英语选择题翻译(解释原因,再翻译)

求2010上海高考英语
试题解析?句子意思翻译?
求2010上海高考英语  试题解析?句子意思翻译?25. Sean has formed the habit of jogging  空格the tree-lined avenue for two hours every day. A. between B. alongC. below D. with[来26. It took us quite a long time to get to the amusement park. It was 空格  journey.A. three hour  B. a three-hoursC. a three-hour D. three hours27. If our parents do everything for us children, we won't learn to depend on   空格A. themselvesB. themC.  usD. ourselves28. Every few years, the coal workers. 空格  their lungs X-rayed to ensure their health. A. are having  B. haveC. have had D. had had29. - Sorry, Professor Smith. I didn't finish the assignment yesterday. - Oh, you   空格 have done it as yesterday was the deadline. A. must  B. mustn'tC. shouldD. shouldn't30. In ancient times, people rarely travelled long distances and most farmers only travelled   空格the local market.A. longer than B. more thanC. as much as D. as far as31. The church tower which   空格 will be open to tourists soon. The work is almost finished. A. has restoredB. has been restored C. is restoringD. is being restored32. I had great difficulty  空格  the suitable food on the menu in that restaurant. A. find  B. found C. to find D. finding33. Lucy has a great sense of  humour and always keeps her colleagues  空格with her stories. A. amused B. amusing C. to amuseD. to be amused34. 空格you may have, you should gather your courage to face the challenge. A. However a serious problemB. What a serious problem C. However serious a problemD. What serious a problem35.the city centre, we saw a stone statue of about 10 metres in height. A. Approaching B. ApproachedC. To approach  D. To be approached
10-06-15 & 发布
25.B肖恩养成了每天沿着林荫道慢跑的习惯26C到游乐园花费了我们很长时间。这是个三个小时的路程。27D如果父母总是为我们做好所有的事情,我们就永远都学不会依靠自己。28B煤炭工人每隔几年都要通过X光检查来确保自身的健康。29C史密斯教授,抱歉我昨天没有完成任务。———昨天就是截止期你本应该完成它。30D以前,人们很少会进行远程旅行,大多的农民只去逛逛当地商店。31D这个正处于重建中的教堂将很快会对游客开放。工程即将竣工。32D在那个餐馆的菜谱上我很难能找到和我胃口的食物。33B路西有很强的幽默感,她总能让她的同事对她的故事大笑。34C无论你遇到多么严重的问题,你都应该鼓起勇气面对挑战。35A在接近市中心的地方,我们可以看见一个大约十米高的石像。
请登录后再发表评论!一道英语选择题,____makes your body strong A.Running B.Run C.TO run D. Runner 说明下原因啊。。。_百度知道
一道英语选择题,____makes your body strong A.Running B.Run C.TO run D. Runner 说明下原因啊。。。
提问者采纳
A吧,用动词作为句子的开头用动名词,也就是ing的形式
但是动词不定式好像也可以。。。。
动名词作主语往往表示普通的,一般的行为。动词不定式作主语常表示某次具体的行为。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
a跑步使你身强体壮
A、running.情态动词前用动名词
选A差不多应该对吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:在听力方面,可以从填空题,选择题,匹配题,补全对话和简答题等方面命题是什么意思?
在听力方面,可以从填空题,选择题,匹配题,补全对话和简答题等方面命题
问题补充:
In the hearing, we can start fill-in, multiple-choice questions, matching questions, dialogue completion and short answer questions and so the proposition
At a hearing, you can choose from shuji Nakamura, entitled, entitled "Supplement to match the dialog and in short answer proposition, etc.
In the hearing aspect, may from fill up the topic, the choice question, the match topic, aspect propositions and so on complementary dialogue and Jian Dati
In terms of listening, from the blanks, multiple choice, matching questions, complete the dialogue and Short Answer Questions in proposition
In the hearing, we can start fill-in, multiple-choice questions, matching questions, dialogue completion and short answer questions and so the proposition
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!专业英语八级模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2008年专业英语八级模拟试题,)PART Ⅴ TRANSLATION
SECTION A CHINESE TO ENGLISH
Translate the following underlined part of the text into English. Write your translation on ANSWER SHEET THREE.例如我翻译莎士比亚,本来计划于课余之暇每年翻译两部,二十年即可完成,但是我用了三十年,主要的原因是懒。翻译之所以完成。主要的是因为活得相当长久,十分惊险。翻译完成之后,虽然仍有工作计划,但体力渐衰,有力不从心之感。假使年轻的时候鞭策自己,如今当有较好或较多的表现。然而悔之晚矣。
再例如,作为一个中国人,经书不可不读。我年过三十才知道读书自修的重要。我批阅,我圈点,但是恒心不足,时作时辍。五十以学易,可以无大过矣,我如今年过八十,还没有接触过《易经》,说来惭愧。史书也很重要。我出国留学的时候,我父亲买了一套同文石印的前四史,塞满了我的行箧的一半空间,我在外国混了几年之后又把前四史原封带回来了。直到四十年后才鼓起勇气读了《通鉴》一遍。现在我要读的书太多,深感时间有限。
无论做什么事,健康的身体是基本条件。我在学校读书的时候,有所谓“强迫运动”,我踢破过几双球鞋,打断过几只球拍。因此侥幸维持下来最低限度的体力。老来打过几年太极拳,目前则以散步活动筋骨而已。寄语年轻朋友,千万要持之以恒的从事运动,这不是嬉戏,不是浪费时间。健康的身体是作人做事的真正的本钱。答案解析:Another example. The reading of Chinese classics i…… 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
简答题:()I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy—ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness—that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what—at last—I have found.
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people—a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.答案:有,答案解析:有,简答题:()WEDDING RUSH
In the first part of your essay you should state clearly your main argument, and in the second part you should support your argument with appropriate details. In the last part you should bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or make a summary.
Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow the above instructions may result in a loss of marks.
Write your essay on ANSWER SHEET FOUR.答案:有,
专业英语八级模拟试题最新试卷
专业英语八级模拟试题热门试卷}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信