests on old bad food.&&&& D. Crows sleep on old bad food.(&&& ) 47. Crows are more& useful to us because they ________________.A. are clean birds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can move away waste food& C. can make our streets clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. aren’t dirty(&&& ) 48. Crows always look for food _________.&&&&& A. in the evening&&&&&& B. all day&&&&&&&& C. in the morning&&&&& D. at night(&&& ) 49. I don’t think crow often talk __________.&&&&& A. together&&&&&&&&&&& B. by turns&&&&&&& C. noisily&&&&&&&&& D. quietly(&&& ) 50. If a pair of crows loves each other, ________&&&&& A. they will not live together.&&&&& B. one of them cannot live alone happily.C. they will die&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one of them will die&(B)&&& A man went out with the wrong boots, one with a thick sole(后跟)and the other with a thin one. As he began to walk, he felt uncomfortable, for one foot was higher than the other. He felt very strange and said, “ Is there anything wrong with my legs today? Why is one of my legs long, and the other short? ”&&& A passer-by told him that he was wearing the wrong boots. He look down and found that it was really so. At once he asked his servant(仆人) to go back home and get another pair.&&& After a while the servant ran back to him. There was nothing in his hand. So he was angry and shouted at him, "Why didn't you get me the right boots?" “There's no need to change them," the servant said. "The pair at home is the same, one with a thick sole and the other with a thin one."(&&& )51. Why did the man feel uncomfortable when he began to walk?&&&&& A. Because the road was too bad.&&&&&&&&&& B. Because he didn’t know the way&&&&& C. Because he wore the wrong boots.&&&&&&& D. Because he had no boots.(&&& )52. The man's legs themselves _____.&&&&& A. were shorter than before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were longer than before&&&&& C. were broken on his way&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. were right as usual(&&& )53.What does the word “passer-by" mean in Chinese?&&&&& A. 路人&& &&&B. 智者&& &&C. 皮匠&& &&D. 老者& (&&& )54. What did the servant get him back?&&&&& A. He got the right boots quickly.&&&&&&&&& B.He got nothing when he came back&&&&& C. He got the same boots back.&&&&&&&&&&& D. He got the different boots back.& :(&&& )55.From the short passage, we know the servant was_______.&&&&&& A. right&&&&&&&& &&B. careful&&&& C. foolish&&& && D. clever
非部分(35分)五、词汇。 (10分)A.&根据句意及中文提示写单词。56. He has such a good _________ (感觉) of humour that everyone likes to be wi th him.57. Please look _________ (浏览) all the questions before you answer them.58.&As we know, __________ (澳大利亚) is famous for its kangaroos(袋鼠).59.&I’m interested in learning a lot about different __________ (文化).60.&We are having fun __________ (讨论) our favourite books with our classmates.B.&用所给词的适当形式。61.&Peter did the exercises much _____________ (care), so he came first in the test.62.&“You are old enough to look after _________ (you) now.” the mother said to the twins.63.&How amazed I was __________ (see) the main sights of the world in just one day!64.&You can’t drink the milk because it smells ________ (real) bad.65. We should spend much time ___________ (practise) speaking English.六、任务型(共15分)A.阅读短文,根据短文完成表格(每空1分,共5分)There are are some differences between Bristish English and American English. In grammar, for example, speakers of British English say “in hospital” and “Have you a pen?”. Americans say “in the hospital” and “Do you have a pen?”. Pronunciation is sometimes different. For example, when a leaner is used to the British pronunciation [d:ns](dance), he may not understand the American pronunciation [d&ns]. There are differences between British English and American English in spelling. For example, “travelled” and “honour” are British spelling, “traveled” and “honor” are American spelling. However, in most situations, British English and American English are the same language.66_________ between British English and American English&British English&American EnglishIn grammar&In 67_________&In the hospitalIn 68___________&travelled&tarveledBesides, 69________ is sometimes different&[d:ns]&[d&ns]However, British English and American English are not 70__________ languages.
66. ______ &67. _______ &68. _______ & 69. _______ &70._________B. 请认真阅读下面短文,并根据短文内容回答问题。(每题2分,共10分)&& We all got up early and got dressed quickly. And then we went to the airport by bus. We went back home on a very big plane. On the plane I sat with Linda and my dad. Dad was in the middle and I was by the window, so I could see everything. Junior was behind us. I played with Linda for a while and then went to sleep.&& When we got off the plane, it was very cold. We had to put on our warm colthes. We also had to hold hand baggage (托着行李) on the way home, because we brought back so many things.&& I think the vacation is very nice. It is really interesting to visit Hainan and we all had a good time there. 71. How did the family go to the airport?_________________________________________________________________________72. What could the writer see on the plane?_________________________________________________________________________73. Where did they go for the vocation?_________________________________________________________________________74.How was the weather in the writer’s hometown?_________________________________________________________________________75. What do you think of their vacation? _________________________________________________________________________七、书面表达(10分)请以“我的理想中的学校 ”为题写一篇60―80词左右的短文. 要点如下:⑴ 每天上午8:00上课,下午4:00结束。有足够的时间进行课外活动 ,每天只有半小时的作业。⑵ 在学校餐厅(dining hall)吃午饭,可以选择食物吃。 ⑶ 有一个很大的图书馆,里面有许多有用的书,经常可以借书看 ⑷ 周末有较多的空闲时间, 可以经常进行学校校游。总是玩得很开心。
My ideal school_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案一、:1-5 ABCCC& 6-10 BCBAA& 11-15BCABC& 16-20 BACAC二、单项选择: 21-25 CDDBB&& 26-30 CBCAA&&& 31-35 BCABC三、完形填空:36―40& ABDDB&&& 41―45&& ADBDB四、阅读理解:46-50& ABBDB&&& 51-55 CDABC五、词汇:56. sense& 57. through& 58. Australia&& 59. cultrues&&&& 60. discussing 61. more carefully&&& 62. yourselves& 63. to see&& 64. really& 65. practising六、任务型阅读A)66. differences& 67. hospital& 68. spelling& 69. pronunciation 70. different& B)71. By bus.72.& Everything.73. Hainan.74. Cold.75. Nice./ Interesting.七、(略)
2014年九月 听力材料一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。1. W: What do you often do after school, Tom?& M: I often do some reading and play basketball.2. M: What are you going to be in the future, Lucy?& W: I like delicious food, so I want to be a cook.3. W: Jack, how was your summer holiday?& M: It was interesting. I went to Australia.4. W: What’s your favourite subject, Simon?& M: Geography. What about you, Millie?& W: Science.5. W: What does your grandpa often do at the weekends?& M: He often plays chess with his friends.B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。6. W: What’s you ideal school like?& M: I hope my ideal school starts at 8 am and finishes at 3 pm. 7. M: Tom is taller than Mary.& W: But he is shorter than Simon.8. W: Do you like wa tching TV?& M: No. There are too many advertisements on TV.9. M: Rose works very hard. She gets good grades every term.& W: Yes, and her sister Lucy is just the same.10. M: Did you see the film, Mary?&W: Yes. I saw it for the third time this week.C)听下面几段材料,选择正确答案。听两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第11-12题。W: National Day is coming. What are you going to do, Tom?M: I’ll visit the great Wall with my parents. What about you, Kate?W: I have to stay at home. You& know, my maths is not very good.M: Don’t worry. I will help you after the holiday.W: Thank you. Have a good journey.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。American schools begin in September after a long summer holiday. There are two terms in a school year. The first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children& begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most students are eighteen years old when they finish high school.D)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。Dear MayHi! Your name and address are in ‘Penfriends’ magazine. I would like to be your penfriend. My na me is Simon. My Chinese name is Li Peichun. I am twelve years old. How old are you? I am 163 cm tall. I have short black hair and brown eyes. My favourite hobby is playing chess. I live with my parents in the UK. They are from Beijing. My parents own a Chinese restaurant in Newcastle. We live in a small house near our restaurant. I can speak Chinese, but I cannot write it very well. I have a brother. His name is Edwin and he is 23. He works as a doctor in London. How many people are there in your family? What do they do?I am in Form One at Walker School. It is near my house, so I can walk to school. I like my school. The teachers are very friendly. I love sports. I enjoy playing badminton in winter, and tennis i n summer. My best subject at school is physics. I want to be a scientist.Here is a photo of myself and some school friends. I am in the middle. May, please write to me soon and tell me about yourself. Best wishes,Simon文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?第一次月考作文600字【2】
&&&&【提要】这篇《第一次月考作文600字【2】》是66test小编为需要作文作文素材的朋友精心收集整理的,仅供参考。内容如下:
仅闭上眼睛,心想:考砸了考砸了,回家挨骂吧。我还和同位说:同位,我的财产都留给你了,见我最后一面吧!!!这时同位突然大喊:同位,快看快看,你成绩发下来了!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,末日到了!我大喊。不是,你自己看看同位拿起我的试卷给我看。慢慢睁开眼睛,哇,不错呀!我笑着说。老天开眼啦啦啦!我激动的拿着试卷激动的说。&&&&语文:103分 数学:115.5 英语:96分(以上满分120) 地理:88分 历史:95分生物:95分(以上满分100) 政治:71分(满分80),我一边数,一边激动。。。。。。。&&&&唉,唯一美中不足的是英语,最不好了,满分120,才考了96分,失误啊,怎么可能的,我还是个课代表啊!我静下心来,静静的反思:为什么会考得不好呢?为什么那些题会错呢?为什么别人有的能考一百一十多分,而我没能?难道我不如他们?不可能啊!于是我拿起试卷,从试卷中认真分析,找出了自己所出现的错误,在以后的考试中,我一定要取得好成绩。&&&&通过这第一次月考,我明白了学习要刻苦努力。人生有很多第一次,但给自己留下深刻印象的并不多,这个第一次,我相信我一辈子都不会忘记,这是我第一次月考,第一次这么刻苦,第一次这么努力,今后,我相信自己考试成绩也会更好,更出色,也相信会有许多第一次等着我,新鲜又有趣,希望我能珍惜这人生中的第一次。。。。。。&&&&篇五:第一次月考&&&&时间过得飞快,一眨眼之间开学的第一次月考已经结束了。&&&&然而,留给我得却是无法挽回的时间;面对这一张张优而不尖和绊脚石似的的分数令我不禁陷入沉思;看看一道道不该错的题目被打上大大的叉时,心底里感到无限地自责&&&&&&当我静下来时,再仔细地浏览多一次试卷时,才发现原来自己是多么地粗心、急躁。当一拿到题目是便马上动笔写,如果一遇到不懂得题目是便开始慌了,不知从何入手,因此导致了数学一道9分的题目完全失分,令我现在沉痛万分。还有,虽然口中老说:这些题目老师根本就没有讲到&&其实,到现在一回想起来,才觉得自己是多么的可笑、多么的无知!&&&&如果说,自己平时有做到复习、预习的话,那么即使老师讲到没讲到又有什么巨大关系呢?现在的责任只能推回自己身上,预习历来是学生学习的一个重要要求,如果我们不做到课前预习,那么就会令自己的学习大打折扣了。知识是靠日积月累的,人不可能在极短的时间内,把大量的学习内容灌输入到大脑里去。饥一顿饱一顿的,三天打鱼两天晒网这样只会事半功倍的。因此,我们一定要做到定时定量学习。&&&&从这次月考我总结出许多学习道理和学习方法,当我们考试差时,如果只会一味地去找理由的话,或把错的责任推到别人身上的话,那么便会永远掩盖着错误,一直错下去。如果该每天完成的学习任务没有完成,喜欢集中复习,临考突击,每天该学、该记的欠账的话,便会更难取得好成绩。要做到必须每天的知识积累,每天复习,而且要做到专心致志学习才行。&&&&学习靠积累,学习靠努力;机会仅有一次,不能放过任何一次考试!
特别声明:}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信