unit3 section B_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
unit3 section B
大小:840.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢将下列句子变成一般疑问句(并作肯定,否定回答)及其否定句1:She is in China.2:I'm all right.3:Her name is Alice.4:She is Alice.5:You are a Chinese boy.6:I can spell it.7:She can sing ABC song.8:He can say it in English_百度作业帮
将下列句子变成一般疑问句(并作肯定,否定回答)及其否定句1:She is in China.2:I'm all right.3:Her name is Alice.4:She is Alice.5:You are a Chinese boy.6:I can spell it.7:She can sing ABC song.8:He can say it in English
将下列句子变成一般疑问句(并作肯定,否定回答)及其否定句1:She is in China.2:I'm all right.3:Her name is Alice.4:She is Alice.5:You are a Chinese boy.6:I can spell it.7:She can sing ABC song.8:He can say it in English
一般疑问句和回答:1:Is she in China?Yes,she is .No,she isn't.2:Are you all right?Yes,I am .No,I'm not .3:Is her name Alice?Yes ,it is .No,it isn't.4:Is she Alice/Yes,she is .No,she isn't.5:Are you a Chinese boy?Yes,I am .No,I 'm not.6:Can you spell it/Yes,I can.No,I can't.7:Can she sing ABC song?Yes,she can.No,she can't.8:Can he say it in English?Yes,he can.No,he can't.否定句:1:She isn't in China.2:I'm not all right.3:Her name isn't Alice.4:She isn't Alice.5:You aren't a Chinese boy.6:I can't spell it.7:She can't sing ABC song.8:He can 't say it in English如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
1,Is she in China?Yes,she is. No,she is not.
2,Am i all right? Yes,I am .No, I am not.
3、Is her name Alice?Yes,she is.NO,she isn't.
4、Is she Alice?Yes,she is.NO,she isn't.
5、Are you a Chinese b...七上英语导学案Unit3 Is this your pencil_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七上英语导学案Unit3 Is this your pencil
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢I can spell these words.改为一般疑问句_百度作业帮
I can spell these words.改为一般疑问句
I can spell these words.改为一般疑问句
Can you spell those words?1.i can spell my name in english.(改为一般疑问句) __ you spell __name in english?2.these are my caps.(改为同义句) these __ are __.3.i usually have milk and bread for breadfast.(对“milk and bread"提问) __ __ you usually ha_百度作业帮
1.i can spell my name in english.(改为一般疑问句) __ you spell __name in english?2.these are my caps.(改为同义句) these __ are __.3.i usually have milk and bread for breadfast.(对“milk and bread"提问) __ __ you usually ha
1.i can spell my name in english.(改为一般疑问句) __ you spell __name in english?2.these are my caps.(改为同义句) these __ are __.3.i usually have milk and bread for breadfast.(对“milk and bread"提问) __ __ you usually have for breakfast.4.does your sister speak chinese.(作否定回答) no.__ __
1.(Can) you spell (your) name in English?2.These (caps) are (mine).3.(What) (do) you usually have for breakfast?4.No,(she) (doesn't).
1.【Can】 you spell 【your】 name in English?2.These 【caps 】are 【mine】.3.【What】【 do 】you usually have for breakfast.4.No,【she doesn't】. 希望帮到你
1 ( Can )you spell( your)
name in English?2 these (caps ) are (mine ). 3.i usually have milk and bread for breadfast.(对“milk and bread"提问) (What do ) you usually have for breakfast. <b...
1. Can you spell you name in English?2. These caps are mine.3. What do you usually have for breakfast.4. No, she doesn't. 若有疑问及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
1:can ;your2:caps;mine3:how;do4:it doesn't}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you spell it 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信