评价文档:
第一部分必修4Unit2
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.81MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
struggle to do 什么意思翻译一下:she is struggling to bring up a family on a very low income.
神水盟Jl2u6
奋斗,斗争,努力争取,如:If you struggle to do something,you try very hard to do it,although it is difficult for you and other people may be trying to prevent you from doing it.努力争取的意思,就是说你尽...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
她竭尽全力,以微薄的工资抚养一家人。
挣扎做某事
她千心万苦(含辛茹苦),以微薄的薪水养着一家子.
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
对...一样;对...也是真的
Life is meant to be a struggle with oneself.
人生本来就是每个人跟自己的一场挣扎。
Bedtime will never be a struggle with this collection of 50 bedtime stories.
有了这本50个睡前故事合集,你不用再为睡前给孩子讲什么故事而为难了。
“It’s going to be a titanic struggle with publishers trying hard to get Amazon to abandon the $10-bestsellers pricing, ” says Edgerly.
对于出版商来说,让亚马逊放弃10美元的畅销书价格将是一场异常艰苦的挣扎。
Often children can’t be bothered to struggle with a reader because the reward in the end is not worth the effort—slow tedium, that’s what basal readers provide. What a negative contrast to television!
孩子们经常不愿费点劲读基准读物,原因是到最后付出了努力却得不到应有的奖赏——冗长乏味,这正是那些基准读物所能提供的,与电视形成鲜明的对照!
Q. Do you think a lack of updates might be something you struggle with this season against teams with more resource?
你认为相对那些资源更多的车队来说,你们缺乏升级会令你很挣扎咩?
And, she thought, this must be a lifetime struggle with a long time ago.
而之前,她以为,这一辈子都要挣扎着过了。
" As he leads Starbucks into its next era, Schultz's biggest struggle may be with himself.
当他带领星巴克到下个纪元时,Shultz最大的竞争对手或许就是他自己。
We might be able to struggle on with much lower population densities, but ultimately it won't be the world we have today.
我们也许可以顽强生活在人口密度低得多的世界,但是最终世界不会是我们今天这个样子了。
You should be strong that can struggle with the illness.
能奋斗以病症的您应该坚强。
As people, they tend to be more impulsive and may struggle with their emotions, explain the researchers, who carried out detailed interviews with the adolescents.
对于其他人来说,他们往往会更冲动,可能和自己的感绪做斗争,对青少年进行了详细的访问的研究人员解释说。
While the dialogue on diversity has led to passionate conversations about what it means to be civil, we still struggle with the essence of the question: Why can't we all just get along?
相关的讨论出现多种意见,究竟什么是文明礼貌成为热门话题;而我们仍想弄清一个本质的问题:为什么我们不能只是相处?
Credit default swap costs on Portugal and Spain both hit record highs on Monday on fears they may be next in line to struggle with their debt.
葡萄牙及西班牙的信用违约互换(CDS)成本周一双双触及纪录高点,因担心他们可能成为接下来将陷入债务困境的国家.
It would be fun to watch them struggle with theoretical physics.
看他们与理论物理学斗会很有趣。
Being a new mother can be a day to day struggle with lack of sleep, diaper changing, new worries about your baby, and finding your memory isn't what it used to be.
刚开始做母亲的时候,你可能每天都在缺乏睡眠,替换尿布,担忧宝宝里面挣扎,而且你会发现你的记忆不如以前了。
It is better to "let them ask why and struggle with why, and be mad at God or the system," she says.
其实,更好的方法是“让孩子们问为什么并挣扎于其中,怨恨老天或是某种制度”。
" After thinking about it a bit more, he added, "Of course, that might be part of why so many men struggle with committing to marriage here.
略加思考后,他又补充道, “当然,这也是很多男人挣扎着要不要结婚的原因之一。
However, it could be that over time as people struggle with poverty and environment "they come to accept the higher weights, " Brownell said.
然而,也许随着时间的推移,人们不断与贫穷和环境做斗争,“他们也许会开始接受较高的体重, ”布劳内尔说。
Now it is time to accept the terms and conditions of happiness or otherwise you may be in for a very long struggle with unhappiness.
现在是时候接受的条款和条件,幸福或以其他方式您可能会在一段很长的斗争与不满。
I struggle to be on my feet with the awareness of avoiding winds with the tent.
我明白必须把帐篷支起来避风,于是我挣扎着站了起来。
I do not mean to be judgmental of those women who struggle with the issue of covering or to suggest that only one form of covering is acceptable.
我并不想对那些拒绝盖头的妇女进行评断,或建议她们只有一种形式的盖头是可以接受的。
Abay's allies to para military commanders accused to be trusted before they struggle piece deal with the government.
他们被控在打破与政府的一桩和平交易之前施暴行。
I wanted to go right, she went left: when to mow the lawn, how much to spend on a car, where our vacations should be spent, and all things couples struggle with.
很多时候我想向右,她却向左:比如什么时候给草坪割草,花多少钱买车,去哪儿度假,以及夫妻疲于应付的其他一切事情。
Mentally embattled, he retired to his studio for increasingly long hours to struggle with his furies and be inspired by his muses.
各种想法在他心里此起彼伏,他在画室里待得越来越久,和他激烈的思绪交锋,艺术灵感层出不穷。
For women who struggle with eating disorders, they can be an invitation to purging.
对于正与饮食失调症斗争的女性来说,这些食物可以是一种清除病症的机会。
Can I be filled with the Spirit and still struggle with sin?
我可以同时被圣灵充满又同时与罪挣扎吗?。
Can I be filled with the Spirit and still struggle with sin?
我可以同时被圣灵充满又同时与罪挣扎吗?。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 offer sb with sth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信